The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-11-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 17
Effendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Tried Charmain a few days back

FR on OKT:
- Very quick response. Hassle-free, and clear in instructions. Good location.

- Looks: 7/10
Sweet looking with long hair, with nice make-up

Body:Shaven with slim waist with long legs. Sexy, can feels her soft and nice boobs that fits nicely into your hands.

Friendliness/Attitude: No horse run. She was very accomodating and very nice attitude, where you will feel you got your money's worth and more!

We chit chat, after that she helped me to take of my clothes and led me to the bathroom where she showered me.After the usual mouthwash ritual, she led me to bed, licking my nipples, after a while I reverse position and kiss her cheek, forehead, and finally her lips before proceed to her nipples and downward to her pussy.

Then she gave me a very nice bbbj follow by ass rim and i watch her doing it was a treat itself.

After that she tore the rubber package, start with woman on top (I asked her to go slowly at first and she obliged), man on top, doggy in front of the mirror, scissor, wot again, and finish with missionary.

In between she gave a good and great massage.

Awesome experience

Thanks Superman for the arrangment.
Old 28-11-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of

Tried Amy from Bangkok Gems on a rainy evening
Gal: Amy
Looks: 7.5/10 (Pretty, fair that's of utmost importance)
Boobs: Natural B or C
BJ: 7/10 (Sensual even with condom on)
FJ: 7.5/10
After the session went down to lobby smoke with her, quite friendly and chatty. She told me she is a tour guide from Korea, bros whom know the language may try communicating with her.
RTF: No, not cos she is not good but too many fishes at Bangkok Gems.
Thanks bro Jerry for facilitating. Begin to miss Kyla, ate her back then..
Old 28-11-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Bangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOGS View Post
Tried Amy from Bangkok Gems on a rainy evening
Gal: Amy
Looks: 7.5/10 (Pretty, fair that's of utmost importance)
Boobs: Natural B or C
BJ: 7/10 (Sensual even with condom on)
After the session went down to lobby smoke with her, quite friendly and chatty. She told me she is a tour guide from Korea, bros whom know the language may try communicating with her.
RTF: No, not cos she is not good but too many fishes at Bangkok Gems.
Thanks bro Jerry for facilitating. Begin to miss Kyla, ate her back then..
Thanks bro for the Fr
Old 28-11-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
aO3Dre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quick FR for Peach of RP
Looks: 6.5/10 Little resemblance to photos
Figure: 6.5/10 More to chubby than slim
Service: 8/10 Willing to please, allows COB
Old 28-11-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
thenardier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr on soda for doll88

Really sweet girl, a very wide smile on her face when she greeted me. Offered me water before and during the session.

Looks: she looks older than the photos, but still hot. Boobs are perfect to grab while fucking from the back.

Bbbj: I think she was at it for at least 15 minutes. Deepthroat, face fucked her. As I started thrusting, she got the picture and went down deeper and faster. Moans quite a bit while she does it. Switched her around and realized she wasn't fully shaved, so only decided to finger her. She was damn wet even before I touched her!

FJ: she nibbles on me and frenches me while fucking, willing to do anything. But I think best was doggy. She'll arch her back backwards and grabs you from the back. And she'll proactively move in as well!

Gfe: language barrier was a problem, so had to rely on her google translate, which translated quite a number of things wrongly, but we laughed about it. Willing to cuddle a lot and French. However, she did something really terrible. She poured the water into her bowl of indomie mi goreng AFTER she added the sauce and left the water in it as soup. Told her the right way to do it and she admitted it tastes much better. It was really adorable of her when she laughed hysterically at herself. Really fun to just hang out with her a bit towards the end. A great experience overall.
Old 29-11-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
fattyb0mb0m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...7#post16711587

another FR for Lada of RP.
previous FR by bro jj9098 gave her top marks, and i concur.

session started on an awkward note as she left the room to buy food and some complications arose and she wasnt in the room to receive me. decided to exit building and wait outside 15min before going up.
the wait was more than worthwhile.

Looks: 7.5/10
A bit older and not-so-perfect from the photos but still pretty.
Body: 8/10
slim and just nice meaty. aging process means the buildup on the hips is unavoidable. overall still hot. tattoos on the back
Boobs: 12/10
tbh, I'm a boob man. I also love modified chest cushions. around 350-400cc implants are my favourite size. soft, hard, love them all. Lada's chest pillows are 12/10 cuz they seem to be at the sweet spot in age (ard 2-3yrs) where they have the perfect mix of perkiness, weight, swing, softness and suckability. that is, if they're even modified lol.
catbath >> bbbj: 9/10
wonderful. that tongue. balls. inner thigh. magic.
painting/fingering: 10/10
very sensitive and responsive. made her cum 3 times before my first load let go. previous fr is accurate, she will cum...convulses at slightest advance on muff. bros please be gentle.
GFE: 100/10
probably due to me being able to speak and write the language, comms was easy and ice easily broken. frenching was automatic.
RTF: confirm

