The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-10-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

RTF FR for Earn from Rolly Polly

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=669674

Looks : 10/10 :
Sweet Young Thing Look and very cute. Like those SG SYT u see on town during weekend.

Body : 9/10 :
Have quite a sexy SYT body you would like to bang. She have a sexy butt which is very curvy when in doggy style. Sweet scent on her body

Boobs : 7/10 :
Cute small perky brown nipple boobs. Definitely suck-able and she will hold on to your head to suck on it more.

GFE : 8/10 :
She is just being herself which is somehow cute and natural. She talk and share a lot so it is quite entertaining.

Fingering : 9/10 :
Ok she love fingering a lot. I finger her once and stop and continue my deed than later she request to finger her more and this time I turbo speed and water just flow out.

Frenching : 8/10 :
Give me the feeling like when we just started learning how to french and kiss. Non-commercial.

BBBJ : 8/10 :
She did it slow and steady and without using hand to hold. Very very SHIOK feeling!!

FJ : 8/10 :
She actually cowgirl very well. A great body to bang and she smells real good which make you bang her more SHIOK!

RTF :
She is worth to RTF for sure. Easily full house every day.

OKT : OKT was quite professional though initially got a bit of miscommunication and hiccup. But OKT still handle well.. Good Job Bro!!
Old 28-10-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 13
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Luke View Post
I thought it was weird but i still gave him the benefit of the doubt. Final straw was wgen he gave that cock and bull story about menses.
To be fair, asking for shirt color is so that the girl will open the door for the right person? I've encountered getting pulled into an opposite unit coz the girl thought I am the visiting her. Wrong person.
Old 28-10-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Seems you are saying the girl saw him thru door viewer.
Then choose not to accept this customer.
So OKT had to respond back as not available.
I did not say that. I just trying to say that I feel there are times where girls might play punk with okt. Cause I had cases wherei reach liao. Texted okt. Then okt tell me girl last min say not feeling well. Say pussy pain cause precious customer big and fuck too long.
Then I LL leave lor.
Old 28-10-2017, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
Horny Luke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by doll88 View Post
Did I say you never give me....
YES you dummy! Read what you posted earlier. Damn your English sure is bad.

Quote:
Anyway if you don't like can don't need support thks. Come on men, if wanna cheat your money. Don't need ask you to cancel. Anyway good night no point talking already
There was never a point for you to talk. A liar's statement can not be valid. One more screenshot to show why you are unreliable. First you say menses, then offered another girl, finally in your previous post (on Sammyboy) you claim that I could have been a spy. The rabbit hole never ends with you.

https://ibb.co/keewbR

To all the bros, please be careful.
Old 28-10-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
Horny Luke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelchk View Post
I encountered the same menses BS many months ago ten minutes before my time slot was supposed to begin. Then the same tactic of offering a discount for another (presumably less popular) girl was touted as a so-called compensation. It’s just another variant of bait and switch and since that time I have never patronised this stable.
I did not realise this. Lesson learned!
Old 28-10-2017, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hey bro. Don't be childish.. Already had bro verified the video is her in the early stages in great bonk. Dont need take the old story and come out talk.
Other bro had proven or yiu are saying those bro lieing? Anyway, good night!
Old story or New story, you still CHEATED what!.
The girl herself Confirmed that the video is NOT of her!
Thats cheating plain and simple... youre very Dishonest.
Old 28-10-2017, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Luke View Post
FR on the booking of Alise from Doll88.

Horrible experience gents. OKT was unprofessional and dubious. He asked me to confirm booking even after I agreed to the price and time. Then he proceeded to ask for my username to which I thought was strange but gave in as i really wanted to see Alise. Once I arrived and entered the hotel (Jln Besar), messaged to OKT that i have arrived and got a reply asking what colour shirt I was wearing. This gave me a big "wtf??" moment. No worries, i told him my shirt colour to which he replied that the booking is cancelled as Alise is on her menses. What the hell?

OKT kept trying to defend himself saying he is not god therefore can't predict when the period of his girls are on but for fuck sake, told ne when i arrived after all the information I have given him? Really unprofessional.

Based on this experience I would highly recommend anyone to stay away from this type of OKTs. Bad business.
A lot of OKTs also ask for user nick and shirt color.
Nothing special here.. seems you're inexperienced.

Menses story not sure.. but if tmr can book then we know hehe.
Old 28-10-2017, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Evilblastoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
Old story or New story, you still CHEATED what!.
The girl herself Confirmed that the video is NOT of her!
Thats cheating plain and simple... youre very Dishonest.
this doll88 very dishonest guy. 不老实. everyday only thinking of 101 ways to cheat the consumers and only know how to put money into his pocket. Doll88 this okt the only good thing he know is how to 喂满自己口袋. 装疯卖傻, 没有羞耻心
this set of words is for the dubious black heart 黑心 stable doll88.
Old 28-10-2017, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Ying Bangkok gem

First time trying this stable.

Looks: similar to pic with makeup.
Boobs: Big perky B
Pussy: Bushy. Only fingered her and she loves it. Gets wet and can cum from it. Was skeptical when i saw other bros FR on Ying but she really is fucking horny if u try to make her feel good.
FJ: Good rider and hardworking. U make her horny enough she will commando and take charge ride u.

