The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Mama, I just bonked a WL

Put a condom on my Joe

Thrust her pussy, now she is high

Mama, life had just begun

But now I've gone and thrown it all away

Mama, ooo

Didn't mean to make you cry

If I'm not back again this time tomorrow

Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters

I’m just a poor boy
With $150
He’s just a poor boy
Cock very itchy
OKT, does your house have a whore for me....
For me...
For me..........🎶
Old 07-10-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I’m just a poor boy
With $150
He’s just a poor boy
Cock very itchy
OKT, does your house have a whore for me....
For me...
For me..........🎶
Well done...good try
Old 10-10-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Flyingdisc;17886493]Pm you... Try your self to experience what I'm talking about

power puff girls. I would love to have her do that to me too. Bro pls share
Old 10-10-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Rtf bao bao 1658a
  • Happy to see her cheerful n smiling face.
  • Led me to the room
  • Gave me a big hug n thank me for seeing her.
  • Business seems bad in geylang.
  • Gave me a kiss on my face and help me strip.
  • In the shower gave me a good scrub.
  • Good suction n bbbj.
  • Leaned against wall n she opened my legs wide.
  • Teasingly she sucked my balls. First time tried this position.
  • Into the room.
  • After some catbath we ended up in 69 position.
  • She gave me hard suction in bbbj and i suck and painted her abalone.
  • Fj in a few positions
  • She moaned very loudly. Added to the excitement
  • Finish my load in doggie. Hugged n chatted.

Getting a bit addicted
Old 10-10-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Babe: Fei Fei
Base : 1612

First impression:
Adorable young and pleasant look. She is cheerful and has an approachable personality. We strike off well.

Physic:
Height, 1.6m my estimate
Assets:
- Boobs : B - , light brown nips
- Figure : slim youthful with smooth complexion , nice legs
- pussy : bushy

Prelude:
Shower : good detail wash , good hard strokes from my back , in no time my rod was hard on.

Score card:
Frenching : Selective, she is passionate with me on kisses
BBBJ : 8.5/10, good she knows her how to please
Pussy: no smell, her love juice start flowing after some painting. She moans like a wolf howling in the night 🐺
Fj: 9/10. She utterly enjoyed the session. Accommodating to my request with my killer techniques "leap and pound", she was able to take some pounding. As I pace my acceleration rhythm in the thrusting, her soft moans slowly turns to screams so I initial some frenching to reduce the roars. From the body language i can tell it was a genuine sexual pleasure, at certain point her hands grasp the pillow and her facial expression tells she enjoying it. We finished off in missionary as both of us lie on the bed to catch our breath.

RTF: yes. I feel she like to be treated gently and with the right buttons she will turn to a wild horse. For me sex is pleasure. She has some chemistry with me .
Old 10-10-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Qi Qi of Hse 1612 for the first time

Qi Qi is a pretty lass, with long hair, sharp nose, sexy lips, a skinny WL standing at 1.65m, 46 kg. She appeared flat chest on bed which i like very much. Started work around 1 month plus.

Plus points to me :
1. Ultra high GFE. Frenched like end of the World tomorrow furing pre-sex and during fuck session. Also frenched naturally after i painted her. During sex, her two hands held and circled round the back of my neck in missionary ......felt so nice. Pre-sex hugging and frenching were so nice and as good as an long missed intimate girlfriend.

2. Very good in taking long pounding. I net thrusted her in a moderate pace for about 45 mins. No mentioning of hj or urging me to eject. Throughout the whole bonking session, she smiled naturally , moaned softly and seductively and enjoyed the session.

3. Not a time watcher. After ejection, allowed my dick to stay in a cunt for at least 2 mins and carried on frenching and lip kissing with Solid Great GFE.

4. Very accomdating to different sex positions

5. Small pussy and tight cunt. So shiok in pounding. Thats why i had to thrust at moderate low speed. Will surely eject early if thrust at high speed.

6. Very shiok painting. Nice cunt for painting.She moaned softly , seductively , in a slutty manner with some body movement to endure the stimulus.

7. Very nice lips for lip kissing. Other than frenching, i enjoyed so much in lip kissing. I told her that her sexy lips and the nice lip kissing feeling reminds me of camel sexy lips. She smiled brightly and looked so attractive to me.

