The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2002, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Sally(2007) (BY:Prime2000)

Gal no 51 - Sally (2007)

Can't recall the date when, but it is definetely after she return from her leave recently. Here's the FR:

Looks: Average(not attractive)
Body: Average(put on some weight, abit on the plump site)
Boobs:Small Boobs
BJ: Good(powerful suction)
AR: OK
FJ: OK
Repeat: No. Can't really click with her well. Also, the looks don't attract me at all, a big minus point.

Prime2000

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 01-10-2002 at 02:22 PM.
Old 01-10-2002, 02:01 PM
Samster

Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Ping Ping (BY:Prime2000)

Looks: Pretty (Base on my judgement, look abit like JaneB)
Boobs: Small (Not for Boobs lover)
Figure: Well proportion(OK to me)
AR:Never did any
BBBJ: Good (Out of my mind)
FJ: Good(Can click very well with me, abit aggressive)
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: Maybe(I didn't try)
RTF: Not at the moment. She is simply to good for me.........can't match her.

Prime2000

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 01-10-2002 at 02:23 PM.
Old 01-10-2002, 02:02 PM
Samster

FR on Mun Mun(1610A) (BY:Prime2000)

Looks: Pretty(To me, she is damn pretty)
Body: Nice figure(quite tall to me)
Boobs: Handful(base on my small hands, is handful)
AR: OK
BBBJ:Good(consider her as a newbie, she is good. Still can improve)
FJ: Good(Despite I only tried one style)
Frenching:yes
Attitude: Very good
RTF: Oh Yeah

Wow, this gal melt you with her smile.Very soft spoken and look like the girl next door. She also gets wet very easily. Waterfall flows non-stop. Song man.

Prime2000

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 01-10-2002 at 02:23 PM.
Old 01-10-2002, 02:04 PM
Samster

FR on MG (BY:Prime2000)

Here is the FR on MG

Looks: OK (Base on my judgement)
Boobs: Handful (Not for Boobs lover)
Figure: Well proportion(OK to me)
AR:OK
BBBJ: Good (Out of my mind)
FJ: Good(abit aggressive)
RTF: Not at the moment. Don't really like gals who are aggressive during FJ.

Prime2000

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 01-10-2002 at 02:24 PM.
Old 01-10-2002, 02:06 PM
Samster

FR on Mandy (BY:Prime2000)

Here is the FR on Mandy

Looks: Pretty (Base on my judgement, not for guys who like gals with short hair)
Boobs: Small (Not for Boobs lover)
Figure: A bit on the plump site
AR:Good
BBBJ: Very Good (Out of my mind, Deep throat with powerful suction)
FJ: Good(Can click very well with me, abit aggressive)
RTF: No. Don't really like gals who are aggressive.

One plus point is that she can speak fluent english. She looks a like decent gal on the outside.....but.....once inside the room......really wild.......phew.......

Prime2000

Old 01-10-2002, 02:07 PM
Samster

FR on Yuki - From Lor 16 Hse 08 (BY:Prime2000)

Here is the FR on Yuki

Was at 1610 this evening. Has been noticing this gal from next hse for a while.......after checking her name and some feedback from the OKT decided to give her a try. Her name is Yuki, not to be mistaken, this Yuki is from Lro 16 hse 8 and not the Yuki from Lor 16 hse 39. Here is the FR on her:

Looks: Pretty (Base on my judgement. Cool type )
Boobs: Handful (Might not suits Boobs lover)
Figure: Nice figure (Slim. Reminds me of one GL legend Holiday)
BBBJ: Very Good (Great suction)
FJ: Good(Can click very well with me)
Frenching: Didn't Try ( too busy making her cum)
Fingering: I didn't try
RTF: OH YES. She can be turn on easily if you know how.

Not as popular as the other Yuki(1639)............maybe she don't smile to people went she enter the house. But once in the room........a totally different person. Friendly and cheerful gal.......
provides good service and went I did her this evening........she cum twice.....at least. She is on my favourite gals list.......perhaps
another hidden gem.

Prime2000

Old 01-10-2002, 02:09 PM
Samster

FR on Yuki (1608) Second FR on her (BY:Prime2000)

Here is the updated FR on Yuki-1608 as I had her the second time.

