The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-10-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Wow brothers, do you know how ideal the situation is these days?!

1. High standard FLs keep coming for their few weeks stint. The fuck list just gets longer than you can handle.
2. Discreet nice locations. The book-hotel-wait-girl days are over.
3. FLs come from different occupations, not your typical massage/bar girls whom you have nothing much to converse about. We had the wild barista; the innocent wifey teacher; the cool gym instructor. Even if you live in bkk, I bet you can't hook up these type of girls as easy as here.
4. Nude live pics are the next "IN" thing.
Old 22-10-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Wow brothers, do you know how ideal the situation is these days?!

1. High standard FLs keep coming for their few weeks stint. The fuck list just gets longer than you can handle.
2. Discreet nice locations. The book-hotel-wait-girl days are over.
3. FLs come from different occupations, not your typical massage/bar girls whom you have nothing much to converse about. We had the wild barista; the innocent wifey teacher; the cool gym instructor. Even if you live in bkk, I bet you can't hook up these type of girls as easy as here.
4. Nude live pics are the next "IN" thing.
Trust me, if its in BKK most of the good looking ones wont be bother to give us a 2nd look lor lol...dont even mention hook up
Old 22-10-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
According to Vivan and her OKT, one JOKER asked for raw cos he has no feel when wearing a CD...i am sure she has a lot of feel for (in her words) a ugly face and his smelly mouth lor lolzzzzzzzzzz....
Dont know abt XJ or Nadia but...
As for Preaw, it would take a lot guts to bonk her again knowing by now she dismembered a human being...
And dear Thaksin cannot save himself for the time being

Dont say i NO share hor lol (it was meant for my personal consumption viewing only but what the heck la)...The Vivian hot ASS!!!
Wow wow wow...steamy photo..

As for taksin, it was meant to be a joke..

I shall pray hard for my dearest nadia and xj

Miss u baby
Old 22-10-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
Wow wow wow...steamy photo..

As for taksin, it was meant to be a joke..

I shall pray hard for my dearest nadia and xj

Miss u baby
2 more for fitness buffs la

Old 22-10-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Trust me, if its in BKK most of the good looking ones wont be bother to give us a 2nd look lor lol...dont even mention hook up
Yes indeed. For example, if you encounter Vivian in BKK instead, you can't just pay to fuck her. You have to go through dating her blah blah, lots of time spent and then fucking is still not confirmed. In SG, you just have to pay and your dick is in her mouth and pussy already. Hahaha.
Old 22-10-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yes indeed. For example, if you encounter Vivian in BKK instead, you can't just pay to fuck her. You have to go through dating her blah blah, lots of time spent and then fucking is still not confirmed. In SG, you just have to pay and your dick is in her mouth and pussy already. Hahaha.
Bingo. Not surprised if guys can't be bothered to date/court girls these days, with FLs readily available to meet the needs ... hahahahhh, just buy her ticket to get on her ride.
Old 22-10-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Yes bro.
Though it is a transaction, I always take it as a privilege to bonk these lovely ladies. Dont take them for granted.
FLs are still daughters to some parents and maybe parents to some kids.

Ps: So far, i never pay to bonk them in BKK na...more of FB bonk due to the effects of my "lethal" BFE lol...ok joking na

Happy bonking once again to all bros
Old 22-10-2017, 12:49 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyald View Post
Since my resources is limited, I'm always relying on the FR before decided for which girl I will chiong.

The legendary guy that always provide great and 90% accuracy FR which is MalayDevil and Yashiro which I barely saw their name nowadays, but now the new legend has been born KOC88 (wondering why a lot of people been blasting him for his great sharing) and at the same time he spoiled the market because I've realized most of the girl he commented on will jack up the price, LOL.

Anyway, After reading one of the KOC88 FR for Vivian from Sex sense, I didn't think twice to book her. The experience? Almost perfect body (That ass thou) Perfect round and curvy body. Her service is top notch almost like my real GF.

I will not bother to leave a point here, many other bro and KOC88 has provided a very accurate number on her.

Cheers to the new legend KOC88, Keep chionging and sharing.
Maybe there are still around and here but just want to stay low profile instead. Legend or not, i think best judge by OKT base on their credibility and also many other factors.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 22-10-2017 at 01:05 PM.
Old 22-10-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 8
flamingo930 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflamingo930 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Regent Lust OKT

This happened at 2pm.

