The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-06-2019, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=732676

Fr Tuna on 19/6 3:30pm

Looks : discount 15% from the picture, but she’ still pretty with full back tattoo
Boob: enhanced

I visitted her when she had just waken up, so she was a bit tired. However, she still trying to make effort to ride me. Cannot resist to cum when you see she squizeed her own boob. This was wonderful man!

Location; centre. But quite a distance from nearest mrt

Downside : Toilet was small and shared toilet, and yesterday the house was very busy. I met another bro when i went out the toilet.

Last edited by Nedstarkbav; 18-06-2019 at 08:34 AM.
Old 18-06-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
tellerteller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally I only want to try out Kiki since i never try tarma before. But Bro SD was insistent they only work in pairs so left with no choice, I took the cheaper package $200/2/60, big mistake, huge!

I was received by Vanessa at the meet up point and straight was impressed by gnd looks. Together we went to Kiki's room, shit, she opened the door stark naked. Before i know much, both of them stripped me naked and led me to thd bathtub and started working on me. Kiki in front and Vanessa behind. My cock was stroked and masturbated to the brink of bursting.

Back to the bed I was subjected to the most coordinated non stop service i gotten. French, kiss, bbbj, balls licking, nipples attack, i was like in a blur and tried my best counter but was almost always pinned down, boobs and kisses were raining down on me non stop. Lost my 1st shot super fast and spent some time recuperating while both gals were chatting away like some discussion on how to dissect me next. 2nd round was equally frenetic as actions were flying all around. I fucked Vanessa as hard as i could in missionary but was not able to ejaculate so she took over in cowgirl and Kiki was all over my mouth and offering me her tits. Still i couldnt cum, and then, Kiki "ordered" to Vanessa to get a new CD and she took over and rock the shit out of my cock. Within 60 mins i was done and spent. Now my big regret was not taking the 90 mins, given their horniness they might actually have given one more free shot lol. Still i was not chased out till the full 60 minutes were up. Their GFE is more of cuddling together and touching me over all and kissing me together one at each of my cheek. I felt like a king with 2 ladies in waiting on each arm. Cheekily they told me they are only 21yo and asked if i needed to see their ID and come back for more they will fuck me even harder!
Left a totally satisfied and walked off with a big grin on my face. For their seamless performance gave them $20 each as tips.
My rating is 8.5/10 for the session.
Thanks to Bro SD for the smooth arrangement and assurance that i wont be stop if i follow his given directions. Well done and keep this up Bro SD, you got yourself a supporter now. Will be back for more.
The tarma pair will be leaving this weekend and i am flying off this afternoon so hopefully they will come back in the near future.👍
Old 18-06-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Appe from Regentlust

I met her months ago during her first tour to Singapore. Saw her came back and took some time off work to visit her. She is still the nice Appe that I used to know. Nothing much have changed and still pretty and friendly towards me. Probably the perks from RTF a girl is that they will usually give you the happy smile and bear hug (with the 2 big boobies pressing against me ) when doors open.

She led me into the room holding my hands and shyly smiling and saw her talking to her room mates "my old friend" in thai. Even though this is a commercial session but somehow our relationship is not that commercial. We went in to the room and give each other a good hug before anything else (not those lustful hugs but more of a friendship hug) and kissed her saying how much we missed each other.

We went down lying on the bed and chatted for quite a bit about how we were for the past 6 months or so and came to understand that things are not that well for her but it's getting better. She told to put the past aside and got me undress and led me to the shower and tell me she wants to see if I am still as good as before. So we head for the shower and this time instead of a quick shower it's turns out to be a truly couples shower. We are hugging each other in the shower and applying soap for each other and started frenching each other with the water raining down on us (you know how much girls hate getting their hairs wet but well she doesn’t seems to give a fuck about it) enjoying our private moment inside the shower and our naughty hands just roam even inch of us. My little one was awakened and pointing hard at her until she went down to give him a good conversation which made him got even harder till a point that I told her we should get out of the shower.