Looks: Pretty (Base on my judgement. Cool type )
Boobs: Handful (Might not suits Boobs lover)
Figure: Nice figure (Slim. Reminds me of one GL legend Holiday)
BJ: Very Good (Great suction)
FJ: Good(Can click very well with me)
Frenching: Yes(Great Frencher)
Fingering: I didn't try
RTF: OH YES. Many times to come

After my second session with her, despite she was having toothache, she still perform her service to her best of her ability, never slacken. This is my best session that I have ever had as I was totally exhuasted...........

Prime2000

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 01-10-2002 at 02:25 PM.
Old 01-10-2002, 02:39 PM
Samster

Fr On Fanny (by:shyboy)

Its monday again, made my way down to my regular joint and was suggested to try a gal that just came back from her leave. Being a newbie and one that likes to stab into the unknown, decided to put my targets on hold first (my targets won't disappear overnite hee hee, can always try later).

This girl with fairly big pairs of round eyes with a little chubby cheeks came and found out she is Fanny. Followed her blur blur into the china room (long time never had this room liao, nice memories). Perhaps I just woke up not too long ago and fairly stoned, as she was trying to break the ice with me, I just answered with nods, ya,ah etc. Suddenly she said "speak english only???" I smiled and replied, "I'm comfortable with chinese" and made small chats to put us comfortable with one another.

Her voice is kinda cute and cartoon(like wat Bro King told me) abit high pitch at times, sounds like a underage ger keke.

After sop shower, laid on the bed, noticed she has a fairly thick waist chain eh. Started catbath from the neck down to the nipples with her hands sexually groping my legs and croutch area.

Shortly after moved down and attacked my balls, alternating between slow sucks and vigorous licking. Took my dick half way and same thing, suck and licks, she seems to be good with her tongue eh. Worked her way up to my nipples again and slowly paint downwards again to........argg my navel, should have told her not to suck/lick it deh. Bj again and started to lift my legs up, told her i dun wanna AR and she gladly attacked my dicky again. Then slid her hands under my thigh and lift my butts up again (tot i said no AR???), but heh heh, with her hands in supporting my knee in midair, she kneel in doggie position and proceed to give me a mid-air bj deep-throat, always got something new to experience, hee hee. Guess must be tiring for her hands, it lasted briefly only but I enjoyed every moment of this stunt.

Laid her down, caress her left boobs while sucking her right tit and unknowingly she had capped me. Too blur to notice anyway.
Decided to pump her missionary and her soft, cute, baby moaning turns me hard-on (but abit like doing it with a very young ger hey). She keeps throwing a cold cfm look with her drooly eyes. Too engrossed in her voice, i cum in one position only later on. In the shower, still as naughty as ever, she ask me why dun want AR, is it becos its sensitive, and repeatedly blast the shower jet at my crack and slapping her hands there, playful ger.

Looks: 7/10 (ordinary cute look, pretty big eyes)
Boobs: 6/10 (A size i think, slightly less than a handful)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (she takes her time with ur dick, no rush at all, and blows in the air, shiok)
Kiss/Frenching: (not allowed)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (playful and friendly, likes to talk naughty thorughout, no rush at all, makes you relaxed)

RTF: guess not (chemistry lacking) and my target list getting too long hee hee

Old 01-10-2002, 03:00 PM
Samster

FR on Ru Yi (BY:cuntking)

On this cold and lonely x'mas afternoon, decided to head down to GL for my weekly visit.

Drove around GL for a while as I had no idea which gal to call and usually on festive season, less gals are working. Finally parked at L16H37, knowing that Tommy will have a good recommendation for me.

I was right, Tommy said not many gals are working but says that there is a gal by the name of Ru Yi who had just returned from her one month break. I thought should be fresh and hungry for action after one month of 'missing from action'

Unlucky for me, she was attending to customer so Tommy told her OKT to ask her over once she was done. After half and hour of chatting and drink coke, Ru Yi's OKT called and said she was on the way. Not bad, at least Tommy was given the first priority even with few gals working today.

As Ru Yi walks in, noticed that she was only ok with her clothes on, quite a big ass though.

In the room, we had some small talk, the usual, have you eaten type of stuff. After stripping, see that her breasts are quite ok, just nice not big not small, a handful. The ass is big, I was right.

Went into the shower, she tried the water and asked me to see if the temperature was right. SOP stuff in the wash room, but she really wash me clean.

On the bed I know why she washes me clean. Ask me to lie on my back and slowly lick me from the neck to spine. ass hole to the foot. Slide her hand under and played with my nuts. Then she went under me and started to give my little brother and nuts a good bj.

