The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 15
botakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbotakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbotakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: HIV symptoms early warning signs

Question if i go for regular blood test for kidney and liver function etc, even if I 'have' it wont be reflected or i will not be notified right? I have to go for the specific test right?
Thank you, it has been more than 3 years since i have my last casual encounter.
Old 21-05-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

whats a SRS session?
Old 21-05-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
I’m not Sir,,, I’m Mrs,,
From what I know, when a company send you for medical, the report goes to them,,,
I remember when I applied to work for a company years ago,,
they send me for medical too,, and I never received the report,,,

I didn’t say the company exposed his condition,,,
The company just reject his application base on his medical condition,,
Ok mrs , but in your story about that couple , when the husband go for a medical checkup require by the new job , result came back and his application was rejected , so we all know the report will goes to the employer , so in the case of that man , by right even tho the company had reject his application based on his Hiv status , he will not get to know that medical result correct ?
So how does he came to know he is being reject by that company based on that medical report which he test Hiv positive ? Unless the company HR told him hes Hiv positive , or give him the entire report , if not how he know he got rejected is because of that medical report which came back he's hiv positive ?
From my understanding , company will not give out the report nor the HR will tell the outcome status of the medical report to the applicants ,and also the reason behind why they're being rejected .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4

Last edited by leong26; 21-05-2019 at 09:48 PM.
Old 21-05-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11703 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post

Ok mrs , but in your story about that couple , when the husband go for a medical checkup require by the new job , result came back and his application was rejected , so we all know the report will goes to the employer , so in the case of that man , by right even tho the company had reject his application based on his Hiv status , he will not get to know that medical result correct ?
So how does he came to know he is being reject by that company based on that medical report which he test Hiv positive ? Unless the company HR told him hes Hiv positive , or give him the entire report , if not how he know he got rejected is because of that medical report which came back he's hiv positive ?
From my understanding , company will not give out the report nor the HR will tell the outcome status of the medical report to the applicants ,and also the reason behind why they're being rejected .
Honestly, I cannot comment too much on the company decision,,,
Coz that is not my husband,,, I only know from my friend that her husband went for the check, subsequently got reject by the company,,,
He came with HIV tested +ve,,,
Whether the HR disclose or not, honestly, that isn’t important anymore right?

Seriously,,, when our friend come to us,,, We have bigger things to worry than ponding on why HR reject his application or did the HR disclose information to him,,,
Our concerns is my friend is having HIV! Hello,,,
I don’t press on how her husband knows,, why Hr disclose,
What’s the reason the company reject him etc etc,,
Perhaps you might wanna ask your company HR how the deal with such cases,,,

There is a lot of by right,,, but come on la,,,
Don’t be naive,, 1l “by right” is accompanied with a few “by left”

The question is,, if you are the husband, and the company HR told you, you are rejected due to medical reason,
But they didn’t tell you what reason,, will you go find out?
The Hr didn’t tell you that you got HIV,, the HR just told you that you are rejected due to medical reason,,, they aren’t wrong what,,,
But are you just gonna leave it hanging and not find out what happen to you??

The company which I previously work with,,, it’s a fashion/ beauty brand,,,
We are all require to go for yearly medical check arranged by the company,,,
1 have one colleague got dismiss after the medical check,,
He wasn’t happy,, he ask further and the company told him that he has medical condition which and they uncomfortable to continue employing him,,,

What will you do if you are him? Pick up a law sue against the company or you have better things to worry about,,,

Anyway, you can’t win even if you sue the company,, cause they have a company policy in place,
And co-worker who is diagnosed with infectious disease, they have the right to suspend or dismiss you, in view of protecting other co-workers,,,
Now can you challenge that policy? You probably would if you are the one diagnosed,, but how many will back the policy? Perhaps the rest of the entire company,,,

Now, how many of your colleagues will stand by you, knowing that you got HIV and fight along side with you against the company ley?

