The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Xiao Yun (L16 H06A)
A Girlish Hardworking Whore Who Pampers
Her Customers Like Her Dear Darling

Overall sex service EXCELENT! She is like a Caring Girlfriend who aims to please you and make you sextified.

She is Caring, Kisses And Frenches with much Feel. And her Moans are like music to my ears! Like her orgasm look!

When we enter the room, she moved in to kiss me while her hands undress me. We hugged and I wrap my hands to grab her round squeezable butt. In less than a minute, she was totally naked and I autoroam her whole body.

In the Shower. We had a great time hugging, rubbing and frenching together with our soapy naked body. I Extremely Like the way she tickle my ass hole as she HJ my dick. She then drank some warm water to give me a warm slippery bbbj. Like the way she bbbj and tickle my balls. Nearly lost my breath!

On the bed she gave me a massage followed by boobs massage and then her butt massage. I like to see her beautiful face and her pussy in full frontal when she gave me her butt massage in the mirror! What a sight to behold!

She proceeded to catbath me slowly, licking and sucking her way down to the back of my knee. After that she gave me a fantastic AR, burring her pretty face into my ass and giving my Ass her full attention nonstop! Incredible! Then she turns me around to give me BBBJ. It was so beautiful to watch her blow, so fucking SEXY!!

Then it's my turn to savour her, I lick her breast and nipple while my hands were playing with her wet pussy, It was so slippery that I slid my fingers in to tickle her inside, she holds me real tight and moan while I finger fuck her fast until she cum, I then proceed to paint her. She was struggling and twisting, she told me she is very sensitive now cus she jus cum, I proceed to lick her lightly followed by fast lick. Each time she turns away, I paused but then she soon position her pussy to let me lick. Her face was so flushed. She say she is very high. I then told her I want her to AR me again and she instantly position herself to lick me without a word.

After that I told her I want to make love, she cap me and climb on top of me, I grab her boobs with one hand and rock her ass with the other, then I grab her and turn her around to do hard missionary with her legs up high, her scream and her orgasmic face was such a sight to behold, I was enjoying every single seconds of it.

Finally I told her I was cumming and she tangle her legs with mine tightly until we came together. It was so amazing!

I lie down by her side and she hugs me like a girlfriend. We kissed and it was soon time to go.

BBBJ : 8.5/10
AR : 9.5
FJ : 9 /10
Service : 9/10
Overall : 9/10
RTF : YES!

Last edited by FuckMeBaby3; 09-01-2017 at 01:58 PM.
Old 09-01-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Is it me or there are the obvious fake frs here with big fonts etc? No disrespect here but i have been trying to organise which ones are to die for and which to avoid. What makes it unreliable is fake are supported by other accounts as well?

Is frustrating and not great.
Old 10-01-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
Is it me or there are the obvious fake frs here with big fonts etc? No disrespect here but i have been trying to organise which ones are to die for and which to avoid. What makes it unreliable is fake are supported by other accounts as well?

Such is life in here. FR all should be taken with a pinch of salt. One is because of the writer. The second is cause the China girl can blow hot and cold. So believe what you will and ignore the rest.

No obsolete here which is what it seems you are looking for.
Old 10-01-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post

You have to try to know, also can see the community rating thread
Old 10-01-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good afternoon bros,
Would like to share two recent one/two-month-plus newbies of contrasting styles. Here goes the first one:

Ju Zi 橘子 from L1820. Her number tag is #22.

She looks pretty to me. Not SYT but also not MILF. Couldn't think of any celebrity in mind to describe her look. Hair only slightly longer than shoulder length, like those hot OL. I was attracted by her looks and smile therefore choose her. 155cm height, slim and petite without a trace of fat on her body, flat slim tummy without any protruding fats, nice slim legs, nice round ass, boobs B+. She is from Guangdong, speaks fluent Cantonese.

Service-wise, she gave me a nice hug after we enter the room, kissing on the lips. When I tried to french her, she turned her head away, saying bath first. Sure enough, after we both rinsed our mouth in the bath, I got nice girlfriend-type slow and sensual frenching. Tried the love chair in the bathroom but she is very green to it.

On the bed, she provides nice slow catbath, light pressure slippery type of BBBJ, but halfthroat only, and strictly no AR. When I serviced her, she allowed frenching, catbath, fingering but no painting. Those bro who like to paint can skip because she simply refused to be painted.

FJ is like those KTV type with good GFE but not very skillful, but can feel that she enjoyed the love-making. She's those type who will hold your head with her hands during love making and pull you towards her lips to french.

To sum it up, she is a gentle, sultry, Cantonese lady with good GFE FJ and frenching. I already RTF once.

Happy bonking.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The second newbie is:

Duo Duo 朵朵 from 16W06.

Very young looking SYT. She is a perfect candidate for the "Chio PRC SYTs like your neighbor's school-going daughter" thread. She looks a bit like a teenage Christy Chung, and she got the body to boot too! Very curvy body with ample baby fats at all the right place. Naturally soft youthful C boobs with no sagging, nice round bouncy ass perfect for doggy, upper waist slim, while lower waist nicely filled with a little rim of baby fat.

Her services - very experienced cat150 services. One major minus-point is strictly no french. Maybe it's only me, so those handsome bros can by all means try your luck. She makes up for no frenching with excellent deep threat BBBJ, provides nice catbath and AR, and allows painting too. In fact she turned salty and orgasmed when being paint. FJ is very good too, very experienced with no leg obstruction, with pussy-muscle clamming after climax and nice cuddle after-deed services thrown in.

In summary, she is a must-try for baby-fats teenage SYT lovers. OKT says she is one of the angpai in this house at the moment. But I will not add on to the queue, because no frenching.