After turning around, started kissing my ears, neck and nipples. Then used her wonderful breast to go up and down my upper body. Before giving my little brother another bj, those breasts ruba ruba and made my little brother solid like a rock.

She suck, licked and blow my little brother from all positions, facing me and sideways (so that I can squeeze those breasts and dig her cunt wet). After a good time of bj, she stopped and said I can tahan so well, normally others will shot.

SHIT!! so she like CIM and allow 2 times, should had shot it into
her mouth, no need to tahan until face red. Never mind, capped on and went on to f..king.

As she rode me, another good opportunity to squeeze her tits (hee hee), boy I squeeze her hard but she also ride me hard. With those huge ass, a bit painful.

Changed to doggie, that's when those huge ass came into use, very good cushion. Ram, rebound, ram, rebound. Almost cum then, but again tahan. Must ride her as well.

Switch position to ride her, slowly at first but her soft moans and CFM expression, made me fell like 'superman', went faster and harder. Her moans became louder that the CFM expression make me cannot tahan and I released my full load there and then.

Good present from Tommy for this x'mas.

Looks 7
Figure 7 (8 if you like big ass)
bbbj 8
fj 7

Old 01-10-2002, 03:08 PM
Samster

FR on OG (big tits) (BY:cuntking)

After a night of steamboat and drinking sessions with my chong kakis (not from this forum) at my place till 4 am on sat. Was sleeping till about 3pm on Sun when I woke up and on my mobile, immediately there was a SMS fr bro romanto, saying he and bro robin will be at GL from 2-8pm.

As I was suppose to go to do my homework for the last bang on 31st,, I went down to meet them. Upon my arrival, bro robin was already high on his 2nd red bull. After some chat and makan, we proceed to Tommy's place.

Tommy welcome us, in that raining afternoon he had no other customers. Hence as usual, bro romanto and I ask Tommy to recommend as he know our taste. Bro romanto go for pretty gals while I like gals with good figure and good service. Bro robin being his first time at Tommy's place tell him that he like gals with EXCELLENT service

Hence bro romanto got Cola whom make bro robin and my jaws drop the minute she walks in. (read his FR in thread GL150) Bro robin got MJ (the GL legend) (there are 2 FRs on her by bro 6969 and bro robin)

As for me, OG (there are two OGs in GL , so you must say the big tits one when you ask for her). When she walks in, notice that her face was not that pretty (but OK still f..kable look), body also ok only.

In the room, I started to smoke while she undress ........ WOW my eyes nearly drop to the ground, she got one of the best boobs I had seem in my life .............. not too big not too small, just slightly more than a handful and those nipples look so sweet and just the right size. (many big boobs gals got big nipples, turn me off). Her figure is like the hourglass, no better word to descript liao (but a bit on the skinny side), just what I loved.

As she saw me staring her figure, she gave me the CFM look. Then moved to the bed, she also started smoking and hug me like a gf, pressing those boobs against my body while we talked. My little brother went into attention, luckily I was dressed if not 'pai seh', so fast standing. Besides her good figure and assets, the thing that caught my attention was the nice smell from her hair. Sometimes, some gals have a strange smell and there are even some gals who do not wash up before doing errrrrrrk!

After I undressed, we went to the washroom, quite standard except that she will wash your ass with her hand going under your little brother and again pressing her boobs against you.

On the bed she told me to lie on my bad, wah liao I thought sian liao cannot look and squeeze those boobs, little brother also soften. She started licking my back and could felt her tongue was soft and wet. As she moved down her boobs rub against my back, little brother started to harden again. She when trust her tongue into my ass, the feeling was great with her tougue so soft and wet (usually I don't like AR but she really made me enjoy it)

When the back is well taken care of, she turned me over and started to lick my nipples. Again I thought no frenching so sian. But good chance to squeeze those boobs ........... wah liao ay, the feeling dam siok, just slightly bigger than my hand, soft and bouncy. Squeeze her like milking a cow, tune her nipples till they hard hard (how can always we hard only).

Before I can go lick those nipples on those wonderful boobs, she went to take care of my little brother, her bj quite SOP but she will press her boobs against me or lie beside my body so that I can carry on playing with those perfect balls from heaven. Then wanted her to enjoy the main act as well I went to prepare her cunt. As I rub her cunt from out side she moved , I thought she did not like it, but soon she was back and I rub it again, she moved nearer and near for me to dig her. So she was surprised that I will finger f..k her but she enjoyed it.