first shot, she teased me w catbath on the bed, and i got to handle those tits before going to shower. wonderful foreplay
after shower, she lay on the bed, awaiting my approach, playfully hiding under the pillow
my turn to catbath her, paying special attention to the area above and around the muff, and she came twice even before we started the fj.
i moved to kneeling next to her to let her handle my love stick whilst I leaned over and muff dived more.
she really took care of my rod; changed position to me lying down and her using those wonderful tits to play with my face.happy sucking and motorboating over, she lowered herself to suck my dick again.
when i FINALLY got to fuck, we did a few positions before ending in cowgirl and we came together.
by this time already an hour had passed so you can imagine the amount of time spent on foreplay and muff diving.
showered and chatted.

second shot had 15min left, so she grinded me, bj and quick fck.. then i sucked on those tits as i jerked... i told her i was gna cum and she immediately went for the CIM. left me shuddering in ecstasy.
Not sure how but my second shot was completed in that impossible window of time.

to all bros here. she's amazingly horny and caring.
also, pls do try to bring some packet rice food when visiting during makan time as she cant exit the place conveniently and not much affordable food in the area too
my experience is based on my use of the language and my ability to connect with her.

I wish all bros the same leg-nua feeling when you leave the room.
Old 29-11-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Rui from AA

Just had a session with Rui. She's not as fair as the photo but confirm its her. She is actually taller than advertised. She's almost 170cm. Very slim waist, nice ass but a bit small boobs. What she lacks there make up for her peformance. She's a great kisser and very good in bj. She got good gfe and will can speak decent english for those who doesn't speak thai. Some bro mentioned that she's not new in this industry but she's still very tight and easily gets wet. She's been here for a week now so you guys still got chance to book her
Old 29-11-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
exoblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Chinese-speaking Thai girls

Hi, bros,

Just wondering;
currently, are there any Chinese-speaking Thai girls?

Hope there is a constant update on this. 👌

Thanks! 😃
Old 29-11-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

FR for Ae from RollyPolly :

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=672817

Seriously don't know why this lady is going at GSS price ... Granted, she is a tad over mid-20 and a single mum, her body and boobs not so firm like syt, but her service is tops. An absolute steal at 100/2/90.

Looks & Figure :- This is what pleasantly surprised me - she is almost exactly like her photos!! The naked ones with her hand covering her boobs ... IRL she is just as fair-skinned with that hint of exotic looks.

French :- Yes, and pretty aggressive. Didn't know my dental hygiene was so good

BBBJ :- Enthusiastic blower.

Painting :- Allowed. Fingering too. Pussy is trimmed, and she is very sensitive, so need to be gentle for her enjoyment. Otherwise she buay tahan. Grabbed whatever was within reach.

FJ :- Horny milf type. Maybe, as she told me, i was only her 2nd customer and this was her 2nd day. Or maybe it was due to the paintworks. Whatever. We had a good time especially as she seemed really sensitive down there. Had to go slow so managed to drag out the first shot. She moaned and cried out with every deep thrust, and held on tightly even after release, telling me, "สุดยอด ..."

GFE :- Chatty and friendly despite her very basic level of english. Can get by with translator and my toddler level thai. Felt like a stealthy session with someone's notti wife, my fav scenario. She joined me in the shower at the end of session to wash her hair (got some banana juice on it ) with no hint of irritation and still gave me a relaxing rub-down - washing baby, as she said.

Overall :- GSS price tag for all that, sure want to RTF. The only downer was the hotel location, lots of female thai "tourists", quite obvious.
Old 29-11-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2321 / Power: 18
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

RegentLust Nate FR.

AAF: Reached location, got the green light went up. Usually, I would expect a 20% -30% discount in terms of looks from the pics. Well, I would say Nate looks just like the pics. Except for shes' the typical Thai tan.

Breaking the ice with Nate was easy. She started hugging and cock teasing me before showering LOL.

After she finished cock teasing and washing me up. We proceed to the bed and her switch flipped. I was heavily attacked by her French as she stirs my meat rod. Until I cannot tahan.

I cap on and start from missionary to doggie to cow gal and back to missionary. It lasted for around 20mins+.

Finally finishing it off in JAV fashion, pull out and unload on her body. SIBEI SONG!
-----------------------
Looks: 90% like the pictures.
Body: Slim, Tattoo free and plastic free. Natural lovers rejoice.
Boobs: Small, boob lovers avoid.
GFE: 9/10
RTF: definitely considering.

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 29-11-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
555. Thanks for sharing. At first was a bit worried about the pic. Got one bro was asking me about her also. So your FR answered his question. Me and you got something in common. Prefer fresh girls.
Yup. Fresh is good.
the Pic bro Vaporiserz posted I would say its definitely her. Just minus the whitening filters lol.

