The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 18-06-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Old 18-06-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 16
mrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud of

TS is going to up all the females in the family liao
Old 18-06-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggg View Post
TS is going to up all the females in the family liao
Up u bro. 😊
Old 19-06-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 24-06-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
awpakawp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Update pls
Old 24-06-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
xoxomiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS, enjoying your story so far
Old 24-06-2019, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 24-06-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Bro please continue to tell us how u bonk your future mother in law

Thanks
Old 29-06-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

"I know we shouldn't be doing this, but that was amazing!" I continued without skipping a beat, believing this to to be the best choice of words. "You're my girlfriend's mother, but as a healthy man, there's no way I wouldn't be attracted to a beautiful lady like you!"

"...just stop, please..." she pleaded, her face now in her hands.

Not wanting to lose the only chance I have, I continued speaking with no intention to stop.

"There must be a reason you did... what you did..." I said, careful not to use any sensitive words. "Do you see me that way too?"

She said nothing, her hands still buried in her arms.

"You do, don't you...?" I pressed on, trying my best to prevent her from running off. "I..
I really like what you did just now... that has got to be the best moment in my life..."

Without another word, she walked off, headed straight to her room. Shit, did I need up? Not wanting it to end like this, I followed her and tried to continue the conversation. However, she shut the door in my face before I could even formulate another sentence.

"Please go to sleep," she said from behind the door. "We will talk about this tomorrow..."

And so I did, seeing how there was no chance for me to continue the conversation. Guess it's heaven or hell now. If the girls find out, I'm as good as dead. Time to grab some shut eye for now...
--------------------

But no, there's no way I can sleep after all that. I've been tossing and turning in bed for a good 15 minutes. My cock is still agitated and there's no way I can sleep like this. What's more, my impending doom is just making me feel even worse.

I need some sort of release. Even going for a jog would be nice. With that in mind, I left my room and went straight to the living room. 2 rounds around the neighbourhood sounds great right about now.

Opening the door with one hand and wearing my shoes with the other, I ended up hopping around, trying to regain my balance. Perhaps it was due to the sound I was making, I heard a door creak open.

"Are you going somewhere?" Her voice shot right into my ears, making me pause almost immediately.

I turned my head to my side, witnessing her leaving her room.

"I... yes, I'm going for a jog" I said, giving a on awkward smile.

"I shouldn't have reacted that way just now... it was my fault after all." She replied, her answer completely unexpected.

"Are you free tomorrow?" She asked, looking at the floor.

There was no way I wouldn't be free after hearing her say that...
Old 29-06-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome back bro pudding.... do continue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpudding View Post
"I know we shouldn't be doing this, but that was amazing!" I continued without skipping a beat, believing this to to be the best choice of words. "You're my girlfriend's mother, but as a healthy man, there's no way I wouldn't be attracted to a beautiful lady like you!"

"...just stop, please..." she pleaded, her face now in her hands.

Not wanting to lose the only chance I have, I continued speaking with no intention to stop.

"There must be a reason you did... what you did..." I said, careful not to use any sensitive words. "Do you see me that way too?"

She said nothing, her hands still buried in her arms.

"You do, don't you...?" I pressed on, trying my best to prevent her from running off. "I..
I really like what you did just now... that has got to be the best moment in my life..."

Without another word, she walked off, headed straight to her room. Shit, did I need up? Not wanting it to end like this, I followed her and tried to continue the conversation. However, she shut the door in my face before I could even formulate another sentence.

"Please go to sleep," she said from behind the door. "We will talk about this tomorrow..."

And so I did, seeing how there was no chance for me to continue the conversation. Guess it's heaven or hell now. If the girls find out, I'm as good as dead. Time to grab some shut eye for now...
--------------------

But no, there's no way I can sleep after all that. I've been tossing and turning in bed for a good 15 minutes. My cock is still agitated and there's no way I can sleep like this. What's more, my impending doom is just making me feel even worse.

I need some sort of release. Even going for a jog would be nice. With that in mind, I left my room and went straight to the living room. 2 rounds around the neighbourhood sounds great right about now.

Opening the door with one hand and wearing my shoes with the other, I ended up hopping around, trying to regain my balance. Perhaps it was due to the sound I was making, I heard a door creak open.

"Are you going somewhere?" Her voice shot right into my ears, making me pause almost immediately.

I turned my head to my side, witnessing her leaving her room.

"I... yes, I'm going for a jog" I said, giving a on awkward smile.

"I shouldn't have reacted that way just now... it was my fault after all." She replied, her answer completely unexpected.

"Are you free tomorrow?" She asked, looking at the floor.

There was no way I wouldn't be free after hearing her say that...
Old 29-06-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
awpakawp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update
Old 30-06-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's a really nice story.
Old 30-06-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Damn it! Are you a drama serial scriptwriter TS? Cos you're damn good at giving suspense! Haha keep it cumming!
Old 30-06-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Swollew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an awesome story, hope to read more soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1