The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by siehsianz View Post
Seriously in whatever low playability scale that is mentioned... from all the posts, doubt its still nothing lower than the td scene...
why u say td low playability? td is extremely high playability! more so than pinoy pubs if you know how to play the game
Old 14-06-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
why u say td low playability? td is extremely high playability! more so than pinoy pubs if you know how to play the game
Sawadee krup khun kroo kwh79, pls show us your secret moves, we'll be forever grateful!
Old 14-06-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Anyone can intro TDs to go alone?
Old 14-06-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!
Lolz.. sexpert i not..

Quote:
Old 14-06-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17784 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
Anyone can intro TDs to go alone?
Hear! Hear! I am game for all pubs ( Viet, Pinoy, Thai, others) where there is good playability and go alone...

Bro kwh79, Always ready to accept advice...

It is the weekend calling...…
Old 14-06-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Sawadee krup khun kroo kwh79, pls show us your secret moves, we'll be forever grateful!
waaaaa you play until you can speak thai already. you are the master. I can't even speak thai except for sawadee ka. you should know where to play already. Just avoid those clubs which the very rich ppl go to hang thousands a night just to attempt win the girls' heart for a bang. Rather spend the money more effectively on FLs, or geylang or even head up to JB.

All clubs function similarly. The girl like you, you give enough alcohol to loosen inhibitions, you can do anything as long as no one can see. Best is if the club got dark corners. V6 was quite fun. Last time could kiss, dig, everything except go to bed on the spot. Girl take you as money bags, then you spend and spend also won't get anything. But I seldom play with TG nowadays cos market already spoiled by hoards of ppl going to siam diu to hang ridiculous amounts of money. Gone were the days of $10 flowers.
Old 14-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Hear! Hear! I am game for all pubs ( Viet, Pinoy, Thai, others) where there is good playability and go alone...

Bro kwh79, Always ready to accept advice...

It is the weekend calling...…
the scene is changing nowadays. Viets are taking over KTV scene and earning lots more money. Not many good quality ones working in the pubs nowadays. Lots of robert chai just giving away tips at JC just for a hug. WTH... it used to be lots of things can be done in the dark pubs for cheap. Its more costly to get the same standard of play.

For straight up sleaze in dark pubs at budget cost, nothing beats pinoy pubs. But quality varies so once you hit upon a pretty sexy girl who just started on the job and can play with you, by all means play until she leaves our shores. After that move on to the next playmate.
Old 15-06-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!
"Straight up sleaze in dark pubs at budget cost, nothing beats pinoy pubs".. i'll remember that man..

Quote:
the scene is changing nowadays. Viets are taking over KTV scene and earning lots more money. Not many good quality ones working in the pubs nowadays. Lots of robert chai just giving away tips at JC just for a hug. WTH... it used to be lots of things can be done in the dark pubs for cheap. Its more costly to get the same standard of play.

For straight up sleaze in dark pubs at budget cost, nothing beats pinoy pubs. But quality varies so once you hit upon a pretty sexy girl who just started on the job and can play with you, by all means play until she leaves our shores. After that move on to the next playmate.
Old 15-06-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
waaaaa you play until you can speak thai already. you are the master. I can't even speak thai except for sawadee ka. you should know where to play already. Just avoid those clubs which the very rich ppl go to hang thousands a night just to attempt win the girls' heart for a bang. Rather spend the money more effectively on FLs, or geylang or even head up to JB.

All clubs function similarly. The girl like you, you give enough alcohol to loosen inhibitions, you can do anything as long as no one can see. Best is if the club got dark corners. V6 was quite fun. Last time could kiss, dig, everything except go to bed on the spot. Girl take you as money bags, then you spend and spend also won't get anything. But I seldom play with TG nowadays cos market already spoiled by hoards of ppl going to siam diu to hang ridiculous amounts of money. Gone were the days of $10 flowers.
Geylang still have $10 flowers leh
Old 15-06-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Friendz Karaoke Pub seems like not bad. Few pinoy ladies. Anyone been here before? Not hanging flower joint right?

1 Coleman Street, #B1-28, The Adelphi
Singapore 179803
Old 15-06-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
Rodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Beg to differ, girls at RP quality better than CP.
Guys sorry what cp n rap. Pm me.
Thks🙏🏼
Old 15-06-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you meant ktv or td?

there are many ktvs with high playability but not aware which td has high playability

in my opinion, you can't do much in td

Quote:
Old 16-06-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
waaaaa you play until you can speak thai already. you are the master. I can't even speak thai except for sawadee ka. you should know where to play already.
Haha it just means "hello teacher"

no la i used to work in thailand so picked up basic thai only. these days most TDs work on a bigger scale. you go in order one jug is not enough for you to bio the place, cause either the girls will think you have no $$$ or if they ask to share your jug with you, they will finish it damn fast. so minimum is a tower. and i don't want to spend $100 just to recce a place.

there used to be small pubs with thai girls inside, not your net idol or those event pretties type of standard but still around 7/10. but one by one died off.

the last one i frequent was NG at OT, but they've stopped recruiting thai girls, now they have russians and pinays only. but pinays at OT are a different animal altogether.

Quote:
Gone were the days of $10 flowers.
still have in geylang my friend. but 1 big joint, 8 girls and maybe 2-3 freelancers, $10 flower she may not even come sit with you if she needs to butterfly around

Last edited by 1KnightinBKK; 16-06-2019 at 12:38 PM. Reason: .
Old 18-06-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 925 / Power: 15
sunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to beholdsunce is a splendid one to behold

[now pinay pubs not as happening as before, although I know a few good ones left. Just rabba one pinay boobs for only 5 points and start kissing and go down under. Some more not bad looking.

Guys be careful one manager call Edwin. One local Indian guy who used to work at pinay pubs at tanglin, lucky plaza and adephi. Borrow alot money from friends and customers. Now went missing and owe alot ppl money. Chiong safe.
Old 18-06-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
zoul8942 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunce View Post
[now pinay pubs not as happening as before, although I know a few good ones left. Just rabba one pinay boobs for only 5 points and start kissing and go down under. Some more not bad looking.

Guys be careful one manager call Edwin. One local Indian guy who used to work at pinay pubs at tanglin, lucky plaza and adephi. Borrow alot money from friends and customers. Now went missing and owe alot ppl money. Chiong safe.
Bro care to share the place? TIA...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1