The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Va Va Voom!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

WL Name - Chu Chu
Age - 22 years
Height - 1.68 m
Origin - Harbin, Heilongjaing, PRC
Home Base - L1606 (Ah Yap's house)

Enjoy,
MaXx
Nice FR, bro. Have been almost addicted to these two Chu Chu (1606 & 1654A) recently. Can't get enough of them.

Btw, Annie, although a bit cold, is really nice. Her service is great. And it was one of the best doggie I ever have had... Sad she is leaving shore...

Cheers,
Old 26-11-2010, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Nice FR, bro. Have been almost addicted to these two Chu Chu (1606 & 1654A) recently. Can't get enough of them.

Btw, Annie, although a bit cold, is really nice. Her service is great. And it was one of the best doggie I ever have had... Sad she is leaving shore...

Cheers,
Brudder, Annie what cup size arh? Thanks!
Old 26-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Samster

enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Annie is B+ if I am not wrong.
Old 26-11-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Overly exaggerated demeanour!!

Bro Enigma strongly recommended me to try Sui Jing & August of L2058. In fact bro Omnia also gave me the thumb of approval for Sui Jing. Unfortunately I don't enjoy August's service at all but I am sure there are bros who enjoy this kinda service and fucking style provided by August. Nonetheless many thanks to Bros Enigma and Omnia for the head up.

WL Name - August
Age - 25 years (according to her but she looks slightly older say, 27 years old in my opinion)
Height - 1.67 - 1.68 m (on bare-foot)
Origin - Hanzhou, PRC
Home Base - L2058
Misc Info - About one month in GL arena

Look - 6.8/10

By GL standard, she ain't pretty but she is definitely pleasant looking with double eyelid eyes and fake eyelashes. She has rebonding tinted long tress.

Bod - 7/10

She is tall and neither slim nor fat. She has fair and somewhat smooth body complexion. She has a pair of long legs and looks alot better when she was fully dressed. She wore a micro mini spartan skirt (which barely covered her black g-string) and a skimpy white outfit. She wore a green glove on one of her hands which looks rather funny to me. Initially I thought she wanna cover up her injury or something.

Tits - 6.5/10

She possesses A cupper assets. Looks small on her large body frame. She has light brown nipples.

Shower - 6.8/10

Nothing to shout but she gave me a deep BBBJ.

Cath-Bath - 5.8/10

I guess this is the first time I gave such low rating to a GL WL. Not bcos she cut corners but I find her fore-play method was not stimulating at all. She held warm water in her mouth and sucked my back as if she was going thru' the motion. I felt that there was not much passion and stimulation at all! The worse was, while cat-bathing me, she made alot of fake and funny sounds& she moaned so loudly to a point I find it a nuisance. She would also used her finger nails to glide against my torso. Instead of feeling stimulated, I find it rather itchy. The negative situation was compounded by her loud Mandarin song from her MP3 player built-in her HP. I asked to switch it off as it was not a pro-sexual/erotical kinda music and therefore, it was hard for me to get a concentrated hard on.

French Kissing - 6.9/10

She frenched me wildly and lustily. We frenched on the first few minutes into the room only. After that, we did not french. Again, I don't really enjoy this kinda of aggressive frenching style. I fancy french kissing with a lot of GFE built into it. I guess I am spoiled by Meihui, Lulu, Wei Wei, Amy, the 2 Chu Chus, Mei Qi, Dou Dou, etc. Nevertheless, I have to give her points for her effort.

AR - 7.3/10

She was fine in this department but there is certainly room for improvement. She should make use of her hands to stimulate my erotic zones while Ass Rimming. 54A WLs are very enterprising as far as this department is concern.

BBBJ - 7/10

She appeared to be putting in a alot of effort by twisting her head and upper torso vehemently and spending a lot of time BBBJing me. However, her suction pressure was not optimum enough to pump up my sexual adrenaline. BTW, she offered me a deep-throated BBBJ. Perhaps my standard is too high for her to achieve. Again, I have to give her points for her fine effort and attitude in order to be fair to her.

FJ - 7/10

I must say she was reasonably tight down south. We adopted doggie fashions (she on fours and she lied flat on her stomach) and I fired off my load in missionary fashion. I did not french her while in missionary as the FEEL wasn't right. Don't ask me why, this kinda thing cannot be described in words alone as it is inherited within my system, so to speak.

Attitude - 7/10

In general, she has excellent attitude but I don't like WL who overly-exaggerated her play-acting, demeanour, she made too much funny noices and moaned unpleasantly during the whole session. I gave her points not because I like her demeanour but because she has positive working attitude and she aims to get RTF business.

RTF - I am afraid no go for me. Once is enough ...

Disclaimer - Please DO NOT let my above FR affects your decision to try her as I am aware she is a favourite of many customers. As the saying goes, "Different folks, different strokes" ... The usual caveat emptor applies ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-11-2010, 01:02 AM
Samster

Re: Overly exaggerated demeanour!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro Enigma strongly recommended me to try Sui Jing & August of L2058. In fact bro Omnia also gave me the thumb of approval for Sui Jing. Unfortunately I don't enjoy August's service at all but I am sure there are bros who enjoy this kinda service and fucking style provided by August. Nonetheless many thanks to Bros Enigma and Omnia for the head up.

