The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by genshiken View Post
Nowadays their operation hrs till 1030pm only right?
Most area and especially in hdb, new license only allowed till 1030pm.
Old 18-06-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 7
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Looking for massage in north. YISHUN/WOODLANDS area

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
missed Nita of Kang Yuan Ge... cant beat her skills..
Her massage was one of the best I ever have.
Regret didn't ask for her personal contact..
Old 07-07-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
shirtblack is Cool - loads of Potential

any new place to visit in the north?
Old 10-07-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Recently divorced SOng Hye Gyo now in Singapore to do massage ?

if she not using any cam app to take this pic, i sure go find her
Old 10-07-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha where is she?
Old 10-07-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Petesays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Recently divorced SOng Hye Gyo now in Singapore to do massage ?

if she not using any cam app to take this pic, i sure go find her
Where is she from? Can share?
Old 11-07-2019, 01:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

hopefully it's WYSIWYG

Old 11-07-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
lanrenyige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows the contact for the E Spa along Sembawang road? Right next to the nasi lemak place.
Old 17-07-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 22
treehouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Manage to go to 6 month open spa along Sebawang road. Only go for normal massage because I don't like the girl attitude but they do try to ask GQ.

Only share with those bro who up my point.

Look: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10
Damage: 50 / hour for normal massage
Old 17-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Ladi999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ur contact. Tnx
Old 17-07-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Ladi999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share location tnx
Old 18-07-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kimzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeknd View Post
So I went to another place in North side looking for a mp.. Kept wandering until I decided on one. Go up saw this prc ok la 6.5/10. I asked for 1hr but she upsell me the 88 one I thought nvm la test water see how the teasing will be.

bro, can share location?
Old 29-07-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
Superflying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pm contact please. Thanks.

QUOTE=Weeknd;18828242]So I went to another place in North side looking for a mp.. Kept wandering until I decided on one. Go up saw this prc ok la 6.5/10. I asked for 1hr but she upsell me the 88 one I thought nvm la test water see how the teasing will be.

Shower first then she left a cotton brief to wear.. I act blur and ask must wear ah? Lol she say ya have to.. Sian just wear la. Then she start the back massage I thought won't be that good. But turns out it was actually pretty good like a 8/10 imo. After a while I was thinking Wa why my back like so hot then I realised she put some heat pack on me. I must say for. Bros who have back pain this really helps feels very soothing after the massage.

She was massaging my back for like 30 mins then I thought fuck la clean place can't get anything..there was even a sign that said no monkey business I was like fuck it la at least the massage is really good.

But then after 30 min she moved to the back.. Covered my upper body with a towel then pull my pants until my whole butt was exposed. Damn I thought ok it's starting to get interesting. She poured the oil and used her warm hand and started to mould my butt as if it was a piece of dough hahaha. Best part she spread my cheeks and nicely rub up and down my asshole while brushing past my balls. Cb I was fucking hard already I purposely hoisted up my butt abit so she can get better access haha.

By this time I just had like 10 mins left and I thought pls don't stop just continue this I don't want chest massage or whatever nonsense.. But she ask me turn around. Sian I thought well that's it for the teasing.. But instead she straight went for my public region. Doing some pointed presses around my dick area.. A little pain at times but man it made me fully hard. Then she cupped my balls pressed in the middle idk is that like some juagen technique? Who cares just enjoy only. I really hoped she would like do something for my shaft but sadly didn't fuck man.. But I got a feeling maybe can try if I go late night. In a way I also abit happy she didn't ask any GQ or extra coz I was so hard pretty sure if she had touched my dick for 10 seconds i would have unload check clear last round out Hahahaha.

Nice part at the end she got hot towels and wiped away most of the oil off my legs and back I felt really good after that. But still I felt abit oily so took a bath before leaving.

She was quite nice to me offered me warm water before leaving and gave me a $5 coupon and told me to come again to use it. Haha not bad la I know 88 bucks is ex but at least the customer service is not bad.

Overall I think I really liked it.. Abit on the pricey side so I might go back once my wallet is full again. Idk y but I kinda like this kind of massages with alot of teasing makes me enjoy the whole experience. I know some Bros go just to attack and Kenna the fj but for me I just like to relax all the way.

This is my first long post and honest fr hope u guys like it. And it's my own opinion of the session one man's meat is another man's poison right. Oh well next time I'm going to recce the mp just a few units away and see what they have in store. Have a good Saturday guys![/QUOTE]
Old 29-07-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
Superflying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ok contact? Thanks!

QUOTE=MrMartell;18388741]Commando reccce this joint in HDB 2nd floor with lots of shops below and cc nearby. Took 1 HR normal and a auntie walked in.

Started massage which was quite good and said how she trained in China blah blah. Then gave some sob story about hersec 2 daughter who was sitting outside. Thought pdmm don't exist anymore. Then tried to sell me the $88 prostate package which in the end I took cos her massage was quite not bad.

After massage back turn over and she massage the balls and groin area, keep saying hers is professional not sexual. Wasn't too bad, even massaged the dick as if it were a sore muscle. Held on as long as I can but surrendered my army after a while. And it wasn't even a hj.

After shower went out to pay the remaining then tipped her the change. She was surprised as nobody tip her before? So it was actually 88 all in.

Looks 6/10
Massage 8/10
Dick massage 8/10 wow that cum was mad
Damage 88+12 tips[/QUOTE]
Old 29-07-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superflying View Post
Ok contact? Thanks!

QUOTE=MrMartell;18388741]Commando reccce this joint in HDB 2nd floor with lots of shops below and cc nearby. Took 1 HR normal and a auntie walked in.

Started massage which was quite good and said how she trained in China blah blah. Then gave some sob story about hersec 2 daughter who was sitting outside. Thought pdmm don't exist anymore. Then tried to sell me the $88 prostate package which in the end I took cos her massage was quite not bad.

After massage back turn over and she massage the balls and groin area, keep saying hers is professional not sexual. Wasn't too bad, even massaged the dick as if it were a sore muscle. Held on as long as I can but surrendered my army after a while. And it wasn't even a hj.

After shower went out to pay the remaining then tipped her the change. She was surprised as nobody tip her before? So it was actually 88 all in.

Looks 6/10
Massage 8/10
Dick massage 8/10 wow that cum was mad
Damage 88+12 tips
[/QUOTE]

Dude can share contact? Dunno is it the one I went previously..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1