The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
smeIIy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

TS effort very commendable.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
JamieCallagher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story and support this thread
Old 12-12-2018, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

TS having holidays mood...so no time to write..
Old 17-12-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Holiday Activities - Day 2

While I was fully concentrating on my ass-kissing (and -tasting), I couldnt help being aware that my towel had loosened and was beginning to fall off, which it eventually did due to our activities. I could clearly then feel my already-hard cock just swinging away between my thighs, due to kneeling position which had my legs apart. Although I knew my penis was already sore from all the love-making these few days, the urge to enter Irene became stronger and stronger. This was also the best time to do so - Irene was all ready for me, and Susan would still be deeply asleep. I unstuck my face from her between her buttcheeks.

I climbed up onto the sofa, kneeling to position my hips right behind her arched back (and buttocks). I placed both my hands on her rear to keep her steady, and tried to find her entrance using only my cock. Irene knew what I was attempting, and kept still for me. After several tries, I successfully slipped inside a very wet Irene. Her moaning began with my very first thrust...

She kept it to a minimum, however, her moaning. We were both still very aware that Irene was in the next room, and could hear us if we were too loud. Fucking Irene in this position, her slim and petite figure became very apparent once again. It was just that much easier to move against her, and felt as if each thrust reached deeper inside her. My hands and other parts of my body also moved around her much easier - this made roaming my hands all over her much quicker!

And also because I was in this position, in the living room, I could see right outside across the balcony. It was pretty much daylight outsid now, and the city of Melaka was coming to life. I began to be aware of this despite my intense love-making with Irene. And for some reason, my mind began to drift off in the midst of it! Being in Melaka, banging a slim sexy woman - whom did this remind me of? Ms. Sylvia, of course!! I don’t know why but that old English teacher of mine just popped into my mind like that! And instantly, the entire place transformed into my old school - my old classroom, to be exact, with Ms. Sylvia right in front of me!

We were at the window of the classroom facing the small forest beside our school. By this time, she was already totally undressed, hands clutching the window frame, supporting herself while I pounded her from behind. I myself was of course fully nude as well, hands at Ms. Sylvia’s hips, holding on tightly. From this view, I could still see part of her expression, as her face was tilted slightly sideways, and her hair was tied up neatly in a bun (she had come prepared). The classroom was empty, the whole block was empty, heck, the entire school compound was empty!

Ms. Sylvia: Are you enjoying this?

I didn’t answer, just kept thrusting.

Ms. Sylvia: I hope you are; I am loving this so much!

She managed to utter those words between moans. I still didn’t answer coz I was fully concentrating on the task at hand.

Ms. Sylvia: Shall we try this someplace else?

Now THAT got my attention! I stopped immediate.

Me: Huh? Someplace else?

She turned her head to look at me (sideways).

Ms. Sylvia: Yeah, you know...if you’d like, we could head downstairs, and do it under the trees... out in the open.

Holy crap!! This lady was really into adventurous stuff!! I was stunned for a moment, but then recovered from it soon.

Me: Err... if you want...

Before I could finish my sentence, she had already pulled off me and held my hand, pulling me towards the door. We brought nothing with us - clothes, underwear, even our shoes - which were left in small piles on the floor. I was hesitant at first, but seeing her jiggling buttocks as she walked in front of me, and the prospect of what was to happen were strong motivation indeed!!

One thing which I noticed immediately when outside totally naked was how apparent the breeze felt on your skin - even the softest breeze can be clearly felt on the entire body! But I kept following a naked Ms. Sylvia down the stairs and towards the school field which also adjacent to the forest and our block. And alongside boundary of said field and forest is of course the school fence, and a row of trees. All along the way, all I ever paid attention to was Ms. Sylvia’s naked body - how her skin glistened in the sunlight, how truly slim and curvaceous she was, how her breasts and buttocks bounced and jiggled while she walked, and oh - that rare smile she had on only for me. I was so focused on this lady I barely felt the cement, asphalt, and grass beneath my feet even though I was barefooted.

It wasn’t long before we were under the row of trees next to the forest. It was shaded here (obviously) so it was nice and cool from the burning sun, and it was silent except for the sound of insects and the occasional rustling of leaves in the breeze. Ms. Sylvia picked a short coconut tree (those decorative ones) towards the edge of the school field and boundary.

Without skipping a moment, Ms. Sylvia turned around to face me and knelt on the ground.

Ms. Sylvia: I’ve always wanted to try this; never been outside without my clothes before.

