The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Wah this chen chen $150? Siao ah??

Can get FJ liao lahhh

Shirley looks hot... at least face not covered
both so infamous and been on our shore for ages liao. I wonder why till now Shirley still not caught
Old 12-06-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
koolie22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmaster View Post

This local sg’s england is of very high standard , the stupid me is unable to read and fully understand her meaning

She shouldn’t have post these sympathy vote text on her WeChat moment as with this kind of English , it clearly shows that she’s not a local . I feel that even primary school English standard is better than this

I’m not sure if she’s using Google translator to translate Chinese directly to English . As a result we Singaporean see until blur like sotong .If don’t know English use Singlish also can la lol
Old 12-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 6
LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!

Recommend authentic Thai jg

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=696475
Old 12-06-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
Pride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolie22 View Post
She shouldn’t have post these sympathy vote text on her WeChat moment as with this kind of English , it clearly shows that she’s not a local . I feel that even primary school English standard is better than this

I’m not sure if she’s using Google translator to translate Chinese directly to English . As a result we Singaporean see until blur like sotong .If don’t know English use Singlish also can la lol
She said she’s a sg local so that she can jack up her price to $150. If she admit she’s a prc the most she belong to the $100 cat because in the prc market, 90% of the girls are prettier than her plus service are more and better than her with no hidden cost.

She put sg local as her selling point but the real fact is she’s not. That’s why I don’t like this ml . Way too fake

Now she want bro to help her with what?
To scold those who wrote real poor review for her ? To let us quarrel among ourselves?

If real bro stand up and said that these poor fr are fake ,this is Attack to her, I will also help to said things but now her lies have been uncovered still want people to help her
Old 12-06-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmesl View Post
FR for Su Xiao
https://sglonelyguy.org/su-xiao-massage/

Place: Nice, clean and decorates her room in the condo apartment.

Look: Similar to the photos. Video more correct representation

Body: Nice body

Massage: Decent strength and played spa, Zen type of music for relaxation.

Sensual: Massage naked. Roaming was 5G. Good chemistry.

GFE: Enjoyable session. Did not use the phone. Not time watcher.

RTM: Yes
Can she speak English?
Old 13-06-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
zoggs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
She said she’s a sg local so that she can jack up her price to $150. If she admit she’s a prc the most she belong to the $100 cat because in the prc market, 90% of the girls are prettier than her plus service are more and better than her with no hidden cost.

She put sg local as her selling point but the real fact is she’s not. That’s why I don’t like this ml . Way too fake

Now she want bro to help her with what?
To scold those who wrote real poor review for her ? To let us quarrel among ourselves?

If real bro stand up and said that these poor fr are fake ,this is Attack to her, I will also help to said things but now her lies have been uncovered still want people to help her
Yeah...
All 4 1 & 1 4 All!!!
Old 15-06-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

She has been here during her last stint, but Nv got a chance to visit her until now. 
Just finished my session a while ago. So decided to write a short MR for her.

Place was easy to find, nearby MRT stations, depend on you come from which part. Once step into the place was greeted by a pretty lady wearing a short dress. Can see that she is not wearing bra and almost can see her underwear. Very seductive. Before the session already start to tease my little bro, and tick my nipple outside my clothe. It was so aroused. 

Shower myself and started with the massage. Massage is good, enough strength despite her petite size. GFE is good, occasionally asking whether enough strength. Can talk anything under the sun. Roaming Full with many teasing pattern, have to say her catbath and HDLY and BBBJ really good. To me is quite sufficient. Below is my rating on her.

Room: 8/10 nice /clean

Looks: 7.5/10. Pleasant quite sweet GND look. Early-mid 20s. Not stunning but look will griw on you. C with smooth fair skin. 

Massage: 7/10. Not piano but probably not fully trained. Soothing enough but not for purist. Done in bra and panties but top comes off as it nears the end.

