The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2013, 10:00 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Beware of PERKASA..... Will they have an influence in Singapore ?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://news.abnxcess.com/2013/10/per...-and-in-bible/

Perkasa wants churches in Sabah and Sarawak to stop using “Allah” in worship and in Bible
14 OCT 2013 02:35PM

PUTRAJAYA, Oct 14 — Malay rights group Perkasa now wants churches in Borneo to stop using “Allah” in their worship and in the Al-Kitab after the Court of Appeal ruled today that the Catholic Church cannot use the word “Allah” in The Herald.

Perkasa vice-president Datuk Zulkifli Noordin told Malay Mail Online that the Al-Kitab, the Bahasa Malaysia version of the Christian bible, could continue to be distributed in Malaysia, but the holy book must not contain 32 words, including “Allah”.

“I have no problem if they want to publish that without those words, not just ‘Allah’, but 32 words in the Syariah Criminal Enactment,” Zulkifli said.

Former PAS deputy president Nasharuddin Mat Isa also told Malay Mail Online that the Court of Appeal’s ruling clearly indicated that the word “Allah” is exclusive to Muslims.

When he was asked if Bumiputera Christians in Sabah and Sarawak could continue using the word “Allah” in their church services, he said: “Everyone should stick to that decision.”

Zulkifli added that the Sabah and Sarawak churches should be educated on today’s court ruling that ruled that the word “Allah” is not an integral part of the Christian faith.

“For all these years, the white American has wrongly used the word ‘negro’ and ‘nigger’. Suddenly they found out it’s been wrongly used, so they changed. Why not you emulate that?” he said.

When told that Bumiputera Christians have used the word “Allah” long before Malaysia was formed in 1963, Zulkifli said: “They’ve been using it during the colonisation by the Western world on the Muslim country.

“You can’t colonise people, use their word, and then you claim it’s yours. I mean, that’s ridiculous, isn’t it?” he added.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1