The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-10-2017, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
hayate9000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Honest FR for Angel from Doll88

First time trying this stable. Initially was after another lady, but last minute she was unavailable so went with angel. After some initial trouble with miscom/misinformation with OKT (gave me some discount for my troubles, so +1 for customer svc and responsiveness), made it to central location.

Pics provided have heavy amounts of make up, seeing her in real life she is quite average in looks, but her figure not bad, also quite tall. Boobs average handful. But she makes up for it in service and personality, from the moment you enter she is hugging and kissing, make me feel quite relaxed. She did a good job with the bbbj, teasing all the way. Quite responsive during sex.

English not her strong area, but i guess passable. Overall was a nice experience.

Likely to try this stable again in the future.
Thanks for reading!
Old 03-10-2017, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

For someone fresh... this is quite a spot on FR... !!
Nice one!! My FR to follow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by riyangou View Post
FR for Lemon - first cust (RP)

Disclaimer: The following FR consists solely of my honest personal opinion so pls don't come find me if u got a bad bonk 🤣

Some intro: Have tried some stables before with good/average bonks and would like to make some contribution of my own (first FR!) and help out my fellow chiongsters. Pardon the length, might be shorter in the future if I ever post again 😅

OKT: 9.5/10 - a breath of fresh air after Bro SK caused me fly kite (see other bros' posts about booking Som). Tried to reassure me (see reason below) and easy to tc with

Venue: 6.5/10 - oft-named "hotel along Jalan Besar", hence the convincing required by OKT, + my didi thinking for me - "most dangerous place is also the safest place 最危险的地方也是最安全的地方" 😂; horny bo pian so jus CHIONGGG ARR!
For those interested to know, there's a sign at lift that says visitors have to register at the reception, but I leapfrogged the reception and stormed the front via the stairs 😁
Facilities are OK but think towels won't be enough since it seems I only got a fresh towel cos it was first blood Lemon for me. Suggest bring ur own towel.

Looks: 7.5/10 hot+young OL type, maybe 80% of photos (cheekbones not as chio). 2nd photo closest... nowadays 美拍 app damn power. Likely mid 20's (she say she 21, 22 and studying in BK uni &#129300. Noticed her upper gum abit prominent but won't reject type.
Body: 9/10 quite tall (1.63m) with *BEST FEATURE* great curves (at least C cup, v likely naturals but seem got abit stretch marks or frm too tight bra. Doesn't detract frm the amazBALLS FEELS though ; and shiok bum that's quite song when piak piak)
👄 (trying to look for the rolling stones logo emoji lol): 7/10 OK with kissing but doesn't initiates. Don't think she frenchs much, YMMV. Uses her tongue during foreplay along the usual spots, nt bad. Think she quite high when being painted. Shaved btw.
Bbbj: 7.5/10 v diligent. Do quite long before 2nd shot and whether gd anot depends on personal preference. Her technique seem to be some tongfu at the tip coupled with the usual bobbing. Doesn't do CIM though which is OK with me actually.
FJ: 8.5/10 accommodating to various positions (willing to cowboy long-time> doggy - > seated reverse cowboy &#128520 and apparently doesn't need much to get her raring to go. Maybe first cust and she might also be quite long nv feel shiok liao so wet rather fast and don't need KY
Attitude (GFE>PSE): 7/10 she said she came sg 5-6 months before but now like newbie again so abit shy. Feels like 2nd time bonk with gf liddat..abit shy but still want to make u feel good. Massaged my limbs btw bonks. English isn't so good though

RTF: no but cos I like the variety type heheh

Closing comments: Overall 7.5/10. Def worth the $ and other ppl v likely to RTF her. OKT is steady pom pi pi but need to reconsider location (or else score ~8 liao) haha

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 03-10-2017, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Date Visited: 01/10/17
Name: Lemon [ROLLYPOLLY]

Here is my usual NO-BS summery FR... Lemon

Was planning to have a farewell session with my new favorite, but somehow missed the boat... With a heavy heart, I scanned around for the next target and have my eyes set on... Lemon...

Didn't realized it was a rather 'hot' zone until seeing a recent post, but I guess I would charge on anyway, blinded by horniness!!

