The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Guys.. first time trying cat150, always looked like a area I shld not step into and so far only tried cat50/80 Thais.

Really want to give it a go, anyone have any reco and advice on how to book for cat150? The doors all closed I very paiseh to go open
Old 04-11-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Guys.. first time trying cat150, always looked like a area I shld not step into and so far only tried cat50/80 Thais.

Really want to give it a go, anyone have any reco and advice on how to book for cat150? The doors all closed I very paiseh to go open
Just open the door and tell the okt your request will do

Don’t be shy

They are service providers

You are end user
Old 04-11-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Just open the door and tell the okt your request will do

Don’t be shy

They are service providers

You are end user
Wa sieh system eh. Hahaha. And.. I'm in my early twenties. They won't discriminate right?
Old 04-11-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Wa sieh system eh. Hahaha. And.. I'm in my early twenties. They won't discriminate right?
As long as you are a paying customer, that’s fine

But of course don’t make things difficult for them
Old 05-11-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As long as you are a paying customer, that’s fine

But of course don’t make things difficult for them
Haha, like this?

OKT: what type of girls would you like Sir?

Customer: I want very beautiful type especially like Fan Bing Bing kind but must be younger as she aging, big boobs soft and natural, slender body, tall model like, tip top full service, must give me good girlfriend feel, AND if can do two shots or more within the hour best.

OKT: eehhhh ... ok I try to find .....(mumbles to himself $150 only leh)
Old 06-11-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Haha, like this?

OKT: what type of girls would you like Sir?

Customer: I want very beautiful type especially like Fan Bing Bing kind but must be younger as she aging, big boobs soft and natural, slender body, tall model like, tip top full service, must give me good girlfriend feel, AND if can do two shots or more within the hour best.

OKT: eehhhh ... ok I try to find .....(mumbles to himself $150 only leh)
Normally OKT will reply me :

CheeBye lah... you looking for Wife is it

Then I answered: how come you know huh
Old 06-11-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Normally OKT will reply me :

CheeBye lah... you looking for Wife is it

Then I answered: how come you know huh
I have not had to describe to OKT what I wanted for very long.

Usually I just open name straightaway as I knew my targets before coming to the house.

However, long time ago, I would tell okt my simple requirement is busty cute SYT- 奶大,可爱型,年轻。dua neh eh, xiao lian eh.

even like this the OKTs back then grumbled. LOL.

I'm not asking for model or what.

Just young, cute looking and busty. Also sooo difficult to find when got 40 houses.

Sometimes some of the OKT plain lazy or attitude.

However, there are some house that will be able to help you find what you want. So I usually will visit those houses more.

No prize for guessing which house has better customer service, and which one sucks to the max.
Old 06-11-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3996 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
That would be Meng Lu, ...
Quote:
.. the slim version of XTT
I did a search for XTT (xiao tian tian) and the picture below came up.

Is there a better look alike picture for meng lu, really cannot imagine how a slim version of the above looks like.
Old 06-11-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I have not had to describe to OKT what I wanted for very long.

Usually I just open name straightaway as I knew my targets before coming to the house.

However, long time ago, I would tell okt my simple requirement is busty cute SYT- 奶大,可爱型,年轻。dua neh eh, xiao lian eh.

even like this the OKTs back then grumbled. LOL.

I'm not asking for model or what.

Just young, cute looking and busty. Also sooo difficult to find when got 40 houses.

Sometimes some of the OKT plain lazy or attitude.

However, there are some house that will be able to help you find what you want. So I usually will visit those houses more.

No prize for guessing which house has better customer service, and which one sucks to the max.
When the OKT knew you better he will work harder for you too
Old 06-11-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
I did a search for XTT (xiao tian tian) and the picture below came up.

Is there a better look alike picture for meng lu, really cannot imagine how a slim version of the above looks like.
You can try to find those slim down photos of XTT then you can see the 60% resemblance
Old 06-11-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When the OKT knew you better he will work harder for you too
To be honest, I thought 1805 Peter used to be quite good at finding the right girls.

he used to be able to get a lot of girls come in and parade from other houses.

I remember one time I was at 1805 back then, he got all the girls from 2040 and 2033 come in to parade... Me and two other customers were sitting at the back and had six different girls from those two houses to look at UP CLOSE!.... very shiok leh!

those were the days...
Old 07-11-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Question Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
To be honest, I thought 1805 Peter used to be quite good at finding the right girls.

he used to be able to get a lot of girls come in and parade from other houses.