My friend was in the police force,, he was also send for hiv test,,,
And worst case scenario, the force might suspend him or terminate him, if he is diagnosed with hiv! Where is the “by right”?
My husband was also send for hiv test when he goes back for reservist,,,

At times we might come to a stage that we might be morally challenged when we wanna do things which is legally right,,,
Or legally challenged when we wanna do things that we feel it’s morally right,,,
Where is the line?

But for what I know, if an employee go thru the company’s medical check, the employee would have given the consent to the company,,,
Just like you apply for insurance lo,,,
You have given the consent to the company to send you for medical check if they deem necessary,,,
And do you ever get the report back? You don’t what,,,,
Unless you buy lo,,, the report will be send directly to the insurance company ma,,,

2ndly, it’s the medical practitioners responsibility to contact the patient directly if he/she is diagnosed with certain condition,,,
Especially we are talking about Infectious disease here,,,
There is a whole chunk of HIV related sections under infectious disease act which you can go read it up,,,,
Old 22-05-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Honestly, I cannot comment too much on the company decision,,,
Coz that is not my husband,,, I only know from my friend that her husband went for the check, subsequently got reject by the company,,,
He came with HIV tested +ve,,,
Whether the HR disclose or not, honestly, that isn’t important anymore right?

Seriously,,, when our friend come to us,,, We have bigger things to worry than ponding on why HR reject his application or did the HR disclose information to him,,,
Our concerns is my friend is having HIV! Hello,,,
I don’t press on how her husband knows,, why Hr disclose,
What’s the reason the company reject him etc etc,,
Perhaps you might wanna ask your company HR how the deal with such cases,,,

There is a lot of by right,,, but come on la,,,
Don’t be naive,, 1l “by right” is accompanied with a few “by left”

The question is,, if you are the husband, and the company HR told you, you are rejected due to medical reason,
But they didn’t tell you what reason,, will you go find out?
The Hr didn’t tell you that you got HIV,, the HR just told you that you are rejected due to medical reason,,, they aren’t wrong what,,,
But are you just gonna leave it hanging and not find out what happen to you??

The company which I previously work with,,, it’s a fashion/ beauty brand,,,
We are all require to go for yearly medical check arranged by the company,,,
1 have one colleague got dismiss after the medical check,,
He wasn’t happy,, he ask further and the company told him that he has medical condition which and they uncomfortable to continue employing him,,,

What will you do if you are him? Pick up a law sue against the company or you have better things to worry about,,,

Anyway, you can’t win even if you sue the company,, cause they have a company policy in place,
And co-worker who is diagnosed with infectious disease, they have the right to suspend or dismiss you, in view of protecting other co-workers,,,
Now can you challenge that policy? You probably would if you are the one diagnosed,, but how many will back the policy? Perhaps the rest of the entire company,,,

Now, how many of your colleagues will stand by you, knowing that you got HIV and fight along side with you against the company ley?

My friend was in the police force,, he was also send for hiv test,,,
And worst case scenario, the force might suspend him or terminate him, if he is diagnosed with hiv! Where is the “by right”?
My husband was also send for hiv test when he goes back for reservist,,,

At times we might come to a stage that we might be morally challenged when we wanna do things which is legally right,,,
Or legally challenged when we wanna do things that we feel it’s morally right,,,
Where is the line?

But for what I know, if an employee go thru the company’s medical check, the employee would have given the consent to the company,,,
Just like you apply for insurance lo,,,
You have given the consent to the company to send you for medical check if they deem necessary,,,
And do you ever get the report back? You don’t what,,,,
Unless you buy lo,,, the report will be send directly to the insurance company ma,,,

2ndly, it’s the medical practitioners responsibility to contact the patient directly if he/she is diagnosed with certain condition,,,
Especially we are talking about Infectious disease here,,,
There is a whole chunk of HIV related sections under infectious disease act which you can go read it up,,,,
That's why i ask , not saying you story telling , ,but by my experience HR would never disclose anything to applicants , medical results etc , but like you said medical practitioners to contact the patient directly more likely , anyway should any thing these bad happens to us, nothing really to do about it , can see open good . if not life would be tough .
The ones whom paid heavily are the ones whom are still young 20+ , life would not be the same anymore , best are those 50 -60+ uncle chiongters can hoot freely , mostly already achieve their purpose in.life , one leg already step into.the coffin , not much to.worry about , younger ones really must need to use the head to Chiong , the price for these age group are a price too high to pay .
Raw has a price to pay .

