The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Blackmail

"I'd have never had to secretly film you confessing to everything 5 minutes ago either. So you see, I've got you just where I want you.

I stared at her, my mouth open. Her dress hung off her. Underneath she was wearing sheer black stockings and suspenders, tiny sheer black panties high and tight across her arse, and a silk, black bra that was low cut so that her tits were practically falling out. She looked amazing.

"Oh this? What's the matter? Doesn't Jemma wear anything like this?" she smiled wickedly.

She doesn't. Not any more.

"I've been looking forward to this for a very, very long time" she licked her lips. "Now get on the floor".

"What?"

"If you don't want to have to go home to Jemma to explain why you're shortly going to lose your job and then your liberty, you should get down on your hands and knees and thank me.

NOW."

Uncomprehending and confused, I did what she said. She towered over me now, leaning back against her desk. Her tits looked huge from down here on the floor. They hung above me, pert and massive, her nipples pushing through the silk.

"Thank you" I said, stupidly.

"Now. Kiss my pussy" she purred slowly, her eyes glinting in the low light of her office. 

I must have looked confused.

She grabbed my head and forced my face roughly into her black panties. "Lick my pussy like a good, thankful boy who does what he's told from now on. Whatever he's told."

Her panties were already soaking wet as she pushed my nose and mouth deep into them. Instinctively I put my hands up onto her hips, onto her suspender belt and pushed my tongue deep against the fabric.

"Ohhh yes, right there" she shuddered. She pulled her panties down tight across her thighs and pulled my hair to push my tongue up inside her.

She was hot and wet and tasted incredible. She turned around and bent across her desk, spreading her legs and her cheeks. 

"Now lick my arsehole. Deep, baby. How you know I like it."

She groaned out loud as I knelt behind her and buried my face between her cheeks, sweating now.

But I couldn't believe what was happening. After everything. I'd spent two years trying to repair the damage I'd stupidly done to my marriage. And here I was. On my hands and knees with my tongue in Zoe's arse. It was the most amazing, pert arse I'd ever seen but what the hell was I doing.

"I can't, I shouldn't" I said, coming up for air. I looked up pleadingly, my hair wild and my eyes blinking.

She looked behind her and smiled down at me. "I'm afraid there's no such thing as 'can't' any more Sam. If you don't want me to ruin your life you're going to find that there is practically nothing that you won't do. 

And you're going to learn to love fucking me again. Over and over. You're mine now, you see. To do what I want with. My own personal fuck toy."

"So from now on I'm going to fuck you whenever and wherever I want. You're going to fuck me night after night. Here. At my flat. In hotels. At work. I'll lube your cock and make you fuck me up my arse while we're on conference calls if I want to." 

She was rubbing my hard, wet cock through my pants hard all the time she talked, only inches away from me face.

"You're coming with me on work trips to the US. I'll ride your face wearing my favourite lace panties while I order room service for us. I. Can. Do. Whatever. I. Like." 

"We'll have a fucking threesome with your hot teenage daughter if I decide to. If you're very, very naughty I might have to fuck her with my strap-on while you film it. And then I will make you join in. Don't you get it? I OWN YOU NOW."

I could feel my cock straining hard against my pants as she pulled me up and pushed me against the desk. Zoe leaned in and as I felt her large tits press against my chest she sank her tongue into my mouth, her lips sticky with the lip gloss I knew she loved so much. She felt amazing. I couldn't help myself and my hands instinctively roamed across her body, feeling her curves and the tight, damp underwear against her incredible body.

After a few minutes of silent, hungry, helpless kissing, she leant forward to my ear and whispered "That's better. Now call Jemma. Call home and tell her you love her".

I stared at her confused.

"DO IT. NOW." she said, unzipping my trousers and sinking to her knees.

I suddenly had a flashback to once during our affair when Zoe had tried this stunt before and I had refused, describing it as evil.

"But don't you get it?" she had replied that night on the floor of her apartment, purring at me as she rode me. "I am evil".

She looked up at me now. "It's very simple Sam. I want to hear you tell your wife that you love her whilst you fuck my mouth in my office and I swallow your cum. Is that such a big ask?"

"No. I won't."

"Last chance Sam. I'm going to give you one last chance. Say no to me again, about anything, and you're out. And facing jailtime." she slid her hand into my pocket and pulled my phone out, grinning.

"I'm going to make this really easy for you baby. I'll even start you off."

She wriggled out of her panties and dropped them to the floor, wet from her pussy and my mouth. She picked them up and smiling at me, said "Open wide". As I opened my mouth she slowly forced them all the way in before kissing me hard on the lips.

"Mmmmm" she said. "I taste good." 

By this point I was a maelstrom of conflicting emotions. I could feel a line being crossed that I could never return to, and yet my cock was wet and hard with lust in my pants.

"Now I'm going to call your wife and you're going to say nothing until you're spoken to. Do you understand?"

I nodded, tasting her panties in my mouth.

"Don't pretend you're not loving this Sam" she purred, as with one hand on my phone she reached her other hand into my pants and began to give me a firm, slow hand job while she dialled. She held the phone close between both our ears so I could hear.

The phone began to ring. 

"Hey baby!" my heart sank as I heard my wife, pleased to hear from me.

"Oh hey Jem!" said Zoe, smiling at me, unbuttoning my shirt.

"Zoe?" she sounded slightly surprised, but pleased to hear from her friend. Zoe hadn't been round since she got back in the UK and given that Zoe was working at my company I know she thought it was strange that she hadn't been round.

"I'm so sorry Jemma, I've had to ask Sam to work a late one tonight. Is that ok?" she asked as she looked straight into my eyes and pumped my cock rhythmically. 

Her tits pushed hard against my bare chest, she leant in as Jemma talked, put the phone down on the desk and ran her tongue slowly and firmly up my neck and face, ending with my ear.

"I've dreamed about doing this for years." she whispered to me, her breath and mouth hot and wet in my ear, her panties in my mouth, her hand wrapped tight around my cock.

Her tongue filled my ear and then I heard her: "I'm going to ruin everything you both have together. And you're going to beg me to make you do it."

"Now I want you to talk to her and tell her you love her, while I suck your balls and slide your cock deep into my throat. Do you want me to do that too?"

I gave in to it. I nodded, almost faint with lust by now. She pushed her fingers in my mouth and pulled out her panties, now sodden.

"Good boy." she whispered. Then her voice suddenly changed.

"I'm going to hand you over to your lovely hubby now love. I just wanted to say hi. Drinks next week? Ok, bye!"

She handed me the phone, winked and slowly sank to her knees in front of me. I stared down at her as she slowly sank her lips around my cock, her eyes on me all the time she did it.

I watched my stiff, throbbing cock disappear into her sticky, glossy pink lips at exactly the moment I told my wife at the other end of the phone that I loved her. Just as she had told me.

It felt terrible. It also felt amazing. I almost moaned. She was sucking me so tight and so well that it was all I could do not to come right there and then.

"So are you pulling an all-nighter?" asked Jemma, sympathetically.

"Say yes" mouthed Zoe. 

"It looks that way I'm afraid" I said as Zoe smiled and ran her tongue up and down my shaft.

"It's a really hard one at the moment. A really tough nut to crack" I said, pulling her head onto my cock, pushing it deep and slow into Zoe's throat. 

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Try and get a few hours sleep at some point. I love you!" said my wife as my new mistress knelt up, arching her back, staring at me triumphant, her mouth full of my cock. 