WL Name - August
Age - 25 years (according to her but she looks slightly older say, 27 years old in my opinion)
Height - 1.67 - 1.68 m (on bare-foot)
Origin - Hanzhou, PRC
Home Base - L2058
Misc Info - About one month in GL arena

Disclaimer - Please DO NOT let my above FR affects your decision to try her as I am aware she is a favourite of many customers. As the saying goes, "Different folks, different strokes" ... The usual caveat emptor applies ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Sorry to hear that, bro Max. Perhaps I had more chemistry with her after the initial chatting, and hence the better feel. Anyway, it also happens to me often when recommendations from other bros don't work for me.

However, having said that, I would say that Crystal's style is very different from that of August, Crystal is more GFE, not wild, and never makes any funny sound... I just hope bro you don't miss one gem as a result of the experience with another.

Cheers,
Old 27-11-2010, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
Some readers might think I'm a bastard, writing about this after getting RAW from her and I also know it's no secret that WLs gave RAW to customers. However, if what she say it's true, then it will put those safety first readers at risk with this kind of actions. Readers can zap me for this or say I'm just some jealous regular who didn't get what he wants or school kid on holidays. But for those readers who know who I'm referring to and have gotten the same treatment, they will know that I'm not lying or making up a story.
The incidence of having small head to overrule big head is common. However, while the girl may tell you its due to her level of comfort with you or her visual inspection turned out to be alright, that's why she is willing to do raw. Be mindful, either reason is no safe guard to getting STDs. She is either plain naive or she isn't aware of the potential consequences. I had my fair share in the past of getting raw, and getting a few false alarm in terms of STDs. I am just plain lucky of not being down with STDs, but won't want to try and see when this luck will run out. Even your own wife or gf is not 100% safe to do raw, needless to say the WL or FL. Have fun and be safe!
Old 27-11-2010, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The incidence of having small head to overrule big head is common. However, while the girl may tell you its due to her level of comfort with you or her visual inspection turned out to be alright, that's why she is willing to do raw. Be mindful, either reason is no safe guard to getting STDs. She is either plain naive or she isn't aware of the potential consequences. I had my fair share in the past of getting raw, and getting a few false alarm in terms of STDs. I am just plain lucky of not being down with STDs, but won't want to try and see when this luck will run out. Even your own wife or gf is not 100% safe to do raw, needless to say the WL or FL. Have fun and be safe!
Totally agreed bro...

Always helmet on when conducting lima foxtrot (live firing)...

Cheers...unfit
Old 28-11-2010, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold
cindy

read FR about her long ago, finally tried her. when reached there, she's working, have to wait about half hour. so waited. thinking usually men will finished before the allocated time, but think the guy enjoyed the session with her so much and stayed through the entire allocated time.
When saw her, was stunned by her attire, special compared to other $150 WL I've tried. attractive wear, similar to those race queens worn at car shows. whoa.. this girl for sake of getting more business, really make more effort than others in terms of clothes. however her looks is disappointing. not ugly, but can be seen through her thick make-up, from her face features, she's average looking which you won't take a second look. however, waited so long, paiseh if reject. some more read from FR , she's famous in her service,should try

once in the room, she start her action. hug and kiss me, touch my rod and balls. then she asked me to sit on the bed, and sit on me. usual style of what ktv girls do, and indeed later during chat, she told me she work as hostess before in china. then we went to bath. after washing my ass and rod, she did a bbbj, which was quite shiok and she keep giving me the seducing look with my rod in her mouth. then proceed to the bed, she wore back her short skirt and her legs lacing. with herself topless, she suck my nipple and used her breasts to go around my body. then she told me to go on all fours facing down.

this the special part, which I didn't get from other WLs. she will stand, facing the opposite direction as me, with her legs on both sides of her body, bent down and bbbj for me. I didn't know my rod can be pulled back that much. looking at the mirror, feel more shiok, also due to her sexy looking long legs.

then I lay back on my back on the bed. though the rest are quite SOP like other WLs, but her bbbj is quite shiok with her fingers tickle my sensitive areas of my balls. I almost going to release so ask her to start the FJ. She did cowgirl, and she's doing it so fast, after a while I lean up to suck her breasts then I released, hugging her tightly while I blast off a few more times. shit, so fast, I still have other styles wanted to try. then she hug me and we took a short nap, then bathed and end of story.

summary:
name - cindy
house -L28-37

looks - 6 (8 with her race queen attire). 6, for looks, lower than most others give, but I think for people going for looks, its good to give an accurate rating for this. sometimes when I saw people giving 8 or 9 for looks for other girls, I think its not fair to guys going for looks, and in the end disappointed, and felt $ wasted. however she has beautiful curvy blond long hair, which looks fake, but she said they are real.