I remember one time I was at 1805 back then, he got all the girls from 2040 and 2033 come in to parade... Me and two other customers were sitting at the back and had six different girls from those two houses to look at UP CLOSE!.... very shiok leh!

those were the days...
That’s the thing

He loves to call so many girls in then tell customer that don’t like never mind

Will call for more

When those girls are rejected then they go back and tell their boss that peter just called for fun

Slowly more operators avoid his shop

He just too arrogant and like to piss people off

He is also very proud to be a pimp surviving on immoral earnings

I just don’t understand why he is so proud of himself being a Pioneer Pimp
Old 07-11-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
That’s the thing

He loves to call so many girls in then tell customer that don’t like never mind

Will call for more

When those girls are rejected then they go back and tell their boss that peter just called for fun

Slowly more operators avoid his shop

He just too arrogant and like to piss people off

He is also very proud to be a pimp surviving on immoral earnings

I just don’t understand why he is so proud of himself being a Pioneer Pimp
I mean, we cannot force customers to choose girls they don't like, right?

I also think Peter and other OKT would know which customers are sincerely going to choose a girl after some viewings.

My take is, give the customer two or three chance to view. After the second round, tell him you will call one third round but it's the final one - if he can't select, then no more liao.

This is what I know some OKT would do.

As OKT from other house, if my girls can get exposure in other houses, better for me right? At least regulars from other house would know there are such girls.

When Peter called those 2040 and 2033 girls, I remember that is how I discovered girls like the retired Meiyou (slutty one with the arrow tattoo pointing to her pussy) and Xiao le (cute short busty innocent syt with white colour school girl type cross bra). And many others I cannot remember now.

Following that, I walked to 2033 and 2040 to call the girls there.

Also I recall the other guys waiting with me at 1805 picked some of the girls too from that round of 2040 and 2033 girls.

So I thought it is a win-win? Better than your girls sat at your house with no business.

Oh and there is some effect of many girls standing in a row that will make you choose one, rather than 1 or 2, I think.

So he call girls from two house at the same time, end up got 6-7 girls standing there, we guys will feel the pressure to quickly jump and choose before others take it.

You know what I mean?

what happens is

1. You feel good that there is more choices, so you are more inclined to make a buying decision. Buyers do not like having no options, it's the oldest trick in the book. eg. You see one shop selling only two dishes, but another shop serving 7 dishes, which shop you wanna choose?
2. You scared the guy next to you will pick the one you like, so you hurry up and pick. And probably after you pick, the next guy also quickly choose cos he scared later no better choices if he wait some more.

Ya, i thought it's a good tactic in my opinion. Not defending Peter or anything, but just sharing my thoughts.

OKT should work together to give each others' girls more exposure in other house. No need to be selfish or what.

You selfish, end up like certain house that I shall not name, no girls go there and also other OKT reluctant to call their girls as the boss in that house very "niao".
Old 07-11-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
I mean, we cannot force customers to choose girls they don't like, right?

I also think Peter and other OKT would know which customers are sincerely going to choose a girl after some viewings.

My take is, give the customer two or three chance to view. After the second round, tell him you will call one third round but it's the final one - if he can't select, then no more liao.

This is what I know some OKT would do.

As OKT from other house, if my girls can get exposure in other houses, better for me right? At least regulars from other house would know there are such girls.

When Peter called those 2040 and 2033 girls, I remember that is how I discovered girls like the retired Meiyou (slutty one with the arrow tattoo pointing to her pussy) and Xiao le (cute short busty innocent syt with white colour school girl type cross bra). And many others I cannot remember now.

Following that, I walked to 2033 and 2040 to call the girls there.

Also I recall the other guys waiting with me at 1805 picked some of the girls too from that round of 2040 and 2033 girls.

So I thought it is a win-win? Better than your girls sat at your house with no business.

Oh and there is some effect of many girls standing in a row that will make you choose one, rather than 1 or 2, I think.

So he call girls from two house at the same time, end up got 6-7 girls standing there, we guys will feel the pressure to quickly jump and choose before others take it.

You know what I mean?

what happens is

1. You feel good that there is more choices, so you are more inclined to make a buying decision. Buyers do not like having no options, it's the oldest trick in the book. eg. You see one shop selling only two dishes, but another shop serving 7 dishes, which shop you wanna choose?
2. You scared the guy next to you will pick the one you like, so you hurry up and pick. And probably after you pick, the next guy also quickly choose cos he scared later no better choices if he wait some more.

Ya, i thought it's a good tactic in my opinion. Not defending Peter or anything, but just sharing my thoughts.

OKT should work together to give each others' girls more exposure in other house. No need to be selfish or what.

You selfish, end up like certain house that I shall not name, no girls go there and also other OKT reluctant to call their girls as the boss in that house very "niao".
Now only Ah Lek will let him call his girls

No more joint will release to his fish tank anymore
Old 07-11-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now only Ah Lek will let him call his girls

No more joint will release to his fish tank anymore
hahaha. well, I think he just messed it up once he moved to 1820.

As long as he happy can lor.

I seriously wish all OKT well, even those that don't know how to do proper customer service. It's indeed their loss when they piss off customers. No one loses but themselves.

However, what I do feel sorry for is the girls that get sent to these houses.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1