Good luck to every young rawters .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 22-05-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's why i ask , not saying you story telling , ,but by my experience HR would never disclose anything to applicants , medical results etc , but like you said medical practitioners to contact the patient directly more likely , anyway should any thing these bad happens to us, nothing really to do about it , can see open good . if not life would be tough .
The ones whom paid heavily are the ones whom are still young 20+ , life would not be the same anymore , best are those 50 -60+ uncle chiongters can hoot freely , mostly already achieve their purpose in.life , one leg already step into.the coffin , not much to.worry about , younger ones really must need to use the head to Chiong , the price for these age group are a price too high to pay .
Raw has a price to pay .

Good luck to every young rawters .

Yup,,, agree,
staying faithful is the best I guess,,,
I was infected with HVS by my ex boyfriend
And unknowingly,, I pass it to my current husband,,,
After so many years,, Until now I’m still very guilty,,,
Old 22-05-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pooty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

Just wanted to share my very recent experience at the DSC.

For STD testing, the cheapest (I think) clinic to get yourself tested is at the DSC in Kelantan. You will be surprised how packed the clinic is.

Getting yourself an appointment (https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Patient-Ca...px?mobile=true) is highly recommended, I did a walk in and waited for 3-4 hours for the doctor to consult me. If the clinic is crowded, you may get turned away if you do not have an appointment. Take note that your IC is used to make appointment and the doctor will have your profile. You will be asked if you have any sexual partners etc.

The major difference with HIV testing is:
1. If you get yourself tested for HIV at the DSC, and the result is positive, they are required by law to put your details in the registry (yes, the one which was supposedly leaked) and WILL contact your spouse/partner to encourage them to test. It is not anonymous. You can opt to test for other common STDs without taking the HIV test.

2. For 100% anonymous testing, it is the AFA clinic which uses the DSC premises (https://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/ats/). That link will show you when the this AFA clinic is operating. No appointments possible as they do not collect your personal information. However, the volunteers there are NOT Doctors so if you want further STD testing you should still go to the DSC. For a HIV and Chlamydia test, it cost me $40. Up to 3 weeks from exposure, they have an instant test which can give you the result within 20-30mins. Any longer and you need to take a different test which takes about 2 weeks to give you the results.

I’m not a spokesperson for any medical body in SG, but if you are sexually active with multiple partners or sex workers, please get yourself tested regularly . Some STDs have no symptoms for a Long time, and the ease of transmission is damn scary.

Hope this helps and stay safe!
Old 22-05-2019, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pooty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

Just wanted to share my very recent experience at the DSC.

For STD testing, the cheapest (I think) clinic to get yourself tested is at the DSC in Kelantan. You will be surprised how packed the clinic is.

Getting yourself an appointment (https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Patient-Ca...px?mobile=true) is highly recommended, I did a walk in and waited for 3-4 hours for the doctor to consult me. If the clinic is crowded, you may get turned away if you do not have an appointment. Take note that your IC is used to make appointment and the doctor will have your profile. You will be asked if you have any sexual partners etc.

The major difference with HIV testing is:
1. If you get yourself tested for HIV at the DSC, and the result is positive, they are required by law to put your details in the registry (yes, the one which was supposedly leaked) and WILL contact your spouse/partner to encourage them to test. It is not anonymous. You can opt to test for other common STDs without taking the HIV test.

