The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-07-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Eleven (Lover's Fortress)

Once in a while, every man needs a satisfying commercial bonk!

However, with silly prices around with the prevalence of "extras" of what used to be SOP, a bit hard to justify the cost.

Granted, there are a few "Rolex steel sports model" right now but from what I can see more "Hublot" and "Panerai". High price but low value propositions.

This is where a stable like Lover's Fortress shines. If I had to find an equivalent in the luxury watch market, it would probably be a Grand Seiko quartz. Reliable, high quality finish and most importantly a super value proposition that is underappreciated.

Tried out 11 from LF earlier.

TLR

Looks: 6.5/10 Cute but not stunner
Body: 6.5/10 Super slim
BBBJ: 8/10 Strong effort
FJ: 9/10 gives Kenwood a run for stereo and beats Din Tai Fung in the DTF category
GFE: 9/10 once warmed up
RTF: Damn fking tempted to arrange another session tomorrow

Basically a smooth process as per the usual LF OKT's clear instruction.

Arrived at her door, knocked, entered to see a very slim siambu with blonde hair greeting me.

Looks-wise not a 'stunner' per se but very cute in her own way. Not for boobs or ass lovers but those who love fucking super slim thai girls, you're in for a treat.

Very friendly with a lot of small talk to break the ice throughout the shower process. Seems a bit shy at first to initiate sexual contact but since I really feel very lazy (and jet-lagged) I just lay down and she started doing a decent catbath with a lot of emphasis on the nipples.

Proceeded on to BBBJ which was decent with plenty of effort. Style-wise more of the fast, rigorous kind rather than the sensual one. Some DT action but definitely not God level. Despite this can really tell she was trying to please me.

Applied necessary safety measures, flipped her and entered missionary. This is where her stereo comes on full-steam. If you love the usual lovemaking sounds from a siambu, you're in a for a treat as the stereo really fucking solid, enough to really push me over the edge and surrendered first shot rather quickly. Something to the sound of "Oyyyy Oyyyyy Fuck Me Fuck Me"

Oh, and she gets really, really wet. And knows how to move her hips so when your rhythm is in sync it hits all the sensitive spots on your dick!!

Showered and rested up for second shot while chatting but my engine came on here and asked her for round 2. By this time she had warmed up fully as well and became much more playful. Second shot ended in doggy- I had not banged such a thin chick in such a long time that I forgot how great the view of a petite body was from the back. Somemore the stereo this time so loud I scared people complain sia!

So overall just what the doctor ordered, a high value moderately priced gem....many thanks to bro LF for this gem.
Old 12-07-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Rtf Paris gc 12/7/2022 big tits deep throat cim

Gag her hard, took it like a champ, deep throat princess cim twice non stop whilst cim
Old 12-07-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute

Shifu, teach me Thai. I only need to learn 1 word. How to say "squirt"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Win23 View Post
Thank you for intro , visit today and she was very shy
Small girl who cant speak well , realise that she cannot speak English
so i make fun of her , lucky part is i know abit of thai that why the session is great for me .
after knowing i can speak thai she started to flirt around with me and i make her moan the whole session best part is she squirt !!!
Old 13-07-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Hanna from Seductress Group:
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=889813

Booking: Initially wanted to book Sprite, but we didn’t manage to find a suitable slot so bro SG suggested I should test-drive Hanna who had just arrived. After inspecting her pics on Telegram I decided to take one for the team . Great location, hotel in B area.

Looks: I feel she has put on a little weight since her pics, but the video is quite accurate. https://t.me/seductressgroup/415

Great Attitude: Hanna is new to Singapore and new in this line as she's an Office Employee back in Thailand.
She makes up for her lack of experience with her radiant smile and willingness to please.
The smile never leaves her face. I was offered water as soon as I came in and she asked if the aircon was ok for me. When I was getting ready for a shower she meekly came to me with a fresh towel and asked if I wanted her to help me shower :-) very cute.
Note: when I say ask… her English is very basic and a conversation requires the use of a translator. She apologized for her limited experience and English a number of times.

Body: Hanna is short in stature but curvy with a fair and incredibly smooth skin. She was wearing a nice black dress showing ample cleavage when she opened the door and I later found out she was freshly shaven down below.

Boobs: Natural Cs with a slight sag (to be expected)

Bbbj: She knows how to blow and also takes care of your balls, but don’t expect eye contact or any kind of PSE action, you need to guide her on what you want her to do and she will try to do it (DT included from my experience)

FJ: Hanna has a nice ass so I indicated to stop the BBJ and moved behind her. Cap on and fucked her in doggy. Slowly first as I'm on the large side, but she took it as a trooper and soon she was fucking me back.
I then noticed the mirror above the dressing table next to the bed so we moved there and the view of me banging her from behind, boobs swinging and Hanna biting her lip made me harder still.