Slowly she put her hands behind her back, and gazing up at me took my cock deep, deep into her throat...
Old 18-12-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Let's go back 1 month before all these happens

--

'How's Jemma?' Zoe's text said as I got into work. 'Looking forward to her weekend away with Kat?' 

I started as I read it. I had forgotten Zoe was friendly with my teenage daughter Kat in our former life and the two were still in touch. Zoe even mentioning her made me nervous. 

The two of them were heading off for a girls' weekend and Zoe had already informed me that "your cock is mine this weekend".

'At least you won't have to make something up this time." she texted 'We can fuck all weekend. I can taste your big, wet cock filling my mouth already.'

A photo pinged into my work inbox from her. It was of two different lipsticks. A scarlet red and a glossy pink. Then my phone pinged. 'Which one do you want on my lips when you fuck them?' it read. 'You know how hard I love to suck your cock. You'll be wearing half of this on your shaft when I suck you off into my mouth. You might as well like the colour.'

'Glossy pink every time' I replied, my cock aching and wet inside my pants.

It's safe to say that I wasn't getting much work done. I wasn't getting much of anything done to be honest. I just couldn't stop thinking about fucking Zoe. Sex with my wife, which had long since lost its edge, was now only ever had with me imagining that I was actually fucking Zoe. 

After a few months of our affair, I would now only fuck Jemma in the dark, on all fours, my hands tight on her hips, pumping her hard and rough and long, panting and sweating with the effort, imagining it was Zoe: a woman who hated Jemma so much she could almost make herself come just from the knowledge that she was ruining her marriage. 

I think Jemma enjoyed the occasional bit of hot and heavy but (naturally) she wanted tenderness too and that was something I couldn't give her any more. I could feel myself tumbling down the rabbit hole towards the darkness, committing new acts each week that would have horrified the old me, but now... thrilled me.

There. I'd pretty much given up pretending that I wasn't complicit in all this. The fact was that once I had got over my initial revulsion at what we were doing, I was hooked on it. The truth? It was insane. And filthy. And therefore hot. I felt awful. Of course I did. But I also felt permanently turned on. 

'Where and when?' I texted back.

I know right? Not exactly an innocent party.

'I'm coming round to see you.'

WHAT?

'And you're going to pick out some of Jemma's favourite lingerie for me.'

My stomach lurched. 

'Then I'm going to dress up for you in them and make you fuck me. Really hard. In your bed. If you're a really good boy we might call her while I screw you.' 

'You know how I love to hear you tell her you love her while my lips are wrapped really tightly around your cock.'

O M G 
Old 18-12-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Five minutes later she came by my desk. She sashayed past me on her high heels, her fabulous long legs disappearing up into a short skirt and a low- top that made me want to throw her to the floor, slide my cock between her wonderbra'd abyss of soft, fuckable cleavage and titfuck her right there in front of everyone in our office.

I couldn't stand up from my desk for about 10 minutes.

The truth was I partly horrified by what was going to happen at the weekend, and partly it fed into those dark fantasies I was having as I roughly fucked my wife doggy style in the dark, hoping and wishing she was Zoe instead. Now it was going to come true.

It was strange having Zoe back in the house. Particularly an empty house. Jemma and my daughter had left on Saturday morning and Zoe was round an hour later. 

"SO nice to be back" she said as she took her coat off. 

"I always came round here and daydreamed about sucking your cock in the hallway while Jemma was forced watch, helpless to stop me. I guess now's as good a time as any..."

Sinking to her hands and knees in front of me she looked up at me. 

"Who does your cock belong to?" She demanded. "Your wife or me?"

"You" I replied as I eagerly took my cock out and pulled her head forward. Her mouth fell hungrily on my aching helmet and I watched it slowly disappear between her pouting, glossy pink lips.

On and on it slid slowly into her mouth until I felt the tip of my cock slide into her throat. It felt incredible, like a soft, wet velvet vice was closing around my entire dick. Zoe didn't break eye contact with me once as she began to suck.

I looked down at her, on all fours with my cock deep in her throat, and nearly came in Zoe's mouth right there. How could utter betrayal feel soooo good?

Helplessly I watched as she began to suck my cock hungrily, her pink gloss smudged on my cock. Slowly I took my belt off and wrapped it round her neck, pulling her in tight onto my cock.

"You've been a bad girl, haven't you?" I ask her.

"Yes daddy" she stares up at me, my cock on her lips. "Teach me a lesson."

Eagerly I started to fuck her face. Hard.
Old 18-12-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

We started drinking straight away. Big mistake. It made me lose all caution and brought out Zoe's truly kinky side. 

Glass of champagne in her hand, she had led me upstairs and made me go through my wife's underwear drawer, pulling out all 'the good stuff'. Bought long ago when Jemma still made an effort and I was a more attentive lover. All gathering dust now. 

Stood next to me, Zoe had a wicked smile on her face as she stared at me while I showed her everything. She slowly pulled my cock out of my trousers.

"What did she wear the night you got married?"

She started to pump my stiff cock, slowly and hard.

I showed her, dumb with lust at what we were going to do. It was a white satin set. For love and purity... and all that stuff.

"Oh I LIKE these" Zoe purred, holding up my wife's panties and touching them against her lips, before wrapping them slowly round my cock and continuing her very slow, very good handjob. It felt like I was fucking silk.

"And what did you do in them? Did Jemma let you fuck her?" she grinned, my cock straining in her hand.

"Just missionary." I kissed her neck, my dick throbbing with the lust that was coursing through me.

"Did she at least suck your big cock?" Zoe asked, my cock currently rock solid in her hand.

She didn't. I shook my head.

"How would you feel about me wearing them now? I want to wear them while you fuck my arse. Would you like that?" she whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head, unable to speak.

"And how would you feel about sinking your big, stiff, lubed cock between my aching cheeks while those panties are pulled to one side? Would you like that Sam? Would that be better than anything you did with Jemma?"

I nodded again.

She took them, unwrapped my cock, licked my pre-cum off the panties slowly while watching me and disappeared into the bathroom.

I went downstairs to get more champagne, unsteady on my feet by now.

When I came back up she had come out of our bathroom. She looked fucking sensational. 

Her large, firm breasts were much larger than Jemma's and they spilled out of the top of my wife's push-up bra, her high cut white lace panties stretched tight across her arse, displaying her pert, creamy cheeks. 

"What do you think?" She grinned, turning round with her back to me and bending down so her pert bottom was an inch away from my face.

She had added her own touch: some white fishnet stockings and high heels.

I couldn't resist. I sank my face into her panties, running my tongue hard between her legs.

"Mmmmm. See what you could have won?" she purred, my mouth devouring her. "You could have fucked this on your wedding night. 

Well now you're going to." 

She moved away and went to my wife's side of the bed and took her phone out, setting it down.

"I want to film this. It's going to be special. You, balls-deep behind me, me on all fours right in front of the camera watching you fuck me long and hard." 

"Your cock." she breathed. "My arse. Her bed."

She turned to face me now as I sat on the side of the bed, trying not to think about how much the idea of fucking Zoe right here in my own house was turning me on. I was desperately trying to ignore the raging hard-on I now had. But it was no good. 

She pushed me down onto the bed and stood in front of me. She looked amazing. Curvy, long legs, long tousled black hair, huge tits jutting proudly above my face. A mouth I constantly thought about fucking. Built like the kind of woman they used to paint on the side of B52 bombers, basically. Like Megan Fox's slutty evil twin.

