The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 04-12-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 14
sixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud of
Re: Queen Spa near ABC market (Qi Qi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Tried qiqi this afternoon. Very quiet and clean place.
Good massage with enough strength. Will come back again for 90 min massage

Thanks bro for sharing this place
Thanks for ur review bro, up u 14 rep pts in return already
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 04-12-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 8
flareon1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflareon1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflareon1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please share ctc bro
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 04-12-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nick246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Clean massage with teasing o not? Haha...
Old 04-12-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
yaogaoxin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ZERO teasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick246 View Post
Clean massage with teasing o not? Haha...
Old 04-12-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nick246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaogaoxin View Post
ZERO teasing
thank for d info bro..
Old 05-12-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster (A)

sixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud ofsixniner has much to be proud of

All requests for wechat replied
Old 05-12-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 16
lzmmcken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlzmmcken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Stephanie this afternoon as I was suffering from neck ache for several days. I only had time for 1 hr so took the $50 Chinese massage and boy can she massage.

I was basically in pain and pleasure as she pressed on all the knots and acupuncture points.

She was clear in explaining her service and ask if I wanted the 1 hour to do a full body massage or just focus on neck, shoulder and back so that she offer the service which I desire.

I will definitely RTM
Old 06-12-2017, 06:15 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzmmcken View Post
Tried Stephanie this afternoon as I was suffering from neck ache for several days. I only had time for 1 hr so took the $50 Chinese massage and boy can she massage.

I was basically in pain and pleasure as she pressed on all the knots and acupuncture points.

She was clear in explaining her service and ask if I wanted the 1 hour to do a full body massage or just focus on neck, shoulder and back so that she offer the service which I desire.

I will definitely RTM
Thanks for ur review bro, up u 14 rep pts in return already.
Old 07-12-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster (A)

Any more reviews on Queen Spa? Post ur reviews here and I’ll up u 14 rep pts in return.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Sunflower2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Queen Spa near ABC market (Qi Qi)

Got a 90 min massage by Stephanie.

From the first touch, can tell that she is "Right One" for a great massage.

Quiet location, good layout, great massage.

I will be back......
Old 08-12-2017, 08:59 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower2006 View Post
Got a 90 min massage by Stephanie.

From the first touch, can tell that she is "Right One" for a great massage.

Quiet location, good layout, great massage.

I will be back......
Thanks for ur review on Queen Spa bro, just up u 14 rep pts in return.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:05 AM
Samster (A)

Any more reviews on Queen Spa? Post ur reviews here and I’ll up u 14 rep pts in return.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35402 / Power: 45
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Seem like a nice place for great massage

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/reputation.php?p=16783544

Private exchange of more than 55 points are available too. PM me
Old 11-12-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Seem like a nice place for great massage
Thanks for ur positive comment bro, up u already
Old 11-12-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 8
mataqia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After my previous great massage decided needed one today after a week of trekking. Called up and asked for Stephanie. Was recommended C as she was “just as good”. Always ready to expand my options so agreed on C.

U know how there are some massages whereby u just are so relaxed that the next thing u know u are asked to turn around? Or those that u wish could go on and on and on? Sadly, the one by C was the total opposite. I actually was hoping for her to tell me to turn round earlier so that it could end. Likewise, the last 10 minutes was some facial massage of my forehead and cheeks hat seemed to be just to finish off the time.
I actually left the massage wanting another one to recover from this one!
Then again, different strokes for different folks so this is just my own humble feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mataqia View Post
Dropped by this afternoon as I was around the area. No booking so was assigned Stephanie.

Originally only paid for an hour but extended by another 1/2 as the massage was really good. just strong enough to really go deep into the muscles as Stephanie knows her stuff. Just massage about and can tell I dun get enough sleep and that I work at a desk most of the time. What I most like is that the massage was just the right strength. Not so soothing that I fall asleep or too hard that I was screaming in pain. Well, to be honest, I was wincing in pain when she massaged my left thigh as I do have a tight ilial tibial band.
All in all, a good place for a good clean massage.
Thanks TS!
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal