The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Daddylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Agree that Qiao An is fair and lovely lady! She is 1.6m/48kg, 24+ yr old WL from GuiZhou. She has lovely double eyelids and pretty eyes, thick juicy lips and captivating smile. Her boobs are natural and nice B cup with lovely small areola and firm nipples. Indeed, together with the lovely mid-size boobs, she has sexy body and legs. Her tongue is long. I find her "misusing" her tongue while frenching, sticking it too long unnecessarily. She has prior KTV experience, so when it comes to sex, she is skilful. Her sex stamina is strong and she could make me cum readily. Excellent for a first-time experience with her. Think she is a good replacement for the departing QQ of 1606. Qiao An is fairer than QQ and has lovelier boobs and body!

Downside is she has one slightly protruding canine tooth... Pretty An Qi was the other WL I tried from this house. 4 newbies just started work last week.
Her FJ is very good! She rocks me hard!
Old 07-12-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Pluesama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I have not had to describe to OKT what I wanted for very long.

Usually I just open name straightaway as I knew my targets before coming to the house.

However, long time ago, I would tell okt my simple requirement is busty cute SYT- 奶大,可爱型,年轻。dua neh eh, xiao lian eh.

even like this the OKTs back then grumbled. LOL.

I'm not asking for model or what.

Just young, cute looking and busty. Also sooo difficult to find when got 40 houses.

Sometimes some of the OKT plain lazy or attitude.

However, there are some house that will be able to help you find what you want. So I usually will visit those houses more.

No prize for guessing which house has better customer service, and which one sucks to the max.

Which house you recommend with good OKT?
Least can talk cock sing song..
Old 07-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Agree that Qiao An is fair and lovely lady! She is 1.6m/48kg, 24+ yr old WL from GuiZhou. She has lovely double eyelids and pretty eyes, thick juicy lips and captivating smile. Her boobs are natural and nice B cup with lovely small areola and firm nipples. Indeed, together with the lovely mid-size boobs, she has sexy body and legs. Her tongue is long. I find her "misusing" her tongue while frenching, sticking it too long unnecessarily. She has prior KTV experience, so when it comes to sex, she is skilful. Her sex stamina is strong and she could make me cum readily. Excellent for a first-time experience with her. Think she is a good replacement for the departing QQ of 1606. Qiao An is fairer than QQ and has lovelier boobs and body!

Downside is she has one slightly protruding canine tooth... Pretty An Qi was the other WL I tried from this house. 4 newbies just started work last week.
Tried Qiao An based on bro Ejectjoy's FR, and I must say I was disappointed with the looks department. When there is a comment saying this WL is a good replacement for QQ, immediately I thought of this Qiao An as a SYT who is on par with QQ. Little that I knew that she turned out to be MILF standard. She looks more like an older and fairer version of ex MediaCorp actress Apple Hong.

However, to her credit, she gives good service and has a friendly attitude. She automatically frenched once the door is closed. Her BBBJ was good and her catbath included licking of armpits, which is very rare nowadays.

This is not a post against bro Ejectjoy, just a constructive feedback to have specific mention whether the WL has young or MILF looks. That way, we would have a more realistic expectation of what we are getting.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried Qiao An based on bro Ejectjoy's FR, and I must say I was disappointed with the looks department. When there is a comment saying this WL is a good replacement for QQ, immediately I thought of this Qiao An as a SYT who is on par with QQ. Little that I knew that she turned out to be MILF standard. She looks more like an older and fairer version of ex MediaCorp actress Apple Hong.

However, to her credit, she gives good service and has a friendly attitude. She automatically frenched once the door is closed. Her BBBJ was good and her catbath included licking of armpits, which is very rare nowadays.

This is not a post against bro Ejectjoy, just a constructive feedback to have specific mention whether the WL has young or MILF looks. That way, we would have a more realistic expectation of what we are getting.

I think it is important to note that looks really varies for different folks. But the service speaks for the attitude and what to expect so i tend to pin towards this.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I think it is important to note that looks really varies for different folks. But the service speaks for the attitude and what to expect so i tend to pin towards this.
You brought up a good point about looks being subjective, but there is still a certain benchmark to differentiate a SYT and a MILF. I'm more of a visually stimulated person, so once I see a girl who doesn't look as what I expected, I would lose my mojo there and then. Only the girl's services would make up for her lack of looks.

