The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2011, 09:02 PM
Samster

Location: Nether poles I shall roam, the middle one I call home
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 23
clover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

I quite agree. Just had Cindy too for the ...time, somehow don't regret going back to her when the other WL services lag. A pity my Hua Yi is lacking finesse otherwise would be perfect however she just knows when to get her mouth going to resolve all matters.

She was wearing here black transparent top and fishnet stockings again. Couldn't make myself clear enough to ask her to change to her black ones. However, entering her from behind with one of her long stockinged legs in 6" high heels on the bed and her bending down is more than enough for me to get another hard on. This time she turned around just before I could release, forced me on the bed with my feet on the floor and did a reverse cowboy with one leg on the bed in her high heels and stockings mmmmm.

Must find out whether there are other WLs that go for the black stockings and high heels feature. There is a MILF WL at 2837 that dresses similarly like her but in the cat 80 group.

(BTW was supposed to take Small Yoko but she will be on leave till 17th, hence my all time fab Cindy)

She rocks bad time!!
Old 03-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Dylan Prince is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn69 View Post
she looks like the japanese singer Mayi from taiwan...a bit bunny tooth? then Honey should be from L30H21A...the house where my regular Ru Hui used to work.
Wow if Honey from L30H21A looks like Japanese singer Mayi, I would definitely bonk her countless times. Mayi has been my all time fantasy!!!
Old 04-01-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Shawn69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Prince View Post
Wow if Honey from L30H21A looks like Japanese singer Mayi, I would definitely bonk her countless times. Mayi has been my all time fantasy!!!
I think L30H21A has moved to L16H37 if I'm not wrong. That's what the OKT told me when I were there...at the old place.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Prince View Post
Let's start the queue going!

Old 04-01-2011, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn69 View Post
I think L30H21A has moved to L16H37 if I'm not wrong. That's what the OKT told me when I were there...at the old place.
Bro. Is it confirmed? Wanna visit this house soon! Thanks
Old 04-01-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Wahhh! When brudder maxx first talk about Honey, all brudders here made a fuss over it and started to inquire about her. This is what I called the power of influencing words from a super senior brudder.

Impressionnant!!!
Old 04-01-2011, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
Asap5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bros, i am new to dis forum. I hav been camping in GL atleast once 2 weeks. I like particularly big boob chinese girls. I am writing dis to know about a chinese girl i met a year back.

I was standing in WH road deciding wer to go and i saw a girl looking very sexy, wearing black and white shirt skirt. I asked her if we can go but she didnt say any thing and went inside a house in WH. I followed her and ther was a old lady OKT. She said the price is 150 for 1 hour and lined up da girls. I selected da same girl i saw out side. We went to da room and had great time. She is da first gl girl i frenched.

GL: westerhout road corner of gl16
Name: Dolphin
Speak: Chinese and little english.
Boobs: 9- big, tink 36d
Body: 10- hour glass, sexy
Gfe: 10 - she was naughty and playful

Can any bro tell me if she still in GL?
Old 04-01-2011, 02:47 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -334 / Power: 0
PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asap5 View Post
I followed her and ther was a old lady OKT. She said the price is 150 for 1 hour and lined up da girls. I selected da same girl i saw out side. We went to da room and had great time. She is da first gl girl i frenched.

GL: westerhout road corner of gl16
Name: Dolphin
Speak: Chinese and little english.
Boobs: 9- big, tink 36d
Body: 10- hour glass, sexy
Gfe: 10 - she was naughty and playful

Can any bro tell me if she still in GL?
You should be talking about WH1617 which got suspended.
Dolphin is long gone lah! Now the Old Lady OKT can be found at her son's place at L1817.

Honey is Sweet
Old 04-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

today went to RTF tingting again at 1612, nothing much to write about since it was a super short session as i had to rush off liao

but i saw a quite chio girl walk in while waiting for tingting, asked the okt and he said her name is YaYa....anyone know anything about this girl ??
Old 04-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
Asap5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow... I never tot i will get response so fast. Thanx bro.

All these days i would just goto GL and select which ever i will like at dat time. But after going thru da SBF I will go for better reviewd WL. All along i go to Thai house and always pay 50$ for 1 hour - 2 shots.

I hav not tried Chinese house cos few OKT in GL18 said no wen i asked for 2 shots for 150$.

Any bro can let me know wer I get 2 shot for 150$. Also please give FR for english speaking chinese WL.

Thanks bros. I will start writing my FR soon

Chau...
Old 05-01-2011, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Wahhh! When brudder maxx first talk about Honey, all brudders here made a fuss over it and started to inquire about her. This is what I called the power of influencing words from a super senior brudder.