8. So enjoyable till i forgot to do CBJ. From her performance, i believe she allows BBBJ.

9. Her prettiness and attractive slim body ( not for boob lover) made the session super hot and steamy.

Minus points to me :
None

A super-sextisfied bonk. Another gem of the gems to me. A solid wonderful bonk. Made me feeling so tired after fucking her.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Sad that Xia Tian left prematurely, so went back to check out new girls to try. Tried Tao Tao. First time trying her.

Looks is passable, service wise is slightly above average. She have a very friendly personality. Very easy to talk to. Pack meat at the right places (ass) so it’s quite nice to be doing in doggy.

Will rtf if I’m bored of other girls. Quite some of my regular left recently, I’m going to go into explorer mode to try out other girls to repopulate my regular list..
Old 13-10-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heard that 1820, Helen (001) and Lisa (003) are providing threesome. Any bros here tried already?? quite tempting, consider both are C cups babe
Old 13-10-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
frineto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Babe: Na Na
Base : 1654A

First impression:
Cute and busty, small size @ 1.5m. She said she just got here 3.5 mths.

Assets:
Boobs : C~D, very nice.
Figure : slim youthful with smooth complexion , nice legs

Prelude:
Shower : good detail wash , good hard strokes from my back , in no time my rod was hard on. Suddenly started rubbing against me and a bbbj. Good.

Score card:
Frenching : Nice experience
BBBJ : Pretty good but I not really keen on BJ.
Pussy: Got shaved and tight, clean and nice.
AR: She's good and kept sucking and licking my balls, very shiok.
Painting: Allowed.
Fj: Good.

RTF: Defintely.
Old 15-10-2018, 04:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bbbjluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today I went to my favorite joint at 1608 (because of their discreet car park) was recommended by Eric to try a new girl Xiao Xiao (笑笑)and was very sextified.

A cute and cheerful girl, she immediately hold my arm like lover as we walked to the room. In the room she hug and French me like lovers, help me to undress and when I saw her naked butt I can't help but squeeze them for quite a while. In the shower she will, from behind use her smooth tigh to stroke my balls while playing with my nipple. She also use toothpaste to AR, bbbj and lick balls in the Bathroom.

Come out of the shower she would rush to take the tower to dry me, Felt pampered

I then lie on the bed and she gave me a very good massage. For most girls I would usually ask them to skip this part but for her I don't want her to stop, just the right strength and right spot. I ask her why her massage is so good, she said she used to be a beautician, and I was wondering why her hands are so smooth too, now I know.

Then she use her tits to caress my back, spray Listerine and lick all over. Then cones the wonderful AR again... suck my buttcheek then my balls, my hole, my cock......

I would say above average Bbbj she will look at you when she does it. She even ask me to sit at the corner of the bed to bbbj while I play with her nipple then squeeze her breasts. After that she use her boobies to boob fuck.

Cut to FJ, her nipple is very sensitive, she likes to be sucked and licked there, when I do that her pussy became very wet then she squeezed my dick with her pussy and fucked me harder. Then she turned around to face the mirror above and pound me, when I saw her naked body and my cock sliding in and out of her pussy plus my hands grabbing her boobs I can't help but fucked her hard and cum.

She is fantastic.

Pros
Bbbj: 8 (one of the better ones).
Cunt: 9 (nice pink pussy with no thick brownish labia, good for licking but she don't fancy fingering)
Fj: 9.8 (had a good time with her pounding on me while I play with her tits.).
French & GFE: 9 (but she is selective depends on chemistry)
Attitude: Very good (maybe because she is fresh and new, savour her while she's still is).
AR: 8.9 (makes me feel very high twice)

Cons
Got stretch marks on tummy but she do have ass and breast which are a natural B.

RTF: Yes for sure! I am thinking of finding her soon.
Old 17-10-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

APACHE SEX DIARY - RTF Ruyi 1658a

Went to Botak joint for an auspicious bang, either Jixiang or Ruyi.

Ruyi looked at me as I entered the premises. our eyes signal said "lets go".

Her smile on her face as she walked towards the counter table and signed her name. She led me to my favourite room 3.

We lie on the bed. I was a bit exhausted. She asked me why I so tired. I told her mentally stressed out. She kissed my forehead told me when enter her den, forget all about work and just relax and enjoy. As she said so, her fingers were ripping off my buttons and took off my belt, and before I knew it I was naked. She began to stripped in front of me and we fondled and caressed, her sensual strokes attacking my rod.

