The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
TripperX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat [Part II]

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaint View Post
STill hoping to read some nice story updates.
That would be best!
Old 17-12-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
RojaNabeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A super part 1, hope part 2 is even better!!
Old 04-01-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 17
dijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to beholddijjk is a splendid one to behold

Hi! Sorry a bit late to the party but could you share all the photo exhibits and voice recordings from part 1 of your amazing recollection?
Old 05-01-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Lemar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro, please update soon
Old 31-05-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Apparently, I wasn't the only one who was spying on Auntie Kat all this while. There was someone else who had listened in to her moans and such as well. I then asked, " So that was how you got infatuated with her? "

Uncle Jeffrey then nodded. He said sex with his wife was already declining, after hearing and seeing all this, he found himself being drawn to Auntie Kat more and more until he couldn't find a feel to fuck his wife much. Even when they were at it, he would imagine that he was fucking Auntie Kat instead. As of present as we were speaking in Auntie Kat's room, he said that sex once a month was already rare. It seems like his wife sex drive was never that high to begin with. Hearing that, I couldn't help but feel sorry and empathize with him. I was in similar shoes in a way that I could only yearn and look at Auntie Kat from a distance before.

" I was smoking by the window when I saw you guys at it. I almost couldn't believe my eyes at first. " Uncle Jeffrey told me.

Ahhh shit. So he really did see us during that short timespan. I wish I could go back in time and punch myself in the face for doing something that stupid. I mean, the situation now was already pretty bad but I could picture many ways where it could turn even worse. What matters now is how am I going to resolve this bombshell of an issue. Now that I know that Uncle Jeffrey also wants to fuck Auntie Kat, he would be sure to make some unreasonable demands. Do I keep mum or should I tell Auntie Kat about it and consult her? But then again, I wouldn't want to jeopardize our current relationship just because of a silly mistake. I need to somehow solve this problem without letting her know.

And if she was to somehow find out about this, how would she react? I mean, after what happened in Bali, this would be considered mild after all. But then again, we are talking about a long acquaintance that she has known for even longer than Jack has been born and we're talking about a lot of years. It would definitely be weird. And I'm not exactly too keen on the idea of sharing her although having all of her holes filled with cocks does excite me quite a bit. A woman of her libido certainly deserves much more than just one cock unless the guy can somehow satisfy all of her needs.

" Don't need to be so stressed young man. Take it easy. " Uncle Jeffrey chuckled upon reading my facial expressions.

" So how's sex with her? " he then asked.

I could only offer my honest opinion on the matter - out of this world as he continued bombarding me with questions about Auntie Kat, ranging from personal to very personal. The next thing we know was that my phone started ringing, signaling that Jack was coming back. Uncle Jeffrey then smirked at me before leaving. He wasn't intending to let this die down with just a talk or two. He would definitely make his demands soon. But at least now I have some time to recollect my thoughts. I never thought I would have said it but Jack finally did something useful for once. But now came another bigger problem, how do I deal with Uncle Jeffrey? Do I really dare to consult with Auntie Kat? Or do I go into cahoots with him? And even then, would Auntie Kat even agree to it?

Back then, this was the only problem that I thought I would have to deal with ever since starting this illicit relationship with my best friend's Mom. None of us would have expected that there was yet another problem, a much bigger problem that was the equivalent to that of a time bomb.
Old 31-05-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

That night, fearing that telling her would jeopardize our relationship, I couldn't bring myself to tell Auntie Kat what had transpired behind her back. There was simply too much risk involved. I guess what I could do for now was to play along with Uncle Jeffrey and try to put him in some compromising situations with Auntie Kat. If he's really good, then perhaps something may happen between the two of them. But for now,

" Mmm.. sclup.. " wet sounds along with sighs echoed in the familiar dark room.

The woman in question, Auntie Kat, was on all fours on the bed as she was sucking me off. Damn does her blowjob feels good as she went down on my little brother like a champ. With her years of experience of sucking the dicks of countless guys, it felt like I was getting everything sucked out of me.

