The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Female teacher told 15 yr old student to do sex acts in Geylang hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
26 years old and a 15 years old having multiple tryst in hotel for a period of 9 month. It was from sin min or wan bao newspaper but will face 33 months jail sentence. The face is not masked from newspaper pictures. My friend posted both the newspaper clip and the video together.
Sad to see such beautiful lady sit in jail for 2 and half years for her folly
Bro Vanda, are you talking about the newspaper article that featured a teacher that looks like Harriet Sugarcookie?

( Click to show/hide )

If yes, I really think that boy is a lucky boy! But then how come Bro XuDan says she's a tomboy looking minah?

That's why I ask if both of you are talking about the same teacher?

Sorry to ask. I am curious also.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 14-06-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Bro Vanda, are you talking about the newspaper article that featured a teacher that looks like Harriet Sugarcookie?

( Click to show/hide )

If yes, I really think that boy is a lucky boy! But then how come Bro XuDan says she's a tomboy looking minah?

That's why I ask if both of you are talking about the same teacher?

Sorry to ask. I am curious also.
A bit resemblance but the sarawak chinese teacher more chio and sweet looking.
Definitely busty with a little baby fat on tummy side.
The way she gyrate the boy raw cock head. Wow!
Old 14-06-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A bit resemblance but the sarawak chinese teacher more chio and sweet looking.
Definitely busty with a little baby fat on tummy side.
The way she gyrate the boy raw cock head. Wow!
Agreed Bro Vanda! Chio, busty and sweet-looking indeed! If it were my son, I would have given him a medal!

( Click to show/hide )

(This is NOT the girl you are looking for. Just a substitute for the real thing!)

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 14-06-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Agreed Bro Vanda! Chio, busty and sweet-looking indeed! If it were my son, I would have given him a medal!

( Click to show/hide )

(This is NOT the girl you are looking for. Just a substitute for the real thing!)

Hahaha.... if I were the father, maybe ask her to give a foc bonk and resign immediately
Just joking
Old 14-06-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Female teacher told 15 yr old student to do sex acts in Geylang hotel

Quote:
Hahaha.... if I were the father, maybe ask her to give a foc bonk and resign immediately
Just joking
Bro Vanda, why ask her to resign? Should ask her to come to your home to give tuition to your son.

And sometimes we also need to know progress of our son, we can find her for 'Contact Time'.

Now you make me want to faster finish the current chapter of my story so that I can go to the next chapter - My Son's Tutor.

Old 14-06-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Vanda, why ask her to resign? Should ask her to come to your home to give tuition to your son.

And sometimes we also need to know progress of our son, we can find her for 'Contact Time'.

Now you make me want to faster finish the current chapter of my story so that I can go to the next chapter - My Son's Tutor.
Not a bad idea huh, but in real life must consider the physiological impact of my child growth as a healthy adult. I dun mind they see each other, as long as they have proper maturity in thinking and responsibility but she must resign for herself for the danger of exposure. We like to fantasize but harsh reality dun worked the way you want it.
You must understand how sex works like drug and affect studies and how it affects brain. Even matured adults cannot succumb to temptations
Old 14-06-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not a bad idea huh, but in real life must consider the physiological impact of my child growth as a healthy adult. I dun mind they see each other, as long as they have proper maturity in thinking and responsibility but she must resign for herself for the danger of exposure. We like to fantasize but harsh reality dun worked the way you want it.
You must understand how sex works like drug and affect studies and how it affects brain. Even matured adults cannot succumb to temptations
You are wise Bro Vanda! I wish I had your wisdom. I made so many mistakes because I couldn't think straight/properly.

Old 14-06-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are wise Bro Vanda! I wish I had your wisdom. I made so many mistakes because I couldn't think straight/properly.
Brother I also Langga the wall until jia lek jia lek and on my way to divorce.
The joy of procreation is the mystery between bringing males and females together.
The creation of life is another heavy responsibility.
Next time you become a good teacher to your children so that they dun face unwanted burdens and issues
Old 14-06-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brother I also Langga the wall until jia lek jia lek and on my way to divorce.
The joy of procreation is the mystery between bringing males and females together.
The creation of life is another heavy responsibility.
Next time you become a good teacher to your children so that they dun face unwanted burdens and issues
Sorry to hear this Bro Vanda. Divorce is no joke. If children are involved, another issue. Hope things work out properly for you.

