The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-01-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
Emmanuelle Celine

A friend went to shitty Emmanuelle and almost got played out. Waited 20min after reaching to get a reply. Then the girl is a cute small sized girl. But she’s not Thai. She’s Vietnamese. She’s pretty good. But the home is filthy, and smells. There is no hot water. Worst of all, BED BUGS!!! Celine’s entire body bitten with red marks. My friend also got a few on his body. For an okt to not bother about the well being of his ladies....
I agree that this stable is not so good.. booked a lady last week, from stats can CIM and previous comms OKT confirmed that hot shower is already fixed..

however, still cold shower... KNS.. from the beginning the lady chut pattern, wanted to do CBJ .. i insist on bbbj... then refused to do CIM.. after 1 shot, resting on bed and after she received a phone call, starts to play punk.. feign stomachache and start to ask me to leave..

damn dulan liao.. after shower and dressup, paid the the exact amount and she can still ask for tips.. told her.. no CIM, 1 shot and you still want tips??!!
Old 02-01-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

I Just had Siambu for lunch. It was moo from RP

Like the previous Bro said, she has some blemishes now but she is still pretty. Her body is just gorgeous. Full C tits and a meaty perky ass. She greeted me in a short tight yellow dress which just got my motor running once I stepped into the room.

Showered tght and she gave me the best sensual BBBJ which I almost gave in. Capped me, ride me and pumped each other till we collapsed. She French but prefers slow sensual ones rather than hardcore. We did several positions before I came in her trimmed pink tight pussy!

Overall amazing bonk, great start to 2018!
Old 02-01-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2520 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Bangkok gems Ning 1/1/18

Looks 7/10 young, sweet and sexy
Boobs 8/10 I love her boobs but got scars
Bbbj 8/10 wild and soft
Fj 9/10 she is a pro
Ar 6/10 kiss and go
Cim 10/10 twice

Ning is very sweet personality, I would agree with previous fr that she is wifey sex material. Didn’t want to write fr but I rather she earn and go rather me in my head wanting to court her. She is that sweet. Upon entering the house, she was all dressed up and fuck me, what a sexy little thing. She likes to fuck gently but I fucked her hard and then cim into her and she took it like a pro. Full marks for cim.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9993 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Kose from RL last week, place was quite discrete with ample parking just nearby. Just a quick FR, she was quite accommodating and playful although we had a language barrier. She does speak simple English and after round one she did offer me a massage. Round two I was quite tired and I requested her to just bbbj and cim. Overall I was quite satisfied by the experience, will want to explore other girls before I rtf. Thanks Bro SK for arranging.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=676914

This Sona from Emma Looks good, but I've definitely seen her here before definitely not first trip. any bro rem her?? since only have studio shots a bit reluctant to try lay.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 9
Esoja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Kose from regentlust last year, discreet place, never been there for such activity.
Anyway, lots of checks by okt before I can proceed.
Followed the Okt instruction and arrive to the place
She opened the door, was sharing with another lady i cant remember her name
Petite size with a lovely smile.
Went in and shower before action start. Good bbbj and fj after that. Rested a while than the next action begin.
Tight body with nice sexy boobs. Accomodating and friendly.
Review:
Look: 8/10 sexy looks but no make up
Body: 8/10 nice small frame body
Bbbj : yes
Fj : 8/10 any position, 2shots
Gfe: 9/10 very friendly
Old 02-01-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
edraven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmm seems like Tiara removed from xclusive listing already...

wanted to try her
Old 02-01-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dennisbergkamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius81 View Post
sorry to regent boss
things are ok now
some miscom on my side with my friend but now all ok

i try Kose from regent lust today and she's pretty more pretty than photos and a bit crazy type very fun. i think her face 9/10
tease fuck massage all are good 8/10
suck not so good mabbe becos she have accident with one customer who try to deep throat too much 5/10
very nice body butt and boobs 9/10
small body means small pussy can feel cock touching all the way in 8/10

kose overall 8/10

See Min resting in the living room face 8/10
looks just like her photos and very friendly smile both times
want to try her next if can

my own face body and performance overall i give myself 3/10
haha
Bro, how come suddenly u can book? I tried booking Min on 29 dec also, okt say wanna PM me for address, i waited for more than 1 hr also no reply. Sianzz, i asked to cancel and tried another stable. Not sure if this is bcos i first time book their gals but everyone will have their first time mah.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 13
aquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chongstern View Post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=676914

This Sona from Emma Looks good, but I've definitely seen her here before definitely not first trip. any bro rem her?? since only have studio shots a bit reluctant to try lay.
She came as sasa before

If its really her....

Just say I’ll be rtfing
Old 02-01-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 8
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Amcha from teeruklover

Sometimes the world really small! I thought Amcha looked like someone I knew from chionging in bkk, but lost contact with her. Since my type also, I book and go down see. Hahahaah! Maybe this Friday Toto is mine. So small world, and she is the person i met in Bkk. Havent up her yet because that time up her friend. She was also so surprised to see me, and we spend some time to chit chat and catch up. Next time I will get her overnight and bring her chiong in SG also.

Looks: 9/10 Small faced, and nice sharp features. Playful type of look.
Body: 8/10 Enhanced boobs but probably large Bs. She is a very slim and small sized lady, and too big boobs look very scary. She was really flat I recall last time my friend who up her tell me.
Service: 10/10 I knew her b4 and is like a fwb meeting after a long time. We like long lost lovers and did everything. Hahaha.. But ymmv bros.

100% rtf overnight and if she have off days, I will bring her out also. 4D also I nv tio before!
Old 02-01-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
Takashino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had amcha from TRL for dinner yesterday. The petite curvy girl who greeted me behind the door was amcha. Her looks was as posted in the pix, albeit darker being a Thai. She stand at about 150+ cm quite a bit shorter than me and has a small body frame which is good for carrying around during the deed.

Actually I had some drinks before visiting her and my ability wasn’t that strong however upon seeing her did got me aroused. Her BBBJ was good and oops I actually CIM on her without warning haha, however she took it graciously with a smile. Offered some simple massage in between shots and second shot was offered as soon she flipped me in front to massage. Wet BBBJ with massage followed by cowgirl, doggie and I carried her up and pump then eventually ended the 2nd shot in missionary.

I am actually surprised that I managed to fired off 2 shots with her. I guess it is due to her piece of oyster is extremely tasty. A hidden gem that will prompt me to return to taste again.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
superhardeggg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy New Year fellow chiongsters
Old 02-01-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
This one looks really hot!
Old 02-01-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 7
topguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud of

Took 'AngPai' Moo from RP.

Location: Check with OKT (I hate the shower head of this hotel)
Age: Definately not as posted lol (Bros can ask her herself)
Looks: 7/10 (Probably a outbreak of pimples)
Body: 8/10 (Natural small C or big b nice brown nipples)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Short and stop)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Fast game for me)
Damage: 110/1/1
Rtf: No will take others.

Overall a decent price for a decent bonk.
But Okt seriously the 'towel' u used is more like for wiping table.
Cant even cover my face lol. Tolong use bigger ones la.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
Emmanuelle Celine

A friend went to shitty Emmanuelle and almost got played out. Waited 20min after reaching to get a reply. Then the girl is a cute small sized girl. But she’s not Thai. She’s Vietnamese. She’s pretty good. But the home is filthy, and smells. There is no hot water. Worst of all, BED BUGS!!! Celine’s entire body bitten with red marks. My friend also got a few on his body. For an okt to not bother about the well being of his ladies....
Oh dear😱😱 you can bring bed bugs home and they will infest your home!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1