The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2010, 01:50 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy
Talking Lan Tien L1649? Is she still there?

I posted this FR yesterday. Today I realized that I posted it in the wrong place. So I post it here again.

This is an experience I should share. Went only to 4 different houses at GL. All were very average. It was probably 26 or 27 October. I decided to visit GL again. As I walked along Lorong 16, reached Westerhout Road. I noticed that a group of very young WL came out of House number 6. They all were pretty and most importantly very young. I went in. The OKT was very friendly and offered me 80/30 mins and 150/60 mins. I opted for 80/30 mins. Another customer was sitting in the sofa as I waited on a bar tool. Within 10/15 mins two WL came in by the door. The 80/30 mins seemed to be a Malaysian with lot of powder on her face. The other one was an angel on gods earth. The man sitting on the sofa was hesitant for a moment about the second girl so I told the OKT I would take her. The OKT reminded me that she would cost 150. (I would take her even for 250). As I payed 150 to the OKT. The girl filled up a register allowing me to have a glimpse of her alluring sexy body. I had never seen such curves-such smoothness and such complexion. The OKT payed her some part of the money and as soon as she filled her vanity bag she smiled at me; held my arms and started to walk towards the stairs. As she started climbing she held me tight.I did not miss the chance. I put my hand on her bare waist at the gap of the skirt and blouse. It was soft like butter! I squeezed her waist and she held me more tight. As we reached the room door, she instantly grabbed my head and started sucking my lips with her as if she was waiting to meet me since her birth. Kissing she opened the door with one of her hands. A beautiful room with a very round bed. She adjusted the lights and asked me if it was OK, and I could see her. I tensely opened her skirt, blouse, bra and panties. She opened mine. She again started kissing me. I squeezed her in to my body. Touched her pussy, in return she touched my anus with her fingers. She then put off her sexy alluring white high heels.

She then said she would take a shower. If I wish I could join her. I was dieing to feel her body all along. It was a wonderful experience.

After the bath we fucked in two different positions. She kept on kissing me. I could not last long. I think 20 minutes in total. Rest of the time she slept on my chest as I played with her body, boobs and juicy pussy. I enjoyed watching her beauty and feeling it with my body. I kissed her all over the body. I wish I could suck her pussy. She was so sexy and fucking alluring.

I hope you like my FR. Nothing of it is made. I have forgotten some of the details. If you try her please do not forget to write what I forgot. Please help me to identify her. These are the details:

WL Name - Lan Tien
Origin - PRC, She told me the province, forgot.
Age - 24 years (Thats what she said; but believe me she looks like a 18 year and her body would be perfect for a 18 year)
Height - 1.6m I think (On bare-foot, In heels she looks wonderful) I like this size. Wonderful in high heels and very handy in the bed.
Home Base - I got her at Westerhout Road, House 06.(This house probably has no girls of its own.) She told me that she was from L1649. Can anybody try her and confirm me. I will go back to her in my next trip to Singapore.
Misc Info - She was in a white mini skirt. If the skirt was abit more lower, you could see her pussy. Girly feet with Toe nails polished in black. Beautiful finger nails. Mid long black hair. Beautiful high heels.

Look - 9/10
Thats why I took her. The guy at W06 called her for some other customer. I was amazed to see her and took her instead. She is beautiful. Smile would melt a rock. No doubt it did make my Didi rock hard and her very sight started making my underwears wet!

Body - 9.5/10

Awesome! She has everything any man would desire in a woman! Snow white skin, pink tight tits, a super slim waist you would want to hold in Doggie, alluring naval, perky butts, a very flat tummy, long slender legs and a super smooth skin. I rubbed her body with mine for the first 10 minutes. I have never felt such smoothness, even from a new born. Sha has no fat around her pussy. Wonderful! Pussy is a perfect 10 - clean shaven, tight and she squeezes little bro when you are inside. Her hands are soft. Nails very clean and taken care of. Toes are soft and in perfect shape. I liked her long toe nails polished in black-really sexy.

Tits - 7.5/10

Not that big that they hang. The best size that would remain tight. Very soft. Nipples are pink. She allows sucking and enjoys it. Snow white boobs with a pink tit! Wow!