BJ/HJ: 8/10. Nice and sensual. BM good coverage. HJ quite goid variation and massages your jewels as well. Autoroam very good, but may deoened on chemistry

GFE: 8/10 
RTM: yes for the current dry season, she can be consider a better one.

Ofcoz one man meat maybe other poison. Is to see is to believe. Thanks for reading.
Old 15-06-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post

She has been here during her last stint, but Nv got a chance to visit her until now. 
Just finished my session a while ago. So decided to write a short MR for her.

Place was easy to find, nearby MRT stations, depend on you come from which part. Once step into the place was greeted by a pretty lady wearing a short dress. Can see that she is not wearing bra and almost can see her underwear. Very seductive. Before the session already start to tease my little bro, and tick my nipple outside my clothe. It was so aroused. 

Shower myself and started with the massage. Massage is good, enough strength despite her petite size. GFE is good, occasionally asking whether enough strength. Can talk anything under the sun. Roaming Full with many teasing pattern, have to say her catbath and HDLY and BBBJ really good. To me is quite sufficient. Below is my rating on her.

Room: 8/10 nice /clean

Looks: 7.5/10. Pleasant quite sweet GND look. Early-mid 20s. Not stunning but look will griw on you. C with smooth fair skin. 

Massage: 7/10. Not piano but probably not fully trained. Soothing enough but not for purist. Done in bra and panties but top comes off as it nears the end.

BJ/HJ: 8/10. Nice and sensual. BM good coverage. HJ quite goid variation and massages your jewels as well. Autoroam very good, but may deoened on chemistry

GFE: 8/10 
RTM: yes for the current dry season, she can be consider a better one.

Ofcoz one man meat maybe other poison. Is to see is to believe. Thanks for reading.
ad says shower together but u shower alone.. haiz
Old 15-06-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
Bro that day I shower myself
Old 15-06-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
For SLG only, note that in the list of services there are some that are highlighted in red. These are the services offered by the girl in question. Those not highlighted are from a standard list and when not highlighted, probably not offered as well. When I go by this guideline, I find that the services offered are quite accurately listed. On those times, when a highlighted service is listed, but I didn't get it, I asked, and normally the lady will comply, for example, full nude instead of half only.

In SuXiao's case, showering together was not highlighted, so I wouldn't count on it being offered. Of cos, you could still ask...
Old 17-06-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Current season dry meh? So many good ones until dun have time to return. Lol. Ur expectations very high wor.
Old 17-06-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
For SLG only, note that in the list of services there are some that are highlighted in red. These are the services offered by the girl in question. Those not highlighted are from a standard list and when not highlighted, probably not offered as well. When I go by this guideline, I find that the services offered are quite accurately listed. On those times, when a highlighted service is listed, but I didn't get it, I asked, and normally the lady will comply, for example, full nude instead of half only.

In SuXiao's case, showering together was not highlighted, so I wouldn't count on it being offered. Of cos, you could still ask...
bro u say like that think never seen shower together is put in red before for any other ml..

guess only some like Laura will do so for every customer
Old 20-06-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 13
TheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hktan888 View Post
Just want to share a Thai Girl I added recently who is currently doing freelance.

Her service was nice and she was asking me see if I could help her to post online as recently she didnt have much customers.

Her massage skill is truly awesome.

I added her through wechat people nearby.
Nice condo and good security there.

In case if you are interested, can add her from whatsapp
016 - 2753523
Michat-C6996C

Interested kindly add her for more info.
Like this...
Old 20-06-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinda View Post
WTF? Google translation until so badly?

Worst than Prc Chinese reading.

She is fake Singaporean based on this kind of English standard.

Not Ah Lian pattern Ang Moh. Not hokkien style any moh. It's FAKE google translation style.

There needs to be another thread. CUI English Massage Girl thread.
a PR stunt gone wrong ..she should have done it the honest way ..
Old 21-06-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Playmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
a PR stunt gone wrong ..she should have done it the honest way ..
She is 100% PRC la, and she did wechat said that her mother is PRC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1