Me: Oh really? Me too...

Ms. Sylvia: Good. I hope this we enjoy this together then. You’ve been such a good student; I hope this would be a good reward for you!

Without another word, she lifted my penis into her mouth and started slowly sucking me. Her rhythm gradually built into a more steady one, and so did her intensity, until she was finally deep-throating me. She knew when I was ready, and rose to position herself - hands holding onto the tree trunk for support, and bum turned towards me invitingly.

Ms. Sylvia: Come, let’s continue where we left off...

I entered her easily and started fucking her with full intensity - my hands grabbing her waist and me thrusting into her wildly. Ms. Sylvia didn’t try to control her moaning at all even though we were out wide in the open. She knew there wasn’t a single soul within earshot of us, so she just expressed herself freely. That encouraged me to do the same, and soon we were a noisy pair of teacher and student having furious sex in the school field. The weather was perfect, the place was perfect, and Ms. Sylvia was perfect! All around, the serenity of the school compound enveloped us.

Ms. Sylvia: Now can you... oh oh... do me from the front?

With that, she allowed me to exit her, before turning around - and to my surprise - laid down on the grass with her legs spread wide open! I looked down at her, a bit stunned that she was willing to get down and dirty, quite literally!

Ms. Sylvia: Well, what are you waiting for? (She gently, said with a smile)

I recovered and immediately dropped to my knees, getting into position to mount this sexy teacher. Hands on her knees, pushing forward a little to lift her hips up, I slid my erection inside Ms. Sylvia, and resumed our love-making. My hands moved from her knees to her bouncing breasts, grabbing them, squeezing them, teasing her nipples, doing practically everything I could do with my hands (nothing too rough though). Ms. Sylvia seemed to truly enjoy the attention I was giving her.

Ms. Sylvia: Tell me when you are about to come... ah ah... oh... okay?

Me: Uh... arh... okay...

Ms. Sylvia: Good... I want you to... ah... stand up and come all over me...

My eyes widened in surprise once again, no words could form in my mouth; I just increased my pace of thrusting, eager to reach the finale she described!! The feeling intensified, so did her moaning, and eventually, the inevitable feeling was here.

Me: I’m gonna.... I’m going to come!!

As I muttered that, I withdrew from Ms. Sylvia and stood up over her as she had instructed, placing my feet on either sides of her waist. I rubbed my swollen cock until I started to spray and drip all over Ms. Sylvia - her breasts got the most of it, some droplets fell on her face and neck, and the remaining dripped onto her belly (her very slim belly), flowing into her bellybutton. I fought to keep my eyes open the entire time I came, and thoroughly enjoyed every second of the spectacle. And when I had completely milked myself onto Ms. Sylvia...

Ms. Sylvia: Well done!! Very well done!!
Old 17-12-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

One of the closer-looking pics to Ms. Sylvia that I could find, in terms of complexion and figure, though her boobs aren’t quite as big.
Old 17-12-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7563 / Power: 8
PinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond repute

More please bro
Old 17-12-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

welcome back bro
Old 18-12-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
DennisMoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update and pic!!
Old 18-12-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
TS having holidays mood...so no time to write..
Guilty as charged.
Old 18-12-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
waswas49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Old 19-12-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 17
skinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

awesome story!
Old 19-12-2018, 06:14 AM
Samster

I stood over Ms. Sylvia and watched helplessly as she surveyed the mess I had made on her. Sitting up, she started using her fingers to carefully remove as much cum as possible, flicking it onto the grass beside her. Of course, some of it on her body started to flow downwards as soon as she sat up, but she managed to remove those before they reached her pubic hair.

Ms. Sylvia: Oh my god! So much! You naughty boy!

She looked up at me, as if to say “look what you have done to me!”. I only managed to smile back sheepishly. But it wasn’t bad - coz she was smiling!

Ms. Sylvia: You’ve been keeping all of this inside you, for me?

She was still smiling when she said that, and again I just smiled at her, guilty. She had flicked most of my love juices off her by then. Of course, there were still traces left.

Ms. Sylvia: My god - this will not do. I’ve got to wash up a bit.

She gestured for me to help her up, which I did, and she led me to leave the school field. She was headed towards the garderner’s tool shed, which had a tap and hose beside it. Once again, I admired her slim body and jiggling buttocks as I walked behind her.
Old 19-12-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: My Landlady

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
Guilty as charged.
Waiting for your next charge
Old 19-12-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 20-12-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Oktoberfest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, enjoying it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1