When we are both ready, she put the cap on for me, again the CFM look, she french me and started riding me. As those boobs dance infront of me I cannot resist to milk them again, she put her hands on my hands and squeeze even harder. Squeeze until almost burst them, then I cannot tahan, sat up while she continue ridding and gave those sweet harden nipples what they should get. I kissed them, lick them and softly nip at them, she almost go crazy and rode me like a runway horse. She sure is special and know how to use her assets. Some gals cannot touch this cannot do that.

Decided to changed position to doggie, after positioning ourselves, she again lead me hands to those gifts from god. But not siok like that leh, after some pumping I changed to become the driver.

As I drive my engine into her, she hugged me close and french me. Time running up so shift to 5th gear. She closed her legs to fully lock my engine in her cunt, still cannot cum. Lifted her legs high up in the air, resting on my shoulders and ramp up to 5000 RPM. Still cannot cum

Come to pit stop, she gave me a very surprise look and say I can tahan very well, Then she gave me a playful look and we carry on the race in a *special* way with her CFM look, constant engine pumping and her purrrring sound. I cum in the race with a scoring victory. She smiled sweetly at me.

I lie down from a tired race and she hugged my like I was a great winner, gave those boobs a final ruba ruba, we went to wash up.

While dressing up, she said she was actually deciding to go back to KL to party away the New Year and after enjoying the session with me, she decide to go and carry on the good times into the New Year. Gave me a long and loving kiss before we step out of the room.

Gave Tommy 2 thumbs up at the counter. When I paid up she called her OKT and said she is calling it a day. WOW, she really want to remember our session and decided to go back to KL at once to enjoy partying.

So brothers who cannot tahan after reading this, go wank for a few days before she is back.

Face: 7
Boobs: 10
Figure: 9
BJ: 7
AR: 9 (my best experience)
FJ: 8 (10 with her *special*)

Old 01-10-2002, 03:10 PM
Samster

FR on Chelsea (BY:cuntking)

Yo brothers of GL, let me start the ball rolling with my FR on the last f..k of the year 2001.

When I arrived at Tommy's place at 635pm, was informed that bro robin had already started with Hong Hong, but Hong Hong new gal and bro robin like Excellent service (can or not) ..... maybe he as GL Chief Trainer just want to train the gal better for more brothers to enjoy.

Since I said OTOT, asked Tommy for Cola (bro romanto make me gain) .... off, Sugar also off ........... MJ already know off ......... then who else??

Tommy then asked if I had tried Chelsea, I said no. (I not a great football fun). He rush outside, I thought wat happen (someone bang my car or wat??), so I followed. He stopped a gal and made a phone call to a OKT, saying Chelsea at his place ............... OIC, good old Tommy, never fail me ............ but the gal look pretty normal to me, but service more important.

As we walk in, she was laughing softly, must be thinking I desperate or wat to make Tommy rush out to grab her. Sian liao, kana laugh and mistaken for a S.M., so much for my last f..k of the year.

Inside the room, she still laughing ............ pissed, I started smoking. She also light up and came beside me on the bed and say I looked very cute running after Tommy just now............ now I know, so she find me cute ......... hee hee

Chit chat a while like lovers, asking me how I like her looks (fully dressed how to know) and stroking my ears asking me if I liked her smell. Like a long lost lover, she gently bring my face to of her hair, her neck and boobs (smells good). As she undress, I follow suit. Figure not bad quite slim and the boobs also quite good, quite a handful.

During washing, she used her special lime body shampoo to wash me. WOW, am I special or she does the same to all guys. Doesn't matter lah. The rest in the wash room was SOP.

Wanted to start with my back, so I told her I don't like AR. She say ok and carried on. She licking from my ears, quite deep in, great sensation, slowly goes to the neck and shoulders. Then gave me a back message with those soft and bouncy boobs. Steam liao lah!!!!! (I am such a sucker for goods boobs). Like a lover that will leave no stones unturned, she started kissing my bums and every inch of my legs. Carried on with the boobs ruba ruba ........ want to explode liao.

Turned over and she frenched me deep and long, I was thinking she must be born in France to be able to french so well. More and more she made me felt like she was making love to a hero that had just returned from battle. Proceed to my ears and licked them so well, I think I no need to clean them for months. Kissing and softly blowing my neck, caressed my nipples and licking them with so much passion that I will want to proposed to her. Smiled at me as she could see the love in my eyes. Came back to french me while I hugged her tight, the warm feeling of her body against mine, her sweet smell and my lime smell, the whole room was filled with the smell of love.