At 36, with no kids, she looked better naked than most women 10 years her junior. The small white satin panties strained tight across her gorgeous, ample cheeks and I couldn't help but grab them hungrily. 

"Imagine how amazing it will feel to slide your big dick into my arse while I wear these" she said as she took my head and pushed it towards her gorgeous rack. "I want your wife's panties tight across my cheeks as I feel your huge cock filling my arse". 

I tried to pull back as I suddenly smelt a vestige of my wife's scent on her underwear and the horror of what we were about to do hit me. Zoe grabbed my hair roughly, pulled my head back til it hurt then guided me back into the creamy grand canyon that was her cleavage, straining at the silky white wonderbra that could barely hold her full, firm tits. I surrendered and buried my face, licking and sucking.

"Does it smell of her?" she said harshly. "Do I? GOOD. It won't for much longer. By the time we've finished, this whole room will smell of me and you instead. My wet pussy and your big cock. The smell of us fucking will be all over your house."

"When I make you come in my mouth you are going to wipe your cock clean with your wife's panties while I put my tongue deep into your mouth."

"Before that you are going to fuck me while I wear your wife's wedding night panties. If you are a really good boy I will make you slide your big lubed cock into my arse while you talk to her on the phone. Would you like that?" 

She pulled my head out of her tits where I had been hungrily licking them. "Would you like that?" she demanded.

Yes. Yes I would. Very much.

She fell on my mouth, her tongue and lips engulfing me, her hands clasping my head, swallowing me whole. 

I know who she wants me to call. Who she always wants me to call. 

Zoe says that if I ever refuse her, she will show Jemma all the video she has of us fucking. And that's quite a lot of video. 

"You know what to do baby" she breathed as she pushed me down onto the bed and leant forward over me, her luscious, perfect large breasts spilling out of my wife's bra and hanging over my face into my mouth. She pushed them into my mouth, moaning. 

Meanwhile her hips went to work on me too, her panties started to rub their way up and down my cock slowly and rhythmically while I dialled the number. 

"I want you to tell her where you are." she murmured, "tell her what I'm doing to you".

This is what it has come to. The difference now is that I'm starting to actually get off on talking to my wife while we fuck. Beginning to need it. Beginning to need to betray Jemma to fully enjoy every single moment of fucking Zoe. 

I call her as Zoe reaches for the lube.

"Hey" I called, as Jemma picked up.

"Why are you calling?" she sounds instantly suspicious. She's started to sound suspicious a lot in the last few months.

"I just wanted to see how the weekend was going." I replied, trying to sound breezy. "How's it going so far?"

Zoe dipped her fingers into the thick, gooey lube then wrapped her hand around my cock as I gasped involuntarily. Her hand slips round my cock and squeezed tight as she lubed me up. She leant over me so I could suck her tits in between talking to Jemma.

She leaned forward and whispered in my other ear "Tell her you're about to fuck me up the arse in her panties while she listens".

She got down on all fours in front of me and pushed her arse high in the air, the white panties taut across her cheeks. I switched the phone to speakerphone as Zoe had instructed. I would need my hands for what was about to happen.

"What are you up to anyway?" Jemma asked, as I wordlessly got up and started to rub my cock hard against her arse, sliding my cock tight against her panties.

"Oh, just tinkering really" I said as Zoe pulled her panties down tight across her thighs so my cock could slide slowly up and down between her cheeks. 

It felt amazing, my cock lubed up and wet and throbbing, sliding slowly up and down her crack as I talked to my wife.

Zoe turned round to look at me and mouthed "Tell her her panties feel fucking great."

I moved the tip of my hard, lubed cock up to her arse and sank it all the way in, until my balls rested on her pussy. Zoe buried her face, moaning, in her pillow. 

"I miss you" I said.

Zoe's arsehole felt incredible, so, so tight and hot. My dick felt huge in there. Gleaming and shiny and massive. I never wanted to take it out.

I began to slowly thrust deep and hard into her, feeling her shudder each time, feeling my wife's silk panties catching my shaft as I drove harder and harder into Zoe.

I was building up a rhythm now, my balls slapping against Zoe's pussy as my cock rammed in and out of Zoe's anus.

"Harder" mouthed Zoe, lifting her head out of the pillow.

"I miss you too" said my wife as I tightened my grip on Zoe's hips and bucked into her with all my might and my lust and my total despair for the man I had been.

"You sound out of breath, are you ok?" Jemma sounded worried.

I was about to come. My cock was about to explode.

"Got to go" I said, panting and hanging up.

The phone now off, Zoe's delight was evident.

"Fuccckkk that felt good" she groaned, her voice loud now, my cock piledriving into her from behind now, my breath coming out in gasps.

"Hearing her talk while I felt your cock deep in my arse. In her bed. With no idea. Just how I dreamed it would feel."

"Now you're going to come all over me. All over the panties Jemma wore for you on your wedding day. Do you understand?" she demanded.

Broken now, I nodded my assent. Pulling my cock out of Zoe as she eagerly pulled up Jemma's panties. 

Gasping, now I pumped arc after arc of hot spunk across Zoe's cheeks, coating her and Jemma's panties in my cum. I spattered my sticky seed all over the silky white panties my wife had worn on our wedding night, now worn tight across the arse of my mistress.

"Oh there's a good boy" she said delightedly as she watched my face register the mix of emotions now coursing through me. Disgust, desire, self-loathing. The overwhelming need to do that all again. The terror of where this was all heading.

"Now come here and lick me clean again" 

Moaning, she grabbed my head and pull my mouth onto her glistening, wet, coated cheeks.

[...To be continued.]
Old 18-12-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Note The age of the daughter has had to be changed by two years to make her compliant with the regulations.

8 weeks ago. That was when my teenage daughter Kat had dropped her bombshell. She had landed an internship at my advertising agency. 

"I'm going to come to work with you daddy - isn't that great?"

It was my worst nightmare. My daughter working in the same building every day for 3 months alongside Zoe, my mistress!

Who, it turns out, had engineered the whole thing. There was, of course, nothing I could do about it. 

What was I going to say? "Sorry darling, you can't come to work at my agency because barely a day goes past when I don't have to fuck my boss?"

Okay, 'have to' was a bit strong by now. I was hooked on the lies, the thrill, the wrongness of it. Zoe got off on dreaming up filthier, more twisted ways to fuck and she had a pretty amazing imagination. 

She also had an amazing body; huge, fantastically pert breasts, great legs, and long dark hair like a pony's mane. She was constantly buying new underwear to fuck in. The sluttier the better, frankly. She loved me to fuck her in her panties and I had lost count of the times we had gone to 'visit a client' then disappeared to a suite in a nearby hotel for hours. 

She loved it when I would ring into work and she could ride my cock, while I pretended to be in a car on my way back from a non-existent meeting and she pushed her tits in my mouth as I tried to talk. 

It didn't take long for her to get her claws into Kat. Zoe had known her since she was a little girl and the two were soon inseparable at work. 

"Kitty-Kat is looking HOT these days" she moaned one lunchtime in our usual hotel, on all fours as I thrusted into her hard from behind. I instinctively tightened the belt I had round Zoe's throat. At Zoe's request I had started to fuck her regularly with this 'collar' and Zoe loved it, screaming at me to tighten it round her throat as I came inside her.