2. For 100% anonymous testing, it is the AFA clinic which uses the DSC premises (https://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/ats/). That link will show you when the this AFA clinic is operating. No appointments possible as they do not collect your personal information. However, the volunteers there are NOT Doctors so if you want further STD testing you should still go to the DSC. For a HIV and Chlamydia test, it cost me $40. Up to 3 weeks from exposure, they have an instant test which can give you the result within 20-30mins. Any longer and you need to take a different test which takes about 2 weeks to give you the results.

I’m not a spokesperson for any medical body in SG, but if you are sexually active with multiple partners or sex workers, please get yourself tested regularly . Some STDs have no symptoms for a Long time, and the ease of transmission is damn scary.

Hope this helps and stay safe!
Old 22-05-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 15
memphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yup,,, agree,
staying faithful is the best I guess,,,
I was infected with HVS by my ex boyfriend
And unknowingly,, I pass it to my current husband,,,
After so many years,, Until now I’m still very guilty,,,
then when you and Debbie shared each other with Mr OWS, was it in safe mode? heheh just wondering,
Old 22-05-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
boingster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboingster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by botakboy View Post
Question if i go for regular blood test for kidney and liver function etc, even if I 'have' it wont be reflected or i will not be notified right? I have to go for the specific test right?
Thank you, it has been more than 3 years since i have my last casual encounter.
HIV blood tests are pretty specific for the virus itself. Alot of the clinics offer quick result testing which look for the HIV specific protein. However, these quick tests may not be too accurate if you get the test done too early. For example, if you had unprotected sex, or had acquired HIV infection by other means today and went for the blood test tomorrow, the test will be negative. It takes time for the virus to essentially multiply and have a 'presence' in your blood. That is why the advice is normally at least 6-8weeks after the encounter is recommended. Depending on the protocol, sometimes when these rapid tests are positive, your blood samples will be sent to the labs for another test which have higher accuracy (sensitivity) to diagnosing HIV. That is called the Western Blot.

This is the reason why these HIV tests can mislead individuals. Thus a good history taking at the clinic should be carried out by medical personnel.

And to reply about the job applications. Your HIV status is private and confidential and will not be made known to companies that request it. If another party or a company is seeking knowledge on your HIV status, they will not be able to get such information unless you personally give them the permission. The only one that will know your HIV status is the government, this is not because they put a mark against you, but it is an international law to declare your HIV status. GP's who perform blood tests for you are required to provide the ministry of health your details - this is for medical scientists or infectious diseases specialists, or whoever who are involved in the registry to observe the HIV population numbers and be able to launch campaigns or promote safe sex etc.. etc..
Old 22-05-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphisprints View Post
then when you and Debbie shared each other with Mr OWS, was it in safe mode? heheh just wondering,
That’s why we used like 4-5 condoms for 1 session,,,
It was super turn off,,, and we stopped
Hahaha,,

Anyway,, let me be honest,,,
The anonymous testing thingy,,,,
How anonymous is that?
When we did our testing,,
We were told it was anonymous
But they took our particulate for registration,,,
And I think earlier this year
There was a data leak or something like that right??

I own friend is diagnosed with hiv
I know the life changing situations she went thru,,,
Be it career, family, social,,, it was a huge impact!

Ask yourself this question before you go for the check
Can you stomach the news if the result turns out to be +ve?
How would you handle?
Your family would definitely know lo,,,
Coz of the law,,
The authority has the rights to inform your spouse and family if you are tested +ve,,,
So is either you inform yourself or they inform for you lo,,
How anonymous is that?
Old 22-05-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
One question sir , if one went for a job application and requires a full body standard checkups , if the test report came back with a Hiv / STD positive result , is there such a SOP / rules that put in place , must inform the test subject with the outcome of the result if he or she does test positive for STD / Hiv ?
Isn't that medical reports suppose to be a private and confidential thing? How come can being exposed
Medical tests/reports are supposed to be confidential BUT there is statutory requirement for the medical personnel to inform MOH if certain diseases are detected during testing or treatment.

You may go for anonymous testing and all is good if your test results show negative.... you continue to remain anonymous.