Did not want to let her go, but she stopped and gave me the expression of wanting me to be satisfied and to remember her for life. She went down, licked my nuts and sucked them with poping sound. Ultra shiok!!! Held my love sword with so much care and looked at them with much respect before she blessed them with her mouth of sweetness. Slowly adjusted herself so that I could show the same type of respect to her love tunnel. As the hero of a lady, I gentle gave her love tunnel a good feel of my battle hands. The love tunnel start to flow of love potion and the sweet smell of the Love God. She start to speck the tongue of love as she polishes my sword. Not wanting her to stop, my experienced hand cupped her mountains of love with much care. Those two wonderful mountains are covered with snow, so soft. The peaks were then well mounded by me. Unable to take it any more, the peaks were set on fire with my flaming tongue.

The lady rush to me and again the mouths were locked in battle as we exchange the strokes darts fighting and letting the sweet lotion heal the wounds.

Time to let the real battle begin, with the amour on the sword. We started the war with me having the upper hand, the lady is trapped under, as the sword begins to smoothen the love tunnel filled with love potion. All the cutting and slicing, made the lady's screams of love louder. Her mountains were slowly attacked by me as she tries to defend.

Next act of battle, the lady used all her might to push back the hero and went on top. Locking me down, she fired her dart in and out and I got only guard so little, her dart soon conquered the gateway of my soul and my gates could not closed as she enjoyed her gains. Passion fluid flows between our mouths like the seven seas. To punish the hero, she rode on me like I was an untamed horse to be send to battle. Her tunnel closed in on my sword and I almost lost but decide to change tactics and attacked her snow mountains again. She went crazy!!!!

To have a fair and final battle, I attacked from behind and she defended skillfully with her shields. The crashing sound was heaven music and the battle crys were songs. To hear her singing over come the music, I went to crushed her mountains with those high peaks, she could only submit to me.

Shot the cum of victory! The lady smiled at her hero and rewarded him with another deep and ever lasting supply of her passion. Hugged me with her last strength and gave her my bear hug to remind her who was the conqueror.

Whispers were exchange in the ears and battle was over. After cleaning up, we thank each other for such a wonderful time and parted sadly as this star-cross lovers do not know when they will meet again.

This battle was the longest in my history, 2 sessions.

Looks 7
BOOBS 7.5
FIGURE 8
AR NA
BJ 7.5
FJ 8
ATTITUDE 10 (really treat you like her love hero)

Old 01-10-2002, 03:12 PM
Samster

FR on MJ (BY:cuntking)

The place and time was settled on Tommy's place at 1800hrs on Friday. When I arrived, saw someone I knew from the army ..... so an idea came to me for this FR.

Then trooper dez appeared with 2 support trooper, watergun and jht (hope I got their names right) ............. still waiting for my bro-at-arms, romanto.

Called for the target for zeroing first, terrorist MJ ...... had to wait. Never mind, we discuss strategies and tactics with our palmastra at hand.

Before target could arrived, trooper dez, trooper watergun and trooper jht got deployed by scout Tommy to fight MJ's decoys. Bro-at-arms romato arrived with combat rations (2 packs of potato chips) and we refilled our firing power.

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! ........ target approaching, scout Tommy reported.

As terrorist MJ marches in, we went into top level meeting to see who attack here first, bro-at-arms romanto, knowing that I want my revenge for sunday incident, said he will backed me up.

Hence I sneaked up behind target and trail her to her hide out. Once inside, she noticed me and went into action first, stripped me of my top and attacked me with her pistol darting in and out of my mouth, got no time to even load my own pistol, never mind I sure got bigger weapons than her.

Rest on 2 sides of the war zone and light our camp fire, as insults were throw from both camps. She said that she remember me, so do I and I don't repeat gals but came for revenge because she knock on my door when I was making out with OG on Sunday. She smiled and said she is going to rape me with a CFM look. See who rape who was my reply. Pulled me to the water room and started water treatment on me. Gave me a real good torture.

As we both dashed outside to the war zone, she dried me quickly and went into action. Used her pistol on me again, but this time round my pistol also load and ready and we had a good fight........ long, deep and wet. Then she tried something she never did the last time, she sucked my pistol hard and draws it out with a 'pop' sound ............. all is lost. Just stared blankly at her, WOW, no one had ever done that. She smiled and gave me the CFM look again.

