The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
Hardcore abuse sexy milfs

Title: A journey of pimping busty women

Author’s note: I finally got myself a long break from work and I hope I could start a new story this time. Any supports from you bros will be my motivation to keep on with this fictional new series.

This time, this story is going to be a bit like “Breaking Bad” drama style.

Chapter 1: Ah Hui

The sun just came out. Ah Hui was already out in the morning pasar, buying breakfast for her husband and son. It was Saturday, the two men in her family would only wake up by late afternoon mostly. But still, she had to prepare for breakfast or else her husband would scold her badly.

However, it was Saturday.

She figured it was ok to spend a little bit of her time chit chatting with other aunties in front of the bakchor mee stall.

“Oh my god, what happened to your arm?” a fat auntie looked at Ah Hui’s bruise on her right arm, part of the bruise was covered by her sleeve. Ah Hui was carrying a recycle bag full of vegetables and some meat. Fat auntie could not see there was a bruise too on Ah Hui left arm, because the recycle bag blocked it away from the sight.

“Oh, I bumped into the cupboard, clumsy haha,” Ah Hui laughed it off like it was nothing. She could not tell her friend it was because her husband grabbed her two arms with brutal force while fucking her in missionary and doggie positions.

“You know Lily daughter got into NUS? She said her daughter got scholarship, so show off,” a fat auntie with curly hair gossiped and switched topic from the bruise.

“Hahaha, well I think we should be happy for her la, because she raised her zar boh gia (daughter) alone leh, her husband ran away with gambling debt, right?” Ah Hui shrugged.

Ah Hui was a pretty woman, almost 45 years old, but still she was in great shape. No one would figure Ah Hui had a bust of 36D cups breasts as she always wore loosely fit tshirt, like what aunty does. However, she was wearing a semi long tight denim pants, which showcased her waist line and ass line perfectly, although unintentionally.

But everyone noticed her ass, round and big, the ass that elderly people would say very good for giving birth to children. Despite the round big ass, she only had a son. Plus, her limbs were thin, so her curves were purely god given present. And, she was tall.

In a sense, she looked rather slim and weak, judging from a distance.

“Ok, thank you,” said Sarah, another auntie that was waiting for the bakchor mee.

Sarah, who just got her mee ready for her, asked if they want to sit down and talk more. Fat auntie said yes and quickly got her ass sat onto a chair nearby. She was tired and needed to sit.

Sarah was a neighbor, two units away from Ah Hui. In between them, lived the Lily and her daughter. Sarah was married with a sales guy, they had no child yet. Ah Hui rarely saw Sarah’s husband, but Sarah was originally a Malaysian lady. Ah Hui liked Malaysian, as her mother side was from Ipoh Malaysia.

She was petite, soft spoken. Very good mannered, relatively younger than Ah Hui and the fat auntie.

Ah Hui hesitated to take the sit. Her left hand gently patted her own ass and she felt the burning pain. Her husband spanked her with belt and slapped her ass cheeks too rough a few days ago. She couldn’t sit properly since then, unless there was cushion.

But this was hawker center, the chairs were all hard plastics.

“Aunty, 你的面好了,” said the noodle boss.

“Oh okok, thank you, can I get extra chili sauce?” Ah Hui quickly turned to the noodle stall.

“Ok la, talk next time, haha bye bye” Ah Hui waved and went away.

On the way back, her phone buzzed. Her husband just sent her a whatsapp message, asking where she was.

She felt panic.

Oh no oh no, he woke up already, she thought. And now her husband saw no breakfast. He must be angry and she felt so stupid. Why did she spend time chit chatting around?

She ran faster, with her slippers clapping inconveniently. The recycle bag with vegetables and meat, the noodles, swung up and down vigorously. She was like a poor student girl, running to school frantically because it was already late.

