The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2017, 12:28 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Xiao Ni (2060)

Exp in gl: 6 months
Origin: Chong Qing
Height: 1.5+m

Face: 7.8/10 My type. Syt. Small diamond shaped face. Sexy mole. Long hair. Fair.

Body: 7.7/10 Petite. Curvy. Tight. Small butt. Flat tummy. Tattoo on her upper back. Fair smooth body. My type of body.

Boobs: 7.5/10 A cup brown nipples

Bath: 7.8/10 soapy sensual cat bath. Bbbj and cat bath.

Frenching: 8/10 spontaneous. Natural. Wet. Tongue fight. Detected her cigarette smell. She’s a kissing fish.

Bbbj: 8/10 Deep throat. Wet. Sensual. Shiok. Sucked my balls.

Cat bath: 7/10 Light cat bath. Licked my nipples. Used her fingers to arouse me.

Fj: 8/10 We fucked in cow girl and missionary. She’s tight and wet. She rode well with constant frenching. Nice sexy seductive moans. Loved her expression when she rolled her eyes as I pounded her. Her small body frame easy to manovere.

Gfe: 9/10 beware her kc. She speaks well and confidently. Great conversationist

Rtf: Yes.
Old 26-11-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

1651 wen wen

Look : 7/10
Body : petite
Service : SOP
boobs: rock hard
Old 26-11-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

1649 xiao than

Body : 7/10
Fj: 7/10

Speak French n enjoy painting
Old 30-11-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
1649 xiao than

Body : 7/10
Fj: 7/10

Speak French n enjoy painting
Should be Xia Tian
Auto spell problem
Old 30-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

FR on Ha Li 1606 (must qualify I did her tarma with Meng Lu so this is perhaps 50% accurate)

Spyed her in Ah Yap's 'viewing gallery' on her 2nd day of work and decided to try her out about a week later.

Height: Tallish (1.64 thereabouts)

Figure: Slim with lanky which makes her boobs disproportionately big in my opinon.

Breasts: C-cuppers with no visible signs of enhancements. Brown 50 cent sized nips.

Looks: Plain and simple, nothing earth shaking like Zhi Zhi. Again my opinion.

Demeanor: Slightly on the serious side, hardly smile but exudes a sense of exclusivity. Not chatty like Meng Lu (but I personally don't like girls who are too chatty in the first place)

Service: Shower was rather individual rubba-rubba as it was her first time tarma with Meng Lu. BJ was 7/10 with sufficient suction and tongue action. Just missing the CFM look while going on my dick. Not very adventurous with bonking positions, but accommodating to requests. Just don't bonk her for too long, she is still building up her stamina. Audio is natural and definitely not fake-ish. I bonked her in the following positions: Missionary, Cow-girl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy, Planking, Joyride, classic. Fired my soldiers on both her and Meng Lu's titties. As a newbie, Ha Li was commendable.

RTF: Yes, after trying out the full range from Ah Yap.
Old 04-12-2017, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
VengenceSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to 1425 had a good time with Qiao An. Fair smooth skin, perky ass, nice sweet smile, slender body, perfect! When I choose her she was all smiles and when we go into the room we immediately clique well. She is very friendly, easy to chat with and get along. As she undress my heart was racing because she is the pretty type to me, seeing a pretty girl took off her clothes revealing her body in front of me really opened my eyes, wow! Just the type of body I like

My hands start to auto-roam her whole body, I molest her butt, pussy and breast, while frenching, it was so hot!

Bathing time, she use her boobs and body to rub my body, it was nice to have a fair, smooth body sliding all over my body plus bbbj, very sextifying.

On the bed her bbbj is the winner, can feel the ends of her throat, small, tight and slippery! Also the feeling of her feminine body all over me, very good!

Fucking her is like fucking a real gf, all the grabbing, licking and sucking, felt like I just had a sextifying meal!

Overall I will definitely fuck her again!
Old 04-12-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Short forum on tian tian of 1649.

After too many visiting on lor 20 from my favourite wl i decided to try new girl of house 1649.

Tian tian
Looks -7/10
Figure - 8.5 / 10, a slighty meaty on the waist, other than that it looks almost perfect, skin a bit dark to.some brothers, boobs is solid and natural.
Service - still very green in this line. Unable to wake my little brother so i counter offer and service her. I ask her to do doggie and i paint her from behind. After few minutes she becomes very wet and french me non stop. I lied down and ask her pussy fuck my mouth until she moam and beg me to screw her. Unfortunately my little bro still unable to get up and we end up chatting.
She had a bit bushy and i offer to give her a trim on my next visit.
For those who loves painting should give her a try. She is super wet.
I unable to satisy her because my favourite lady always suck me dry and put my little bro at rest.
Tian tian is a nice lady. Please help to satifying her needs.
Old 04-12-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Paneraimichael is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachubby View Post
Short forum on tian tian of 1649.

After too many visiting on lor 20 from my favourite wl i decided to try new girl of house 1649.

Tian tian
Looks -7/10
Figure - 8.5 / 10, a slighty meaty on the waist, other than that it looks almost perfect, skin a bit dark to.some brothers, boobs is solid and natural.
Service - still very green in this line. Unable to wake my little brother so i counter offer and service her. I ask her to do doggie and i paint her from behind. After few minutes she becomes very wet and french me non stop. I lied down and ask her pussy fuck my mouth until she moam and beg me to screw her. Unfortunately my little bro still unable to get up and we end up chatting.
She had a bit bushy and i offer to give her a trim on my next visit.
For those who loves painting should give her a try. She is super wet.
I unable to satisy her because my favourite lady always suck me dry and put my little bro at rest.
Tian tian is a nice lady. Please help to satifying her needs.
Bro, pm you already
Old 04-12-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VengenceSex View Post
Just went to 1425 had a good time with Qiao An. Fair smooth skin, perky ass, nice sweet smile, slender body, perfect! When I choose her she was all smiles and when we go into the room we immediately clique well. She is very friendly, easy to chat with and get along. As she undress my heart was racing because she is the pretty type to me, seeing a pretty girl took off her clothes revealing her body in front of me really opened my eyes, wow! Just the type of body I like

My hands start to auto-roam her whole body, I molest her butt, pussy and breast, while frenching, it was so hot!

Bathing time, she use her boobs and body to rub my body, it was nice to have a fair, smooth body sliding all over my body plus bbbj, very sextifying.

On the bed her bbbj is the winner, can feel the ends of her throat, small, tight and slippery! Also the feeling of her feminine body all over me, very good!

Fucking her is like fucking a real gf, all the grabbing, licking and sucking, felt like I just had a sextifying meal!

Overall I will definitely fuck her again!
Agree that Qiao An is fair and lovely lady! She is 1.6m/48kg, 24+ yr old WL from GuiZhou. She has lovely double eyelids and pretty eyes, thick juicy lips and captivating smile. Her boobs are natural and nice B cup with lovely small areola and firm nipples. Indeed, together with the lovely mid-size boobs, she has sexy body and legs. Her tongue is long. I find her "misusing" her tongue while frenching, sticking it too long unnecessarily. She has prior KTV experience, so when it comes to sex, she is skilful. Her sex stamina is strong and she could make me cum readily. Excellent for a first-time experience with her. Think she is a good replacement for the departing QQ of 1606. Qiao An is fairer than QQ and has lovelier boobs and body!

Downside is she has one slightly protruding canine tooth... Pretty An Qi was the other WL I tried from this house. 4 newbies just started work last week.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Name : Apple (1639)
Ht : 1.55 m
Hometown : Zhejiang

Face: Cute ah lian look, shoulder length hair dyed blonde. One mole at the top of her nose bridge.
Body: Slim body, slender legs, no fat, small chinese inscription tattoo on ankle
Boobs: small B, with brownish nipples.
Shower routine : frenching, deep-throat bbbj.
Foreplay: finger tingling, deep-throat bbbj, 69 position. One of the longest foreplays I've had.
AR: done while I was in prone position.
Painting: allowed; no fingering.
Frenching: yes.
FJ: allow most positions, seems to enjoy FJ, gave back massage after.
Attitude: Very cheerful girl, laughing and cracking jokes. GFE.
RTF : Yes, already did
Old 04-12-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Name : Apple (1639)
Ht : 1.55 m
Hometown : Zhejiang

Face: Cute ah lian look, shoulder length hair dyed blonde. One mole at the top of her nose bridge.
Body: Slim body, slender legs, no fat, small chinese inscription tattoo on ankle
Boobs: small B, with brownish nipples.
Shower routine : frenching, deep-throat bbbj.
Foreplay: finger tingling, deep-throat bbbj, 69 position. One of the longest foreplays I've had.
AR: done while I was in prone position.
Painting: allowed; no fingering.
Frenching: yes.
FJ: allow most positions, seems to enjoy FJ, gave back massage after.
Attitude: Very cheerful girl, laughing and cracking jokes. GFE.
RTF : Yes, already did
Thanks for sharing. Look like the Apples in GL suit u very well! I think I have only eaten one GL Apple before (ex 1856). Any lady like Duo Duo (W04) or Ting Ting (W15) in 1639?
Old 04-12-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks for sharing. Look like the Apples in GL suit u very well! I think I have only eaten one GL Apple before (ex 1856). Any lady like Duo Duo (W04) or Ting Ting (W15) in 1639?
Candy is good looking, but maybe not as tall as you like. The tallest girl in the house must be Yumi (Yumei) the Malaysian WL, should be at least 165cm, with big ass
Old 06-12-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bang5599 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Xiao Yan

Joined geylang since Oct 2017
Understand from her, she have no experience in this trade, hope all bros can train her for better services
height: rather small size

allow painting
BBBJ: 7/10
fj: very patient and accommodating 8/10, starting the session with cow girl, missionary. Her moaning turn me on when I ramming her from behind. Shoot my cum.
GFE: 10/10. after the session, we hug and chit chat.
RTF: Yes.

Also, heard from ali baba got 2 more girls starting work soon. will try them soon.
Old 06-12-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
Erratic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17) Amy FR

Name: Amy
House: W17
Origin: Hu Bei
Time in Geylang: 5 month plus

Look : Not so young. Look like 30plus.

Body : Slight plump , Height : 1.55 , B plus fake Boob. Weight est 50kg. 3 tattoos

Pre Shower : NA

Shower : NA

Catbath : NA only lick nipple.

French : NA

BBBJ : Around 2 mins.

AR : NA

Painting : Yes

FJ : Normal missionary.

GFE : No

Attitube : Ok

RTF : No

Service level not that good for 150. Not pretty and fair.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bang5599 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang5599 View Post
Xiao Yan

Joined geylang since Oct 2017
Understand from her, she have no experience in this trade, hope all bros can train her for better services
height: rather small size

allow painting
BBBJ: 7/10
fj: very patient and accommodating 8/10, starting the session with cow girl, missionary. Her moaning turn me on when I ramming her from behind. Shoot my cum.
GFE: 10/10. after the session, we hug and chit chat.
RTF: Yes.

Also, heard from ali baba got 2 more girls starting work soon. will try them soon.
sorry bros, she at 1606a, happy banging
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1