The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2007, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sammyBleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmachine View Post
Outstanding performance & credibility, and u got into a relationship with your student.

That's craps, no wonder u r in the marketing line..
shit happens la bro...
Old 09-03-2007, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyBleu View Post
bro technically i was 24 but since i was born on 31 dec.. so 23 still

..i finished my poly...and entered army.. was accepted entry into NUS and can do Honors anyway since i was top 10% student in Sch of Business from TP.. however being a 9 - 3pm personnel (i was a ops spec), i decided not to waste my time instead and did my honors degree( external program) during NS and not going NUS and spending 4 years, too long imho.. i completed my honors at 21years old. When i finished my ns, did my last semester in UK. Upon graduation, went Australia (NSW) to do my Master degree.

..finished my Master degree at 22 years old plus. Started lecturing right after grad and at 24 years old (acutally just before..) i was promoted to Senior Lecturer due to outstanding performance and credibility as a Lecturer and trainer for soft skills. (got cash incentives and increment)

At 25, i left the school and now im a Brand Manager with another company
Bro, its simply unbelieveable. Which external programme did you pursue? Normally UK external degree programmes are not similiar to internal programmes. Unlike australian universities, UK universities do not allow you to do one semester in UK. If you are external, u will do external all the way. This is especially so a few years ago. I personally spent a few years in Uk pursuing my degree and post graduate degrees. So what you said doesn't make sense.

Next thing, u only got 1 power and u want to exchange for my 3 power. Too good a bargain right? If you want, u can take your 1 point back.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Dear singviet, btw all tis i mentioned r real, and i have no reason to lie anyway since we r anymonous behind a screen most of the time... dun zap me if i speak too much hor
Dear Sammybleu, i do not know why u suddenly pop by my thread and start posting something that doesn't make sense to me and ask me to up you. I don't zap anyone for speaking too much, but what they speak must make sense. Even if what you said doesn't make sense, i will not zap you. But for giving points, i only give to bros whom speak with honesty and earned my respect.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Bro, its simply unbelieveable. Which external programme did you pursue? Normally UK external degree programmes are not similiar to internal programmes. Unlike australian universities, UK universities do not allow you to do one semester in UK. If you are external, u will do external all the way. This is especially so a few years ago. I personally spent a few years in Uk pursuing my degree and post graduate degrees. So what you said doesn't make sense.

Next thing, u only got 1 power and u want to exchange for my 3 power. Too good a bargain right? If you want, u can take your 1 point back.
wah bro if u count tis way about exchanging one power for 3 or the converse, then its ok.. forget abt what i said... pls ignore me..

..abt my degrees, well its true i got my masters at a v young age of only 22.. i explained since u asked.. but i wont elaborate further cos i simply dont have to explain myself to anyone, only myself..
Old 09-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear Sammybleu, i do not know why u suddenly pop by my thread and start posting something that doesn't make sense to me and ask me to up you. I don't zap anyone for speaking too much, but what they speak must make sense. Even if what you said doesn't make sense, i will not zap you. But for giving points, i only give to bros whom speak with honesty and earned my respect.
with all due respects, i spoke with honesty, no lies.. and i dun have to earn anybody's respect except my family and my gf and my buddies, thats all

again, u dun have to trust me if u dun wan to.. im cool.. I respect individuality ..
Old 09-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
wah bro if u count tis way about exchanging one power for 3 or the converse, then its ok.. forget abt what i said... pls ignore me..

..abt my degrees, well its true i got my masters at a v young age of only 22.. i explained since u asked.. but i wont elaborate further cos i simply dont have to explain myself to anyone, only myself..
Seriously speaking, your degrees are your degrees. It doesn't matter to me. I only like to point out things that doesn't make sense. If you said what you said to a non-education industry person, u can convince him easily. But too bad, i am `old bird' in education industry, especially UK universities. Having being educated in Uk for many years and another almost a decade dealing with UK, australian and singapore private education in the region, i am quite experienced to point out anything in my field. My apologies for making you feel uncomfy in my thread. Cheers
Old 09-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Seriously speaking, your degrees are your degrees. It doesn't matter to me. I only like to point out things that doesn't make sense. If you said what you said to a non-education industry person, u can convince him easily. But too bad, i am `old bird' in education industry, especially UK universities. Having being educated in Uk for many years and another almost a decade dealing with UK, australian and singapore private education in the region, i am quite experienced to point out anything in my field. My apologies for making you feel uncomfy in my thread. Cheers
no wories, one person's perspectives always differs from another person at some point in time... thks 'old bird' ..
Old 09-03-2007, 07:17 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

ps. to the bro WLSP94, who zapped me for saying i 'show off' .. sorry i didnt meant for it to be tis way, my words to be tis way...

i didnt meant to show off or anything.. i apologise la...