** to be continued

Last edited by lucaslegend; 15-12-2018 at 08:59 PM.
Old 15-12-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
JideForce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A journey of pimping busty women

Good start bro, camping here...
Old 15-12-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Anticipating this new story. Great introduction!
Old 15-12-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jeljel111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to see more! Pitching tent~
Old 16-12-2018, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 16-12-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 16-12-2018, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 16-12-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3181 / Power: 23
jorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond reputejorje has a reputation beyond repute

After reading the first part, I predict this story will be a hit. We want more please.

Priority will be given for those that PM me.
Old 16-12-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Chapter 2: David Tan

David woke up grumpily because his phone rang. He picked it up and answered it.

“Niabeh you sure you cannot find him?” he growled angrily into the phone. He was already 52 years old and yet his fire was still there.

“Chao chee bye, ok, call me immediately if you find him. Limbeh confirm hor ee si (let him die)!” David swore furiously.

A few months ago, he gave a friend of him 30k dollar to set up a nail treatment shop in Vietnam. His friend said he got a lot of contacts there and that nail treatment business confirm can earn money steady and fast.

“A lot of western OLs there need good nail treatment service, Ho Chi Minh city is developing fast and furious these few years already. You don’t know meh?” his friend boasted confidently.

“Okok, I trust you, steady. You tell me how much, I don’t have a lot but let’s do this bro,” David patted the guy’s shoulder.

David still remembered this conversation vividly that happened a few months ago. Yet, right after he transferred the 30k dollar to this scammer’s account. He disappeared out of thin air.

Since then, David had called all the mutual friends to look for this guy. Unlucky for him, the guy was real slippery. No news so far.

He walked around in his room, scratching his head as he was knee deep in financial trouble recently. Not only he lost 30k to this scam, he already had lost almost 150k in another business in KL Malaysia The hotpot restaurant he invested with a few friends closed down due to lack of customers. It struggled for a year already and it already burnt a big hole in David’s bank.

David was burning in rage and his wife was nowhere to be found. He was used to take all his rage out on his wife, Ah Hui.

Before they married 20 years ago, Ah Hui was a poly drop out girl who worked at her own uncle’s law firm as an office assistant. On the other hand, David managed his family domestic maid agency.

They met through mutual friends and David was attracted by Ah Hui’s beauty and gentleness instantly.

Ah Hui was more than happy to marry a man who was a boss of his own. Soon after the wedding, Ah Hui gave birth to their only son. She never worked anymore since the wedding.

Ah Hui was an obedient wife. She served him well, in bed and in daily life. But after so many years together, Ah Hui’s simple minded personality just got on his nerve easily and he didn’t know why.

And now, David wanted his breakfast. He sent a message to her, demanding her to be back immediately.

Ah Hui came back home and she was short of breath. She apologised and walked into the kitchen to prepare for him.

Her ass moved up and down under the tight pants. David was still angry about his lost money and he decided to take it out on his wife again.

He walked to Ah Hui and grabbed her long hair. He dragged her back to the living room. Ah Hui shrieked in pain and begged David to stop it.

“Ah boy still sleeping, Ah boy still sleeping,” Ah Hui helplessly begged.

David swung her around and she fell onto the floor in living room. He slapped her in the face and pointed his finger to her.

“How many times do I need to tell you, don’t simple leave the house without telling me. You already so lazy, never make money on your own, only spend my money and still you never listen to me!” David roared frantically. He slapped Ah Hui again and groped her breast violently.

“Ouch!” Ah Hui yelled and she didn’t dare to look at David in his eyes.

“Duonehbu only, big neh neh, no brain!” David hurled his insults to her.

“You ever let me know you lepak. around with the big ass of yours to get other man, I will kill you myself!” He scolded unreasonably.

He took a long breath and then went out of the house, slamming the door.

Their son was listening to all the drama silently in his room. He said nothing and went back to sleep.

**to be continued
Old 16-12-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 16-12-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

A bit too violent, no?

Anyway, intriguing and exciting story! More updates!
Old 16-12-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Does ts have a wife? Haha hope it’s all just imagination. Keep up the fictional work!
Old 16-12-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
waswas49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please continue bro!
Old 16-12-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster