The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-11-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
curiouscat101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Doll88 - Gift **GEM!!**

OKT was very prompt in response and accomodating. Gave clear instructions and everything went well.

Honest thought before the session, I didnt know what the outcome will be because I cant find any FR on her as she is new but I just trust my gut and book 3 hours with her. I really dont like to rush. Bonking after getting to know a girl is always so much more pleasurable anw. Emotional connection bros.

Fast forward, the moment the door opened I saw a super kawaii girl. Her smile... sweet la. Together with her beautiful eyes... playfulness... hugs... kisses... laughter... havent even undress, shower and bonk KC-ed liao.

I’m the kind of guy who loves to make love with music. So I brought a speaker along to play some music while we were in the room! The mood was so much more fun!

Anw we then chatted about our lives. Good thing was her English is fluent! And she can speak Japanese which is really cool. So got her to say some sentences in Japanese... so sexy! Thai turned Japanese instantly.

She wasnt in a hurry. As we chat she would remove my clothings slowly just like how I like it. We touching one another, lying down on her lap, cuddling with her, random kisses, it was super GFE. Dont forget all this while I had good music to spice up the mood! When I felt like we finally clicked, it was shower time!

I personally love showering alone but I didnt mind having her showering me! We were smiling and laughing, was fun. She dried me up and we quickly got under the sheets! Cuddled each other to warm up a lil bit cause it we were both cold after the shower. All these time we were chatting. we were also staring into each other’s soul so the tension was really building up if you know what i mean.

Then when she realized i had a super hard on immediately she went for bbbj. Her eyes looking at me while giving me the bj was so sexy. Even thinking about this now im getting a hard on. Holy nuts! Anw I enjoyed the slow, sensual bj with sexy music and then it was time for my lil bro to wear his cap.

We started with cowgirl. Man she rides it real hard! Watching her do her thing just makes me go crazy. Soon after I cannot tahan already so we made a quick switch to missionary so i can be on top. We were both going nuts! Holding each other so tightly, moaning at every thrust, it was so good I had to release in missionary. Man. What an experience. RTF? Definitely!

Cheers!
Old 06-11-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=671020

YUMMY
Old 06-11-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Yup. wanted to book. but okt say she yet to land. Hopefully got chance to get the 1st blood haha
Old 06-11-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
Yup. wanted to book. but okt say she yet to land. Hopefully got chance to get the 1st blood haha
It will be 2nd blood at best cos FB is booked by....xxx88
Old 06-11-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It will be 2nd blood at best cos FB is booked by....xxx88
sianz.. now booking also got "priority seat" arh
Old 06-11-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 7
STCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to behold

Will write a simplified FR for cutie pie Miya from Angels' Aura.
This girl is one true Angel imo.
I can vouch many bros had wrote the truth about her and their experience.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=670652

If you are looking for cosplay (i got nurse's), AV pattern type of gal with oversized dorky spectacles, with big natural boobs, with great attitude, with patience, with professionalism, with solid BBBJ and CIM plus swallow if she wants, with seemingly sincere GFE and of course, her now well known waxed pussy then Miya is definitely not one to miss at all. That pussy is sooooooo smooth omg and what a delight to paint it. I fucked her whilst she was wearing her cosplay uniform hahaha and she loved it.

Overall statistics ratings: a sure 9/10 for overall package. Others might have different opinions but these are my thoughts only.
She miss Thai food so if you want to score points with her then now you know what she wants. Thai food.
I need to find Vit M fast to RTF her again and again.
Old 06-11-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
reallyawesome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Just finished a slot with lemon from bro paradise.
Promised OKT to pen a FR.

Verdict : damn good bonk!
Body: lemon is tall with good body, she goes to the gym a lot so she is toned. Breasts are enhanced but nicely done with very suckable nipples.
Frenching: This girl sure can french! Non stop frenching throughout.
GFE: Love the small little touches she is attentive in her service. Shower together and plays with you in the bathroom.