Asked okt about Migel time of availability. Okt replied "She's available bro"

I told okt "Ps bro, brb in 10mins". Then I text okt, "can I book her at 3pm?".

Okt said Migel kena booked. I asked okt thought he said available?

Then okt tell me just only a customer booked. WTF seriously. This kind of okt service pissed me off man. I asked first somemore.

I've patronised RL for few times, and the okt service ok ok. But this incident damn pissing.

To RL okt, fix your service. I won't be surprised if one day I reach the apartment and you tell me slot cancel. Be cautioned guys.

Just to clarify, this is the first time I kena this shit service from RL.

Sincerely,
Pissed off customer
Old 22-10-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GentleThor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand123 View Post
FR For Yuma of Siam Angels

A quick FR for Yuma of Siam Angels because she deserves it. She has come back with Siam Angels a few times and she has never let me down when I visit.

Yuma is a curvy woman (think a thai Angela White) with large breasts topped off with nice brown, sensitive nipples. The live photo posted of her is the most accurate, while the studio pictures you can "discount" about 20%. Yuma is not a SYT or slim chick but she is definitely all woman and nicely rounded.

Yuma's service is where she shines, frenching, massage, BBBJ and FJ are all done with enthusiasm and even AJ is on the table. This session is a RTF for me and Yuma's service was better than the previous sessions with almost a very good "fuck buddy" feel to it.

Recommended for bros who like curvy, good service women.
As always, YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary). Happy Bonking.

Bro dont mind me asking. Are her breasts natural?
Old 22-10-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Jaycob86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingo930 View Post
Regent Lust OKT

This happened at 2pm.

Asked okt about Migel time of availability. Okt replied "She's available bro"

I told okt "Ps bro, brb in 10mins". Then I text okt, "can I book her at 3pm?".

Okt said Migel kena booked. I asked okt thought he said available?

Then okt tell me just only a customer booked. WTF seriously. This kind of okt service pissed me off man. I asked first somemore.

I've patronised RL for few times, and the okt service ok ok. But this incident damn pissing.

To RL okt, fix your service. I won't be surprised if one day I reach the apartment and you tell me slot cancel. Be cautioned guys.

Just to clarify, this is the first time I kena this shit service from RL.

Sincerely,
Pissed off customer

I dont think okt did anything wrong here. What if after 10min u dont decide to book? If you can confirm when he say its available then this wouldnt happen.

My 2cents worth of thoughts tho
Old 22-10-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

flamingo930 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflamingo930 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycob86 View Post
I dont think okt did anything wrong here. What if after 10min u dont decide to book? If you can confirm when he say its available then this wouldnt happen.

My 2cents worth of thoughts tho
This is the first time I experienced this from RL. Yes, it's true that there isn't any confirmation. But the feeling just felt suck.

Maybe the okt meant another way, as in right at that very time/ moment to bonk. And probably, I have a problem.

Thanks for replying. Have a good weekend!
Old 22-10-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Jaycob86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyway guys if you all are looking for a sweet looking girl with good attitude , dont miss Nicha from doll88.I am not good at writing FR but i bet my taste wouldnt go wrong. Nice hotel with a pretty face and average body. I bet i will have a hard time RTF when more bros try her out. But im flying off to bkk so it time to share some good stuff before i fly.

Have a great time with her bros. Do be nice to her

http://www.doll88.net/gallery/displa...i splay_media
Old 22-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycob86 View Post
Anyway guys if you all are looking for a sweet looking girl with good attitude , dont miss Nicha from doll88.I am not good at writing FR but i bet my taste wouldnt go wrong. Nice hotel with a pretty face and average body. I bet i will have a hard time RTF when more bros try her out. But im flying off to bkk so it time to share some good stuff before i fly.

Have a great time with her bros. Do be nice to her

http://www.doll88.net/gallery/displa...i splay_media
Doll88 first team line up looks good. Especially Hana and Nicha.
Old 22-10-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Nine from SS looks not bad but not sure on her services.
Only issue is the location as when you enter or leave you can either meet other FLs or customers.
Got to be more discreet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1