The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-10-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Luke View Post
FR on the booking of Alise from Doll88.

Horrible experience gents. OKT was unprofessional and dubious. He asked me to confirm booking even after I agreed to the price and time. Then he proceeded to ask for my username to which I thought was strange but gave in as i really wanted to see Alise. Once I arrived and entered the hotel (Jln Besar), messaged to OKT that i have arrived and got a reply asking what colour shirt I was wearing. This gave me a big "wtf??" moment. No worries, i told him my shirt colour to which he replied that the booking is cancelled as Alise is on her menses. What the hell?

OKT kept trying to defend himself saying he is not god therefore can't predict when the period of his girls are on but for fuck sake, told ne when i arrived after all the information I have given him? Really unprofessional.

Based on this experience I would highly recommend anyone to stay away from this type of OKTs. Bad business.
Firstly username and what color is your shirt. This is the rule and regulations for my side.
How I know who are you?
If you are genuinely in booking why can't give me?
2nd u have the right to post whatever you want!
I also have the right to ban you and don't wanna take your booking.,Which I suspect u are a spy. Is it clear for you?
You can find other okt which take your booking without any user nick, thanks.
Old 27-10-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Evilblastoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doll88 View Post
Firstly username and what color is your shirt. This is the rule and regulations for my side.
How I know who are you?
I also have the right to ban you and don't wanna take your booking.,Which I suspect u are a spy. Is it clear for you?
Stop all your broken horrible english, doll88. You should learn and brush up on your horrible english before you become a okt again. with broken english, how to answer to customer enquiries and questions.
Old 27-10-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilblastoise View Post
this doll88 OKT is very famous for such ethnics, talk cock he very good. get used to it.
May I know when I take your booking before?
And what thing I do? Which may You think that I very good in talk cock? If you never talking cock with me how I got the chance to talk cock with you? Another sabotage? Clap clap!
See your deduct point will do
Old 27-10-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilblastoise View Post
Stop all your broken horrible english, doll88. You should learn and brush up on your horrible english before you become a okt again. with broken english, how to answer to customer enquiries and questions.
I didn't know okt need good English.Then can become a okt.
Old 28-10-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 16
kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!

Earn - Rollypolly

really pretty, one of the prettiest FL i've seen.
slim and slender figure, not skinny. no tummy and silky smooth skin.

she is quite friendly with a decent command of english. of course the ability to converse in thai is a plus. jumped straight into shower as initiated by her.

*towel was damp and stinks like a mofo. smells sour and sweaty. gross...
used my own shirt to sort of wipe myself instead

once out of shower, action began immediately. she took initiative again which honestly was surprising to me.

BBBJ (can be better), FJ, etc. you know the drill... nothing fancy.

would RTF if time permits. she said she's here for 9 days. she has back to back visitors from morning till night. good luck guys. this is one that's not to be missed!!!
Old 28-10-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

One mistake girl or okt made u at here kpkb?
When customers book MIA = missing in action or so call aeroplane, we okt got kpkb a not?

When customers late 30min, we kpkb you a not?

Customer change the booking time 2 to 3 time. We got kpkb a not?

We okt also try to slove vy problem you had created to us. Some time give and take. Thing can be happening any time.

Come on la we okt also know you a human being will made mistake.

OKT? Not human can't made mistake?
Old 28-10-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
One mistake girl or okt made u at here kpkb?
When customers book MIA = missing in action or so call aeroplane, we okt got kpkb a not?

When customers late 30min, we kpkb you a not?

Customer change the booking time 2 to 3 time. We got kpkb a not?

We okt also try to slove vy problem you had created to us. Some time give and take. Thing can be happening any time.

Come on la we okt also know you a human being will made mistake.

OKT? Not human can't made mistake?
Whatever it is, you posted a video of ANOTHER Carshow Model instead of your girl, just to sell the girl's services. Thats outright cheating, so plse do not complain about customers.
Old 28-10-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Evilblastoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
Whatever it is, you posted a video of ANOTHER Carshow Model instead of your girl, just to sell the girl's services. Thats outright cheating, so plse do not complain about customers.
Doll88 are you ashamed for yourself? I can tell you, you should now bury your face into the toiletbowl. You are making yourself more and more like a Joke.

1) poor horrible broken english
2) talk cock everytime. If you say number 2, nobody dare to say number 1.
3) like to tell lies smoke customer thinking we are stupid

come, i clap clap clap for you.

Last edited by Evilblastoise; 28-10-2017 at 12:36 AM.
Old 28-10-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
Horny Luke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
How I know who are you?
You are going to sit there and lie? You said I did not give you the info after which you have me some cock and bull story and finally offered a discount for another girl. You are truly pathetic.

I gave you all the information you need and have the screenshots to prove it. Again, i would recommend everyone NOT to patronise this OKT.

Old 28-10-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
Hey bro. Don't be childish.. Already had bro verified the video is her in the early stages in great bonk. Dont need take the old story and come out talk.
Other bro had proven or yiu are saying those bro lieing? Anyway, good night!
Old 28-10-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 16
kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!kempfen is one of the Best!

Quote:
FR on the booking of Alise from Doll88.

Horrible experience gents. OKT was unprofessional and dubious. He asked me to confirm booking even after I agreed to the price and time. Then he proceeded to ask for my username to which I thought was strange but gave in as i really wanted to see Alise. Once I arrived and entered the hotel (Jln Besar), messaged to OKT that i have arrived and got a reply asking what colour shirt I was wearing. This gave me a big "wtf??" moment. No worries, i told him my shirt colour to which he replied that the booking is cancelled as Alise is on her menses. What the hell?

OKT kept trying to defend himself saying he is not god therefore can't predict when the period of his girls are on but for fuck sake, told ne when i arrived after all the information I have given him? Really unprofessional.

Based on this experience I would highly recommend anyone to stay away from this type of OKTs. Bad business.
erm...... i'm not a very frequent bonker but i thought asking for username and especially colour of shirt is quite normal?
Old 28-10-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
Horny Luke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kempfen View Post
erm...... i'm not a very frequent bonker but i thought asking for username and especially colour of shirt is quite normal?
I thought it was weird but i still gave him the benefit of the doubt. Final straw was wgen he gave that cock and bull story about menses.
Old 28-10-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are going to sit there and lie? You said I did not give you the info after which you have me some cock and bull story and finally offered a discount for another girl. You are truly pathetic.

I gave you all the information you need and have the screenshots to prove it. Again, i would recommend everyone NOT to patronise this OKT.

Did I say you never give me. In your earlier post you say why I need those verification. So I ans your this question. Anyway if you don't like can don't need support thks. Come on men, if wanna cheat your money. Don't need ask you to cancel. Anyway good night no point talking already
Old 28-10-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 11
bluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybluelchk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I thought it was weird but i still gave him the benefit of the doubt. Final straw was wgen he gave that cock and bull story about menses.
I encountered the same menses BS many months ago ten minutes before my time slot was supposed to begin. Then the same tactic of offering a discount for another (presumably less popular) girl was touted as a so-called compensation. It’s just another variant of bait and switch and since that time I have never patronised this stable.
Old 28-10-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
roystone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelchk View Post
I encountered the same menses BS many months ago ten minutes before my time slot was supposed to begin. Then the same tactic of offering a discount for another (presumably less popular) girl was touted as a so-called compensation. It’s just another variant of bait and switch and since that time I have never patronised this stable.
same stable?doll88?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1