By now I knew better than to pretend my opinion was worth anything. I stayed silent, my hands on her hips and the belt, loving the feel of her tight, velvet-soft pussy wrapped around my cock. I looked down, her panties tight across her spread thighs, my cock pistoning into her.

"How old is she now Sam?" she asked. I couldn't see her face but I knew she was smiling. I tightened the belt again. "18" I muttered. "Just."

She looked older, I knew. Kat's body was insane. Somewhere between 17 and 18 she had woken up one morning with the body of a teenage porn star. And recently the self-assurance of one too.

It had got to the point where I had to close my eyes and think about wallpapering the spare room - or cricket - or politics - if she wandered about our house in her underwear. 

She had amazing, gravity-defying tits, long, coltish legs a jutting, pert arse. Barely covered by the increasingly teeny-tiny bra and panties she wore. Not unlike the 36 year-old woman I currently had my cock inside. But younger. Much younger. Firmer. And smoother.

"No wonder she's proving so popular with Joe." moaned Zoe. "She's going to love working for him. Joe's delighted with me for finding her."

I stopped fucking her. 

Joe Fucker was the owner of our agency, a 54 year-old millionaire with 2 ex-wives, a coke habit and a terrible reputation in all the best lapdancing clubs in London.

We also had history. I had fucked up on the agency's key account 18 months earlier and in the fallout that followed, which had seen me shunted several rungs down the ladder, Joe told me to my face that he "would never be able to forgive me" for losing the €3M contract. 

"What THE FUCK do you think you're doing?" said Zoe, looking round at me. "Put your cock back in me NOW."

"You can't...he...can't," I said, barely able to speak at what Zoe was implying was in store for my daughter.

"What did you say?" she glared at me, white with rage. Up on her knees now she pushed me onto my back onto the bed. She straddled my cock, which was still thick with lust and slick from her pussy. It slid back deep inside her as she pushed me back on the bed. God she felt good.

She reached for her phone watching me, furious, and began dialing, while her hips fucked my cock.

"Hey Kitty-Kat!" she smiled as she spoke warmly to my daughter, all the anger vanishing. "Let me take you out shopping after work tonight. Maybe even a cheeky cocktail?"

Signing off from my ecstatic daughter, she smiled at me as she leant in to whisper "If you ever tell me what I can't do to you or your family ever again, that will be your last day as a free man. 

"Do you understand?" she whispered. I nodded.

"Because I will show your daughter the video on my phone of you fucking me in the arse in your house, screaming my name as you came. I will show her you fucking my oiled-up tits while you spoke to her later that night on the phone. She will never speak to you again. Then I will leak the story of you embezzling the company money and the rest of your life as you know it will cease to exist."

"So I'm taking your daughter out tonight." She stared at me, defiant, taunting. "I know what kind of underwear Joe likes them to wear the first few times."

She smiled as she saw the look of horror on my face...... .......!
Old 19-12-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

And that was how it all began......

Slowly, almost imperceptibly, my daughter slowly changed from being a relatively modestly-dressed teenage intern into the office pin-up. Her skirts got shorter and tighter. Her shirts got tighter and lower. She started wearing stockings. High heels. Glossier lipstick. Her hair done in the same salon as Zoe, in a style I like to call 'sex doll'.

My colleagues at work no longer considerately pretended that they weren't openly checking her out as she strode by each day. Now each of them was mentally fucking this curvy teenage temptress later that night as they pretended to make love to their wives. 

Zoe and her were inseparable. The only person who saw more of her was Joe. Each day Kat would sashay past the ranks of drooling office drones and head straight upstairs into Joe's inner sanctum. The door would shut and that would be that. 

Kat was loving it. We found out on her second week that on top of her intern pittance that all of the monthly intake were receiving, Joe was giving her a weekly 'top-up'.

"Oh, you know. Just for stuff I might need" giggled Kat when I asked what the money was for.

She wouldn't tell me what she did for Joe. And I didn't dare push too hard to find out, for fear of enraging Zoe.

"You'll find out soon enough," she said one night as she sat on my face, riding me. My wrists were handcuffed to the hotel bed, my cock and balls straining against the pair of black lace panties she had forced me to wear all day at the office, which now barely contained my hard cock, straining through the lace as Zoe leaned forward, her big tits on my midriff and her tongue firmly tracing the outline of my hard cock through the panties. 

"Let's just say I'm helping Kat understand what her duties are" giggled Zoe, licking her lips. She sucked my helmet through the panties into her mouth. It felt incredible. As did the weight of her damp, glistening tits on my chest.

She sucked hard for nearly a minute then as my helmet popped out of her mouth she leaned back for air and bucked her hips and pussy into my face, forcing her own wet, see-through panties into my mouth.

"Joe likes to break in his new girls. I'm just on hand to help."

She rode me and sucked me that night until I came in the panties, my moans stifled by her pussy filling my mouth, my hips writhing as my cock finally exploded into sodden black lace after an hour of the most exquisite torture.

"Kat's going to be furious when she finds out you've been wearing her panties" Zoe said as I sank back onto the bed.

"We bought those matching panties together on a spree in Agent Provocateur with Joe's credit card. What will she say when I tell her you came in her pair?" she pouted as she finally stopped 69ing me and turned round to look at me. My cock twitched and Zoe laughed in my face. 

"I knew you'd like the idea deep down. Probably best this stays our little secret for now though, don't you think?" she smiled as she sashayed off to the bathroom. I couldn't help but stare at the perfect slight jiggle of her buttocks as she walked off. 

She left me lying there like that all night, my aching cock and balls coated in my cum and stiff again in my teenage daughter's black lace panties.

Videos sexatainment
https://openload.co/f/egPjLmZZG3c
https://openload.co/f/vj8lfUHcM6s
https://openload.co/f/0ou3PDGhmas
https://openload.co/f/N-ePVBueBqw
https://openload.co/f/ply8z9RGGjY
https://openload.co/f/ux0HzguR7H4
https://openload.co/f/b4VjQXW0CwQ
https://openload.co/f/dd8RJaSotcY
https://openload.co/f/D4tQw7k4flY
https://openload.co/f/9-G9sLmURMA
https://openload.co/f/egPjLmZZG3c
https://openload.co/f/BeR3H1JjvyA
Old 19-12-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
FightingSun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing nice story and videos
Old 20-12-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

At first my wife Jemma was delighted that Kat was so happy and seemingly thriving. Our marriage was lurching from row to row at this point. I was never there, either physically or mentally. If I wasn't fucking Zoe I was with Jemma in body only, wishing I was fucking Zoe. 

But the thrilling depravity of sex with Zoe was slowly changing me. Jemma still hadn't forgiven me for what had happened a week earlier. 

Kat had been at a friend's house for the night and I had bought Jemma some mildly slutty underwear (standard for Zoe but outrageous for my wife) in an attempt to get her into bed for some much-needed intimacy. 

But Zoe had kind of ruined intimacy if I'm honest. After the briefest of foreplay I had thrown Jemma onto the bed, pushing her head down as I entered her roughly and hard from behind and began to pound her arse, my balls slapping against her in our quiet, still house. 

"Stop! Wait a moment," said Jemma as my strong hips fucked her into the wall. "Wait Sam. Not like this."

But I didn't want to wait. I wanted her to be Zoe. My Zoe. In the dark she could be. And Zoe liked me being much, much rougher than this. So I kept fucking her. And fucking her. Hard. Then I pulled her hair back with my cock deep in her pussy and told her to beg for my cock. 

