The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 11
MystoJ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMystoJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
L8H43G4 (pin pin)
Cat 50/ 30 minutes / Thai

Had a difficult time book free lance prc from wechat. So decided to go L8H43 since already in that area.

Okts are friendly and decided to try G4 since reading good FR on SBF.

Made some small talk and she can converse in English. No problem in communicating with her.

Looks: 8/10. Syt with GND looks
Boobs: enhance with cute nipples.
Went into room and strip into shower. She gave me a HJ during shower and clean me up nice.
BJ with caps: 9/10. Suck me good with catbath and made effort to make me feel relaxed. Lick my shaft am balls and I even made her lay beside me and suck her like a baby with her tugging me. Damn shiok!

FJ: Then she capped me and I just want to mission her deep and fast. She seems to enjoy and constantly letting out soft moans and twitching at times. Pump her deep and kept changing the tempo of the thrust and pussy feels tight and naturally wet easily. Places her legs on my shoulder and changed the thrusting angle and kept pumping fast and hard till I cum. After cumming, just leave rod inside her until rod soften before pulling it out.
She then help clean me and still have time so asked me to sleep with her for a while. Lay beside me and hugging me like a gf and did not hurry me out. Took another shower and she gave me a goodbye kiss.
Damage : $50.
Talked to Okt after and slowly took time to see the gals in the tank. G14 and G19 looks really good and Okt also recommend G19 for my next bonk. Said Got good reviews from customers G19.
Lucky did not go for the freelance if not missed out on this gem...
Rtf for sure but will try other gems in the house.
Just tried G4
Look: 7 and increased to 8 when she let down her hair naked
Body: 8 enhanced boob, petite body and nice ass
She’s quite a worker, cowgirl ride quite long, I got to tell her that I want to doggy her then she stop. Overall, a friendly girl with beautiful face and body, will RTF
Old 15-11-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G19, look better in the tank than up close. Tan body but have baby scar. I think the ladies are on the older side.
Friendly service and obliging. But not my Cai, rtf no. Prefer younger girls who are not too tan.
Old 16-11-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Waka0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

post removed-

Last edited by Waka0; 16-11-2018 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Wrong house thread
Old 17-11-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Her boobs have been previously discussed by myself and other bros.
C, silicon, hard. Good to see, not good to touch.
For good measure, face is pretty n CFM MILF type.
Tried G18. Fake boobs. Talk too much, told her that and she got unhappy. Looks 6/10, FJ 6/10, not service oriented to me, not willing to do what I told her (normal positions), just lie there , G19 is a better fuck with good service.
Old 18-11-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

@Chantelfin,
G19 has a thin fade line from belly button downwards, typical of preggy women. She claims its a birth mark, she have no children. Quite possible, as such preggy lines disappear after childbirth.
Anyway, the line kinda turns me on, as this means she is a real woman that can be impregnanted. Like fucking a preggy w/o the belly. Lol !

G18, typical old bird pattern liao.
Old 18-11-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 7
mao007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed bro g4 among the best in the house
Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
L8H43G4 (pin pin)
Cat 50/ 30 minutes / Thai

Had a difficult time book free lance prc from wechat. So decided to go L8H43 since already in that area.

Okts are friendly and decided to try G4 since reading good FR on SBF.

Made some small talk and she can converse in English. No problem in communicating with her.

Looks: 8/10. Syt with GND looks
Boobs: enhance with cute nipples.
Went into room and strip into shower. She gave me a HJ during shower and clean me up nice.
BJ with caps: 9/10. Suck me good with catbath and made effort to make me feel relaxed. Lick my shaft am balls and I even made her lay beside me and suck her like a baby with her tugging me. Damn shiok!

FJ: Then she capped me and I just want to mission her deep and fast. She seems to enjoy and constantly letting out soft moans and twitching at times. Pump her deep and kept changing the tempo of the thrust and pussy feels tight and naturally wet easily. Places her legs on my shoulder and changed the thrusting angle and kept pumping fast and hard till I cum. After cumming, just leave rod inside her until rod soften before pulling it out.
She then help clean me and still have time so asked me to sleep with her for a while. Lay beside me and hugging me like a gf and did not hurry me out. Took another shower and she gave me a goodbye kiss.
Damage : $50.
Talked to Okt after and slowly took time to see the gals in the tank. G14 and G19 looks really good and Okt also recommend G19 for my next bonk. Said Got good reviews from customers G19.
Lucky did not go for the freelance if not missed out on this gem...
Rtf for sure but will try other gems in the house.
Old 17-12-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xmen12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Try G4 and G19
Both ok service
Old 26-12-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

G18 has left our shores.
Thanks for the love, and the memories!

Will miss her clean lick-able pussy.
And the view of her pussy open gapping wide (she in prone position), after I pull out my dick when the deed is done.
Old 29-12-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Bigkuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G8
Name Na
Age 25
Hometown Bangkok
Boobs 36 claims to be natural, but feel silicon.
Painting yes allowed.
Looks 7/10
Slender to average body type.
Gfe 8/10
Very playfull cheering smiling n happy go girl.
Sop 7/10
Overall experience 8/10.
Rtf may improve her service levels.
Debut since 6 months.
Old 05-01-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
David123love is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

G4
Name: Pin Pin

The girl with the best smile and service in house43.
Angpai from Cambodia
enhanced breasts

if you have never tried, you must be just out from muar...
Old 06-01-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Is G15 still in the house or already left?
Old 05-03-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
@Chantelfin,
G19 has a thin fade line from belly button downwards, typical of preggy women. She claims its a birth mark, she have no children. Quite possible, as such preggy lines disappear after childbirth.
Anyway, the line kinda turns me on, as this means she is a real woman that can be impregnanted. Like fucking a preggy w/o the belly. Lol !

G18, typical old bird pattern liao.
Bull shit what birth mark? that line is typical of women who has given birth not long ago..they disappear typically after about a year or so.

deny she has no children is like man denying he is not married lol

So is G19 a good fuck ?
Old 05-03-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Bull shit what birth mark? that line is typical of women who has given birth not long ago..they disappear typically after about a year or so.

deny she has no children is like man denying he is not married lol

So is G19 a good fuck ?
Her height/body shape etc fits my mine, hence I find fucking her enjoyable.
You know, like, if a girl is too short for you, when you fuck missionary, the girl face is at your nipples.....which I dun like.
I like to french girl on lips the moment I shoot, hence the girl must be of suitable height.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

I heard G2 and G5 are current hot property. Anyone tried?
Old 09-03-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

G9
Normal looks
Pear shape body, natural b? boobs and big cushiony ass, has some tummy.

Bbbj is excellent, similar excellent level with 2038 g2. For me, its worth to try her as i like bbbj. Her tongue is lively and knows where to press, its like having a strong pleasurable massage by her tongue inside her warm mouth.

She got a friendly attitude, sex is ok. After sex she gave me a short leg massage before the buzzer rang. Overall a relaxed and enjoyable session with good service and good attitude from her.

I will probably rtf her again juz for the bbbj....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1