The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Though not a contributor in this thread, I do enjoy all the reads. It gives me pleasure to voice thanks and appreciation to all the bros who contributed in this thread. It's like a refresher course. Thank you

Bro Warbird, I totally agree with your advice to Bro MoralEpitome. Just like a pola bear, it's not easy to kill off a secular bear market which begins at extremes and ends at extremes
Bro Ichigo from what little I understand about you...you are also very knowledgeable in the art of investment and have pretty personal bankers attending to you....this is a good thread to share about making money and bonking pussies....let's all enjoy making money and screwing together!
Old 14-08-2010, 03:08 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Oh.. bTW.. the routine program for me in CP was

1) Morning - Bonk girl
2) Breakfast
3) Rest and nap
4) Lunch
5) Rest and nap
6) Afternoon - Body or foot massage (at least 2 hours)
7) Rest and wash up for dinner
8) Dinner
9) KTV
10) Go to room with Girl - bonk
11) Go out for supper
12) Back to room and bonk
13) Rest and bonk again
Yeah...exactly as what my frens narrated to me their activities in CP....if I am still single...would really want to go...unfortunately my OC is very smart and an avid reader of sammyboy...so no way of hiding anything from her...no such thing as business trips to China in my line of work...hehehe....and paying alimony is not fun...unless you guys have any idea how to get round the outdated women's charter in spore
Old 14-08-2010, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Hi Bro LDH,

I also wonder abt the ID of this mysterious young lion, hehehe. I know he is a rising star who keeps a harem...
Me pretty curious too.
Anyway, I am near to retirement from the HFJs scene liaoz... have too much fun and losing life objectives. My wives are angry with me... so I had better be a good boy. But, we can still do drinks every now and then...

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 14-08-2010, 06:50 PM
Samster

Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Though not a contributor in this thread, I do enjoy all the reads. It gives me pleasure to voice thanks and appreciation to all the bros who contributed in this thread. It's like a refresher course. Thank you

Bro Warbird, I totally agree with your advice to Bro MoralEpitome. Just like a pola bear, it's not easy to kill off a secular bear market which begins at extremes and ends at extremes
The most important thing in stock market is you must know how to manage the downs and capitalize the ups. Both up and down swings got their advantages, depending on your strategies. Have fun, its interesting times out there!

Cheers,
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 14-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Me pretty curious too.
Anyway, I am near to retirement from the HFJs scene liaoz... have too much fun and losing life objectives. My wives are angry with me... so I had better be a good boy. But, we can still do drinks every now and then...

Bro, u sure you retiring?....hehehe....i have already retired...
Old 14-08-2010, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
......this is a good thread.....
I concur with your statement above.

Me just a commoner enjoying this thread from esteem bros here who are rich in dollars, rich in sense and are able to hack the stage in half

Quote:
The most important thing in stock market is you must know how to manage the downs and capitalize the ups. Both up and down swings got their advantages, depending on your strategies.....
Bro LDH, Well Said.

In my humble opinion, the key to a good performance is having a good insight and to be always ready, willing, equipped and nimble enough to capitalize and seize on the opportunities when they present themselves with positioning of long/short strategies within the short opening window timeframe and go for gold !
Old 14-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah...exactly as what my frens narrated to me their activities in CP....if I am still single...would really want to go...unfortunately my OC is very smart and an avid reader of sammyboy...so no way of hiding anything from her...no such thing as business trips to China in my line of work...hehehe....and paying alimony is not fun...unless you guys have any idea how to get round the outdated women's charter in spore
C'mon bro.... show her who's the boss lah !
Just say that you are going for a short holiday with the boys.
Ask her to also go on one with her "sisters"
Maybe you can sponsor her for a spa cum buying spree in HK or Tokyo.

Cheers.
Old 15-08-2010, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
othniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wah roaz! The intel man is back.... Hee hee

Long time no see or hear bro. Who is that lucky bro huh huh? You ought to ask bros Marc5, Warbirdy & DYBJ more information about Xiao Qiao... you also interested in her hah?

Cheers,
LDH

Am hunting for the name of that lucky bro but seems that he's not been going CJ for a few days. Anyway, yup! It's been a long time because I've been doing some research.. Heehee...
Old 15-08-2010, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
yeah the hall is like ghost town now...i only went up a while becos after we finished at cj room...my frens were still horny and wanted to take a look...no atmosphere at all and dun even feel like hanging out of good will...we left after 45 minutes....
Not bad! Ghost town and you can tahan for 45mins? I cannot tahan for that long.. Less than 5mins and I'm gone.. Hahaha...
Old 15-08-2010, 02:35 AM
Samster

Hi Bro LDH,

I also wonder abt the ID of this mysterious young lion, hehehe. I know he is a rising star who keeps a harem...