She did. Eventually.

When I finally came I did it just as Zoe had taught me. I pulled out just before I climaxed and coated her buttocks in my sticky hot cum. Then I turned Jemma round, exhausted by now and forced my cock into her mouth, ordering her to suck it clean.

She hasn't spoken to me since and we sleep in separate rooms now.

Eventually rumours reached me at work. It was unavoidable. Kat was swanning around our office looking like every male's fuck toy fantasy and Joe was never seen without her. 

I was in one of the toilet stalls at work one day when I overheard two of the junior account execs talking about Kat.

"What the FUCK is going on with Sam's daughter and Joe?" one said, laughing.

"Did you see them in that meeting?" said the other. "He was practically eye-fucking her in front of us! And when she brought us those drinks and bent over I thought the old boy was going to get his cock out there and then."

"Can't blame him though," said his companion, admiringly. "I was about to myself. What a pair she's got. And can you imagine being balls-deep in that arse? When she was bent over that desk and fluttering those fake eyelashes? Oh God, I would. Barely legal and looking like that. I used to think Zoe had the best tits in the agency but I reckon Kat's serious competition. And Joe's got both of them on a string. He's a lucky fucking bastard if you ask me."

"Do you think he is? Fucking Kat?"

"He's an old dog alright. I wouldn't put him past him. Imagine having that bouncing up and down on you, her hair and tits in your face, begging you to do her up the arse. 

"Bloody hell." said the other. "The only thing I cannot understand is what the hell Sam's playing at. He must be blind. Or stupid."

"Or maybe he's pimping her out?" said his friend.

Roaring with laughter, the pair walked out. And I was left alone in the stall, trying to ignore the fact that my cock was rock hard now.

As it later turned out, they didn't know the half of it.... ......
Old 20-12-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Things came to a head a week later. My large pharma client had demanded a meeting following a pretty disastrous 12 months, which they were laying some of the blame for at my door. But not just with me - they wanted my bosses there too. Translation: this was going to be bad for me. Very bad.

The meeting was to be early the next morning, and since we were all coming from outside London, Zoe announced that her, Joe and myself would be travelling up the night before.

'B warned. Joe is srsly pissed off' read the text from Zoe. 

'If u have been a bad boy u will have to be punished.' read the next.

The three of us were to meet for dinner that night to discuss strategy. In truth it was the first time I'd laid eyes on Joe since Kat had started work at the agency.

'Meet me for a drink at 8pm' beeped Joe's text as I checked in that night.

He was waiting for me when I got there. 

Joe Fucker is a short, paunchy man who looks like most fifty something millionaires: smug.

After a few minutes of utter banalities, he sipped his drink and got down to business.

"I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying Kat." he said, looking unblinkingly at me and smiling. "She's got everything I look for in an assistant"

If I spoke out, Zoe would have me sent to prison and destroy my family. What could I do but sit there and watch my employer tell me he loved fucking my teenage daughter?

"That's great" I said, unsmiling. 

He was mocking me. Relishing his power over me. "She does everything I tell her to. And I mean, everything. No matter how big. She just slips it into her day and never complains."

"In fact I've asked her to join me tonight. I hope that's ok?" 

It wasn't a question. 

"I've sent Zoe and Kat shopping to make sure they look their best tonight...for everything. They should be here soon" he looked at his watch.

Our two mistresses. Out buying suspender belts together.

When they finally turned up, every male's head in the bar turned. They looked like the hottest mother and daughter pageant contestants you ever saw. Both were poured into matching tiny electric blue dresses that barely covered their cheeks, their perfect big tits jutting through the almost see-through material.

I looked at my giggly 18 year-old daughter, looking even taller than usual on 7-inch killer heels. She was wearing lots of make-up, her naturally pouty lips glistening with fresh lip gloss, her eyes blue with plenty of eye shadow and her hair teased up into a killer do. The effect was to make her look at least 5 years older. And sensational. 

"Hello daddy" she said.

"Hel-.." I began to reply before I realised, horrified. She wasn't talking to me. She was talking to Joe. She barely even seemed to know I was there. I wondered whether Joe was dosing her with anything.

I saw Zoe grin at me and I suddenly remembered her words from that first night in her office, when this whole nightmare had begun: "I'm going to ruin everything you both have together..." she had whispered in my ear (before sucking my cock while I spoke to Jemma on the phone) "...and you're going to beg me to make you do it."

"Hey Kitty-Kat" smiled Joe, patting the seat next to him. "Come sit with me."

Kat had to squeeze past him to get to the seat and as she bent forward to get past him, Joe ran his hand slowly and carefully up her inner thigh and I saw his fingers disappear between her legs. He stared straight at me as he did it and smiled.

I saw a momentary flinch from Kat but then nothing. She stayed frozen, bent over slightly in front of him, her deep, luscious cleavage inches only away from my face as Joe continued staring at me and smiling, his hand up my daughter's dress, clearly fingering her.

"How does that feel?" Joe said, staring at me. He was talking to both of us. 

"It feels really good daddy" cooed Kat, oblivious to me.

I felt Zoe's hand began to rub my rock-hard cock through my trousers under the table as she down sat next to me.

"You're going to love what we bought" she whispered in my ear as I sat there, mesmerised by what I was seeing. "It's going to be a great night".

And that was the last thing I remember from the bar.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
beautybeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, thanks
Old 20-12-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Next thing I knew I was waking up in the dark of my hotel room, stark naked but for a large ballgag stuffing my mouth. My hands and arms were totally numb and cable-tied underneath me. My head was propped up on pillows on my double bed, and on my chest was my work laptop, open. 

On the screen I could see Joe in a hotel suite, clearly the same hotel as the one I was in (albeit much nicer and kitted out with a fixed camera) and still in the suit he'd had on earlier. A woman walked in, her back to me, wearing just blue panties, a bra and heels. 

She looked amazing from the back. Her legs long and supple, her arse round and full and perfect, her satin blue panties tight and high across her firm, young cheeks. 

Please God no.

"Hello daddy" the young woman purred. I shifted uncomfortably on the bed, the cable-ties utterly unyielding even if I had had any sensation left in my arms to try and get out from them.

"Do you want me to be a bad girl, daddy?" said the voice again, and with a sickening lurch I knew it was my daughter. 

She walked over to Joe, who smiled and pulled her towards him as though he was devouring her alive. Which, to a certain extent, he was. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck and straddled him while feeding her breasts into his hungry, gulping mouth as his hands grasped her smooth arse and began to finger her pussy through what were clearly crotchless panties.

I could hear his grunts of arousal and Kat's moans, full of wanton desire. As though this were what she most wanted in all the world. She ground her hips into him, using her arms wrapped around his neck to pull his face into her firm inviting tits, letting him feast on them along with her youth and beauty.

I couldn't help my horrified reaction as my cock started to stiffen. I watched as Kat eventually got up and Joe turned her round roughly so I saw her face for the first time, as though showing her off to the camera, to me, although I had no idea whether he knew it was there or not. 

She looked amazing, her breasts full and the bra showing off her deep, highly-fuckable cleavage. A teen pin-up in all her glory, waiting to be defiled.

He undid her bra gently from behind her, reaching down for a bottle of baby oil and bringing it around, holding it over her huge pert tits.

"Let's get those tits ready for my cock shall we?" he whispered in her ear.

He squeezed the bottle across her tits and gleefully coated them with baby oil as Kat threw her head back in ecstasy at the touch of his hands and breath on her neck.