Dried ourselves quickly and went back to the room. I instantly push her down onto the bed and took off her towels and started to taste every part of her and took a CD and went inside her in no time. Watery and warm pussy with all the lustful emotions floating in the air. It's hard to describe the feeling but to put it simply it's all the lust in the air. We are like wanting each other so much and just french and fuck till we are satisfied. I pumped her in missionary and when she sensed that I am about to come she push me away and go on top of me slowly and ride me in the way she wants it to be. I am watching her pretty boobs bouncing up and down and squeezing them all the way while she does the hard work this time. She continued vigorously and her facial expression tell me that she is about to cum and I let her do it her way and indeed she cummed and I immediately push her down back to missionary position and started pumping her hard to satisfy my own desire and explode shortly inside her.

We were shag and we just hug each other while my dick in still inside her for a while before we slowly recovered from the intense sexericise. She took out the CD and cleaned my little one with wet tissue before we hugged each other to sleep till times up and we left.

Gave her a kiss and left a happy man.

--- Copy and paste from my first FR for her because I don't think anything have changed ---
Face: 9/10 Chio face which will confirm turn heads in club or walking outside
Body: 9.5/10 Really cannot find fault with her body, slim and big boobs skin is smooth too. -0.5 because boobs are manmade
Catbath: 8/10 Reasonbaly good, fish tank standard
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Well trained but not to optimal performance because she is coughing a bit but still made my little boss stiff hard
Painting: 9/10 Easily aroused, wet in seconds and body tremble in shiokness
Frenching: 10/10 Very lover feel, french like no tomorrow
FJ: 9/10 Not the tightest pussy I ever had but strangly this pussy made me cum in minutes and managed to expend twice within 90 mins
GFE: 10/10 KC Trap, soft spoken girl with sweet voice. Full attention on me and not phone throughout whole session.

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 18-06-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
Budweiser8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rtf for Nida, trl, 15/6,1530hrs

Looks:6/10, bother to make up, chanel perfume abit too strong to my likely. Body:8/18
Boobs:enhanced and abit soft
Pussy: shaved and no smell

Still as sweet as last time but can see a bit of Tireless. She mention she getting quite abit of customers.

Service as good as advertised.
Kudos to okt to make the booking easy, instruction are clear
Old 18-06-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

Afer reading dreamboiboi 555 fr decided to try up tis new joint . Comfirm no switch and bait anither place for us to chong . Lady posted is accurate as well . 👍👍👍 location wise in the city new renovate place .all new feeling so good . Car parking convienent. Just outside roadside can find . 👍👍👍

Name - soul ( FANTASIA BABES )

Looks - 8.9/10 ( totally same as photo posted actually live pic taken in the house she stay now . ( what you see is what you what you get)
( make up or no still look the same ) 👍👍👍

Body - 8/10 ( very swee / cute petite type. Easily carry up bonk bonk 😁😁😁 dont have any scar of birth....

Boobs - haha real stuff mother give. 😊 33c maybe .....

Frenching - Passionate, intimate with feelings  even in the toilet sibei song... 😁😁😁

CIM - never try . Its too wasted to fill my little army on. It..��

FJ - 8.5/10 .(very song . Not so much lady can actually make to cum 2 time . And she made it happen 😊😊😊

Accommodating - 10/10 (Super friendly with Excellent GFE !!!)

Rtf - a must at lease 3 more time before she leave our silipore..👌👌👌

Im lucky to get a look on tuna and mimi when going bath . . Both look 👍👍 mimi big nehneh almost drop out from full dress she wear haha. Mai tu liao bao eat le. 😊

Between bro happen to book her. Possible get her some bite. Feeling pity her . She mention singapore food is so exxx having maggie mee hmmmm.

Old 18-06-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellerteller View Post

Personally I only want to try out Kiki since i never try tarma before. But Bro SD was insistent they only work in pairs so left with no choice, I took the cheaper package $200/2/60, big mistake, huge!