__________________________________________________ ______________

Bro WB and LDH,
I also wonder who is that mysterious young lion.. Just noticed him a few times. Do not know why, kept bumping into him wherever I go..
Old 15-08-2010, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, u sure you retiring?....hehehe....i have already retired...
Confirm, chop stamp. Already... retired liaoz... bro tanterry & xibeisong can attest to that. Kekeke.

Some more got rumors yesterday and today gotten to my ears that some HFJ folks say I bankrupt liaoz... that's nice. Just because I am no longer hanging ... hee hee. Anyway, not that I care about anything but just be happy...

So when our drinks together bro?

Cheers,
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 15-08-2010, 08:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -185 / Power: 0
tanterry tanterry

Quote:
Confirm, chop stamp. Already... retired liaoz... bro tanterry & xibeisong can attest to that. Kekeke.

Some more got rumors yesterday and today gotten to my ears that some HFJ folks say I bankrupt liaoz... that's nice. Just because I am no longer hanging ... hee hee. Anyway, not that I care about anything but just be happy...

So when our drinks together bro?

Cheers,
LDH

I've retired also liao heehee
Old 15-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Though not a contributor in this thread, I do enjoy all the reads....
Bro Warbird, I totally agree with your advice to Bro MoralEpitome. Just like a pola bear, it's not easy to kill off a secular bear market which begins at extremes and ends at extremes....
Hi Bro Ichigo_Kurosaki,

Ths for ur kind words. Your future support n contributions will be greatly appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calex View Post
nice info.. warbird
You make my day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Well, I will try in the coming days.
As for damage... I enjoyed myself too and spend much more than above the average would spend there.

I met this girl in CP at a KTV near to the hotel that I am staying in...........

I can't say that CP has the best quality girls............................

With $$$, I am sure the mummies and papasans are most willing to help seek them out for you. The trick is to go round the various KTVs and seek them out. We were patronising various KTVs every night and i only met her on the 3rd night.

Bro... Go to China and not necessarily must be in CP.

.................................................. .......
Hi Bro besafe,

Ths so much for ur detailed FR on CP n Macau...meeting the right gal is often a chance occurrence n she could appear from nowhere, unexpectedly, hehehe.

I admire the fact that u can bonk 3 times a day. As a lao chi ko pek, the best I can do is once daily for a few days.

Quote:
Bro Ichigo from what little I understand about you...you are also very knowledgeable in the art of investment and have pretty personal bankers attending to you....this is a good thread to share about making money and bonking pussies....let's all enjoy making money and screwing together!
Hi Bro ME,

Absolutely.

Let's expand the discussions of this thread to "picking up money" bcos money n pussies r the main goals of all healthy men. IMHO, the best way to make money is by investing/trading equities. Real estate would be the next best. Some gifted people could also do very well w/ futures n options trading, etc.

Quote:
Me pretty curious too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by othniel View Post
__________________________________________________ ______________

Bro WB and LDH,
I also wonder who is that mysterious young lion.. Just noticed him a few times. Do not know why, kept bumping into him wherever I go..
Hi Bros LDH n othniel,

Who is that mysterious young lion? I heard he is also thinking of retiring...

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. .......

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 15-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Samster

Too many replies so I don't quote and paste....

Hahaha....good la...all retired then all the singers can fly home leow...

Bankrupt? Rumours are the mother of all fu(kups and though psycanics we should not be bothered by them... I think if not for the spending and hanging power of the bros here(not me hor)...many of the joints were be bankrupt!

Bro BeSafe...yes I am slowly trying to ascertain my power back....she thinks that I have to listen to her now lor as she is mistress of the house....recently sold a property to take back my money with a small small profit...and left with just 1 to stay in...sometimes no choice la...i still feel miserable if we were to break up....obviously haven't reach the level of some the bros here...share some tips to control your OCs from time to time...

As for investment....I am overweight Brazil, India, Singapore, Indonesia, South Korea and China and buying mutual funds invested in these areas....the property market in Singapore has reached peakish levels and I only have 1 which I intend to shifted in next year...more for stay than investment as I bought it at a historical high price...anyway I am just a regular joe guy holding on to a regular job aiming to hit my first million(excluding primary domicile) by 40...you gurus probably already achieved it...
Old 15-08-2010, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro BeSafe...yes I am slowly trying to ascertain my power back....she thinks that I have to listen to her now lor as she is mistress of the house....recently sold a property to take back my money with a small small profit...and left with just 1 to stay in...sometimes no choice la...i still feel miserable if we were to break up....obviously haven't reach the level of some the bros here...share some tips to control your OCs from time to time...

As for investment....I am overweight Brazil, India, Singapore, Indonesia, South Korea and China and buying mutual funds invested in these areas....the property market in Singapore has reached peakish levels and I only have 1 which I intend to shifted in next year...more for stay than investment as I bought it at a historical high price..
Take a leaf from Bro WB and also Chairman Austin lah.
As for me.. I took a very heavy beating in the European property stocks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1