"This is going to make it so much easier for daddy to fuck them just the way he likes" he said, smiling.

Kat's body began to glisten and shine as his wet hands rubbed very slowly all over her tits. He was having the time of his life oiling her up and wanted her to know it. 

"You know what your daddy likes, don't you Kitty Kat?" he said, his hands roaming freely up and down my daughter's gorgeous body now. He was all over her. Practically panting. His crotch grinding into her arse from behind as his hands rubbed oil all over her while he ran his tongue all over her neck.

My daughter closed her eyes slowly as one of Joe's hands disappeared down into her tiny pair of blue satin panties and his other wrapped itself around her throat. 

"Yes daddy" she moaned.

"Well daddy wants you to be a very bad girl tonight" muttered Joe in her ear as he fingered her with one hand and ran the other hand from her throat so he could grasp her big, firm, young tits.

"Daddy's going to ride you all night. You're going to be full of my cock until the morning" he said as Kat moaned, her eyes still closed, pulling back against his hand down the front of her panties into his crotch that was grinding into her from behind. There was no escape.

I'd worked for Joe for the last 5 years. I'd never seen him so happy as he ran his tongue up and down my daughter's neck while roughly fingering her pussy.
Old 21-12-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

"Where do you want my cock first?" he said, smiling.

"In my mouth daddy" Kat moaned.

Smiling, he slowly pushed her down onto her knees, her tits slick and heavy with baby oil. She sank down to the floor, turned around and looked up at him. A picture of submission. He undid his thick leather belt slowly and placed one end round her neck, looping it into a collar around her throat to pull her face in close to his crotch.

"You know what daddy wants, don't you baby?" he said, a little smile playing around his mouth. 

The belt tight around her neck, Kat put her hands on the back of his legs, lifted her head and stared at him as slowly, almost hungrily she started to trace the outline of his cock through his trousers with her mouth. She ran her tongue against the cotton of his trousers. I knew where I recognised that from.

I started frantically, fruitlessly trying to yank my hands out from under me.

"What do you want Kitty Kat?" he said.

"I want to feel your big cock slide between my lips daddy," she stared back at him submissively.

Joe unzipped his flies and took out his cock. I couldn't help staring. At about 8 inches - and thick - it was considerably longer than I was expecting.

Kat's eyes widened and her nostrils flared, like a well-trained pony seeing her prize. She arched her back up, her huge, firm tits lifting up and her beautiful arse jutting out as she leant forward eagerly to take him in her mouth. As she leant forward I could see her tight baby blue panties stretch around her cheeks and was shocked to see how wet her pussy was, a dark patch where Joe had been fingering her wet clit.

I was hypnotised. I was utterly ashamed to feel my aching cock throbbing, stood upright and glistening, wet and hard.

Grinning now, Joe slowly wiped his own wet cock across her cheeks, smearing pre-cum on her face before resting his shiny helmet against her mouth. Pouting up at him adoringly, Kat's lips welcomed his entire length into her wet, sticky mouth. 

"That's it baby" grunted Joe as I watched him slide the full length of his cock into the 18 year-old's mouth and continue pushing it in until it began to sink deep into her throat. 

Kat took it, unyielding, whilst staring at him adoringly.

"Fuck yes" he gasped as he began to fuck her face. She put her arms behind her back, her throat full of Joe's cock now.

I tried to cry out. It was no use. The ballgag filled my mouth. 

Zoe was clearly a good teacher. I was watching exactly the same deep throating technique she had demonstrated so expertly on me so many times. Now showcased perfectly on the owner of my company by my cocksucking teenage daughter.

Throwing his head back in ecstasy he closed his eyes and thrust his hips in and out of her mouth, grinding his cock and balls into her face, the base of his thick cock red from Kat's lipgloss. 

"I'd better let your mother know where you are" he smiled evilly as his cock emerged again from her mouth, glistening. 

O M G ! ! !

Picking up his phone he dialed a number and grinned wider as my wife answered the phone.

"Hey Jemma" he said, calmly. The two had met a few times at work social events, but not recently and they had never particularly got on. "He creeps me out" Jemma had said.

She had no idea. As he spoke Kat climbed onto his lap and whispered in his other ear as she pushed his tits into his mouth while he listened to Jemma.

He hungrily sucked her nipples and tits as she straddled him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I've asked Kat to stay over with us in London tonight so we can make a meeting first thing."

Jemma spoke for a while and as she talked Kat got back on the floor and assumed her now familiar position, on her knees. 

"I hope that's OK."

He looked down at my teenage daughter, his cock sinking back into her mouth, her tits heavy as she bent forward eagerly to pleasure him, her eyes thick with eyeshadow and mascara, her entire being his to do with all night as he pleased.

"Sam's going to keep an eye on her and I'm sorting her a room out of course. I'm just surprised this is the first you're hearing of it - and so sorry".

The lying bastard.

Then he grinned as Jemma presumably told him how fine it all was and made a note to tear a strip off me when I got home.

"After all, a girl needs her daddy to look after her, doesn't she?"

As he said this he took out his cock and rubbed it hard along her lips, pulling her head in close as he thrust his cock back and forward along her sticky lips.

"Okay Jemma, I'll let Sam know he has to call you. But thank you for loaning me your daughter for the night - I really couldn't manage without her at the moment."

He laughed as he hung up. Kat stared at him blankly, unquestioningly, not saying a word about the fact that she had sucked this man off while he spoke to her mother. 

"Come here baby" he said, "Daddy's only just getting started with you."

And so it went on, him fucking her face for what seemed like an eternity. Occasionally he broke off to tap out a mound of coke from a vial in his jacket pocket (which he still hadn't taken off) onto Kat's oiled, magnificent tits, from where he snorted fat lines and chopped out more lines for her on the table beside him. 

As she reached over him to snort, he grunted as he hungrily felt her up, before pushing her back down to the floor on her knees for more cocksucking.

As the minutes passed Joe pulled on his belt even harder as his entire shaft disappeared into Kat's mouth and throat as he lay back, her glossy mane of dark hair all I could see as Kat received the facefucking of her life.

After what seemed like an age, panting hard and bucking his hips into her face Joe finally came, shouting, his cock deep in her mouth as he did so.

Kat looked up at him adoringly as he buried his cock in her face. 

She swallowed everything he had given her, filling her mouth and throat with his semen, eventually lines of it dripping out of each corner of her mouth.

Eventually he pulled out his cock and Kat breathed hard, saliva and spunk from her mouth dripping onto her shiny huge tits. 

"Did I do well daddy?" she asked him, beginning to lick his cock clean and suck his balls as he lay back, spent.

"Fuck yes."

Joe moaned his satisfaction as his cock sat proud, and to my amazement, still hard and massive.

He must have been on enough viagra and coke to raise the dead. 

"What do you want me to do to you now Kitty Kat?"

Kat took his cock between her wet, oily tits.

"Fuck my tits now daddy" she said as he grinned and sat up, slowly starting to pump his 8 inches into her cleavage.

There was a sudden, soft click. My head whipped round as the door of my hotel began to open... ... ...

To be continued soon..
Old 21-12-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 21
cloudocean288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycloudocean288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Keep it coming!
Old 22-12-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

...As my head turned to see who was coming in, I prayed it wasn't room service. What did it look like? I was lying on the bed with my arms trapped under me, no feeling at all left in them, my stiff cock bolt upright, unable to talk as there was a ballgag in my mouth. 