" You're harder than usual. " Auntie Kat giggled as my dick popped out of her mouth.

" And whose fault is that? " I grinned as she got the hint.

" You naughty boy. What am I going to do with you. " she smiled and pushed me down onto the bed before straddling over me, slowly lowering her wet pussy onto my dick.

As usual, I have had enough sex with her to already predict her actions. Whenever she's on top and she starts lowering herself onto you, she will open her mouth slightly and gasp as she throws her head backwards the moment your cock head spread her lips apart. She will lower herself until her pussy swallow your entire dick head, stop there for a while before going all the way down. It has always been this way as she started riding me. This was probably my favorite position since I didn't have to do much work and I could admire the entirety of her beauty as she bobbed up and down of my cock, satisfying herself. What could be hotter than this?

Just as I thought about that question. A hot sizzling flash appeared before my eyes. Yes. I do know of something that would be hotter than this. Both of us have experienced it first hand after all. I'm sure that I was not the only one feeling it. That's right. The feeling of the gangbang that we had back in Bali was still fresh in our minds. I bet she still hasn't relinquished the feeling of having multiple dicks filling her every hole. I don't know what got over me but I propped up both of my legs and held her by the hips and started pumping wildly into her. Bewildered by my sudden action, Auntie Kat gasped as her hands held onto my shoulders as I pumped repeatedly into her like a piston. The thought of having another guy right now behind her, putting it into her ass while I fuck her just seems so hot to me.

" Ahhh! Ahh! Don't..!! i'm cumming..!! " unable to hold it in any longer, she started cumming but I didn't care and continue pushing in and out of her as I felt her walls convulsed around my dick.

" Shhh, not so loud. Do you want Jack to hear you? " I told her as she was still basking in the aftermath of her orgasm.

" B-but.. Then you shouldn't start fucking me so hard out of a sudden.. " she placed a hand to her mouth in an attempt to lower her volume but because of that, she lost her balance and toppled on top of me while I continued fucking her.

At that moment I thought, yeah. We wouldn't have to worry about Jack hearing us if there was another dick here to plug her in the mouth. How great would that be? Just fantasizing her getting all of her holes filled once again pushed me over the edge as I sped up my rigorous pumping and started cumming inside of her. Out of exhaustion and having just cummed, she rolled over to the side as my little soldiers started slowly seeping out of her pussy like the army SOC's tunnel. Something must be wrong with me as I didn't know why but I thought that it was slightly disappointing with the amount of cum leaking out of her. We needed to cover her in cum. That's what it is. Damn, snap out of it. I told myself as I returned back to reality.

" This weekend, I'm going out to drink. " she then told me. That's when all the trouble began.
Old 31-05-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, have been real busy lately and will continue to be very busy. But managed to squeeze in 2 chapters today. Hope you guys enjoy
Old 31-05-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Sorry for the lack of updates guys, have been real busy lately and will continue to be very busy. But managed to squeeze in 2 chapters today. Hope you guys enjoy
Take your time, Bro SamLoMo! You are one of the heroes that got me started on writing also. Heh heh!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 31-05-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the Long awaited update bro Sam!
Old 31-05-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
sluddish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to see you back TS! Please continue
Old 31-05-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for the updates
Ah... finally I can continue reading this story. Curious as to why auntie Kat going out to drink that weekend would turn out in trouble
Old 31-05-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
awpakawp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back boss
Old 31-05-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
AK47Rifle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpakawp View Post
Welcome back boss
Hope to read more updates soon
Old 01-06-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

hope you can fill her the other hole and see if she like it...
Old 01-06-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 17
Nutcase21 is a splendid one to beholdNutcase21 is a splendid one to beholdNutcase21 is a splendid one to beholdNutcase21 is a splendid one to beholdNutcase21 is a splendid one to beholdNutcase21 is a splendid one to beholdNutcase21 is a splendid one to behold

nice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1