GFE: Super friendly and innocent girl, so much so that we spent all the time for the second shot chatting (using the translator) and me telling Hanna about the various sites in SG she should see if she has the chance.

Good test-drive.
If you like to try, be quick as Hanna is only in SG for one week.
Stay safe all,
J

Last edited by Jezza66; 13-07-2022 at 06:22 PM.
Old 13-07-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 2
Win23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to behold

Try Cherrin after this Great FR , Great Gems for sure !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackboi View Post
Cherrin from Galaxyxscorts
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t...galaxy+xscorts

Was feeling horny and when I look at Dome 1 I also blur. So many girls but Cherrin from Galaxy caught my eye. Actually I did not really see the other pix. After thinking a bit as (I try another Galaxy girl before whom I have a good time), nvm just go

Reach the place and was trying to break the ice with Cherrin, after some trail and error finally manage to get some topic going. This lady more like a lady who like Single independent lifestyle. She's 167 cm tall and have a very nice meaty ass as she striped down. What I love is her honesty as she say told me the kind of guy she like is older and quiet smart type which I am not. Then she have the dreamy eyes. though I not quiet but I tell her wah you all dreamy fantasizing liao she let out a cute youthful laugh. Chat a bit and show her pix I take of animals and a fashion show she get dreamy again and say her pix on internet not nice ask me help to take, actually the photo are her but cannot capture her funny cute expression.

After shower small talk and then immediately go to bed for some action. She passionate as I do not do the normal SOP let her bbbj me and instead kiss her all over. actually now I know why she prefer older guys, older guys will lead in sex and become a game of how to make the session more passionate. Her reaction is priceless when I get the correct foreplay she enjoy and caressing her body parts in the right way. then she react naturally.As i was focus on letting her body enjoy my lick and touches, her hips already pushing onto me, Then to my surprise I saw her eyes was dreamy looking at me which make my cock hard as fuck.

Jitao action liao I will say was very very passionate. lots of carressing french and kisses and of cos penetrating her very wet pussy. Shes dreamy and she hugged me tightly and I hug her holding her arm. i penetrate her pussy slow but deliberately adn those slow stroke make her to heaven.

If you guys are wondering why all is my action on her and no BBBJ she caybath me etc. is bcos of her natural reaction make me want to keep taking the lead as her dreamy eyes, her body twitching make me want to bring her to heaven.

Very passionate session which I finish 1 shot in 70 min. All the while is hugging kiss. and her hips pushing onto mine and frenching too.

Cherrin for Bros who like
- Perky Ass
- honest person not trying to act but rather say what she feel
- cute expression when talking about cute things she like (cute animals)
- like to pleasure girls until they want more from you
- guys who get turn on when their lady is turn on by their action
(still cannot forget her dreamy eyes)

overall a extremely good session
Old 13-07-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Jasperr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=889003

Very service oriented lady. Keep trying hard to make sure you feel good all the time. Nice ass for doggy. Her body is those womanly shape. Typical office secretary type of lady body. Can suck you very long. Price wise is very reasonable. Can go try it out. Fast and clear booking instructions
Old 13-07-2022, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Everwise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Biw (Empire)

Can tell why she is quite popular among the bros. Pretty face (discount no more than 5% if I am harsh enough) equipped with a slim fair body + high GFE. This was my first visit but left me wanting to spend more time with her.

OKT: 9.5/10. Quick and easy communication. Had an issue before my session began but rectified the problem fast enough. Thumbs up to OKT for that
Location: 8/10. Location is convenient enough for foot soldiers & drivers. Basic facilities
Looks: 9/10. Was expecting the usual discount but got surprised in a good way. Looks like a chio OL or uni student.
Body:8.5/10. Slim body with fair skin and a pair of nice boobs to grab and suck
BBBJ: 9/10. Deep suction with tongue was good that I let out a huge load in which she took it all
FJ: 8/10. Only had one position but she rode on it wild, hard and fast
GFE: 10/10. Had many cuddles and kisses with good conversations and laughter.
RTF: Yup
Old 13-07-2022, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Danny89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Vanilla ( Thaismile )

OKT: efficient for queries and booking of the girls, very clear direction to each location and always there for recommendations
Location: Central SG. Very private, clean room and spacious with clean towel
Look: 8/10 white complexion and accurate as picture and still pretty despite abit meaty
Body: 8/10 man made decent size boobs with a nice grip
Frenching: 10/10 excellent and initaiting
Painting and fingering: 10/10 natural pussy, no odour excellent painting with moan sound and quite tight
Bbbj: 10/10 this is her strongest point with great action with good suction and she like it and she almost do till cannot control. good for bro who like this
FJ: 10/10 accommodated to all position let out moan whichever position she is and will pull you in to be deeper to feel her excitment
GFE: very friendly and cheerful character and with her appearance make it feel like it’s never enough
RTF: Yes pls !!
Old 13-07-2022, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TIW from ThaiConcept
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=889001

