The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Lulu 1669
  • Taller than qing qing
  • Boobs firm C natural, nice nipples
  • BBBJ good suction
  • Able to handle hard pumps
  • abalone not loose
Thanks Brother
Old 17-10-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

Wanted to try the very highly rated Lulu of 1669 a few days ago but she was on period leave. Glancing through the stable of 1669 girls there, picked the one that I felt was the prettiest. Ended up my choice was Guo Guo 果果 who has been working for a month.

First impression: Fair skin and nice smile. Has a few moles on her face.

Body: Curvy figure with perky butt. Boobs are small soft A cups with dark nipples. Has a protruding black mole above her belly button.

Shower service: Boob and butt rub. No BBBJ given.

On bed service: Boob rub, hot water and normal catbath, long (about 5 minutes) sensual AR without me lifting my butt and deep throat BBBJ.

FJ: Sexciting when doing missionary and looking down at her pretty face. After cumming, she gave a bonus service by gripping my dick tightly with her pussy.

Overall: An above average experience from a gentle SYT. Do note that she's not for big boob lovers. She didn't give auto frenching too, at most kissing on the lips only.

Last edited by dbhh; 17-10-2018 at 09:19 AM.
Old 17-10-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Wanted to try the very highly rated Lulu of 1669 a few days ago but she was on period leave. Glancing through the stable of 1669 girls there, picked the one that I felt was the prettiest. Ended up my choice was Guo Guo 果果 who has been working for a month.

First impression: Fair skin and nice smile. Has a few moles on her face.

Body: Curvy figure with perky butt. Boobs are small soft A cups with dark nipples. Has a protruding black mole above her belly button.

Shower service: Boob and butt rub. No BBBJ given.

On bed service: Boob rub, hot water and normal catbath, long (about 5 minutes) sensual AR without me lifting my butt and deep throat BBBJ.

FJ: Sexciting when doing missionary and looking down at her pretty face. After cumming, she gave a bonus service by gripping my dick tightly with her pussy.

Overall: An above average experience from a gentle SYT. Do note that she's not for big boob lovers.

Any frenching allow? Only thru that GFE can get thru. That’s just my opinion. Cheers!
Old 17-10-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Any frenching allow? Only thru that GFE can get thru. That’s just my opinion. Cheers!
No frenching from her for that session. At most kissing on the lips only.

You may be right that only GFE after RTF can get frenching.
Old 26-10-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heard this place had another 2 girls start work yesterday, bringing the total at this house to 17 with 12-13 girls working daily accounting for code red.

With several pretty and service-oriented girls here (Lulu, 钱多多, Huizi, Xiaolan, Wei Wei, Fei-er, are some of the few I've tried) am a bit spoilt for choice each time I come here!!
Old 27-10-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Heard this place had another 2 girls start work yesterday, bringing the total at this house to 17 with 12-13 girls working daily accounting for code red.

With several pretty and service-oriented girls here (Lulu, 钱多多, Huizi, Xiaolan, Wei Wei, Fei-er, are some of the few I've tried) am a bit spoilt for choice each time I come here!!

bro.. sisi still there ?
Old 27-10-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
bro.. sisi still there ?
she is cutting her place next month 14
Old 27-10-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
bro.. sisi still there ?
Yes, heard she is leaving next month, left 16 girls in this house after she's gone
Old 27-10-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Yes, heard she is leaving next month, left 16 girls in this house after she's gone
Who's the current commando girl here ?
Old 02-11-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

lulu, duo duo, qiqi, wei wei worth the try. good service

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 02-11-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Finally got to try out Lulu 1669 a few days ago.

First impression: Fair skin, big bright eyes and sharp facial features. Bro Bronzegod said she resembles Somaline Ang, but I think she resembles the teenage Chindian niece of one of my acquaintances more. I had seen Somaline Ang in person during a chance encounter at a food court. Lulu and her don't look alike, in my opinion.

Body: Slim and tall figure (about 1.65m) with a flat butt. Beautiful B-cup boobs with pink nips.

Pre-shower service: After helping to remove my clothes, I was treated to a frenching session. She followed up with removal of her top to reveal her wonderful boobs for me to squeeze and suck while she stood and enjoyed.

Shower service: Cleaning and BBBJ only.

On bed service: Boob rub, hot water and normal catbath, sensual AR with me on my all fours and BBBJ. Light fingering allowed. Didn't try painting.

FJ: I guess my dick circumference is not big enough for her. She touched the condom frequently while I continued pumping into her. I had expected this beforehand from her previous FRs, so I wasn't too upset by it. She still heightened the mood by moaning and asking me to give it to her. Frenched her while giving it to her too. By the time I shot out my load, the FJ wasn't so bad at all. She even gave another round of catbath, frenching plus light massage after the FJ.

Overall: A sextifying experience with a pretty tall babe. Worth a try if you don't mind her condom checking during FJ. It also depends on whether you pass her "dick test" or not so she wouldn't check the condom so often.
Old 04-11-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fei er

Looks pleasant enough. Definitely an syt. Can be described as pretty but definitely have better looking ones around.
Body wise slim and petite. Skin is smooth. (Dry though at the end of the day probably due to multiples showers)
Takes her time to rub her body and boobs around you during shower. Nipple licking and bbbj included too.
On bed takes her time to service. Start with simple massage then some comprehensive catbath licking around the back. Afterwards transition to ar and balls licking. By the time flip over to the front for more body licking already well pass the 40min mark. Bbbj was superb. Sufficient suction and frequent deepthroat. Cim available so I didn't even went for the fj. Such level of service and dedication I'm really not sure if she can sustain. Hope she does.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey dude,

I am more into the Cat 80. Tried a few bangs with a few Cat 80 in this joint.

Ke Ke - fair skin, Cup B, good suction
Qi Qi - fair skin, Cup B, good attitude

There are a few others
Old 07-11-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkerman View Post
Hey dude,

I am more into the Cat 80. Tried a few bangs with a few Cat 80 in this joint.

Ke Ke - fair skin, Cup B, good suction
Qi Qi - fair skin, Cup B, good attitude

There are a few others
does the wl in this house provide cat 80 service ?
Old 10-11-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
sam08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro - Is there any girl in 1669 call Piushe. I was in 2058 and saw with other customer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1