English cui, only simple words. Nevertheless she made up for it with her service and GFE. Putting my clothes and shoes nicely, offering me water etc, taking initiative for the 2nd shot.

The FRs on her are real and good. She goes back in 1 1/2 weeks time. Will RTF
Old 28-10-2017, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xinglx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
A lot of OKTs also ask for user nick and shirt color.
Nothing special here.. seems you're inexperienced.

Menses story not sure.. but if tmr can book then we know hehe.
I have fucked a few FL's who had menses.. got blood on CD. Don't think OKT will cancel because of this
Old 28-10-2017, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jj9098 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have 2 FR.

First is Tabtim from Club Vergin

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=669814

Had her a couple of days ago, forget to do an FR.

Looks - 8/10 - Definitely the same girl, but not as fair. But still very cute and along the line of what I expected.
Body - 9/10 - I love petite girls, and she definitely delivers. Natural boobs, small tight body. Good stuff.
Gfe - 6/10 - Very cuddly, very attentive. Unfortunately, her english isn't that good so we didn't talk much.
Frenching - 8/10 - Lots of tongue, very passionate kissing
Bbbj - 8/10 - Lots of tongue, and goes quite deep. Love it.
Fj - 8/10 - Quite tight, very fun pounding her petite bod.
Shower - n/a - Doesn't shower with me.
Location - 5/10 - It's average. Discrete enough. Around central area.
Rtf? Likely. It's an above average bonk.

Second is Beauty from RollyPolly

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=670090

Looks - 9/10 - Very close to picture. Skin might not be as fair as in the picture, but to be expected. Still, VERY pretty imho.
Body - 10/10 - The picture is very accurate representation. She had her boobs done up, but I don't mind. I think it complements her figure very nicely, and adds to the cuddly-ness. Love moving my hand through her body. So smooth and curvy.
Gfe - 10/10 - Very accommodating. I was seeking a companion for my Friday night, and she does that job perfectly. We talked a lot, and even though her english vocab is limited, we managed to communicate quite well. We also cuddle, and with her figure, it was very pleasant.
Frenching - 7/10 - Didn't do too much of that, but it was good.
Bbbj - 9/10 - Goes down like a pro. You can usually tell when a girl is experienced or not by the way they put on your helmet, and she definitely does it right. Goes quite deep and attentive.
Fj - 9/10 - Grabbing her body while bonking her is really nice. Both her ass and boobs makes for very good handles. Pussy is also have good suction.
Shower - 5/10 - Standard sexy shower.
Location - 8/10 - Nice hotel. Appreciates the okt setting her up in a nice place.
Rtf? VERY likely. Try her out while she's here, bros.
Note: slight hiccup when I arrive, she's in the toilet when I got there, so I had to knock a couple of times. But that's an extremely small complaint compared to the service I got.

For both cases, okt very responsive and professional. Keep up the good work, guys.
Old 28-10-2017, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Ashboy03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried girls from x-clusive. Got few girls looks good. But so far never see any fr
Old 28-10-2017, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
heartless96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
I did not say that. I just trying to say that I feel there are times where girls might play punk with okt. Cause I had cases wherei reach liao. Texted okt. Then okt tell me girl last min say not feeling well. Say pussy pain cause precious customer big and fuck too long.
Then I LL leave lor.
Compared to hornyluke, theregentlust okt was much better. Although things went wrong but his attitude was great and even offered girls from teeruklover. I guess I was just pissed at that moment, now I see hornyluke I feel that theregentlust okt is pretty nice and service oriented
Old 28-10-2017, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
RTF FR for Earn from Rolly Polly

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=669674

Looks : 10/10 :
Sweet Young Thing Look and very cute. Like those SG SYT u see on town during weekend.

Body : 9/10 :
Have quite a sexy SYT body you would like to bang. She have a sexy butt which is very curvy when in doggy style. Sweet scent on her body

Boobs : 7/10 :
Cute small perky brown nipple boobs. Definitely suck-able and she will hold on to your head to suck on it more.

GFE : 8/10 :
She is just being herself which is somehow cute and natural. She talk and share a lot so it is quite entertaining.

Fingering : 9/10 :
Ok she love fingering a lot. I finger her once and stop and continue my deed than later she request to finger her more and this time I turbo speed and water just flow out.

Frenching : 8/10 :
Give me the feeling like when we just started learning how to french and kiss. Non-commercial.

BBBJ : 8/10 :
She did it slow and steady and without using hand to hold. Very very SHIOK feeling!!

FJ : 8/10 :
She actually cowgirl very well. A great body to bang and she smells real good which make you bang her more SHIOK!

RTF :
She is worth to RTF for sure. Easily full house every day.

OKT : OKT was quite professional though initially got a bit of miscommunication and hiccup. But OKT still handle well.. Good Job Bro!!

Which photo does she resemble the most? Tks bro
Old 28-10-2017, 07:17 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrenliew91 View Post
Which photo does she resemble the most? Tks bro
Bro... the one you see i post on my FR. Sitting on brown chair wearing black dress
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1