Just a brief summary here... Messaged OKT that I reached, and followed the instruction and in no time, am in the room with this rather cheerful lady... Photo accuracy is pretty close - what you see on the website is pretty close to what you get, tho I felt that she looked better in person... and she reminded me of a Thai version of 'roller girl' played by Heather Graham - cheeky and cheery!!

Looks: 8.5/10 (My kind of looks...)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (I am not a booby man, totally natural here but with some stretched mark... but I am not fuzzed with that)
Body: 8.5/10 (Great body - proportionate!)
Kissing: Yes - not full on, but there's some kisses here and there...
Fingering: Yes, wet easily
BBBJ: Really liked it. Almost couldn't tahan... Got to ask her to slow down!
Painting: Yes! She seemed to get quite high when I went down on her. If she faked it, she faked it well... Clean shaven!! a pretty abalone!!
Stereo: 8/10 (Responsive loved it!!)
Session 1 - FJ: 8.5/10 - Oh so tight... really enjoyed it and enjoyed her expression
Massage: Message after FJ1
Session 2 - Did not engaged as I have almost give in to the fact that I am a 1-shot guy Dont want to disappoint the ego of self LOL

GFE: 8/10 (The GFE is pretty good... Would've been higher if her english is better [since my Thai is none :I])
Attitude: 9/10 (Her attitude throughout the session was all smiles... and her smile does grows on one...)
RTF: Not sure, too many out there to try...

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 03-10-2017, 07:41 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for LEMON , ROLLYPOLLY

Posting behalf of bro, Thanks for the FR
Old 03-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
manfredben420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

FR for Accord from Xclusive

Been looking up alot of stables on SBF and realised that I never gave Xclusive a chance before, so yeah decided to give it a try and it turns out to be one of the best bonks I had since I started bonking 2 years ago.

DMG: 130/90/2

Security/discreetness: 10/10. Kinda funny how I put this here before my time with the gurl, but its something that has to be done in light of the KL incident. 3 LAYER SECURITY WOW. Really solid preparations, ensuring the safety of the bonkers and the gurls. What's the point of paying to bonk if you are eventually gonna get caught (and possibly shamed in front of your family). Had a really sexciting and worries-less bonking sexperience cos of this. (balestier area apartment style btw)

Looks: 8.5/10 Big CFM eyes, pretty little face, altho not 100% same as photos but who would expect it to be right. Her photos were more of a syt style, but in real life she is more of a slutty CFM look.

Boobs: 10/10 Big real melons. Past few months I have been bonking enhanced boobies and although I love them big titties (enhanced or not), but still abit sian you know. It's refreshing for a change to try out natural big tits, and definitely love sucking on her melons. Nipples are brown and outstanding, once we close door I started sucking on them alr lols (I'm a fucking horny man).

Body: 8/10 Abit of waist fats but I can live with that. Still quite slim overall, just the waist abit of spare meat.

Frenching: 8/10 Some minor ones here and there, a few times we lock tongues and french like no other. Can tell she don't really like it, but fine with me since I also wanna play safe yknow. Bros might need to sweet talk her abit to get her to french. I sweet talk her until can tell she abit wet and then i go in for the tongue fight.

Fingering: 7/10 When I try and insert, she will jump a little, like its painful yknow. So I stop doing it. Doesnt matter to me since I painted her well alr.

Painting: 10/10 Licked all over her pussy and put my tongue deep in her wethole. Really accommodating, just let you paint her abalone nonstop (probably cos she gets pleasured as well). No smell, a little bush but its far above her pussy so it doesnt matter. I'm fking big on licking pussy and Accord really did the job for me (or I did the job for her).

BBBJ: 10/10 Solid, 2 shots 2 fucks 2 bbbjs. No CBJs which I think is really good service and respect for her customers. Wet and strong suction (can heard the sound whcih is orgasmic), and she played with my dickhead well. Remember her CFM eyes? Told her to lick and suck while looking at me, and she did it, which was so orgasmic.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

manfredben420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continued FR for Accord from Xclusive

Stereo: Perhaps the only bad thing I find about Accord, she wasnt as loud as the previous gurls I had. But I guess this had something to do with the location (which is highly discreet, and OKT wanna keep everyone safe).