Old 14-06-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry to hear this Bro Vanda. Divorce is no joke. If children are involved, another issue. Hope things work out properly for you.
Dear frd, thank you for you kind concern. We have no children in the period of 4 years.
I married a non contributor and felt this relationship is liken a transaction and she owed me the kindness of taking care her in her down times. She dun truly loved me. Despite someone nearing 50 and still cannot think
Attraction is that you find someone sexy and wanna have sex with her
True love is about mutual caring and both are equally responsibility to put in contribution to a small family. Being with each other that both will find happiness in the long run until the end of lives
Old 15-06-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dear frd, thank you for you kind concern. We have no children in the period of 4 years.
I married a non contributor and felt this relationship is liken a transaction and she owed me the kindness of taking care her in her down times. She dun truly loved me. Despite someone nearing 50 and still cannot think
Attraction is that you find someone sexy and wanna have sex with her
True love is about mutual caring and both are equally responsibility to put in contribution to a small family. Being with each other that both will find happiness in the long run until the end of lives
Your sharing makes me sad, Bro Vanda. I was about to go to sleep but felt compelled to reply to your message.

Again, despite your misfortune, your wisdom and good judgement shines; maybe to cut your losses is for the best? I remembered a time I held on because I thought I could recover whatever ‘investment’ I had lost, playing time and again into the hands of people who I called ‘friends’. In the end, instead of recouping my losses, I lost even more.

Some people tell me there’s such a thing as ‘karma’ and for a time I had wished I could have a front row seat when ‘karma’ strikes. To punish those who made a fool out of me and cheated me of my money, time and feelings. Then, I did things which I am not proud of and I wonder if ‘karma’ would come for me first?

Old 17-06-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Your sharing makes me sad, Bro Vanda. I was about to go to sleep but felt compelled to reply to your message.

Again, despite your misfortune, your wisdom and good judgement shines; maybe to cut your losses is for the best? I remembered a time I held on because I thought I could recover whatever ‘investment’ I had lost, playing time and again into the hands of people who I called ‘friends’. In the end, instead of recouping my losses, I lost even more.

Some people tell me there’s such a thing as ‘karma’ and for a time I had wished I could have a front row seat when ‘karma’ strikes. To punish those who made a fool out of me and cheated me of my money, time and feelings. Then, I did things which I am not proud of and I wonder if ‘karma’ would come for me first?
For karma to work, the moment good or bad deeds are executed, karma clock will start ticking countdown like time bombs. There is no escape unless you repent. Dun worry your so called friends who betrayed you. They have good karma from previous life that delayed their bad karma immediate frustration. This or future life they will get what they deserved.
Old 17-06-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
For karma to work, the moment good or bad deeds are executed, karma clock will start ticking countdown like time bombs. There is no escape unless you repent. Dun worry your so called friends who betrayed you. They have good karma from previous life that delayed their bad karma immediate frustration. This or future life they will get what they deserved.
I've stopped thinking about it most of the time, Bro Vanda. Just do my best and let God decide.

Old 18-06-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
wonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There was another true similar case in US where the pretty angmoh American woman teacher had gangbangs with a few of her male students. I can't remember if they were underaged or not. Her husband was overseas for long periods of time. Court case also.

A few cases of female teacher paedophiles with their individual underaged schoolboys they had sex with also happened in UK. The parents of the latter were complaining the female teachers were paedophiles and have to be kept away from their sons.
Old 18-06-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Do u guys remember at what age you had your first erection?
If I m not wrong, think it is when we guys hit puberty at about 12 or 13 yo.... tat is about beginning of sec 3 time when our pubic hair below start growing also..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1