On the other hand, I also encountered some WLs who looked pretty but lacking in service, so I understand we can't have it both ways. Consider win some, lose some.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang5599 View Post
Xiao Yan

Joined geylang since Oct 2017
Understand from her, she have no experience in this trade, hope all bros can train her for better services
height: rather small size

allow painting
BBBJ: 7/10
fj: very patient and accommodating 8/10, starting the session with cow girl, missionary. Her moaning turn me on when I ramming her from behind. Shoot my cum.
GFE: 10/10. after the session, we hug and chit chat.
RTF: Yes.

Also, heard from ali baba got 2 more girls starting work soon. will try them soon.
Xiao Yan@1606a
First time when I saw her as a newbie was quite interesting. Watching her front and back view can also see her expose black panties (Lol). However she is better dress up now like having a makeover. Quite acceptable pleasant look. Very accommodating to your request as long as within her bottomline. When giving bbbj she will position herself to let u view her pussy and allow finger fuck. Her good attitude meets my expectations, and her service may improve overtime.
RTF-Yes
Old 07-12-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Xiao Yan@1606a
First time when I saw her as a newbie was quite interesting. Watching her front and back view can also see her expose black panties (Lol). However she is better dress up now like having a makeover. Quite acceptable pleasant look. Very accommodating to your request as long as within her bottomline. When giving bbbj she will position herself to let u view her pussy and allow finger fuck. Her good attitude meets my expectations, and her service may improve overtime.
RTF-Yes
Bro, does Xiao Yan allow frenching ?
Old 07-12-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
You brought up a good point about looks being subjective, but there is still a certain benchmark to differentiate a SYT and a MILF. I'm more of a visually stimulated person, so once I see a girl who doesn't look as what I expected, I would lose my mojo there and then. Only the girl's services would make up for her lack of looks.

On the other hand, I also encountered some WLs who looked pretty but lacking in service, so I understand we can't have it both ways. Consider win some, lose some.
These days, i have to lower my expectation to avoid bigger disappointment
Old 07-12-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bang5599 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
Very hot frenching.. Intense tongue fight. If you don't mind smoker breath.. you will love it..
Old 07-12-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
These days, i have to lower my expectation to avoid bigger disappointment
Yes, that's the way to go about it nowadays.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
XiaoYan@1606a does French and allows Pussy licking. She also says she provides AR if I want it too. When I commented on her Bbbj, in fact she changes her style to my preferences. Great attitude for a newbie.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Agree, for Qiao An I would say she is considered a young and above average milf to me. Being with her for the first time she already makes me feel like I have known her for awhile, very easy to be with, french wholeheartedly without restrained. In the bathroom, she licks and touches all over me sensually. She has certainly met all the standard of a good Cat150 WL. A very good memory for me.
Old 09-12-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, that's the way to go about it nowadays.
Then again, it depends on your age. If you are in your 40s, QiaoAn will be consider young but if you are in your 20s , she will become very milfy
Old 09-12-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Then again, it depends on your age. If you are in your 40s, QiaoAn will be consider young but if you are in your 20s , she will become very milfy
Me 18 only
Old 09-12-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

FR on Xin Ya of 1606

First impression: cute big eyes with SYT face and slim figure, but nowhere looking like Gillian Chung. Once she stripped naked, body wise nothing special too. A cup boobs with little butt flesh. But the best is yet to come.......

She is probably the best catbath provider I had. Licking my back and legs with full coverage and zig zag pattern on my back. When I thought that's all she had to offer, she asked whether I want AR, I gladly said yes. Man, she then gave a sensual and thorough AR I rarely experienced.

After laying on my back, she gave the usual nipple sucking and licking service. What followed was again an excellent sensation I didn't expect. BBBJ with rotating mouth motion and tongue twirling on the tip of my dick, just the way I like it. We ended with FJ missionary there and then.

Overall, a SYT who is willing to please with excellent BBBJ and AR skills. She is open to frenching also, which I am not very fond of. Good choice for a bonking session since the departure of XX, Baomei and QQ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1