I was received by Vanessa at the meet up point and straight was impressed by gnd looks. Together we went to Kiki's room, shit, she opened the door stark naked. Before i know much, both of them stripped me naked and led me to thd bathtub and started working on me. Kiki in front and Vanessa behind. My cock was stroked and masturbated to the brink of bursting.

Back to the bed I was subjected to the most coordinated non stop service i gotten. French, kiss, bbbj, balls licking, nipples attack, i was like in a blur and tried my best counter but was almost always pinned down, boobs and kisses were raining down on me non stop. Lost my 1st shot super fast and spent some time recuperating while both gals were chatting away like some discussion on how to dissect me next. 2nd round was equally frenetic as actions were flying all around. I fucked Vanessa as hard as i could in missionary but was not able to ejaculate so she took over in cowgirl and Kiki was all over my mouth and offering me her tits. Still i couldnt cum, and then, Kiki "ordered" to Vanessa to get a new CD and she took over and rock the shit out of my cock. Within 60 mins i was done and spent. Now my big regret was not taking the 90 mins, given their horniness they might actually have given one more free shot lol. Still i was not chased out till the full 60 minutes were up. Their GFE is more of cuddling together and touching me over all and kissing me together one at each of my cheek. I felt like a king with 2 ladies in waiting on each arm. Cheekily they told me they are only 21yo and asked if i needed to see their ID and come back for more they will fuck me even harder!
Left a totally satisfied and walked off with a big grin on my face. For their seamless performance gave them $20 each as tips.
My rating is 8.5/10 for the session.
Thanks to Bro SD for the smooth arrangement and assurance that i wont be stop if i follow his given directions. Well done and keep this up Bro SD, you got yourself a supporter now. Will be back for more.
The tarma pair will be leaving this weekend and i am flying off this afternoon so hopefully they will come back in the near future.👍
IF they can do BBBJ together,

and CIM.

Im 100% in for this double CIM mission.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 18-06-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

NEXT GUN POSITION SORA !!😊😊😊
Old 18-06-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Munin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Butter from emanuelle:
Looks: 8/10 Picture does no justice man. I went there with little expectation. Ended up with a surprise good looking gal. shy look
Body: 8/10 Slim body good to touch.
Boobs: 8.5/10 two chinese dumplings, good for handling and nice nipples for
French: 8.5/10 Good kisser. Really open about it
Bbbj: 9/10 Absolute vaccuum cleaner. You know what i mean
FJ: 9/10 Super charged motor that can rattle my brother. Wet pussy that stays wet all the way once you start.
RTF: already on rtf.

Hard worker with the right attitude. Passionate
Old 18-06-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
mzlapq2947 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR Meena SltDngn 17Jun
Prettier than pic. Appreciate bro SD truthful description. Everything is true. Fair skin. Pretty. Totally slim. Great service. Pink upstairs and downstairs. Very sweet and gentle girl. Boobs natural A (I don't like enhanced) so not for big boobs lovers.

I give her 10/10 for service.
Old 18-06-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
edditan1973 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Lemon T003. Here is my short humble FR.

Greeted by a sweet lady and with a nice smile..

Looks: Sweet Syt 90/100 look like pics.
Kissing: light which suits me
French: above 70/100
Bbbj: good with variations
Ar: 60/100 she obeyed still can improve in this area more
Environment: Cosy and nice

Catbathe was good follow by superb bbbj. Asked to cap my small brother and she proceed with cowgirl and follow by missionary.

We shower and had a nice chat till times up. Great GFE.

Left with a small perk on cheeks.

Will RTF asap when ammo reload.
Cheers !
Old 18-06-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
SleepySnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Sora from TheRegentLust for a 90min session on 18/06/19 at 10.30am. Bro SK was prompt in replying to my WhatsApp text and confirmed my booking.