Happy bonking.
Old 10-01-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Xuan xuan L18H56
From Hunan
Height 162 cm with heels 166 cm
Slender body with long wavy brown hair
Looks: 7/10 when she smiles, looks pretty and friendly
Boobs: 6/10 B-/A+ cup but natural, nice grasp and smooth
Body: 7/10 she is slim and has some ass, so quite a nice body, long slender legs
Attitude: 7.5/10 willing to please, works hard, friendly
Gfe: 7.5/10 kissing and french passionately (subjective)
Painting: allowed, nice pussy
Bbbj: 7.5/10 good feeling, she can really perform, really shiok
Fj: 7.5/10, for me it was missionary position and she enjoyed the deed with me, soft moans and expressions of pleasure
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Yes, this was my 1st RTF, will do so in future as one of my preferred choice

I felt Xuan Xuan is quite a good bonk, satisfactory service, nice GFE with me, and a good alternative if I can't wait for Mozi.

Confirmed that Apple No more.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TingTing A WILD AND HOT BABE NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED!
L16 H08

KILLER MOVE: 1) FRENCH KISS: She will ask you to stick out your tongue and she suck, swirl and wriggle it in her mouth! 2) DEEP THROAT BBBJ: So deep she can lick your balls when she reach the end.

If you have been fantasising fucking a Harley Davidson Babe SHE IS THE ONE FOR YOU! http://www.pixelstalk.net/wp-content...ls-620x413.jpg

Big round Ass with B+ Boobs.

We smooch the minute she closes the door, it was intense and hot! Then when she ask me to stick out my tongue and eat it, I was lost! She took off all my clothes before I know it. Then she took off her clothes and lead me to the bathroom.

In the bathroom she continue to French me and rubba rubba me with her naked body and I reach for her pussy to finger. It was damn Siok! Then she turns me around rubs her boobs on my butt and then parted my butt cheeks to AR! Wah So Super SHIOK!! She would play with my balls and kuku then come over and BBBJ me deep throat with tongue wriggling my balls! Wah! Half life gone!

Then we proceed to the bed, I told her I want her to AR and deep throat me again. She said ok, after she catbath, massage with her boobs, she lift my ass to AR while she plays with my balls and HJ me. Then she turns me around and deep throat me again, I tell you I can never forget.

I told her to stop because I want to unload into her then she sheath my kuku and I pound her real hard, I then turn her around and pound her from behind, the scene feels like I am pounding a Harley Davidson Babe, I then turn her to the side and pound her sideway so I could grab her boobs until I released my cum into her!

Worth the money.

Look: I like her wild look so I would give her 7.9
French Kiss: 10
AR: 7, had better ones
BBBJ: 10
GFE: 5.5 Maybe no chemistry but who cares!
RTF: If my money PahPah I think I will see her 3 times a week! Love it!
Old 11-01-2017, 05:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMyCoc View Post
L16 H08

KILLER MOVE: 1) FRENCH KISS: She will ask you to stick out your tongue and she suck, swirl and wriggle it in her mouth! 2) DEEP THROAT BBBJ: So deep she can lick your balls when she reach the end.

If you have been fantasising fucking a Harley Davidson Babe SHE IS THE ONE FOR YOU! http://www.pixelstalk.net/wp-content...ls-620x413.jpg

Big round Ass with B+ Boobs.

We smooch the minute she closes the door, it was intense and hot! Then when she ask me to stick out my tongue and eat it, I was lost! She took off all my clothes before I know it. Then she took off her clothes and lead me to the bathroom.

In the bathroom she continue to French me and rubba rubba me with her naked body and I reach for her pussy to finger. It was damn Siok! Then she turns me around rubs her boobs on my butt and then parted my butt cheeks to AR! Wah So Super SHIOK!! She would play with my balls and kuku then come over and BBBJ me deep throat with tongue wriggling my balls! Wah! Half life gone!

Then we proceed to the bed, I told her I want her to AR and deep throat me again. She said ok, after she catbath, massage with her boobs, she lift my ass to AR while she plays with my balls and HJ me. Then she turns me around and deep throat me again, I tell you I can never forget.

I told her to stop because I want to unload into her then she sheath my kuku and I pound her real hard, I then turn her around and pound her from behind, the scene feels like I am pounding a Harley Davidson Babe, I then turn her to the side and pound her sideway so I could grab her boobs until I released my cum into her!

Worth the money.

Look: I like her wild look so I would give her 7.9
French Kiss: 10
AR: 7, had better ones
BBBJ: 10
GFE: 5.5 Maybe no chemistry but who cares!
RTF: If my money PahPah I think I will see her 3 times a week! Love it!
Looks yummy n service like out of this world. If its true then shall be long q for this babe starting today
Old 11-01-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

Wow, this is a new trick!

To be able to do this, her mouth must be very big to have room to stick out her tongue while deep throating, and can imagine her tongue is very long too.

Quote:
L16 H08

KILLER MOVE: 2) DEEP THROAT BBBJ: So deep she can lick your balls when she reach the end.

She would play with my balls and kuku then come over and BBBJ me deep throat with tongue wriggling my balls!
Old 11-01-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
L16 H08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Wow, this is a new trick!

To be able to do this, her mouth must be very big to have room to stick out her tongue while deep throating, and can imagine her tongue is very long too.
If your didi is long and big then I am not sure, can try.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
If your didi is long and big then I am not sure, can try.
So she can only do that trick on those not so long and big didi. Noted bro. Thanks.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:18 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
So she can only do that trick on those not so long and big didi. Noted bro. Thanks.
I tot thickness is the main concern rather than long for this trick?
Old 11-01-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
I tot thickness is the main concern rather than long for this trick?
Ok, appended:

The trick is for those not so long, not so big, and not so thick didi.

Just realized the trick is perfect for me.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
worldtreeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried feifei from L16H15?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1