The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-01-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 8
topguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

ANN (Vip888)

Looks: 8/10 Same as live pics. Not suits SYT lovers. More suits boobs and slutty lovers
Attitude: 9/10 Friendly always smiling
BBBJ: 9/10 Nice Suction with Deepthroat
FJ: 9/10 Multiple positions and still smiling
Overall: 9/10
Old 05-01-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

hmm realised i wasnt in TRL's December lucky draw list.. any bro also not inside? I posted FR with date and time as per the rules ..
Old 05-01-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 7
potatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoo View Post
hmm realised i wasnt in TRL's December lucky draw list.. any bro also not inside? I posted FR with date and time as per the rules ..
I guess you did not post in their lucky draw thread which is part of the rules
Old 05-01-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
Editing skill in ..?!?!?

Their location has been "exposed".
Doubt any real damage has been done even if anyone can guess correctly the rough location from the pic. Those who cheong long enuf will know these hot zones. It is almost like "secretly" telling ppl that special services is available in G zone. Believe the man-in-blue knows the details more than many of us.

However, I do agree that we hv to exercise some care on sensitive info especially on other more discreet locations with other stables.
Old 05-01-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goodgame141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatoesbouncer View Post
where is the lucky draw thread? Isn't this the lucky draw thread?
Old 05-01-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 7
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodgame141 View Post
where is the lucky draw thread? Isn't this the lucky draw thread?
Bro, need to post at both Great Bonks & the TRL lucky draw thread they created.

And bro dinoo didnt post on the trl thread like bro potato said
Old 05-01-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

To the fucking idiot that posted the name of the hotel, you definitely have gotten them in a real fine mess now. Last heard is that there are many men in blue raiding that hotel at roughly 1.40PM.
Old 05-01-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by potatoesbouncer View Post
Same thing happen to me, never post in the lucky draw thread, only in this thread. Only realize when the lucky draw results posted - I comprehension fail , I admit
Old 05-01-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 7
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Niza (TheRegentLust), Session on 5 Jan 2019, 11.30am.

Click here for her thread
OKT: Friendly as usual. Booking took abit of time as its early morning. Clear instructions as always.
Room: Quite spacious, with a makeup table and half body mirror. No attached bathroom. Understand that she just changed location last night, so might differ from what earlier bros experienced.
Shower: 1st shower alone, 2nd shower together, abit of teasing.
Communication: Passable english, didn't need to use google translate except for 1 instance. She didn't understand what is lucky draw haha.
Looks: Fair skinned, with abit of blemishes on her face. Looks abit older than picture (also older than advertised. She says shes 30)
Body: Abit meaty, Have a scar at her navel. VERY SMOOTH and SOFT BODY. Has a tattoo above her backside.
Boobs: Soft, Natural boobs. Probably B cup? very nice to fondle.
Pussy: Shaved I guess, not the totally no hair kind. Like 1cm sticking out that kind.
Painting: Didn't try, saw from other bro FR that she dun really like.
Fingering: Didn't try also.
BBBJ: Slow and gentle, Very minimal teeth action, nothing painful at all.
FJ: Like mentioned above, she just moved location very late last night and was feeling tired. Didn't ride me for long before asking me to take over.
Frenching: Initiates kisses, like gf kind, minimal tongue action.
GFE: Quite good. Hugs, cuddles, teasing etc. Chatty girl. Uses phone a little, showing me pics of a friend going to work in this field. The selfies for promoting etc.

Overall, just a little pity that she's not well rested. Otherwise session should have gone better. But who am I to complain when the session is free? Lucky Draw is legit bros!
Old 05-01-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazagna View Post
Dont understand why people still patronise those lousy stables when there are so many bad frs
Lazy.
They do not read.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
nsss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for carolyn sexamazon

Was one of the lucky few to get a slot with her today. Lucky i was fast and got before any bros. Location is central and easy to get to.

Carolyn is green and a syt with high gfe. Will talk to you non-stop and tease you with her very good english.
Looks are as advertised, 90% similar. Totally my type.
Boobs are natural C or maybe even D with big soft nips.
Shower was sop and bbbj was standard with some deep throat.
Tight and juicy pussy to paint. Doenst like fingering.
FJ: She is a bit green in this area, guide her and she will be game for all positions. Her moans are a turn on.

She is a real gem and confirm will be busy during her time here. Treat her well bros
Old 05-01-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Regent - natty
5 jan 19, 11.30am

Slight misunderstanding from okt when he gave me the directions, think he gave me the old address as natty told me she just shifted location. Luckily not so far so no harm done 😄.

Looks: 7/10 slight discount from photos, but definitely can tell its the same person

Body: 7/10 a bit fat but not a turn off. The extra meat on the ass though🤤, very nice for doggy.

Communication: 6/10 can speak limited english

Shower: 6/10 sop

Kissing: allowed, didnt french

Painting: no smell and fully shaven

Bbbj: 8/10 she licks and nibbles at your balls while giving you a cfm look. Bonus at the end where she actually dt me for a while.

Fj: 8/10 loud moans during sex. Can ride pretty good. Of course the best part is the doggy.

Gfe: 8/10 cuddles, hugs and kisses during break.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levis View Post
But one won't know unless they tried. I kenna from merci before and straight away I walk off when the gal don't look like the photo at all.
Bro, i understand if there were only a few negative frs, but those 2 stables have a lot of negative frs and the only positive ones are from obvious clones. Its kind of a red light isnt? 😂 hopefully no one will take the bait in the future.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Lazy.
They do not read.
if only we could use stickies so its much easier for everyone
Old 05-01-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsss View Post
FR for carolyn sexamazon

Was one of the lucky few to get a slot with her today. Lucky i was fast and got before any bros. Location is central and easy to get to.

Carolyn is green and a syt with high gfe. Will talk to you non-stop and tease you with her very good english.
Looks are as advertised, 90% similar. Totally my type.
Boobs are natural C or maybe even D with big soft nips.
Shower was sop and bbbj was standard with some deep throat.
Tight and juicy pussy to paint. Doenst like fingering.
FJ: She is a bit green in this area, guide her and she will be game for all positions. Her moans are a turn on.

She is a real gem and confirm will be busy during her time here. Treat her well bros
Can french?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1