To show her terrorist acts, she uses her pistol and moved from my ears to neck as her hand gun started to aim at my nipples and secret weapon. To counter attack also used my hand guns to aim at her two white and soft bombs, slowly tune her bombs fuses. She started soft war cries and went down to find out more about my big weapon. Lubricates and oiled my secret weapon well and then used her special skill of deep suckion (like she did with my pistol) on my secret weapon. Cannot loss I refrain from exploding, she then try harder and deep throat my weapon. Tahan Tahan, remembered what my officer told us during BMT, "reasonable treatment is training while unreasonable treatment is mounding. It is a matter of the mind, not the body."

Focused my will power on not exploding. She then attacked my with her pistol and flanked me with her bombs ............ ahhhhhhhhh those soft and white bombs straight at my pistol, licked them, attacked them with my hand guns and tried to over come them with my mouth.

It was just her tactic, she went to attacked my weapon again with her pistol in a 69 poisition. Her spy hole facing me. Started using my hand guns on that spy hole till it started to flow. The war cries got louder, the spy hole came nearer to my pistol, so I just release 2 long shots from my hand gun to stop it from coming nearer. She screamed and turn to look at me giving my a very horny and hungry look.

Attacked with her pistol, I attacked back and carry on to ambushed her spy hole with my hand guns. She is lossing, spy hole overflowing and I tired her special suckion tactic on her pistol with a 'pop' sound. She laughed and we went into real war.

Armed my weapon and she rode me slowly while lifting my hand guns to her bombs. Squeeze till the bombs nearly exploded.

Changed to missionary, insert my weapon deep in her spy hole and then used my pistol on her neck and ears. Pushed my down towards her bombs and I started to (softly) bite those fuses. She cannot take it and pulled my face up and smiled as if she was in heaven and our pistols frenched again.

Time to go into nuclear war and used my palmasutra tactics. Tried a few standing and sitting positions but, it appears that I get more tired than her.

So made her lie on her back and pushed her slim legs against her bombs and hit her with my weapon like artillery gun, sliding in and out. Her spy hole is so wet, that sounds were coming from it.

Changed to placed her legs on my shoulders then use my GPMG weapon ramming her her slowly but with more fire power.

Finally changed to machine gun mode, made her legs into a "V" shape and fired liked mad. She war cries turned into screaming and she was grapping the pillow like she was going to tear it apart, her head shock from side to side .......... I was also cumming, let her legs down and position myself to blast her deeper, she grapped my hands so hard that I could sense her tortured feeling. I blasted my full load in her and her spy hole closed so tight and locked my weapon inside as she cummed too.

We carried on frenching and she looked at me with so much admiration. This will teach her not to play play with the KING.

Went to water room and dressed up.

So the war ended with both parties winning, followed by world peace.

Face: 7 (normal but her CFM expression, horny look and sweet smile in the room 8.5)
Figure: 7.5 (normal with tight ass)
Boobs: 7.5 (slightly smaller than my handful, just got to know I got big hands, so should be quite a handful for others 8)
BJ: 9 (deep suction, deep throat and her 69 WOW)
FJ: 9.5 (allow all positions, knows how to move to my moves,)
Attitude and service: 10 (great frenching with her special 'pop' tactic, quite playful and a customer oriented lover)

Old 01-10-2002, 03:13 PM
Samster

Thumbs down FR on Cola (BY:cuntking)

Was passing by GL this afternoon, so went to Tommy's place to check if MJ is back so that I could start my attack for revenge. Disappointed answer!

Never mind, have not practice all the karma & jap stuff the good bros of GL send me. She sure die! ha ha

So decided to hang around before I leave, there was many customers there, so saw many pretty gals, Star, Vivian, Jen Jen, Yan Er & Pinky ........ some of my next targets like Sugar (big boobs), Jane B (chio face), Miao Miao (good figure), Elaine (looks like ann kok), BB2 (heard service quite good). Also saw my last f..k of the year Chelsea (she still remembers me and said she lost not only on monday to me but yesterday Chelsea FC also lost) .... hee hee

Heart and body want to go (broke my record of 3 session in 2 days) but little brother cannot tahan. So decide to bring more excitement to the house as everyone, done or not done are checking out the gals, decided on Cola whom I had saw on sunday and bro romanto was very pleased with her.