Shower - 9/10

She really did a very good cleaning. The moment she started cleaning my ass crack, I loved it. Took lot of care in washing all my parts. Allowed me to touch everywhere. Not much sexual action in the bath. She was caring and always smiling as if she was my GF.

Cat-Bath - 8.5/10

I would have cum if I allowed her to continue for more than 5 minutes. Stopped her. She kissed, licked and sucked my body. Tortured my nipples and balls. Used her long finger nails to scratch my body - I loved her lips, teeth, tongue and nails all over my body! I wish my wife would be like her.

French Kissing - 10/10

Even before, I could get in the room at the second floor, she held me tight with her body and licked my lips. Her lips smelled wonderful and were softer than anything I ever remember feeling. She kissed, kissed and sucked in a way that made me like to fuck her there - right outside the room. Even as I fucked her, she kept on kissing my lips.

AR - 9.5/10

Fantastic! She first cleaned my anus with wet baby wipes. Then began the action I never thought would happen. Used her lips, suction, hands and nails. She really did it without hesitation. Ate my anus. I felt her tongue deep inside my anus. I felt her lips rub my anus. I begged her to stop. Otherwise it would make me cum.

BBBJ - 8/10 (Covered BJ)

I asked her to cap me. She is for sure a veteran! Straightly looked at my eyes and asked me how I liked it.No hands used. She took my whole dick in her mouth and kept sucking. Amazing.

FJ - 7.8/10

She was outstanding. I asked her to ride me first. She did it. She was too tight. I enjoyed holding her super thin and sexy waist. Enjoyed her breasts in my hand. Best of all even as she continued fucking me, she did not forget to kiss my lips with hers at regular intervals. After some time I asked her to go for missionary and I went on top. She put a pillow beneath her hips so that penetration was maximum. I held her both hands tight with my hands; put my whole body weight on her to feel her body and kept fucking. She screamed and kissed me. Her pussy was so tight that I could feel the blood supply running. As I was about to cum she with her two legs tightly rounded me up. With her hands she squeezed my body close to her. She smiled and said "Can you feel the bites of my pussy!" I literally felt that her pussy was squeezing my didi. Never got such pleasure from anybody.

Attitude - 10/10

Fantastic! Better than any wife. Better than any GF.

RTF - Yes; again and again. Can any bro confirm me that she is still there. And if the Home base (L1649) I mentioned was correct. She said she was in GL for 4 months and would stay for 2 years.If I get a confirmation I would plan a trip to Singapore in January.

After everything we took bath again. And she kissed me good bye on my cheeks.
Old 19-12-2010, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexseekerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMe1 View Post
Ju er 1606

looks 6/10 - no lips. Not a gd looker
body 5/10 - skinny and short. Hardly any tits
bbbj 7/10 - good suction. Bbbj in shower. Shiok
fj 8/10 - very tight. Willing to try many positions
frenching 4/10 - a bit reluctant to kiss. Managed during fj

rtf : no. Need something better looking

Yo Bro,

I disagree with this rating. Been calling her for a while previously before moving on. One thing about Ju'er, I think she got a little attitude and must like you. Once that, she can be REALLY GOOD. Can do anything for you bro, anything!!!!

Usually, the moment I go into the room, she will hug me so thigh and french me for the longest time possible. She would then slowly take off my clothes for me while frenching me. When I f... her, she would moan like she really enjoy it too. Very strong GRF though.

Looks 7/10 - Very subjective. I think she is quite ok but not your typical China girl looks.
Body 7/10 - More for people who like really skinny ones.
bbbj 9/10 - She is very good at that. I think one of the best in GL for PRC.
Fj 9/10 - Agree with you. Very tight. That's the thing about skinny girls, they are usually very thigh down there. She really know how to squeeze too.
Frenching 9/10 - Very willing. Read above. She french me the moment I close the door.

One thing you got to know, if she gives you such service, you are hers. She and many of the PRCs get jealous and you cannot call other girls or she will scold you. But she will service you like mad.....