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 29-11-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

FR on Katie of bangkokgems

Bro Jerry: Responsive, and fast. I was suddenly available that day and decided to try out FJ FLs again after a long absence. Contacted a few FL1 OKTs but Bro Jerry came out with available girls that suit my timing. Arrangement was made and I went to the location.

Location: Central and discreet, with plenty of cafes and locations where one can wait for one's turn. Instructions were clearly given and easy to follow.

Room: Big queen bed with towel spread out. Small ensuite shower, can't really squeeze two in. Clean and tidy.

Looks: The pictures on the BKG website have been whitened haha. She looks more tanned and darker skinned than those. The closest is the pic here by ray_lee although again, darker. But she has smooth, soft, youthful skin. She has nice big eyes and a sweet smile so no issues. Long straight hair tied up during service. Small B cuppers, maybe A cups but nice nips. Clean shaven pussy with a slight stubble.

Service: I showered alone cos I'm big sized and it will be quite a challenge to do much in that cubicle. Was given a clean towel to dry up, sat on the side and Katie took off her spaghetti dress and lingerie to reveal her small, UK size 6, sweet body. Nice SYT body indeed. I sat on the side of the bed, told her i was nervous, and she said no need to be, and started to kiss her way from my nips down to Jr. Told her I'd like a CBJ and she obliged.

I won't go into details but let's say she's wet, led my hands there, and didn't mind my fingers doing the walking. It was an explosive session and she is as innocent as she looks in the photos. Maybe with more regular visits she might become wilder, but she is cheerful, service oriented, and accommodating. Gave me a massage as well I think she's someone who needs to be led, rather than the other way round?

And yes, she can speak conversational English well, so not an issue there.

Next target: Someone who can take command and go hardcore on me. I'm still green and don't know how much I could do - like slap butt, hard sex.. Any suggestions? Oh, yeah, big boobs too.
Old 29-11-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Quick question to cheongsters here. How do the FL1 ladies compare to Geylang Cat 80 or 50 ladies? Are they same or are FL1 ladies better in terms of looks and service, or looks wise about the same?

Looking for boobs, fair skin, great sex
Old 29-11-2017, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Haven't posted a FR in a long time so will try to be concise. Contacted DevilHouse to try Jib and managed to book a slot just now. I remember seeing her previously but didn't managed to book her during her last round in Singapore.

Here's the stats
Face: Can tell it's her but the photos were taken when she was slightly younger. Sharp features and nice eyes.
Body: Tight and smooth skin. Probably a 6 or 7 upon 10. Can tell she tries to maintain her fitness. About 1.65m tall. Not exactly the petite size that you find in most of the Thai girls here. Nice fit for me to hug and hold onto.
Skin Tone: Fairer than standard Thai but maybe 1 or 2 tones darker than photos.
Boobies: Enhanced C.
Personality: Super cheeky and fun. Sunny Desposition.
Language: Thai (duh) and able to converse in English. I can't speak a single of Thai and we still managed decent communication.
BBBJ: 9/10. This girl has superb skill in blowing. She will eat you like she's eating Ice cream. One of the few times I have had to stop the girl in order not to shoot my first load 10 mins in. Her playing and licking and sucking is very sensual. I would recommend all Bros here to let her blow you both times for as long as possible as this is a very good experience.
FJ: Tight. I have a small Coo Coo Jiao and even then I feel it going in and out. The natural experience is that I could feel her gripping and tightening and then getting wetter during the different positions. Very big bros may have a problem fitting in. Hard working in her movement and accommodating in changing her position to suit me. Fat guy here. 75% of the time she was on top and she just kept on gyrating. Rating of 8/10.
Moans: Very natural.
Frenching: Must initiate but will go with it.
GFE: No complaints what so ever. Will initiate contact and has a high skill at it. She will put in the effort to make you fall for her. Her personality probably adds volume to it.

I am no casanova, am fat and am quite lazy even in bed. I like it when the girl is proactive takes the initiative to please and entertain even when I don't respond much. She is definitely not new to the industry but is damn good at her job. She is a professional entertainer, ice breaking and putting you at ease wise and fucking wise. For those who want the super ultra good experience of banging your first love and ex GF by being able to connect to the girl, she may or may not be the one for you. For all bros who don't want the hassle or worry of connecting to the girl but just want a good blow job and fuck, she is the one.
Old 29-11-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
Quick question to cheongsters here. How do the FL1 ladies compare to Geylang Cat 80 or 50 ladies? Are they same or are FL1 ladies better in terms of looks and service, or looks wise about the same?

Looking for boobs, fair skin, great sex :)
Well bro, FL1 is hits and misses. IF you want service go Geylang better at the very least it's guarantee SOP even if GFE fails. You can have live viewing before ordering where else FL1 zone the pics need to discount a bit and most are dark skin tone.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1