The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
A question bro, have u wonder what if one day u have sudden death, when family clear out your stuff and find all the panties, what will they think??

Sorry bro, no evil intend here, I just wonder cos i always scare 一臭万年 and they will have double impact upon finding out..
You are not me you don't know bro... I already said my is long story... everyone life are different. If I already doing the best part of my life and to my families why I have to care how they look at me with just a small thing.

Just give you a simple idea, not too details and juicy, this is TS thread not my, try to keep my story as short as... guess somebody going to zap me again.

For some reason my parents stuck in HK when I and my elder brother was kid can't back to Malaysia and Singapore. So, I was grow up in HK. I experienced so many thing in my life. Changed school and college many time when I was young, met so many different kind of ppl good and bad and gf. Never go to U coz I lost my v to my most loved 1st gf's classmate, when one day she ask permission to my gf want come to my house to study computer subject (most of my classmate fail this subject, coz need to know some simple BASIC language. I'm the one always passed). But when she came alone, she was dressed so fucking seducing. After a half hour of study, we take rest and she wanna to see where is my room. and then she keep asking how my brother with his gf can sleep on the double deck single size bed, When I was sleeping at the upper one at the same room. One thing lead to other, she went on to try and ask me join her.... too fucking juicy *STOP here* later I found out from she was not virgin and black mailed by her photographer (married with kid) use her like sex toy. She showed me some of her naked pics took by that guy.
After a week she told my gf we fucked and we all broke up.... I was so sad that time and not pass my O,... Lucky I passed and got my driving licence few month back can temporarily work with my brother.
That's why sorry for my poor English... I learnt my English mostly from playing RPG games since Ultima 1, movies, music and work.... more and more stories in my life ppl though only happen in movie.

Back to here, so as I'm the last son in our family tree. My bro divorced his 1st wife coz she always play Mahjong that time and not cook his dinner after work. His 2nd wife was single mom with one son, don't want to have 2nd kid.

My wife is the one always ask me to looking for 2nd wife in the past 20+ years. her families know it and my families know it. Coz, she can't have baby even after few operations and even went for FVI, coz she miscarriage the 3rd and the last embryo when she was exercise.

When my wife know the ONE is her, she is backing off. The reason she said was we are so closed. not only the close friend, house also very near, so malu as she said. Then almost everyone in both of our families know it (BTW, my gf already met my parents and brother) . Even my wife's families also told her to let me go, but she is the one can't put down. I doing good with her families since we married, bought many land back in her home town for them to use and houses all under her name. Sent & paid her sister's son til finished polytechnic. Found two good jobs for her sister's son and brother's son from my friend's company. So what else I can say... and now, just two days ago... she talking again... ask me to look for 2nd wife for kid

Last edited by JoeLee2016; 11-02-2017 at 06:02 PM. Reason: some typo
Old 11-02-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeLee2016 View Post
You are not me you don't know bro... I already said my is long story... everyone life are different. If I already doing the best part of my life and to my families why I have to care how they look at me with just a small thing.

Just give you a simple idea, not too details and juicy, this is TS thread not my, try to keep my story as short as... guess somebody going to zap me again.

For some reason my parents stuck in HK when I and my elder brother was kid can't back to Malaysia and Singapore. So, I was grow up in HK. I experienced so many thing in my life. Changed school and college many time when I was young, met so many different kind of ppl good and bad and gf. Never go to U coz I lost my v to my most loved 1st gf's classmate, when one day she ask permission to my gf want come to my house to study computer subject (most of my classmate fail this subject, coz need to know some simple BASIC language. I'm the one always passed). But when she came alone, she was dressed so fucking seducing. After a half hour of study, we take rest and she wanna to see where is my room. and then she keep asking how my brother with his gf can sleep on the double deck single size bed, When I was sleeping at the upper one at the same room. One thing lead to other, she went on to try and ask me join her.... too fucking juicy *STOP here* later I found out from she was not virgin and black mailed by her photographer (married with kid) sex toy. She showed me same of her naked pics took by that guy.
After a week she told my gf we fucked and we all broke up.... I was so sad that time and not pass my O,... Lucky I passed and got my driving licence few month back can temporarily work with my brother.
That's why sorry for my poor English... I learnt my English mostly from playing RPG games since Ultima 1, movies, music and work.... more and more stories in my life ppl though only happen in movie.