But if your anonymous test result comes out positive...... you cannot remain anonymous anymore. MOH will be notified and you will also be interviewed / counselled and contact tracing of your sexual partners initiated.

Many players dun test in SGP...... they do their testing overseas instead where anonymous testing really means anonymous..... even if the result comes out positive.
Old 22-05-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Medical tests/reports are supposed to be confidential BUT there is statutory requirement for the medical personnel to inform MOH if certain diseases are detected during testing or treatment.

You may go for anonymous testing and all is good if your test results show negative.... you continue to remain anonymous.

But if your anonymous test result comes out positive...... you cannot remain anonymous anymore. MOH will be notified and you will also be interviewed / counselled and contact tracing of your sexual partners initiated.

Many players dun test in SGP...... they do their testing overseas instead where anonymous testing really means anonymous..... even if the result comes out positive.
That’s my point! Yeah!
Come thailand for testing,,,
It’s really anonymous,,,
+ve or -ve,,, the doctor wouldn’t really give a fuck,,
They will advise you accordingly
Provide medication and then you leave,,
No records or whatsoever,,,

Our doctor prescribe medication for HSV for us which cost like $2.5 a pill!
And we need 2 daily,,, it’s $5 daily!
We went thailand seem medical advise,
Same medz we are getting it here for like $0.5 per pills,,,
Old 22-05-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
boingster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboingster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That’s why we used like 4-5 condoms for 1 session,,,
It was super turn off,,, and we stopped
Hahaha,,

Anyway,, let me be honest,,,
The anonymous testing thingy,,,,
How anonymous is that?
When we did our testing,,
We were told it was anonymous
But they took our particulate for registration,,,
And I think earlier this year
There was a data leak or something like that right??

I own friend is diagnosed with hiv
I know the life changing situations she went thru,,,
Be it career, family, social,,, it was a huge impact!

Ask yourself this question before you go for the check
Can you stomach the news if the result turns out to be +ve?
How would you handle?
Your family would definitely know lo,,,
Coz of the law,,
The authority has the rights to inform your spouse and family if you are tested +ve,,,
So is either you inform yourself or they inform for you lo,,
How anonymous is that?
The reason they take your particulars is so that in the event if the test is positive, it is mandatory to report you to the HIV registry. Furthermore, when these tests are sent to labs to be processed, they all must be labeled with your particulars, otherwise, nobody will know whether the accuracy of their blood tests as it is questionable whether the results reported to you is actually from your blood. It is a basic protocol in every medical institution in the world.

You're wrong because no one else will know, except you and the doctor and the ministry of health. In fact, your HIV status is so private and confidential, that you can marry your spouse without even declaring it to them. Medical professionals also maintain confidentiality otherwise it is punishable by law to leak patients health information without their consent.

If you're concerned about contracting HIV, then you should get tested because of several reasons.

1. If you're HIV positive, the chances of you spreading the disease without knowing is very high, thus increasing the rates of HIV infection - not just in Singapore, but internationally as well.

2. There are anti-viral treatment options that can suppress the disease allowing you to live somewhat normally, and not dying from complications of immunosuppression unexpectedly.

Lastly, I also need to stress to everyone that, it doesnt mean doing your HIV screening overseas means that your anonymity is maintained as every country has a HIV registry, and in fact, every year, data will be compiled and that helps the country to have an idea to see the patterns of HIV.

https://www.who.int/hiv/strategic/su...rkinggroup/en/
Old 22-05-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post

Quote:
That’s my point! Yeah!
Come thailand for testing,,,
It’s really anonymous,,,
+ve or -ve,,, the doctor wouldn’t really give a fuck,,
They will advise you accordingly
Provide medication and then you leave,,
No records or whatsoever,,,

Our doctor prescribe medication for HSV for us which cost like $2.5 a pill!
And we need 2 daily,,, it’s $5 daily!
We went thailand seem medical advise,
Same medz we are getting it here for like $0.5 per pills,,,

I got free testing yearly . cannot siam one .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1