The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am not in the city u visiting...as a mod I can read all your posts even if deleted...just want to remind you and remember post forum...
It has been years I never visit this thread as well as GZ. So happy to see familiar name here. How's everything bro?

And ya, I will be visiting GZ soon.

Made a call to my previous DG agent and was warmed now wind very strong. Also GZ FL all with nicely PS-ed photo too. So....

As usual, I will still try to hunt base on my old memory lar, haha. See if I can have some happening.

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7
Old 19-09-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clapton View Post
It has been years I never visit this thread as well as GZ. So happy to see familiar name here. How's everything bro?

And ya, I will be visiting GZ soon.

Made a call to my previous DG agent and was warmed now wind very strong. Also GZ FL all with nicely PS-ed photo too. So....

As usual, I will still try to hunt base on my old memory lar, haha. See if I can have some happening.
Wah, the thread is so quiet. Zero new post till now.Anyway I just backed so just gave a heads-up.

Gone to a few places based on my old memory, but all change. Either close, or, changed. Max is BJ only, no FJ. Some more all required registration over the counter with NRIC. According to my local friend, the SPA's are required to film all these sense. Not sure how true it is.

Not much of findings on Wechat also. Momo have some but not much chance to try (Bcz of Typhoon).

I've then contacted a few agent include my old frd in this line, in the end settle via Phillip.

Experience is OK. But I've to tell that you need to set your expectation right - I mean the looks. Service usually not bad. So not much to talk about. Price a bit exp then last time I not sure bcz of economy grow, or what.

For those bros who going to visit. My suggestion is, if you know Chinese well, you can try your own luck hunting via Wechat or Momo. But if is not, I suggest you to get some services from the agents. I've been playing in GZ from 2002 till 2008, and till now, I still feel that hunting on you own, in GZ, is a bit dangerous.

Good Luck.

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7
Old 22-09-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
mostly only shui liao guan those type got hj or bbbj one... but if you know where to go can even find fj but mostly fj is further out of the city
bro, any shui liao massage with HJ included to recommend ? I always go No.9 spa...but was some years ago i was there....is it still the same? $398 with HJ thrown in or has prices increased ? I heard Nan Mei also have HJ but the last time I went i got nothing.
Old 22-09-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7588 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Look at agents girls pics don't really have confident as now pics n video also can photoshop. Mind sharing the rates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clapton View Post
Wah, the thread is so quiet. Zero new
post till now.Anyway I just backed so just gave a heads-up.

Gone to a few places based on my old memory, but all change. Either close, or, changed. Max is BJ only, no FJ. Some more all required registration over the counter with NRIC. According to my local friend, the SPA's are required to film all these sense. Not sure how true it is.

Not much of findings on Wechat also. Momo have some but not much chance to try (Bcz of Typhoon).

I've then contacted a few agent include my old frd in this line, in the end settle via Phillip.

Experience is OK. But I've to tell that you need to set your expectation right - I mean the looks. Service usually not bad. So not much to talk about. Price a bit exp then last time I not sure bcz of economy grow, or what.

For those bros who going to visit. My suggestion is, if you know Chinese well, you can try your own luck hunting via Wechat or Momo. But if is not, I suggest you to get some services from the agents. I've been playing in GZ from 2002 till 2008, and till now, I still feel that hunting on you own, in GZ, is a bit dangerous.

Good Luck.
Old 23-09-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
bro, any shui liao massage with HJ included to recommend ? I always go No.9 spa...but was some years ago i was there....is it still the same? $398 with HJ thrown in or has prices increased ? I heard Nan Mei also have HJ but the last time I went i got nothing.
you may want to try out the one at shibanqiao station also around tianhe area. I think the spa name is tian shui. The concept should be similar to no9
Old 23-09-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
you may want to try out the one at shibanqiao station also around tianhe area. I think the spa name is tian shui. The concept should be similar to no9
how is it compared to no.9 .girls and facilities better ? how about pricing ?
Old 23-09-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
how is it compared to no.9 .girls and facilities better ? how about pricing ?
pricing is around the same range as no9 meaning difference 10% or less
facilities are comparable
gals are subjective should be better cos no9 normally quite packed with customers

Last edited by sheridan; 23-09-2018 at 05:49 PM.
Old 23-09-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
gals are subjective should be better cos no9 normally quite packed with customers
thanks bro for the info....may try cumming trip.
Old 25-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
Philips deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Does it operates over night, 24hrs?
Old 25-09-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philips View Post
Does it operates over night, 24hrs?
Hope below info helps
Name:天水桑拿休闲会所
Hours:24小时
Add.: 广州市天河区天河路240号丰兴广场BC座1楼(近地铁石牌桥站B出口)
Old 16-10-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
The Joker is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro wants to

Last edited by The Joker; 26-10-2018 at 03:02 AM.
Old 21-10-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5598 / Power: 21
bc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Any bros wishes to team up for ktv next week in gz kindly pm me please. Thanks
Bro any happenings in GZ to share?
Old 07-11-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 20
HotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am currently in Foshan now. Any one around wanna go chiong or anyone know where to find night activity?
Old 11-11-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 8
reallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hope below info helps
Name:天水桑拿休闲会所
Hours:24小时
Add.: 广州市天河区天河路240号丰兴广场BC座1楼(近地铁石牌桥站B出口)
Bro Sheridan, thanks for your recommendation. I visit this joint last night and was very pleased with the service i got. The ML had good massage skills and the happy ending was very much satisfactory. Pricing there is 428RMB w/o service tax for the standard massage. In total, i spent around 500RMB including tips for the changing room boys.
Old 12-11-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
User378 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by reallyveryfat View Post
Bro Sheridan, thanks for your recommendation. I visit this joint last night and was very pleased with the service i got. The ML had good massage skills and the happy ending was very much satisfactory. Pricing there is 428RMB w/o service tax for the standard massage. In total, i spent around 500RMB including tips for the changing room boys.
Hey bro, I'm new here in GZ, and my chinese is not that good. Can you help me how to get a good experience there? Was that included the fj service or just only for hj&bj? And how long can we spend time there for that "fun"? Sorry, I'm completely a newbie for this. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1