Back to here, so as I'm the last son in our family tree. My bro divorced his 1st wife coz she always play Mahjong that time and not cook his dinner after work. His 2nd wife was single mom with one son, don't want to have 2nd kid.

My wife is the one always ask me to looking for 2nd wife in the past 20+ years. her families know it and my families know it. Coz, she can't have baby even after few operations and even went for FVI, but she miscarriage the 3rd and the last embryo when she was exercise.

When my wife know the ONE is her, she is backing off. The reason she said was we are so closed. not only the close friend, house also very near, so malu as she said. Then almost everyone in both of our families know it (BTW, my gf already met my parents and brother) . Even my wife's families also told her to let me go, but she is the one can't put down. I doing good with her families since we married, bought many land back in her home town for them to use and houses all under her name. Sent her sister's son til ploy. found two good jobs for her sister's son and brother's son from my friend's company. So what else I can say... and now just two days ago... she talking again... ask me to look for 2nd wife for kid
Very chemmmm and complicated. Aiyah everyone got their own set of challenges in life and home. No need explain so much. If not why come here for fun? Why need to go out eat?

Take it easy bro. Up you instead if zap you.
Old 11-02-2017, 07:45 AM
Samster

Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Early morning wake up marikita. No one is awake yet except her. Golden chance to hit on her. Fast hand fast leg i wash up and look for her.

Continued our conversation yday, i slip in a phone card into her hand, holding her hand and the card with both my hands, and say "this card is for you to call back home".

She was over joy and jump in happiness. Can she that she niss her family very much and want to call home. She thank me sincerely with a wide smile and tears in her eyes. See liao my heart melt and wanted to hug her.... but i hold back and offer her tissue instead and tell her if she need anything can tell me. Then she say sir very nice man and she like me!!!!

Many points scored with just a phonecard.. can u imagine what will happen next.... my mind start fanstasy and rod harded again. I purposely rub my groin infront of her and go into the toilet. What a way to start the day
Old 11-02-2017, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeblack View Post
Your helper starts playing the "game" already and she is not new bird.
Ball is in ur court now. Play on if u want since she already given so many hints.
But be prepare for more help to give her and mind ur small head.

If she becomes your lover then be prepared for big fire. If she is a player,
money can settle things but since you are playing with fire in ur home, are u
properly insured? women charters act is still valid btw.
What women charter? This one is two willing adult game leh. I slowly fishing her and still test water. Will not proceed unless i got permission from her.

Thanks for your advice. Peace
Old 11-02-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted85 View Post
Bro, go to a FL or geylang for your needs.

Once the fire starts at home, it's hard to put it out unless the fire extinguish by itself willingly.
The headache with dealing with the fire is something that you do not want in the own house and problem is you can't get it off if the fire keep getting bigger.
Brom i go GL and FL weekly too. Lolx. So far not ticket in mynamar ground. Damn tempting lah.

Old 11-02-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Bro, it is 遗臭万年
Haha bro... yes yes....
Old 11-02-2017, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfhero View Post
Why you never ask her back, buy you HP what good do i have, I know many maid come sg work want to earn more money and they willingly want to earn money as they "enjoy"

If she want more income dun forget this old perv here haha
Ralf hero bro. Indeed sounded advice. Alamark. I never thot abt asking it. Wasted sia... next time must consult u more.

Any other tip?
Old 11-02-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeLee2016 View Post

For some reason my parents stuck in HK when I and my elder brother was kid can't back to Malaysia and Singapore. So, I was grow up in HK. I experienced so many thing in my life. Changed school and college many time when I was young, met so many different kind of ppl good and bad and gf. Never go to U coz I lost my v to my most loved 1st gf's classmate, when one day she ask permission to my gf want come to my house to study computer subject (most of my classmate fail this subject, coz need to know some simple BASIC language. I'm the one always passed). But when she came alone, she was dressed so fucking seducing. After a half hour of study, we take rest and she wanna to see where is my room. and then she keep asking how my brother with his gf can sleep on the double deck single size bed, When I was sleeping at the upper one at the same room. One thing lead to other, she went on to try and ask me join her.... too fucking juicy *STOP here* later I found out from she was not virgin and black mailed by her photographer (married with kid) sex toy. She showed me same of her naked pics took by that guy.