I call another one and now that one also like that now. Service you like mad but Ju'er is really PISSED. I mean REALLY PISSED.

For all you bros, pls support Ju'er. She is really good if she likes you and you are her "regular". Just go to other house can have another regular if you wanna change. Hahaha...
Old 19-12-2010, 01:57 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -334 / Power: 0
PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexseekerman View Post
Yo Bro,

I disagree with this rating. Been calling her for a while previously before moving on. One thing about Ju'er, I think she got a little attitude and must like you. Once that, she can be REALLY GOOD. Can do anything for you bro, anything!!!!

One thing you got to know, if she gives you such service, you are hers. She and many of the PRCs get jealous and you cannot call other girls or she will scold you. But she will service you like mad.....

I call another one and now that one also like that now. Service you like mad but Ju'er is really PISSED. I mean REALLY PISSED.

For all you bros, pls support Ju'er. She is really good if she likes you and you are her "regular". Just go to other house can have another regular if you wanna change. Hahaha...
I have to agree but going another house is not the best solution.

KNN! I got caught by her before at another house.

She thought I was the one calling her; when someone else took her; she was fucking mad, could sense it.

WAOLAO! I don't understand why some men can glued themselves to just 1 WL.

See some very smart people, make big $$$ but when come to women, they are wussies.

Heeheee ... sorry! But you need to wake up your stupid idea.
Old 19-12-2010, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexseekerman View Post
Yo Bro,

I disagree with...

Bro sexseekerman, your FR really make me hesitate to up Ju'er because that is not a healthy sex relationship beteween WLs and customers!
Even so i believe this Ju'er is worth trying. If one day I need to play this mouse and cat game I think I already KC into the whore very deeply! To avoid this happen, before I KC too deep I always try new girls even in the same house and create a playboy imagine! 以毒攻毒! So far working well, at least no WLs i think at my school 1654a hate me! Am I Right?
Old 19-12-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

WL Name - Renee
Height - Average height, maybe 1.62?
Home Base - 3021A I think. Sorry, she told me and I just plain forgot.

Look - 7/10 - Interesting. Because of the style of her hair and rather broad face, she remins me of Salma Hayek. Of course not exactly lah, but at certain angles, she did to me.
Body - 8/10 - Slim enough. Good skin. Not fat or anything.
Tits - 8/10. Substantial and nice to the touch. Did she have them done? Hmmm, not sure. Does not bother me though. I liked them.
Cat-Bath - 8/10 - OK. I am not really into this.
French Kissing - 9/10 - Not a problem
AR - NA. Did not want this
BBBJ - 9/10 - Good. Plus got it in the shower also which was nice
FJ - 8.5/10 - Good also. Worked well with me. Can change positions not an issue.
Attitude - 9/10 - I liked her. We got on. Straight away into the room lik I had known her for a while. And after the deed, we again had a good chit chat

Yeah, I will go back for her. Not one of the groundshakers like some Bros experience with other girls but if you want a no stress good session, this girl is pretty good.
Old 20-12-2010, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
FirstTouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

This is my first time writing a FR. apologies if not well done..Went to visit WH16H15 by recommendation of PapaYong..The boss was very hospitable and took pains listening to my preference, called a few from his base, but I couldn;t seem to take a fancy..He called two others over, but unfortunately still not quite adept for me unfortunately..Boss was very patient and took time listening, on Third call finally settled for August.

WL Name - August
Province: Hangzhou
Height - Tall, lanky and slim 1.7?
Home Base - She was unable to tell me as mentioned respect to hse boss as she came fro, another hse.

Look - 7.5/10 - Playful and slutty..I don't normally warm up to strangers, but she was a natural in making me feel at ease..Looked liked Jeanatte Aw from certain angles..

Body - 8/10 - Slim enough. Slightly Tanned but knows the element of seduction..Could still ask which kinda outfit I preferred her to dress in

Tits - 7/10. A-cuppers, relatively small but firm to touc not saggy..Light brown nips was a slight turn-off..I am a Pink Lover..

Cat-Bath - 7/10 - Good foreplay with plenty of eye contact

French Kissing - 10/10 - This was emminent throughout..Dammn I almost died of suffocation..