Tommy said got to wait, so have fun chatting to a Japanese guy (lots of jokes to share about GL gals), 4 guys from the same company (one old bird, got lots of stories and like big boobs like me), 2 malay brothers and one guy (who brought his musical keyboard to play some for a gal) ......... he is one of a kind and we talked lots more when the rest left or go room.

Ok about this Cola, when she come, the Jap's jaw drop (like mine on Sunday) and he dun non say wat in Japanese.

Cola, have a model look and good figure. Went upstairs as all the rooms downstairs full, as she undresses, I started some small chat (my style is to make the gals comfortable), she reply with a few words (do have a nice voice). After that she told me to undress and go to wash room. Inside, cleaning up SOP. But the first thing a gal dry me up with a towel. So I was thinking not that bad she dun like to talk but committed to her work.

As per normal, told her I dun want AR, she started to bite my back, she do kiss and lick but she tend to do it a bit hard so like a baby with new teeth nipping at me. Then she lie fully on my back and kissed my ears. Cool!

But as she proceed down, she did AR, so I moved a bit. Then she remember, maybe she is new (6 months) so tends to go by the book. Again I thought she committed to work.

She then pushes me to the front. I saw the boobs, WOW, correct size and one pair of the most perfect nipples staring at me (too bad not pink like San San's). My hand went to work and fine tune those nipples and ruba ruba those boobs till she moans. (or moo like a cow being milk)

She then lick my nipples and chest and went down to bj... does a good bj, lick (again like biting) and kiss and suck ever inch of my balls and stick. Then she started to hand job (hj) me, I was surprised. But I like it. She went on to bj and hj me ............. this carries on for almost 15 minutes, then it hit me she is trying to make me cum faster so that we can end the session faster.

Me die die taha, but as she carry on to hj me, I smile and ask if she wants me to cum at her hands? She the look at me, put on the cap and went on top. At once she pump like mad trying to make me cum, she meet with the wrong guy, if I can do Chelsea 2 session non stop and only cum once, who she think she is????

After that she exhausted, told me to be on top. So I took the opportunity and squeeze her boobs again (my top 10 fav boobs), then went to kiss her boobs and drink milk, slowly went upwards to her neck, she say she dun like........ so when to her ears, she say cannot.... tried to french her, she say too personal... kiss face can lah but she say wait dirty her face. WAT F..K SHIT!

I always try to make the gals enjoy the session as much as I do, they are humans too you know. But since this Cola want to be treated as a whore, I treat her like one. I pump her with all my might ............... bang her while I lie fully on her ( I quite big size, so usually I don't do that to the gals) .............. thrust her with her legs held high for full penetration .............. screw her with her legs pinned against her boobs ............... 50 mins into the session I cum .............. continue to pump her hard then stop (dun want to waste $$ to teach this type of bitch a lesson)

She clean my tool up then rushed to wash herself up, the call me to wash but did such a bad job that I end up washing myself. Smile at her as we dress up

Went downstairs, smile at Tommy (my own fault, too attracted to her model looks and figure) the Jap guy decide to have his second session with her, I gave him a thumbs down, but too late Tommy already asked Cola into a room. When Tommy come out, I almost shouted F..K UP and he told me that's why he had never recommend her to me although she was in GL for 6 months (Tommy do intro good new gals like Sony and Jolene to me before)

Juz to share a bad experience with all our brothers here. Cola is good only for looks and bj. Try her if you have lots of $$ and can tahan her 20mins of bj and hj without cuming, she dun allow 2 times. You decide yourselves brothers

Looks: 9 (from far, 7.5 when near- too white like bed sheet)
Boobs: 8 (good size, nice nipples)
Figure: 8
AR: NA
BJ & HJ: 9.5-10
FJ: 7
Service: 6
Attitude: -100

Old 01-10-2002, 03:14 PM
Samster

FR on BiBi2 (BY:cuntking)

I am into big tits, but what I got today was huge tits. Those of you brothers who had met me before, know that I have huge hands and think about it her melons are bigger than my handful..... the biggest I had tried in GL so far.

Looks ok but those big and sparking eyes like they can talk. However she a bit on the fleshy side and quite short.

One thing to be said, her service also dam good. I was learning the palmasutra to have my revenge on MJ but it did not work on MJ. This BiBi2 gave me a good one hour lesson on palmasutra, her FJ dam good.

Just a short FR .... when we enter the room she undress while I was taking off my shoes, she then came can hugged me like a gf and also to show me the power of those melons of hers. All real and soft.