My wife is the one always ask me to looking for 2nd wife in the past 20+ years. her families know it and my families know it. Coz, she can't have baby even after few operations and even went for FVI, but she miscarriage the 3rd and the last embryo when she was exercise.

When my wife know the ONE is her, she is backing off. The reason she said was we are so closed. not only the close friend, house also very near, so malu as she said. Then almost everyone in both of our families know it (BTW, my gf already met my parents and brother) . Even my wife's families also told her to let me go, but she is the one can't put down. I doing good with her families since we married, bought many land back in her home town for them to use and houses all under her name. Sent her sister's son til ploy. found two good jobs for her sister's son and brother's son from my friend's company. So what else I can say... and now just two days ago... she talking again... ask me to look for 2nd wife for kid
Sorry bro, as long as your wife is ok.
Old 12-02-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jadeblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
What women charter? This one is two willing adult game leh. I slowly fishing her and still test water. Will not proceed unless i got permission from her.

Hi TS,
its not about your helper . Its about what happened if your SO finds out.

Haha.. Two willing adults ? It can just be that at beginning, when the
going gets on longer, it may just be totally different later on.

But of course, best of luck. I am still camping here. hehe

Old 12-02-2017, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hi TS,

Not WC LA.

If matter blows up, garbagement will send her home cos fucking maid is not allowed. Before that they'll grill her to make sure she not taken advantage or raped

Maybe from then on, ts banned from getting maids. And the wife definitely won't b in forgiving mood. Ts don't seem sharp enuff to realise all this
_______
Exchange points realise ma
Old 12-02-2017, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi TS,

Bro. What is SO? Yup. Probably get sticky at the end. Still plotting what to do next. Haha.
Old 12-02-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Not WC LA.

If matter blows up, garbagement will send her home cos fucking maid is not allowed. Before that they'll grill her to make sure she not taken advantage or raped

Maybe from then on, ts banned from getting maids. And the wife definitely won't b in forgiving mood. Ts don't seem sharp enuff to realise all this
_______
Exchange points realise ma
Bro. What is WC?

Yup. I'm blur towards this. I know if kena find out confirm divorce or something. Marriage is on the rocks anyway. I bonk outside more than bonk my wife.

But what govt can do about me? Two willing partirs with legal age. No incest No force use.

Can advice this blur sotong? U sounded very knowledgeable.
Old 12-02-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
MrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
Bro. What is WC?

Yup. I'm blur towards this. I know if kena find out confirm divorce or something. Marriage is on the rocks anyway. I bonk outside more than bonk my wife.

But what govt can do about me? Two willing partirs with legal age. No incest No force use.

Can advice this blur sotong? U sounded very knowledgeable.
Guess WC = womens charter

She can still say you are employer and sexually harassing her or making sexual advances to employee. and she is pressured to give consent due to you being employer, etc. basically you are in a so-call position of power so she can play the victim card if things turn sour.

worst case for her, she get sent back home, ban from working in sg. worst case for you, kena charge in court, name publish in newspaper, wife divorce (think also the upkeep payments you need to give!), blacklisted....

but bro, we are like you - want you to be careful but also want to hear some story lol

just be careful bro
Old 12-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

True, playing with fire may get u burned but then sometimes the sheer excitement of the chase and landing the catch makes the risk worthwhile. Perhaps the extra care taken after evaluation of the risks involved may help to reduce the chances of being 'caught' and punished! In any case Life is always fraught with risks but the rewards can be sweet...Visualise how it will feel when she engulfs your stiff willy in her hot mouth, let alone sinking it into her hot pussy! In any case I look forward to reading all about it...she sounds like she is almost ready too...
Old 13-02-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
True, playing with fire may get u burned but then sometimes the sheer excitement of the chase and landing the catch makes the risk worthwhile. Perhaps the extra care taken after evaluation of the risks involved may help to reduce the chances of being 'caught' and punished! In any case Life is always fraught with risks but the rewards can be sweet...Visualise how it will feel when she engulfs your stiff willy in her hot mouth, let alone sinking it into her hot pussy! In any case I look forward to reading all about it...she sounds like she is almost ready too...
Wah. Lao jiao advice leh. Thanks bro.

Sink my cock in pussy sound too far though. Almost ready but me taking one slow step at a time. Today i will find time to buy lotion for her (vday tomorrow!!) And probably buy one for my wife too. Haha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1