Oh, and my work laptop on my bare chest, screening what looked like high-quality porn from another room in this hotel... 

...And porn that was starring MY daughter, currently giving what looked like an Olympic-standard titwank. Indeed Joe was clearly unable to believe his luck as my daughter held the bottle of baby oil above his cock, enveloped by her magnificent tits, and drizzled it onto them.

I needn't have worried. I knew who it would be. The author of all this: Zoe. 

Dressed not in the blue dress I'd seen her in earlier, but in an outfit that looked suspiciously familiar. Thigh-high black seamed fishnets, a tiny skirt, white shirt unbuttoned to show a black bra and a school tie. Kat's school. Kat's actual school uniform, if I wasn't mistaken. 

OK so I had never seen Kat go to school in a pair of high heels like the ones Zoe now wore. And I'm pretty sure my teenage daughter had never worn black seamed fishnet stockings to school. Other than that, it looked pretty regulation. 

She smiled at me and closed the door behind her, locking it then walking over to where I lay, utterly helpless, on the bed.

"Hello daddy" she pouted. My cock, aching already from the last 10 minutes, spasmed just at the sight of her. "Do you like my outfit?" 

I'm not going to lie, she looked incredible as she walked towards me. The short, black skirt barely covered her arse (pretty much Kat's favoured style too) and she had unbuttoned the white shirt so that her tits were there in all their glory, her cleavage pert and deep, framed by the black lace of her bra on either side. The maroon school tie lay loose around her neck, resting on her tits. Her hair had been pulled back and tight into a ponytail.

"What do you think? Kat and I went shopping for it earlier. I wanted to borrow her uniform but Joe wouldn't let me. He's the only one allowed to fuck her in it apparently, so she can't lend it to anyone."

Ah yes, my daughter. I could hear her moaning as I turned back to the screen on my chest. I stared transfixed as she continued to titfuck the owner of my company. Or rather, he titfucked her. He was clearly in charge, but Kat was now encouraging him as he defiled her. 

"That's it daddy" she moaned, kneeling before him, pushing her huge tits together as he thrust his hips up and down, grunting and sweating with the effort. "Fuck Kitty Kat's tits" she said, staring straight at him and smiling as he did just that. "Fuck them with your big, thick cock".

My cock strained listening to her. Ever heard your teenage daughter talk really dirty while being tittyfucked? 

It's quite something.

"Good, isn't she?" said Zoe. "She wasn't to start with. But once we'd broken her in Joe's been really happy with her".

I could see why as he pounded away at her breasts, happy as any 54 year old would be, getting to fuck an 18 year-old's tits.

Zoe looked down at me, restrained, and smiled. She bent over, one hand on my cock and the other stroking my face as she whispered in my ear. She started to pump my stiff cock as she spoke.

"She wasn't exactly keen on any of it to start with, but it was nothing ketamine, some pretty persuasive NLP and a hard, regular daily fucking couldn't fix." 

"Joe finally broke her in a few weeks ago. I think it was when he and I spitroasted her while we were on an earnings call with the shareholders. 

"I wore that strap-on you like and took her really hard from behind while Sam deepthroated her and spoke about that quarter's numbers".

She grinned.

"I made him come all over her face too, just to make sure she knew who was boss. It was a spectacular few hours." 

"We announced that we'd exceeded projected earnings too that day. I remember because Joe fucked Kat up the arse for the first time afterwards to celebrate." 

"I seem to remember that he made her lube up his big cock while he called Jemma to tell her that he needed Kat to work late."

I remembered. I had been at work (genuinely, for once) that night and I remember Jemma tellling me how excited Joe had sounded on the phone. No wonder.

"That night seemed to finally break her. She begs for his cock now. Loves it. You should hear her. She's his dirty slut now Sam. If he's there she'd barely know who you are".

I remembered the hotel bar earlier that night as she called him daddy in front of me, while he fingered her only a few feet away from me, making me watch.

Zoe slowly slid her tongue into my ear as I watched the screen to see Joe climax gleefully all over Kat's tits, shouting obscenities and grabbing her head to force his still stiff cock back in her mouth to suck him clean.

"I won't lie Sam" Zoe said "I was delighted when Kat finally submitted to him and he could begin to really enjoy himself with her.

Kat sat back on her heels, her spectacular breasts dripping with Joe's spunk.

"Because I needed him to own her so that I could set this up tonight"

"You see, Kat didn't get this internship by accident. Who do you think told her to apply?" 

On screen Kat crawled off slowly, submissively into another room in Joe's suite, her wet, crotchless panties tight against her tight, pert cheeks, her perfect big tits swaying as she crawled on all fours, still sticky from the titfucking she had received, Joe's spunk dripping onto the floor from her tits.

Joe snorted another line and downed a drink, before (finally) taking his jacket and shirt off and lying on the bed in his room.

"Do you like watching Joe fuck your daughter?" she whispered. Her hand felt incredible on my cock.

"Would you like to join in?"

I shook my head.

"LIAR" she hissed. "I can feel in my own hand how much you're enjoying this. Just admit it and I'll let you fuck me".

I wanted to scream, to tell her to shut up, but I couldn't say a word, my mouth stuffed with the ballgag, my stiff cock clearly betraying how turned on I was by this whole fucked-up situation.

Zoe got on all fours as she slowly ran her tongue up and down the shaft of my cock.

"You see, Joe's not a good man. And he's never forgiven you for losing him a few million a while back. When he brought me in his first instruction was to fire you. He was even angrier after I told him about you trying to defraud the business. He was going to have you arrested." 

Startled by this revelation I tried to look up over the screen but couldn't. I could just feel my helmet disappearing into Zoe's wet, warm mouth. Deep, deep into her mouth.

It felt amazing.
Old 22-12-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

"I convinced him otherwise. I told him what I'd do to you instead. How I'd make you suffer. How he'd get his hands on your daughter." 

The penny finally dropped. Zoe had pimped out Kat to seal the deal.

"Turns out he'd been letching after Kat since she was about 15 and he'd seen her at one of the summer family parties."

I remembered which one. Staged at Joe's amazing country house, Kat had worn a tiny tennis skirt and a far too tight t-shirt and played doubles with Joe. 

I shuddered as I felt Zoe's tongue run hard, smooth and slow all the way down my shaft.

"The dirty old man nearly had a seizure when I told him I'd deliver her to him - and help train her, for him to do with as he pleased. And the icing on the cake for him was when I told him about my plan for tonight. That you'd have to watch him fuck her. Helpless. All night."

So he did know. All his grasping, grunting and oiling earlier had all been for my benefit. He had fucked her mouth and her tits, treating her like a common whore, knowing that I was watching. Showing me who was boss.

And he wasn't finished yet. Inches from my face, my heart sank as I saw Kat emerge from the bathroom, also wearing her school uniform. Tie, open shirt, tiny skirt, fishnets, high heels, all of it exactly the same as Zoe wore.

"Is she out yet?" said Zoe, as though Kat was on a timetable. 

Which she clearly was. Staged for my benefit.

Kat crawled over to the bed on all fours and thrust her bottom in the air, as though presenting it to him. I stared at the screen, helpless. 

Joe got up, naked, and stood over her, staring at her two white cheeks in front of him, covered by her tight blue, wet satin panties.

He stared straight at the camera, which he had obviously known was there all night.

"Who's your daddy?" he said, firmly, bringing his right hand down firmly across Kat's left cheek, spanking her hard.