Here’s my FR for Sora:

Looks: 6/10 (slight discount from pic but maybe just woke up and without makeup)

Body: 6/10 (a little belly but not fat, bros into slim models look elsewhere)

Boobs: 7/10 (natural C but a little sag, still very good to play with coz they are soft and natural)

Shower together: Yes but no actions only shower

French: Yes, very good kisser

BBBJ: Yes but no strong suction

Paint: Yes, no smell and soft moans when painted the right spot

Massage: No

FJ: 5/10 (maybe I’m too tired due to lack of sleep so wasn’t really performing well and that made her lost interest. My fault)

GFE: 5/10 (maybe she lost interest that’s why we did not have much chats or feel)

RTF: maybe but will make sure I’m not tired.

Overall, not a really enjoyable session due to my fatigue. Paid 160/2/90 but only managed first shot and after that, entire session was cuddle together and rest with no chats or talks. Fell asleep and was woken up by her to inform me left 15mins so I told her to do the 2nd by hj but even after my little bro woke up again, her strokes was not helping and so times up. Should have chose another day after I’m well rested to book. Anyway a good lesson learned but still have to thank Bro SK for the arrangement. Will WhatsApp you again when I’m well rested for future bookings.

Last edited by SleepySnake; 18-06-2019 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Missed out some points
Old 18-06-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wanted to try her but brother blackwings got busy ... Sigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhouses View Post

Stable: Blackwings
Looks: 8/10. Pretty face, Very fair
Body: 7/10. Good Slim sexy body
Boobs: C and natural, medium areolas with small suckable nipples
Gfe. 8/10, Good chemistry, aims to please
Fj: 8/10, Satisfactory. Only did 2 patterns - missionary and cowgirl.
HJ: didn't try
Catbath: Good
Bbbj 8/10, Good suction
RTF: Sure yes, 100/90/2 where can you find?
Old 18-06-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

FR for RegentLust Arry 3.30pm 17/06

Looks - 7/10, 75% like pics

Boobs - Natural but Small.

Body - curvy but acceptable.

Tattoos: Yes, at her back.

BBBJ - 7/10, hardworking and decent with right amt of suction and wetness

French - Yes

FJ - 7.5/10. Can take hard and heavy pumps could feel her pussy contracting while thrusting her. Had an intensive 30mins 1 shot action with her without complaints.

GFE - Had her during her last trip. Overall was like a FWB. She speaks good english. Like secondary sch level.

RTF - depends, too many fishes

Last edited by 18sons; 18-06-2019 at 03:25 PM. Reason: typo error on the time
Old 18-06-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 11
dopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Sunny Mansion

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...5#post18839065

Looks - 7/10, 80% like pics, nice smile and

Boobs - decent B nothing to shout about

Body - not tight slim but she's not big. Fun sized

Service - 9.5/10 top notch! Lighr massage and teasing before action. Smiles and a little coy

BBBJ - 9/10, very hardworking and decent with right amt of suction and will treat your tool with much care

French - Yes

FJ - 8/10 great initiative to service and use mouth to cap. Then gently rides.

GFE - 9/10 great feels and massage and cuddles btw shots

Recommended for service! Okt was prompt and efficient
Old 18-06-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Brazerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for T003 WIM,
Look: 9/10 same as pic post, look much better and her look will glow.
body: 8/10 nice figure except for stretch mark.
Boobs: 9/10 I would say it should b 34B and Natural. I like Natural.
French: 9/10 nice and good, for those who love will like her.
Bbbj: 8/10 Very and will look at u at times.
Painting: No, because she is shy. this is her first in this work, after chat with her she say she is ok, only she is shy by let us painting. so bro who going to book her will be able to taste her pussy.
Fingering: 9/10 yes, but only awhile which will get her wet.
Fj: 8.5/10 can see her enjoy while FJ.
Gfe: 8/10 she is new, not sure what to do..., but she can speak good english, willing to please. I think her service will get better. hey! she study Lawyer. there is still room for improvement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1