We enter the shower room and she began her sensual foreplay. Our episode in the shower lasted about 15 minutes. The foreplay by her can make my knees weak.

Into the room, she knows my pattern. She knows I do not like much BJ. We fondled and caressed, with soft whispers and pecks on each other faces.

My rod very hard. I began my topo mission starting with doggie. With her face facing the corner v shape mirror, i slowly make my way to her abyss. capped my rod and started the pump action. I held onto her love handles and occassionally gave her butt a pat. The piak piak sound was great as I continued my pump from behind. Rested her stomach on the pillow, with her legs opened slightly, I continued to pump and rubbed her g spot. She felt high and let off lots of moans.

I turned her to lie on her side and continued my pump, and her neh neh swinged in all directions. The all round mirrors helped enhance the visual effect.

Cannot tahan, i turned her to missionery. Her hair spread out on the bed, her fingers grasped the edge of the bed, and I began to up my throttle and started my assault into her abyss hole.

The cushion on impact was good and the piak piak sound was loud with soft landing. She has the physique for the soft landing which I loved so much.

After about 5 minutes of assault, I increased the tempo and finally i moaned as I squeezed off every hellfire missiles I can squeeze out into the abyss. I kept squeezing until I am sure no more missiles.

She teased me saying I dont look so stress as before.

We chit chat and she told me that she hoped more regulars will go support her as business these two months seemed terrible.

I told her I try my best. I also want to support her and ensure that she stays. Will keep her on "double rotation" list visit her more often. Making love with her is really different. A real gem.

left Geylang a happy man and energised for the real work world in office.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 17-10-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

RTF Xing Xing (XX), from Hse 16W04

We have numerous happy hours togather recently.

This RTF was the nicest, super- sextisfied, with best GFE feelings, the most erotic one since my 1st bonking experience in my life many years back.

Net thrusted her only about 18 mins (originally only planned for thrusting her 10 mins but not easy to stop once my lustful engine started running, lol).

Only because didnt want to injure or exhaust her.

Then continued to paint her , hugged her with body grinding, letting her licked my balls, and requesting her to hj me coupled with super nice frenching till i unloaded on her two hands massively, lol. It was only 5 mins left.

I will be focussing to RTF her till she RTC. She gave me the kind of closeness , superb GFE, and the shiok wonderful feeling's bonk which no other WLs had ever given me, not even the ex Dong Jing (1856), ex Zhen Zhen (16W04), the present Anqi (1608), Shan Shan (1606).

No point keep pening RTF FRs on XX. And also nonthing to furnish since neither i am bonking any other new WLs nor RTF other WLs.

So i will be disappearing for a long period of time. No need to zap me from 300 plus points till 100 plus balance ....lol.

Soon 2019 is around the corner, hereby wishing all Bros a wonderful sexciting bonking encounters in the next 14.5 months, hahaha.
Special thks to Bro Omnia, Bro Maxx and Bro Ejectjoy, take care.
Old 18-10-2018, 05:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
APACHE SEX DIARY - RTF Ruyi 1658a

We chit chat and she told me that she hoped more regulars will go support her as business these two months seemed terrible.
I told her I try my best. I also want to support her and ensure that she stays.

BRONZE CHEEBYE KIA DAI KOR DAI, CHO SMLJ?

I thought you write your FR the WL sure huat? OKT give you good service, WL you recommend good, how come her business is terrible? WTF happened...again? Where are your supporters and you? How long are you going to stand in the street and observe cars instead of actually calling a WL? Are you and your supporters broke? Go play your marbles and points begging la. LOL

Did you tell Ruyi that to 'help her earn more money', you told everyone to follow your dirt poor pattern and not tip her; and tip the petrol attendant instead? Your 'support' is so fucking useless to any house and WL, I think you die better.

BRONZEGOD YOUR THREAD ROCKS!

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 18-10-2018 at 08:55 AM.
Old 18-10-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

Momo: 2831a - Disaster

Bad experience... poor service
Old 21-10-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
Kingkong83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I am a sucker for figure and boobs. Any reccomendation? After Bei Bei L1667, I having hard time finding girls with beautiful boob shape as Bei Bei.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1