"You are" she replied, dutifully. 

SLAP! Her other cheek now, hard. 

"Whos your daddy?" he repeated, smiling at the camera now.

"You are" came the response again.

SLAP! This spanking carried on like this for what felt like an age.

"He's good, isn't he?" Said Zoe.

Eventually Joe knelt down behind her, and pulled wide the hole in her panties. His big cock thick with desire, he ran it up up and down between my daughter's cheeks. Kat's eyes were closed, her face down nearly on the floor as she stuck her perfect arse up in the air for him to violate.

He looked straight at the camera.

"We thought you'd get a real kick out of this" said Kat, standing up.

"Are you watching Sam?" Joe said, softly, looking straight at me. "I can't tell you how good fucking your daughter feels. But I can show you."

And with that he reached around behind him and picked up a headband, with a small camera attached and put it on his forehead.

Meanwhile Zoe had reached into the bedside table drawer and pulled out an Oculus Rift headset and earplugs. 

"We don't want you to miss a moment." she giggled, as she climbed on top of me. "Our Korean office sold a virtual reality campaign recently using this kit, and Joe and I got to thinking. 

He loves to film himself fucking girls, particularly Kat, and then watching it back, living it back really I suppose, whenever he likes." 

Realising what was about to happen, I thrashed around, trying to buck Zoe off me. But it was no use. My shoulders were aching from hours in this position and my arms were so numb they might as well not have been there. And my writhing was just an opportunity for Zoe to wet her pussy against my cock as I bucked.

There was nothing I could do as she leant forward, her cleavage almost on my face, and placed the strap around the back of my head. 

"This is the latest model. Stereo sound and crystal clear video. It'll be like being there. Fuck, it'll be like being Joe." 

"This'll be the last time you hear my voice for a while" Zoe whispered as she pushed the earbuds into my ears. The next female moans you hear will be Kat's".

"I'm going to enjoy this" she said, staring into my eyes. "You'll be inside me. But you'll be fucking Kat." And then she pulled down the headset and I was plunged into blackness and silence.

And then a flash of light and I saw, in full 360 degree splendour, the sight of my daughter in front of me, on all fours, looking round at me adoringly. 

"Fuck me harder daddy" she moaned. 

I could hear Joe's heavy breathing. I could almost feel the sweat running down his chest.

I looked up (or rather Joe did, showing me the view presumably) and saw him in the floor-length mirror in his suite, my daughter sprawled on her hands and knees in front of me. She looked like a teenage porn queen. Her school shirt wet with sweat, stuck to her back, her black bra visible through the cotton, while her tiny skirt was up around her waist.

He pulled her up off the floor, her back against his chest now as he stared at us in the mirror. 

"Let's get you out of this shall we?" he muttered, ripping her shirt roughly off her, tearing buttons off as he ran his hands hungrily over her delicious young body. She leant her head back passively on his shoulder as he went to work on her, as though knowing her place.

His hands were ripping off her bra now, his mouth all over her neck and shoulders, his hands cupping and squeezing and manhandling her large, perfect DD tits. She was topless now, naked from the waist up, but still in her tiny skirt, stockings and those blue panties, taut against her thighs.

"I wanted to do this from the first moment I met you" he muttered in her ear. "Wanted you. Wanted to fuck you. Wanted to own you."

"And now I do".

And with that he looked at his handiwork in the mirror. My 18 year old daughter, lost in a cocktail of drugs and lust, broken in and trained for his pleasure. And he pushed her head to the floor, back on her hands and knees in front of me.

"I always get what I want" Joe said. "Don't I Kitty Kat?"

"Remember how you used to fight me to start with?"

"You don't fight me any more, do you?"

"No daddy" I heard Kat say, quietly.

And with that I looked down and slowly sank my slick, thick cock deep between Kat's cheeks, all the way in, shuddering with pleasure as I did so. 

On top of me (the actual me) Zoe slid my cock deep inside her hot, tight, velvety-smooth pussy and began to ride me slowly and rhythmically.

I couldn't believe what was happening. 

It was like being in a nightmare. But thanks to Zoe, my cock felt like it was in heaven.

As was Joe, balls deep in my teenage daughter now and fucking her really hard. I ran my hands up and over her arse and down between her thighs, feeling her damp, stocking-clad thighs thrusting hard against my cock.

I couldn't help myself and started to thrust my hips, hard into her. Back in my hotel room, in the real world, I felt Zoe dismount me and there was a moment or two before I felt my cock disappear yet again into tight, wet, warmth. It was her mouth. I felt her hands either side of my legs as she sucked my cock so hard I gasped. Or would have, had my mouth not been stuffed with a ballgag.

"Fair enough" I thought. "If it's your face you want fucked, that's what you're going to get". 

Back in my head - and Joe's hotel room - Kat was receiving the fucking of her young life. Joe looked down and I saw his big cock pistoning in and out of her cheeks. 

She seemed to be loving it too.

"YES DADDY!" she shouted. "HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER!"

Joe pulled her hair back, making her arch her back and grinding his cock into her deeper. I was getting into it now and thrust my cock hard into Zoe's mouth, lifting my hips up to try and push it deep into her throat.

It shocked me how turned on I was. It was without doubt the most utterly fucked-up, depraved thing I'd ever done. 

Months earlier I would have been even more horrified. But I had to admit, I was starting to see the appeal of fucking teenage girls like Kat. She was glorious. I was having trouble keeping track of where Joe stopped and I started.

I looked down at Kat's arse, still flaunting those satin blue panties, wet with sweat and cum now.

"I love fucking you in your panties" I heard Joe say. "But let's pull them down a bit." I pulled my cock out and slipped my fingers inside Kat's panties, pulling them down tight across her thighs. 

Kat moaned as Joe's cock began to slide up and down between her cheeks again. 

"I want it nice and wet," I said. "Nice and slippery".

I knew what was coming next. 

"Where do you want daddy's cock now Kitty Kat?" I said.

"You know where" moaned Kat. 

"Say it"

"Do me up my arse daddy. Make me your dirty girl. Pleeease" said Kat, begging, almost desperate.

"That's right Kat. Such a dirty girl now. So much better now."

I lent forward and pulled apart my daughter's cheeks, sinking my tongue into her arsehole for what felt like minutes. 

"FFFUUUUCKK yes" moaned Kat.

Lifting his head up, Joe spat onto her arse and began to slide his gleaming, massive helmet into Kat's arsehole. 

"UUUUNNNGGHH" moaned Kat, sinking her head down and her arse up, her blue panties pulling tighter against her thighs.

Clasping his large hands on her hips Joe slid his whole 8 inches into her arse, bringing his balls to rest on her pussy. 

"I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am Sam" I heard him say.

And then he and I gave Kat the anal fucking of her life. 

Hard and deep and relentless, we fucked her practically senseless for the next 20 minutes, me with my cock deep in Zoe's throat, him with his dick in my daughter's arse, eventually pumping them both full of our spunk and sinking back, spent and shamed beyond measure.

And with that Zoe ripped off the headset that had been my world for the last god knows how long and, blinking, I saw her on top of me, triumphant, my spunk dribbling off her chin, still warm.

"Did you like that?" she said. "Did you like fucking your daughter up the arse?"

Horrified, I shook my head. We both knew it was a lie. 

She grinned at me.

"Next time you'll fuck both of us together, for real, while Joe watches..." she said.

[To be continued...]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1