The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveseekerx View Post
Ya think i saw you talking to the thai uncle staff and asked what time the pub close.
Thermae pub today has many thai mei mei i think quite many may be university or college students. Too bad the place is fested by many dirty old japs. The quality i feel not to my liking. Yes many young thai mei mei with pretty look, but small boobs and with push up bra. I only found 2 C Cup girl. Chatted with the big boobs girl near the door to hotel upstair. She quoted me THB 2,500 (fuck job) + THB 500 (taxi). If use hotel upstair for short time cost THB 700. I think the quote for me is lower as i heard 3 taiwanese uncles said they get quoted THB 3,500. So the price does vary. If she like you, you may get THB 2,000 for a shot.
I didn't go for the C cup girl whom can speak good english.
Instead i left for the notorious Nana Plaza. Went into a pub first left upstair 2nd floor, can't remember the pub name (think it's called "Stripe"). There inside all girls top quality, angelic look, fair and cute looking. See liao lanjiao steamed immediately. They dancing on stage and damn the boobs with red nipple bouncing up and down. I kept eying their pussy. One girl look like thai russian. The drink THB 160 per beer. Lady drink THB 160. But quoted THB 4,000 for overnight 😣. Money ran low due to many soappy fuckings in Pattaya days before and fuck massage @ merci massage in hwaikwang bangkok. Pattaya soappy THB 3,000. Merci fuck massage THB 2,300.
Hope these info will be useful for bros going to cheong bkk soon.
Straps? Ladybug bar. Check my posts. Been b4
Old 23-12-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

a few observation on thermae for the past few days

- if u are there early like 9/10pm, those good looking syt wont consider go LT. they can earn more doing multiple ST.

- fri and sat night have more girls (like duh?.. haha)

- those less revealing dress girl does provide better GFE (my opinion la..)
Old 23-12-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lancer13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Or just do multiple ST like the girls too before finding a LT at 11+pm hahah
Old 24-12-2018, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya think i saw you talking to the thai uncle staff and asked what time the pub close.
Thermae pub today has many thai mei mei i think quite many may be university or college students. Too bad the place is fested by many dirty old japs. The quality i feel not to my liking. Yes many young thai mei mei with pretty look, but small boobs and with push up bra. I only found 2 C Cup girl. Chatted with the big boobs girl near the door to hotel upstair. She quoted me THB 2,500 (fuck job) + THB 500 (taxi). If use hotel upstair for short time cost THB 700. I think the quote for me is lower as i heard 3 taiwanese uncles said they get quoted THB 3,500. So the price does vary. If she like you, you may get THB 2,000 for a shot.
I didn't go for the C cup girl whom can speak good english.
Instead i left for the notorious Nana Plaza. Went into a pub first left upstair 2nd floor, can't remember the pub name (think it's called "Stripe"). There inside all girls top quality, angelic look, fair and cute looking. See liao lanjiao steamed immediately. They dancing on stage and damn the boobs with red nipple bouncing up and down. I kept eying their pussy. One girl look like thai russian. The drink THB 160 per beer. Lady drink THB 160. But quoted THB 4,000 for overnight 😣. Money ran low due to many soappy fuckings in Pattaya days before and fuck massage @ merci massage in hwaikwang bangkok. Pattaya soappy THB 3,000. Merci fuck massage THB 2,300.
Hope these info will be useful for bros going to cheong bkk soon.
Bro is merci any good for soapy ? Is it as good as Emma or Poseidon ?
Old 24-12-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Anybody going tonight? Want to go together?
Old 26-12-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 17
Melster2008 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMelster2008 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMelster2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

Will be in BKK 7-11 Jan. any bros wanna meet up for Thermae excursion? Been years since I patronise that place. Been out of touch. PM if interested.
Old 26-12-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MF101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melster2008 View Post
Hi bros,

Will be in BKK 7-11 Jan. any bros wanna meet up for Thermae excursion? Been years since I patronise that place. Been out of touch. PM if interested.
I'll be heading there on the 7th. Will be visiting this place.
Old 27-12-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Catfish9966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MF101 View Post
I'll be heading there on the 7th. Will be visiting this place.
Bro I would like to join you too. If you don't mind. I am going fr 9-11
Old 27-12-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MF101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish9966 View Post
Bro I would like to join you too. If you don't mind. I am going fr 9-11
Sure no prob. Drop me a PM see how we can arrange to meet.
Old 29-12-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
KTVme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros. Anybody wanna hook up for drinks together tonight? 2 of us dunno where is good to go. Msg me.
Old 29-12-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
HitnRun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going thermae tonight? Drop me a pm
Old 31-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Instead i left for the notorious Nana Plaza. Went into a pub first left upstair 2nd floor, can't remember the pub name (think it's called "Stripe"). There inside all girls top quality, angelic look, fair and cute looking. See liao lanjiao steamed immediately. They dancing on stage and damn the boobs with red nipple bouncing up and down. I kept eying their pussy. One girl look like thai russian. The drink THB 160 per beer. Lady drink THB 160. But quoted THB 4,000 for overnight 😣.
This one is ladyboy bar.
U wont feel their dicks because whats special about the ladyboys there is all have their dicks cut off already
Old 31-12-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
RjX86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros..going to thermae for the first time as I will be in Bangkok from 10-14 Jan..just to check for LT better to go after 11? Is it similar to soi cowboy?

Thanks in advance..first time going to bkk..previously visit pattaya
Old 02-01-2019, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Quote:
just to check for LT better to go after 11?
12-1am better i feel

Quote:
Is it similar to soi cowboy?
nope, different
Old 02-01-2019, 04:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Agree. Better still if closer to the end of the month when the rent is due and the gals need $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
12-1am better i feel

nope, different
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1