BBBJ - 5/10 -Not much of that

FJ - 8.5/10 - Pretty good...Accomdating and good foreplay to get into the mood..Many positions tried, Started on cowgirl, missonary, stood up and entered her from behind standing against the wall, finished in doggie..'

Attitude - 9/10 - I liked her. She was chatty and comfortable to speak to..I felt very relaxed throughout..Not the SOP of just going through the motions, Good Gfe feel for a first-timer as me not regular..

Definitely returning, place is comfortable and boss was friendly and accomdating in meeting your requirements...Thanks Papayong for the recommdation
Old 20-12-2010, 01:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
newbie9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: GL 150cats FRs list

This is my first FR after reading many FRs from regulars in this forum.

Went to 1608 last Sat and called for Irene (I think) whom I have seem a FR before as GND type. To my pleasant surprise, she is from Shantou as I am also a Teochew. Maybe she is the only WL from there!

WL Name - Irene
Origin - Shantou
Age - 22 years
Height - around 1.65m
Look - 8/10 Pretty and good complexion with hardly any makeup, I like
Bod - Slim with minimum fats and A+ boobs (not for boobs lover) with light brown nipples, but still nice to caress and suck
What surprised me was the moment I stepped into the room, it was all action, frantic frenching with lots of tongue action.
The BBBJ and AR were heavenly as she alternates sucking my shaft and doing AR which maintaining eye contact throughout. This was done for a long period till I have to initiate the FJ as I sensed that I could cum anytime. She was very tight and horny and I think she might have come a few times as I was smeared with her cunt juice when she was on doing cowboy on me. At the end of the sexion, the bed was wet though I have placed two towels on the bed for hygiene purpose

I have never had such an engaging session before (I am not new to GL though this is my first FR, need to contribute lah) and this is the first time I was blessed with the "showers". Wonderful experience, what more from my hometown.

Wonder if the experience can be repeated? Will definitely RTF, hee hee.

Pls do not zap me if you do not encounter the "showers".
Old 20-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Hey Ms Leggy, you look alittle like Joanne Peh ...

here is my FR on Michelle from L28H31A, thanks to bro Max i had Michelle on my backup list in case apple was unavailable

Looks - looks is very subjective and i believe michelle will be rated average - pretty, depending on your taste, her face is definitely Not ugly.

she has broad / wide cheek bones and a v-shape chin.

Body - as bro max said, well developed boobs that are firm and bouncy with pencil eraser nippples and a flat tummy. she is also a little tanned.

Service b4 sex

during shower she soaped up my dick and put it between her inner thighs, just below her meimei

lots of soapy grinding from front and back, including using her butt to grind my dick

her shower action is simply great

after that we toweled dry and proceeded to the bed where she gave me a weird mouth suction massage on my back that i find funny

then her gave a bbbj which has deep and powerful suction until i felt like cumming.

Sex

I found her meimei to be Loose and wet

but im also 1 of those guys who loose alot of feeling when there is a condom on

she was certainly a horny girl as i could feel her own body heat starting to appear during sex.

summary

A horny gal with a well developed supple body that can give great shower action and bbbj, too bad meimei not tight enough for me.
Old 21-12-2010, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Brudder comm, did you try some of the gals under Willie's? There are two looks yummy leh. One I think is called Xiao Wei and the other I can't remember her name but have big boobs wor. Do you know this gal with long hair, slim, fair and have big boobs from L2831A?

One think I noticed Willie's gals are all very cheerful and in high spirit unlike most of the gals from L1654A. Maybe Willie knows how to motivate the gals.
Old 21-12-2010, 07:28 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Brudder comm, did you try some of the gals under Willie's? There are two looks yummy leh. One I think is called Xiao Wei and the other I can't remember her name but have big boobs wor. Do you know this gal with long hair, slim, fair and have big boobs from L2831A?