Once in the bed room I can't Tahan and immediately attacked those boobies. She is very responsive and bbbj is excellent.
Capped and missionary and cowgirl her. Real moans and she was wet with no ky needed. She cuddles with you once over so it's very gfe.
Her English is ok so communication was good.
She teases very well also n before you know it her mouth is on my stick again blowing it to life. Second shot cowgirl. The sight is mind blowing with this sexy babe bouncing on you. Amazing sex.
Def going to rtf once my vitamin M replenish
Old 06-11-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

Went for Bro paradise mystery bonk again and got Lemon as my prize.
opened the door and to be honest i was hoping to get Guess but i got lemon, but she erased all my disappointment later hahahaha
as usual okt responsive and location is discreet and nice.
Lemon is tall and has a damm good body. tells me she likes to swim and go to the gym and suntan. English is quite good. knows how to pay attention to a man, made me feel at ease and comfortable. Helps you take off clothes and fresh towels are avail.
shower was interesting with a 2 min handjob while frenching her hahaha. couldnt concentrate on drying off properly cos i was focused on her body. and i kept frenching her and she was game and returned frenching. finally got to the room and pushed her on the bed and started painting her. immediately wet and good stero moaning, she returned the favour with a damm good BBBJ, i 69 her and continue licking that delicious pussy. so excited i basically blew my load without fucking.
she wiped me off and cuddled until i was ready for 2nd shot, she knows how to get in the mood, keep saying wow you so fast strong again. i doggied her and had her in the sitting position, and the hugging and her nibbling on my ears was too much blew my load again .
bro paradise you got a gem on your hands, this girl gets 2 thumbs up.
Old 06-11-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Torn between this and rina. Any suggestions?
Old 06-11-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Abdul1990 is Cool - loads of Potential

This is for Molly from Rollypollyman

Looks 9/10
Body 8/10
Massage 8/10
BBBJ 9/10
Cuddlig 7/10
FJ 10***/10 awesome!! My fav cowgirl 😍😍😍(really see the effort there!!)
GFE 5/10

Overall recommended can see the atitude she put in to service. Can speak only simple english, Abit satisfied because i like it very slow...abit too fast but to compare with the FJ position i prefer, she comply and really put in the effort. Abit of GFE experince, but i really really like the FJ position and experince she had given me. I feel in cloud 9... After when she get change...she look damn PRETTY and SEXY in that black dress, and her let down hair...SPEECHLESS... its like a whole new her or could say i fallen for her 😋😋😍😍 ...if only i could extend the time and known thai...the GFE will be up up and up!!

RTF if time permits, surely 😘😘 maybe i learn some thai first before returning.

Thanks Rollypollyman for this service!!
Old 06-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 0
Toxic123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyToxic123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
FR for Miya (Angels Aura)

Looks : 9/10 (very close to pics.)

Body : 8/10 (nice body,slim smooth. Just a little fats on tummy.)

BBBJ : 10/10 (very skillful. CIM provided.)

Pussy : 10/10 (clean shaven , no smell at all.)

Frenching : 10/10 (will french u whenever she can,she just love to french.)

GFE : 10/10 (will cuddle with you after shots.)

Attitude : 10/10 (very polite and cute girl. Always ask if u are comfortable. Even ask permission if she can use the phone. Great girl overall!)

Thanks bro AA for the arrangement!
Old 06-11-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nobody try obina yet?
Old 06-11-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nathansmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
you need more practice.
I only get 10 sec of BBBJ service not that i cum in 10 sec lol. After BBBJ we proceed with FJ..
Old 06-11-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Dada - Paradise 888

I had Dada, Paradise 888, for lunch
second time patronizing this stable

Actually I was aiming Bree, Siam Angels, but she was too far from my area o operations

OKT: very good

Location: walk apartment, very nice and tidy, no attached bathroom

Dada
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=670028
I had a good and enjoyable session
100% as per pics
(BTW, pics shown are live taken in her room, so 100% guaranteed real)
Fresh young SYT
Very very very nice face, eyes and smile
Sweet sweet sweet lady
Boobs A
Pussy Jungle (I told her to shave or at least trim)
Basic English, need to break ice
Girl is green.

Service Rendered
FK, catbath, BBJ, DATY (Despite the jungle, she is too cute not to), FJ
No CIM no AR

She did not look phone or wasted time

If you like commando ladies or big boobs stay clear
If you like sweet demure syt she is a good target

Happy Bonking
Old 06-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Maris from Regent Lust

I just had Maris for hi tea just now and am fully satisfied. We both eat many french fries. I like my oysters on the rock and raisins. She likes my bitter gourd. Hahahahaha

She’s one experienced lady here. Huge large boobs and nice meaty ass for doggy. But my favorite was One special position she teach me. She scream so loud at this position. You must ask her teach you!

Cowgirl was really good but the boobs bouncing around. And her ass make the piak piak piak sound. After I cum, the condom have the white liquid from her pussy.

We spent 1 hour bonking and no time for round two. But I will see her again soon. Now I am so vv tired already. But really shiok!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1