Washing SOP. On the bed she position me in the center and started the usual warming up things ........ those overflowing melons were like they were waves in the sea as she moves along my body.

Started with doggy and her bums were like those melons so soft. As I was enjoying the raming, she went flat and then locked my little brother with her cunt to turn herself to face me.

When at missionary position, she spread her legs, as the ram movement quicken, she rest her legs on my shoulders to allow deeper penetration. Since I was having my 6 cum in 3 days (much more than my weekly visit), she realised I can tahan very well. So she closed her legs and made me lay fully on top of her, it feels so tight and as those melons cushioned in between our bodies, it was like we were on a water bed. Then we did it side ways

Still not cumming, hence she made me stand at the side of the bed, lifted her ass up and made me ram her again, deep in and hard. Then she held my hands and locked me with her legs to help me ram her harder.

Lastly, she decided to take charge and rode me. With her on top I attacked those melons like I was trying to squeeze the fresh juices out. She went high and pulled my face up and tried to 'crush' me in between those melons. Carried on ramming but to get some air, I cumed and she hugged me even closer with those powerful melons..... wrong move.

Anyway she is a great palmasutra teacher and a good choice for melon lovers, however, she do not like figering (she wil move away) and do not allow CIM as she said.

She sure gave me a good lesson on palmasutra, maybe can try on MJ. Today, our team attacked MJ again. Bro lousytu, bro manhorse and bro j (dun non his forum name), all lost. Bro dez our specialist is the only one left that had not attacked her, yo weapon specialist, all up to you now.

Old 01-10-2002, 03:37 PM
Samster

FR on KITTY (BY:cuntking)

Went for the opening ceremony at HQ and many people were already there, after wishing the Uncle and T, Uncle gave me an ang pao. T explained that only very few gals are working, Miao Miao, Ka Leng, White Ice, Jamie, TOTO and Kitty are all in the rooms, So T narrowed down to TOTO and Kitty who he says will suit me, so see who comes out first.

Soon this lady in a black dress was out, quite short and looks mature but she was friendly and show no signs of tiredness. Hence we went into the room and she started chit chating, oh shit where got time to talk, now CNY only 35 mins …… but just carried on. She started smoking and my eyes almost pop out, die liao sure go to two sessions like that ….. she notice my look and said don’t worry, she is a slow worker so the CNY don’t apply to her.

Finished smoking, undressed and we then proceed to the wash room. She gave me a good clean up. On the bed, she said she was away for more than one month and her first day back, so she ask me ask me how I want to be serviced ………… ehmmmmm ….. testing me out ……. So I told her my first time here so anything will do.

Went into action, like an lioness in the lion dance, she started kissing my neck while her ass keeps shaking and her boobs moving up and down against my chest. Her eyes then went blinking at me, she proceed towards my nipples and gave them a good CNY spring cleaning, licking and kissing with so much pressure that I was almost in pain. She then curled herself like a ball and started teasing my balls while her hands caressed my weapon. Then without any warning she spring to the right and licked my knee, then proceed to my feet to lick my toes, then jump to the other side to do the same. She was like those lioness in those lion dance curl up to gain strength and then spring up with all the force, jumping from platform to platform.

That’s no the end of her dancing, my turn to service her, my hands explored her majestic body with enough strength to help release the tension of her body. Slowly went to tune her nipples till they are hard like those golden egg chocolates for eat for CNY and went to her abalone which was already wet, finger rub her till she was flowing and the drums rolled loudly from her. She cannot tahan and went on dancing, this time, she started bj on my weapon and rub her abalone up and down against my thigh, She then swing to the left and bj while I finger rub her till her whole body shook. Ask me to stand up and continued her bj ….. from my view she really is like a lions going up and down trying to catch the price (I think it is called the Cai Qi in the lion dance)

Before I know it she already cap me and pulled me down, I kissed her neck and went to spend some time at her boobs before entering, her drums rolled again …… after some time. Ask her to ride me, thher drum rolled even louder and with those boobs dancing to the beat of her riding in front of me, I cannot tahan much more and cummed. She then looked at her watch and said still got 10 mins and ask me if I want a 2nd shot … I said no thanks and she gave me a back rub and a good long hug.

The rest was SOP, went out to pay for 1 session and saw from the clock behind the counter that we were inside for almost 50 mins. Wow so the CNY 10 mins rule really depends on the gal.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1