One think I noticed Willie's gals are all very cheerful and in high spirit unlike most of the gals from L1654A. Maybe Willie knows how to motivate the gals.
yo alejandro, haha when i went there only have michelle available, didnt see anyone else around

and after the session with her, while walking out, i only caught a fleeting glance of a long hair girl in white dress sitting on the sofa

maybe the girls in 1654 are too over-worked, willie that place really nobody walking around 1 sia, not like lorong 16 and 18 always crowded
Old 21-12-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Wahhh!!! Brudder cunty, your narrative skill quite something ya!

I can say u are better than the Sex Novelist, Harold Robbins. Wakakakaka!!!

BTW, where is Yoyo from (which house)? Is she a SYT? Any FR on Yoyo?
Old 21-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
The more I RTF on her, the more I'm addicted to her ...

I RTF again on Michelle of 2831A today. She let her long hair down a little today ... This made her looks more slutty and younger ... I like it, man! In fact she has a nice pair of big double eyelid eyes which are accentuated with naturally long thick eyelashes.

She wore a turquoise blue super tight fitting short dress which left almost nothing to ones imagination. She certainly knows how to dress up in order to flaunt her most outstanding asset which is her never seem to be ending pair of sexy legs. With such awesome looking legs, I would let her legs lean against my pecs and I did a frontal bonking with all my might while holding onto her legs to support my tremendous exertion of force.

Our french kissing to love making was in perfect synchronization till I reached the Orgasmic phase.

From the time the door closed against us to the time I ultimately climaxed, it was simply spell-binding and sheer exuberance. I never felt bore at all bonking this amazing lass.

Michelle is one hell of a slutty lass whom I would continue to RTF till she retires for good. I guess the more I RTF on her, the more I'm addicted to her ... I would alternate her with my regulars from 54A.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Alright, I’ve been lurking on the 2041 thread for a while, decided to see what’s up on the rest of the branch, saw all these obviously fake FR’s from the W6 OKT & his clones & was so pissed that I got myself registered today. I was a regular customer on Saturday nights at W6 from Dec 09 to April this year when to my horror, I discovered I’d got herpes, the kind condoms don’t prevent. I’m a 28 year old guy with 6/10 looks who takes calculated risks when it comes to cheonging, all I’m after is one-shot BBBJ & CFJ on Saturday night, no AR, no KC crap & definitely no raw. I’m not sure which of the 3 hong pais I frequented at the time (Bao Bei, Ying Hua & Xiao Bu Dian) gave me herpes, could have been just one of them, could have been all of them for all I know. All 3 offered me raw, which I politely refused, but that suggested it was available at W6, so one or all of them got infected with herpes & passed it on to me, despite my practising safe sex. I’ve got nothing to gain from my 1st & only post here on SBF, except to do a public service & remind brudders to cheong safe. I’m planning to settle down in my 30’s & I sure don’t want to endanger the rest of my life, my future wife & risk not having kids. I expect to catch hell & get flamed by W6 raw supporters, but other W6 safe sex supporters will know I’m telling the truth, & can say dodgy practices probably still go on today with the W6 gals.

My herpes cleared by July & I moved my business to 2041 where thankfully there’s been no herpes recurrence- more, prettier gals, straightforward service & cheaper. The 2041 boss told me it’s common industry practice for other houses’ WLs to go to a private clinic beforehand to ensure they passed the govt STD checks, explaining how come the W6 gals are so often sick but still can carry on working eg Xiao Bu Dian’s “la du zi” & “gan mao” episodes, probably cover for STD breakouts between the checks. I’m glad to say none of the 6 of the 15 gals I’ve sampled at 2041 have offered me raw & the 2041 boss sure is kan chong about it, cos his house can get closed if even one gal gets an STD. Brudders, please support houses which practise safe sex, not necessarily 2041, but certainly, please don’t patronize houses where raw’s condoned & offered like W6.

All 3 hong pais should have gone home by now, certainly I remember Bao Bei talking about it in March. The above description of Ying Hua doesn’t tally at all with my experience as all 3 didn’t french. It’s possible newcomers have taken on the 3 hong pais’ old names. For clarity, these are their descriptions:

Bao Bei- average height, fair, a bit chubby, no KC crap, best BBBJ in Geylang
Ying Hua- short, looks like a Japanese doll, best FJ service in Geylang
Xiao Bu Dian- short, fat, SYT charm, dazzling smile, tattoo on her back, crap service

Remember brudders, cheong safe, keep well.
Old 22-12-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster

googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
crap!