body - taller than me on heels, but when removed, I think only 165cm. breast I think B cup. not good at estimating this. quite slim, no tummy. tattoo on her hand

AR - don't have

french - didn't try, intend to but released too soon, no urge to french her

bbbj - 8 , she will use her fingers to tickle my balls

FJ - 6 , but not her fault, as I released too fast, so did one style, cowgirl, and while doing that, she aroused you by giving you the seducing look and moving up and down so fast

RTF - yes, mainly due to her attire, as heard from others she worn a nurse one too, and also due to her good service, and some special one, mentioned above, compared to other WLs
Old 28-11-2010, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 15
Vibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud ofVibrator has much to be proud of

Wanted to bonk the D cup Dada but OKT told me off for 1 month. WTF !!

So end up bonking Lan XIng from L1654a.

Here is my FR:

Name: Lan Xing
House: L1654a
Face: 6.5 (not my type leh)
Age: mid 20s (for some reasons, she doesn't look syt to me, maybe too much make-up ?)
Breast: 6 Despite a C+ cup natural, I still rate low bcos this pair is sagging a lot
BBBJ: 7.5
HJ: 8.5 her hand skills very good
FJ: 8.5 very accomodative

RTF: Don't think so bcos I cannot stand breast that sags too much.(sorry to her supporter). Nevertheless, I must say she is a very hardworking girl & her service is good

Pls PM me if you know of girls willing to do that.

Thank you.
Old 28-11-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
glddik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brother have infor for 2040? the door seems so bueatiful....
Old 29-11-2010, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by glddik View Post
Any brother have infor for 2040? the door seems so bueatiful....
Bro most important is the MM inside pretty lah...

Door so beautiful but inside all ah sohs then how leh...

Ha Ha...cheers...unfit
Old 29-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Dylan Prince is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Fabulously Sexilicious!@@!

Tried Chu Chu from L1654A after reading bro max's FR. And indeed she's absolutely fantastic!!! I will certainly RTF many consecutive times for sure...

[QUOTE=max_priest;5426971]I have had Chu Chu a couple of days ago after some prompting from my SBF buddies. I must say, she is Fabulously Sexilicious!

WL Name - Chu Chu
Origin - Anhui, PRC
Age - 24 years of age
Height - 1.67 m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L1654A (House of service-oriented WLs)
Old 29-11-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7227 / Power: 24
cyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond repute

my latest FR report:

Name: An An
Province: An Hui
House: 2831B
Previous Profession: cosmetic line, make up artist for bride
Look: 8/10 (consider pretty, more you look at her, more pretty. nai kan type)
Boobs: B cup dark nipple
Body: consider slim type. During chew keng, she wear 1 piece of black dress that can see her black panties. My didi
suddenly wake up haha
Frenching: 8/10 (she like to frenching very much, but she like to stick out her tongue, some bro might not like this type
of frenching)
Painting: Allowed. This gal super wet. i paint her for at least 15 minutes++ until she beg me to stop (actually she beg me to stop few times but i reject her call. the more you paint her, the more horny she is until she will automatically move her pussy, u just put your mouth there).
Shower Action: alot of frenching when we shower together. super shiok
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (normal, this area she must improved)
FJ: 9.5/10 (super horny & super wet type, the more you fuck her, more horny with alot of natural moaning sound)
GFE: 9/10 (like your gf, after the action she will hug you and sexy massage you. Even offer second round but rejected her
coz super tired)
RTF: Big yes.

our session start with our clothes still on where we already start wet frenching. Then i remove her 1 piece black dress slowly and kissing her neck, ear, remove her sexy bra and suck her B cup dark nipple. THen moving south to paint her for good 15 minutes++ with her sexy gstring pull aside. She beg me to stop few times but i rejected her call. I think at least she
orgasm for 2 times coz i found her body shaking with her moaning like hell. Then she ask me for shower and we done alot of frenching. We nearly done our FJ there but i want her to BBBJ me. So we stop there. After drying, we standing frenching and then slowly she will kiss your neck, slowly suck yr nipple (very wet) and then bend down to BBBJ my super hard
cock. I watch the way she bend down to BBBJ from the side mirror then sexy. After 5 minutes wet BBBJ, i already behtahan. Ask her to capped me. We start with standing doggie, then cowgal, doggie again in front of the bed mirror and finish off in missionary. Her pussy i guarantee you super wet and our room fill with her super sexy & seductive moaning with alot
of uh-oh uh-oh sound. After finish, we cuddle & hug like lover in the bed with alot of touching with kissing & frenching. Really like your girlfriend. She will tickle you to make you horny for second round but i rejected coz very tired (in future need to build stamina so that can fuck her twice). When departing, we passionately frenching and hugging each others.
Old 29-11-2010, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
hornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornyclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster

May I know where is this AnAn located? Thanks!
Old 29-11-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
ct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyclown View Post
May I know where is this AnAn located? Thanks!
AnAn home base is L2831B
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1