To threadstarter, sorry for deviating from ur thread.. just wan to straighten things out.. sorry..
Old 09-03-2007, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
To threadstarter, sorry for deviating from ur thread.. just wan to straighten things out.. sorry..
Bro, i speak for myself as threadstarter. No worries. Sometimes good to deviate slightly.
Old 09-03-2007, 07:34 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Bro, i speak for myself as threadstarter. No worries. Sometimes good to deviate slightly.
ok thks bro for understanding...
Old 09-03-2007, 08:35 PM
Samster

For bros travelling to VN with their spouse:

Airlines to compensate for cancelled flights, right at airport 16:13' 09/03/2007 (GMT+7)
VietNamNet Bridge – Air carriers will have to compensate passengers immediately for cancelled and delayed flights, the highest compensation level is $150, according to the Decision No 10 by the Ministry of Transport, which will be effective as of March 14.

The decision and its provisions will be applied for regular domestic and international flights provided by domestic and foreign airlines, departing from Vietnam.

If the flights are cancelled due to the faults of the air carriers, the passengers book seats already but are not served, the carriers will have compensate the passengers. The compensation level is VND100,000 for domestic flights which have the distance of less than 500 km. Meanwhile, the compensation level will be VND200,000 for the flights with the distance of 500 – 1,000 km, and VND300,000 for the more than 1,000 km flights.

As for the international flights, the airlines will have to compensate $25 for less than 1,000 km flights, $50 for 1,000 – 2,500 km flights, $80 (2,500 – 5,000 km), and $150 (more than 5,000 km).

The above stated levels are the minimum levels the air carriers have to compensate passengers. The Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV) will be responsible for declaring the distances of domestic and international flights to depart from Vietnam.

Passengers can receive the compensation right at the airports, where they are refused to be served, or at the representative offices of the airlines. The sums of money can also be transferred to the passengers’ accounts within 14 days since the day of flight cancellation.

The newly promulgated decision stipulated that the airlines have the right to refuse serving drunk and perturbative passengers, and in this case, they do not have to compensate these clients.

In addition, they will be exempted from making compensation when the flights are cancelled due to the reasons without reach of the airlines, like the bad weather or security problems
Old 09-03-2007, 08:40 PM
Samster

Week ending 9th march 2007,

Forex Exchange Rate:

BUY SELL
SGD$1 = 10322 VND 10572 VND
USD$1 = 16001 VND 16015 VND
Old 09-03-2007, 09:07 PM
Samster

For bros who are still wondering how much money were remitted back to Vn last year by overseas vietnamese (Viet Kieus), the amount is US$4.6billion My God!! There must be a whole lot of vietnamese shaking legs in the provinces
Old 09-03-2007, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro technically i was 24 but since i was born on 31 dec.. so 23 still

..i finished my poly...and entered army.... i completed my honors at 21years old. When i finished my ns, did my last semester in UK..

Started lecturing right after grad and at 24 years old (acutally just before..) i was promoted to Senior Lecturer due to outstanding performance and credibility as a Lecturer and trainer for soft skills. (got cash incentives and increment)
eh...I also from poly leh...you genius??? the fastest I get my diploma is at the age of 20 yrs 4 mths...

Also what kind of honors degree you doing?? from the day u get your diploma to the day you get your honors only 1 yr or so?? Those kind of LJ private uni is it? Those kind which 1 yr can get degree type one????

So you did army after u get your diploma....let say u go into army for 2.5yrs...by the time u ORD, you already 23 years old roi...or to say your age is 22.5 yrs old since u say ur birdday is 31 dec...

You say u "finished my Master degree at 22 years old plus. Started lecturing right after grad "...so u started lecturing while u in army??? Or you say you start lecture once u ORD?? And u become a senior lecture in 1 yrs plus or so...which LJ sch you teaching....how come promote so fast one?? Luckily, you have left....if not you also get backstab by others till die also dont know why..
Old 09-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 18
unclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to behold

No need to be so work up bros. Let leave and let go. If you think its rubbish just rubbed it off ur eyes. Lets have more serious and constructive and fun contribution here. Cheers

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1