FJ: 10/10 Bonked Accord for fking long (35 or 40mins) for my first shot, but she did not show any signs of sianness or attitude problem. Instead she was accommodating and continued to enjoy (she did ask me why am I so strong, but not why I havent finish, which is a really good thing). Tried 7 different positions and she was all fine with it. Her face also another highlight, when she looks at me with those CFM eyes, i bonked her harder and faster. Then when she look away, she had those looks of JAV being fucked but unable to resist. Fkign shiok. 2nd shot I just ask her bbbj and then fuck for a while before asking for a hj and then cob, and she did everything willingly.

GFE: 8/10 She was open to tcss and we cuddled for a while. Basic english which helped our conversations become smoother, which helped her do her GFE better.

Attitude: 10/10 My experience with Accord would back me up on this, her BBBJ and FJ service really gao gao, and this could not have been done if her attitude was shit.

RTF: I would love to come back to fuck Accord hard and long again, and make her ask me why I havent cum yet lolol (RTF for her also cos of her excellent service attitude). But when I was leaving the apartment, I saw her 3 other sisters, and all of them looked fking good (gave me another instant hard-on after my 2 shots). Maybe I will RTF Accord after my tour with the other sisters?
Old 03-10-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Hi all,

Re-posted on this thread for awareness.

Came across this news 3 days back.

More infor at this link.
http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...women-arrested

I was being zapped for sharing this information.
Old 03-10-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
I was being zapped for sharing this information.
i up u !!!!
Old 03-10-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
aymous421 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessarina View Post
Long time lurker here and will only post worthwhile FRs. Ever since I had King from TRL, it's been a long time since I am prompted to write one. But I think this lady deserves a shout out. Thanks to bro SK for the quick response and being accommodating.

Som from Teeruklover

If you're a fan of exotic looks then you're in for a treat. As other bros have stated, she is of Turkish and Thai descent. Communication was not a problem,building rapport was easy. Boob lovers will also be pleased with her natural assets and pink nips. Her eyes when they look at you while giving head is a sure fire way for a quick release. Her riding skills are where she excels the most. Not for the faint hearted.

She's heading back soon so don't say bo Jio.

I wanted to try her today becos of 2 things

1) exotic look
2) pink nips =)
Old 03-10-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeman4u View Post
Hi Bro,

Anyone try Angel from Doll88?

About to ask. She looks good tho
Old 03-10-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
U mean u heard of local stable offering these services b4? Hhmm, I dun remember any local stables offering such services b4, & I'll be surprised & skeptical if they do tbh. Cos firstly, I doubt the local stables wld ever hav the facilities to do a standard 1 (like those offered in Bkk). The most they can do wld be to offer those 1/2 F**k 1 where u lie on the bed (wif towels) then the gal apply lotsa nuru gel or baby oil & slid on ur body. The housekeeping after that wld be a real B*tch (Bros who tried will know wat I'm talking abt) so I highly doubt that any stables wld be able to offer these services here @ all. Some stables dun even hav clean & proper towels to begin wif! Secondly, nowadays I find that not many Thai gals (chio 1s la)r willing to provide this kinda services liao, even in Thailand oso. If u think abt it, it can be quite tedious for the gal, if she do it nicely for u. Y go thru all the hassle to earn the extra bit of $$$ when they can juz F**k u gd within 30mins & earn more or less the same amount of $$$? Frm wat I can see, most ladies who provide this kinda services these days r mainly MILFs or Puyings who r less chio. Of cos, once in a while u'll met some GEMs here & there but quite rare la these days.

If u hav time, I wld recommend u go to JB try Poseidon Spa bah. It's virtually the same as wat u'll expect in Bkk & it's juz opposite Komtar. Dun wanna say too much liao, in case got ppl say I'm advertising for them. Chk out the website below urself or do ur own research bah. Hope u find my info useful, Cheers