OKT: 10/10 - friendly, prompt
Location: 9.5/10 - good central location, cheap parking, room is decently nice and clean, very good for drivers
Only small hassle is the initial process but no check in required

Looks: appeals very much to me that i book 3h
French: not wild type but gentle, remind me of my puppy love during young days
GFE: very good, non commercial feel, always smiling, and do best to fulfil your needs
Figure: Fantastic- never given birth, generally tiw’s figure is a head turner even in plain tee

If you are looking for wild sex then tiw may not be the one, but if u are looking for shy demure guai guai feel, she is and she reminds me of my puppy love when i was young

Best bonk in recent years, planning rtf depending on my schedule
Old 13-07-2022, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Biw from empire

Okt: fast response. Validation was a breeze

Location: easy access. But I have issues with need to register. Even though out assures it's for show, I still dun feel good. But since already at location, just went ahead.

Look: with lights dimmed, she looks almost same as pics. Discount for her complexion. She is actually mid 30 but looks great n can pass for late 20s. Fair skin.

Body: overall good. Natural boobs but not big. At most a small b. Not too shapely as well. But still nice slim n nice butt. She don't do doggie though.

She was shy as she greeted me in what I would say is a nice shopping outfit but just without bra. Had a great time just chatting away n molesting her. She said she's horny n wanted to cum 3 times n asked if I'm up for it. Too bad I'm uncle already n been abusing my lil bro so can only satisfy her once. She does not really speak French. She takes too much of breath freshener candy which I thought had a funny smell anyway. Overall feel is more like fwb. Still a fun session. Anyone looking for a nice pretty lady to relax with she's good. But I guess I'm not on good form, feel that the fj session could have been better. If I were to rate, I say overall 7/10
Old 13-07-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 18
CuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hoshi from Empire6969

Location not that ideal as need to take down particulars and the timing you enter/leave

Thai GND look. If you are looking for a young lady with tight body, can give a miss.

She does her job to pleasure you As stated in the advert posted.

Empire6969 made no fuss and manage to be flexible in his timing arrangement. Accomodated to my request which I am thankful.
Old 13-07-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
yeekassa58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nara/Hooker's

OKT 10/10 Friend fast response instructions clearly given.

LOOKS 8/10

Boobs 9/10 solid

Pussy 8/10 clean shave

Bj 11/10 good suction with tongue twirling

FJ 8/10 tight and wet

AJ 10/10 1st time trying very tight

Overall 8/10 will be back again.
Old 13-07-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 8
verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!verilyverily is one of the Best!

Late FR for Blue from ThaiSmile

OKT: 10 - solid and responsive
Looks: 8/10 pretty siam look
Body: 10/10 front and back bumpers solid
BBBJ: 9/10 sensual and satisfying
GFE: 10/10
RTF: Yes if can find time
Old 13-07-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4224 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

Booked bro Galaxyxscorts last night for BB
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t...galaxy+xscorts

Looks 9/10 naughty shy type

Body 8.5/10 same as Photo

Shower: Washes me thoroughly, and made the effort to ask if the water temperature was ok. Auto roaming already started in the bathroom.

Boobs 9/10 nice huge boobs for fondle and lick

Bbbj 9/10 great suction Very skillful in this, licking the head and up and down the shaft + licking balls in between. Sibei shiok ended up finishing 1 shot in her mouth.

Painting: Trim and clean pussy. Good for painting no funny smell and easily wet.

FJ 9/10 I bonk her missionary she already started to moan out loud with non stop frenching.. Grab both her boobs and turbo her.. Pull out once gonna cum and shot all on her boobs..

GFE: Friendly and chatty girl.

Overall: Satisfied and value for money
Old 13-07-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
panthermoon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....hlight=felicia

Felicia - HC

looks: 10/10 best looking FL, as pretty as pictures.

body: very graceful and feminine. her figure is sexy. every girl will be envious.

boobs: despite enhanced it is not hard, love massage her Ds. one side with my mouth licking and sucking and another one grope and rub.

bbbj: she can suck like pro, circle my head with the tip of her tongue. Then dragging her tongue up and down from my balls to my entire dick.

fj: her moaning enhance the experience, her face in pleasure is what drove me high.

gfe: chatty

rtf: want to say no also cannot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1