Impressionnant!!!

What a contrast as compared to you
Old 06-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking A lass always in pure WHITE apparel!!

WL Name - Jiao Jiao
Age - 23 years
Height - 1.63 m
Origin - Shenyang, PRC
Home Base - L16H39
Misc Info - Has been in GL since about a year ago but no one post a FR on her
. I did not even heard about her until I saw her in Willie's place one fine day.

Looks - 7/10

She resembles about 40% like the ex-TCS (now known as Media Corp) artist, Madeline Chu. Points deducted for wearing an awfully-looking fake eyelashes. Most WL in 1639 love to wear thick and bushy fake eyelashes. If they want to wear fake eyelashes, they should wear those look more natural & more realistically-sparsely. She has nice and shapely kissable lips and double eyelid eyes. She likes to tie up her tinted and frizzy tress. She would look more sex-appealing if she let her hair down and I would then give her 7.3/10.

Bod - 7/10

She is not ideally curvaecous but definitely not a turn off to me. Her bod is still very girlish, smooth, fair and slim. She has a tiny operation scar just above her pubic area which are covered with a tattoo.

Tits - 7/10

She possesses a small B cupper assets. Her nipples are pale pink in colour. Still very good to suckle and caress.

Shower - 7.3/10

She gave me a relatively mild body2body soapy massage. We frenched passionately and deeply for a good few mins in the shower while the running tap water provided the necessary rhythm to drive us on sexually as we were frenching away in a world of ourselves.

Cat-Bath - 7/10

Not fantastic but quite stimulating as it is always very enjoyable seeing a sex-appealing lass stimulating me with her silky smooth and warm tongue & hands.

AR - N/A

She said she does not perform this department. To me it ain't important versus french kissing.

French Kissing - 7.8/10

I must say she is a great french kisser. Alot of GFE generated while she frenched kissing me. Her tongue pressure against mine was optimum. ShiokadOoo!!

BBBJ - 7/10

She is generally fine in this department and appeared to be putting in a lot of effort by twisting her head while throbbing her head vertically up and down on my hard on member. She did use some hand actions on me but not very skillful compare to the ang pais of 54A. I have given her some invaluable tips, I hope she'll learn fast.

FJ - 7.7/10

I enjoyed fucking this lass as our session was rather spontaneous and her pussy was rather tight. She actually wanna apply KY on her pussy as she feared that she was too dry but I stopped her and I went down south to give her an intense muff diving job!! I can tell she enjoyed my action tremendously as her pussy responded appropriately with plenty of juice.

This lass was one hell of a WL as she was pretty accomodating to my request for several sexual patterns.

Attitude - 8/10

Excellent!

RTF - Yes lah!!! Needless to ask ... She assured me that she shall up the ante when I RTF on her next week ... Then why do I have to wait till next week?? Bwahahaha ...

Enjoy,
MaXxx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-01-2011, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nengKar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Bro. Is it confirmed? Wanna visit this house soon! Thanks
Yes moved to L1637 liao...was there on opening day 31122010...
Old 07-01-2011, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Went down to the newly opened W19 to check out the girls and decor. Only 2 girls when I was there, not my type so was about to leave when the OKT commented his place was for ppl to fuck and not for ppl to kua zabo. WTF, I dun see someone I like then I can't fuck right? Got me dulan.

Walked over to 1608 take a look at Irene. Nice body but chubby face. Not my type so rejected. While I was about to leave, guess what? The bloody OKT gave me a shoddy attitude and commented that I should go to night club to find girls instead. 2 OKTs with shoddy attidues. What assholes. I don't go to fuckshops to get myself insulted so I'm not going to patronize them or their girls in future. Hopped over to 1612 but alas the 2 sisters are on red status. While there, saw 2 girls from other houses who were called by 2 bros. One of the girl was SinSin, rather petite but pretty with maybe B+ boobs, new girl in GL according to Tommy. I asked for Cindy from 2837 and she got there after I waited for a few minutes.

Really tall on her heels and fantastic smooth skin! Best skin I felt in GL, due to her usage of her own shower gel instead of the standard issue ones in the showers. Hardworking girl who aims to please. She's not as wild or slutty as I expected. My experience with August was wilder than with her. But Cindy is pretty.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
Liquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Max_priest could you explain why you ask the girls whether you can don't use condom to have intercourse for awhile. Please explain properly. I have sources that you asked a few girls for this kind of request.I know its you cause I seen how you look like and the audi you drive.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1