http://www.poseidonspa.net

Last time use to have. One of the stable I went was pacific stars. But that was years ago..
Old 03-10-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 13
aquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
U mean u heard of local stable offering these services b4? Hhmm, I dun remember any local stables offering such services b4, & I'll be surprised & skeptical if they do tbh. Cos firstly, I doubt the local stables wld ever hav the facilities to do a standard 1 (like those offered in Bkk). The most they can do wld be to offer those 1/2 F**k 1 where u lie on the bed (wif towels) then the gal apply lotsa nuru gel or baby oil & slid on ur body. The housekeeping after that wld be a real B*tch (Bros who tried will know wat I'm talking abt) so I highly doubt that any stables wld be able to offer these services here @ all. Some stables dun even hav clean & proper towels to begin wif! Secondly, nowadays I find that not many Thai gals (chio 1s la)r willing to provide this kinda services liao, even in Thailand oso. If u think abt it, it can be quite tedious for the gal, if she do it nicely for u. Y go thru all the hassle to earn the extra bit of $$$ when they can juz F**k u gd within 30mins & earn more or less the same amount of $$$? Frm wat I can see, most ladies who provide this kinda services these days r mainly MILFs or Puyings who r less chio. Of cos, once in a while u'll met some GEMs here & there but quite rare la these days.

If u hav time, I wld recommend u go to JB try Poseidon Spa bah. It's virtually the same as wat u'll expect in Bkk & it's juz opposite Komtar. Dun wanna say too much liao, in case got ppl say I'm advertising for them. Chk out the website below urself or do ur own research bah. Hope u find my info useful, Cheers

http://www.poseidonspa.net
You joined in 2014 but never hear before? Used to have 1-3 doing

They use an inflatable mattress. Quite solid but imo pointless, as not a proper massage for massage purposes
Old 03-10-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaver29125 View Post
Date Visited: 01/10/17
Name: Lemon [ROLLYPOLLY]

Here is my usual NO-BS summery FR... Lemon

Was planning to have a farewell session with my new favorite, but somehow missed the boat... With a heavy heart, I scanned around for the next target and have my eyes set on... Lemon...

Didn't realized it was a rather 'hot' zone until seeing a recent post, but I guess I would charge on anyway, blinded by horniness!!

Just a brief summary here... Messaged OKT that I reached, and followed the instruction and in no time, am in the room with this rather cheerful lady... Photo accuracy is pretty close - what you see on the website is pretty close to what you get, tho I felt that she looked better in person... and she reminded me of a Thai version of 'roller girl' played by Heather Graham - cheeky and cheery!!

Looks: 8.5/10 (My kind of looks...)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (I am not a booby man, totally natural here but with some stretched mark... but I am not fuzzed with that)
Body: 8.5/10 (Great body - proportionate!)
Kissing: Yes - not full on, but there's some kisses here and there...
Fingering: Yes, wet easily
BBBJ: Really liked it. Almost couldn't tahan... Got to ask her to slow down!
Painting: Yes! She seemed to get quite high when I went down on her. If she faked it, she faked it well... Clean shaven!! a pretty abalone!!
Stereo: 8/10 (Responsive loved it!!)
Session 1 - FJ: 8.5/10 - Oh so tight... really enjoyed it and enjoyed her expression
Massage: Message after FJ1
Session 2 - Did not engaged as I have almost give in to the fact that I am a 1-shot guy Dont want to disappoint the ego of self LOL

GFE: 8/10 (The GFE is pretty good... Would've been higher if her english is better [since my Thai is none :I])
Attitude: 9/10 (Her attitude throughout the session was all smiles... and her smile does grows on one...)
RTF: Not sure, too many out there to try...
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 03-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

tessarina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aymous421 View Post
I wanted to try her today becos of 2 things

1) exotic look
2) pink nips =)
I'm glad my description was enough to help solidify your decision 😂
Old 03-10-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durianinthesky View Post
Last time use to have. One of the stable I went was pacific stars. But that was years ago..
Wow, Pacific Stars! Name sound so retro now I really didn't know that they offered the service. Maybe becos I seldom patronize them, cos I thought they're quite ex back then. Had abt 3-4 of their gals, I think. Cheapest is $150, the rest is abt $160-$170, if I remembered clearly. Anyway, good to know

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaregia View Post
You joined in 2014 but never hear before? Used to have 1-3 doing

They use an inflatable mattress. Quite solid but imo pointless, as not a proper massage for massage purposes
I joined in 2014, but I was in the scene a few yrs b4 that. I'm a pauper chiongster, or cheap Charlie as some wld say. Therefore, I can't possibly know wat all the stables can offer. Anyway, juz curious, how much was it back then? N how long was the duration? They do it @ Condo or hotel? I supposed that if they offer it in the pkg, it'll probably be in the $160 range bah? Then again, wat do I know...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1