Alright, I’ve been lurking on the 2041 thread for a while, decided to see what’s up on the rest of the branch, saw all these obviously fake FR’s from the W6 OKT & his clones & was so pissed that I got myself registered today. I was a regular customer on Saturday nights at W6 from Dec 09 to April this year when to my horror, I discovered I’d got herpes, the kind condoms don’t prevent. I’m a 28 year old guy with 6/10 looks who takes calculated risks when it comes to cheonging, all I’m after is one-shot BBBJ & CFJ on Saturday night, no AR, no KC crap & definitely no raw. I’m not sure which of the 3 hong pais I frequented at the time (BB, YH & XBD) gave me herpes, could have been just one of them, could have been all of them for all I know. All 3 offered me raw, which I politely refused, but that suggested it was available at W6, so one or all of them got infected with herpes & passed it on to me, despite my practising safe sex. I’ve got nothing to gain from my 1st & only post here on SBF, except to do a public service & remind brudders to cheong safe. I’m planning to settle down in my 30’s & I sure don’t want to endanger the rest of my life, my future wife & risk not having kids. I expect to catch hell & get flamed by W6 raw supporters, but other W6 safe sex supporters will know I’m telling the truth, & can say whether dodgy practices are still going on today with the W6 gals.

My herpes cleared by July & I moved my business to 2041 where thankfully there’s been no herpes recurrence- more, prettier gals, straightforward service & cheaper. The 2041 boss told me it’s common industry practice for other houses’ WLs to go to a private clinic beforehand to ensure they passed the govt STD checks, explaining how come the W6 gals are so often sick but still can carry on working eg XBD’s “la du zi” & “gan mao” episodes, probably cover for STD breakouts between the checks. I’m glad to say none of the 6 of the 15 gals I’ve sampled at 2041 have offered me raw & the 2041 boss sure is kan chong about it, cos his house can get closed if even one gal gets an STD. Brudders, please support houses which practise safe sex, not necessarily 2041, but certainly, please don’t patronize houses where raw’s condoned & offered like W6.

All 3 hong pais should have gone home by now, certainly I remember BB talking about it in March. The above description of YH doesn’t tally at all with my experience as all 3 didn’t french. It’s possible newcomers have taken on the 3 hong pais’ old names. For clarity, these are their descriptions:

BB- average height, fair, a bit chubby, no KC crap, best BBBJ in Geylang
YH- short, looks like a Japanese doll, best FJ service in Geylang
XBD- short, fat, SYT charm, dazzling smile, tattoo on her back, crap service

Remember brudders, cheong safe, keep well.
Old 22-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

Re: Porn Star Effect: FR on Sakura (aka Ing Hua), Westerhout 6

Alright, I’ve been lurking on the 2041 thread for a while, decided to see what’s up on the rest of the branch, saw all these obviously fake FR’s from the W6 OKT & his clones & was so pissed that I got myself registered today. I was a regular customer on Saturday nights at W6 from Dec 09 to April this year when to my horror, I discovered I’d got herpes, the kind condoms don’t prevent. I’m a 28 year old guy with 6/10 looks who takes calculated risks when it comes to cheonging, all I’m after is one-shot BBBJ & CFJ on Saturday night, no AR, no KC crap & definitely no raw. I’m not sure which of the 3 hong pais I frequented at the time (BB, YH & XBD) gave me herpes, could have been just one of them, could have been all of them for all I know. All 3 offered me raw, which I politely refused, but that suggested it was available at W6, so one or all of them got infected with herpes & passed it on to me, despite my practising safe sex. I’ve got nothing to gain from my 1st & only post here on SBF, except to do a public service & remind brudders to cheong safe. I’m planning to settle down in my 30’s & I sure don’t want to endanger the rest of my life, my future wife & risk not having kids. I expect to catch hell & get flamed by W6 raw supporters, but other W6 safe sex supporters will know I’m telling the truth, & can say whether dodgy practices are still going on today with the W6 gals.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1