The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Sounds like a good excuse to chat up SYTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I use a student whom i met working at restaurant after school wearing uniform as example. They earn about 5000baht a month for working at restaurant. So sometime, if you see a student working? Actually no need by shy to chat them 555 to know more.
Old 30-12-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I have to start taking my parenting responsibilities more seriously now, hence I was trying to figure out the sweet spot between carrothead and kee ngiao. I'm leaning more towards kee ngiao. Have to teach my wife and kid the value of money

Your that game addicted fucker...he might as well become monk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Guess Doomas planning to fund a boy thru his school......be prepared and don't expect too much.

I use to fund my wife cousin from sec to Uni, pay for his school, pocket money, rental in CM (his kampong is about 90km away) etc, end up now age 28-29 stay home play computer game whole day and his mother doing some sewing job to feed him. knn I really so angry and disappointed to see such lazy game addicted fucker.....another spoiled child from poor uneducated mother.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
end up now age 28-29 stay home play computer game whole day and his mother doing some sewing job to feed him
at lest he not end up at home taking yaba whole day, thats the consolation
Old 03-01-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
knn I really so angry and disappointed to see such lazy game addicted fucker.....another spoiled child from poor uneducated mother.
Unfortunate and fortunate too. You should be happy, he is not drug addict. If he is, even mum also cannot recognize.
Old 14-01-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Epoints deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceChan View Post
Planning to go songkran, for those that have been there during that period or bros staying in chiang mai, how bad is the air during songkran for the last couple of years? Heard that the smog is pretty unbearable leading up to songkran, but don't know if during the festival the smog will clear.

I assume not as wild as Bangkok in terms of playing but there are quite a few universities so no shortage of cute girls right?

when are you heading to cm? i planned to be there 4/1... kind of worry about the air quality too.
Old 28-01-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
phoniexone is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epoints View Post
when are you heading to cm? i planned to be there 4/1... kind of worry about the air quality too.
Been to cm a few times and never had problems about the air quality there. It's a lot better than in bkk bro.
Old 17-02-2019, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Greendale7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going there next week?

I'll be there 21/3 to 25/3 if anyone wants to check out the scene.
Old 24-02-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted.......

Last edited by Happyman007; 24-02-2019 at 07:07 PM.
Old 20-03-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
kellylover is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkellylover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys currently in Le Meridian Chiang Mai and looking for kaki to drink/party Thursday night (21/03).

Also asking for contact of local bro to source for in call (any recommendations?) tonight (20/03).

I ploughed through some pages but not all - understand if you not willing to help but do be kind to me and not shoot me for not reading though all of them =)

thank you all in advance!

K
Old 20-03-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellylover View Post
Hi guys currently in Le Meridian Chiang Mai and looking for kaki to drink/party Thursday night (21/03).

Also asking for contact of local bro to source for in call (any recommendations?) tonight (20/03).

K
Le Meridian nearby is foxy lady bar, u can walk over and see if any suitable chick to tapao, another agg bar is spotlight can search by google map to get the location.

Soapy also not far across the road can see Mcdonald, walk all the way to the soi beside Mcdonald you can see a soapy Celeb Shower Massage......just search google map for direction to walk there.
Old 20-03-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

kellylover is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkellylover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Le Meridian nearby is foxy lady bar, u can walk over and see if any suitable chick to tapao, another agg bar is spotlight can search by google map to get the location.

Soapy also not far across the road can see Mcdonald, walk all the way to the soi beside Mcdonald you can see a soapy Celeb Shower Massage......just search google map for direction to walk there.

thanks for your inputs!
Old 21-03-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah.... bo jio.... if go spotlight can jio me... Foxy then forget it as mostly porkchop or porkribs...

Bobian lah, all my Chiang Mai kakis go holiday trip or busy.... No one free to go TNN with me.

Will log in Thai time 5pm to check if got TNN kangtao anot.... Happyman, faster come back leh... Chiang Mai now machiam 群龙无首

Last edited by Nitwitty; 21-03-2019 at 12:13 PM.
Old 21-03-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellylover View Post
thanks for your inputs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
wah.... bo jio.... if go spotlight can jio me... Foxy then forget it as mostly porkchop or porkribs...

Bobian lah, all my Chiang Mai kakis go holiday trip or busy.... No one free to go TNN with me.

Will log in Thai time 5pm to check if got TNN kangtao anot.... Happyman, faster come back leh... Chiang Mai now machiam 群龙无首
I still in Hokkaido now, back 25/3 but leaving again 28/3 for 2 more weeks travelling. Kellylover can jio Nitwitty for agg or drink, although he doesn't drink alcohol but tiko enough for some neh neh action.
Old 21-03-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

just saw reply- PM my number and hope he sees it!
Old 22-03-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,

I don't have whatsapp because I believe seldom see thai using Whatsapp.... Yesterday waited until 5pm no news, I ownself go drink coke tnn, release already...by the time reached home 1am see your reply and pm...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1