The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
summer101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
short stories.

hello. have been reading around and decided to try my hands at writing some short stories.
let me know what you think. thanks.

Title: Naughty Couple
Summary: They were out on a dinner with the family when things started to get frisky between them under the table.
POV: Male

Annabelle was clad in a rose coloured skin tight body-con dress with skirt length ending at just half of her lovely smooth thighs.
She had an hour glass figure and her long legs were glowing from the tanned she got from the beach two days ago.
As she walked into the room, i placed my hands on her waist almost naturally claiming she was mine and i was proud of it. Her slender figure was good to hold and hug as i pressed her body closed to mine.

"Hmm hello gorgeous, you smell nice." I said as i brought her closer for a kiss.

Last edited by summer101; 10-09-2014 at 02:47 PM.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

Re: short stories.

"All for you my darling", she whispered into my ears after our lips parted.

"Don't tempted me my love, i will not know what i will do with you once no one is watching."

I clenched my teeth as i said that as i was yearning for her as my eyes glanced across her cleavage revealing what seems like a soft part of her body i would like to bury my face in.
As we head to our dinner table with our guests, i gave Annabelle a light slap on the butt before she was seated beside me. I placed my hands up her thighs and gave a teasing stroke up towards her skirt revealing even more thighs for my pleasure.

"Stop it", she whispered back with a naughty grin, "before your brother sees us".

I couldn't resist the temptations and swatted her hands away.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster

Under the table, i was caressing her smooth legs and running my fingers across her thighs teasing her as she was controlling her urge with great attempt.

My hands slipped further and found this damp spot on her panties. I hardened as i knew clearly she was getting wet and i couldn't wait to make love to her. I stroke her flower upwards and downwards through her panties and rubbing it with gentle strokes causing her to tremble slightly between her legs.

"Open up slightly my darling", i whispered low into her ears.
She oblige with a gradual parting of her legs for me to gain further access. My fingers rose to its full form as i found my way into her panties and worm my way into the fortress. I press against her soft petals and part it with a quick swift of my fingers inserting one member of my five fingers into her delicate flower. She hummed slightly to suppress her soft moans and i knew she was pleased.

"I am sorry, i got a headache and i need to go", she declared in front of the family and looked at me with those soft eyes to take her away.

Last edited by summer101; 10-09-2014 at 02:48 PM.
Old 09-09-2014, 08:34 AM
Samster

I immediately got the hint and said, "yes i am sorry to cut the dinner short mom and dad, please excuse us."

Annabelle dragged me to the nearest washroom and we locked the cubicle.
She planted the most wet and amazing kiss on me as i held my hands one up her skirt and the other on her full bosom.

"Grab it harder", she moaned into mouth and in a flicker in my tongue, she grabbed my hands on her bust and squeezed it.

As i squeezed and caressed her soft and supple bosom, both my hands rose up to her chest to cup her tender breasts. I rubbed and smoothed the bumps on her nipples and brought my mouth down to wet her tips. Eating and licking it like it was a soft marshmallow and massaging the other breasts with tender loving care.

"Oh my, this is heaven" i thought.

Last edited by summer101; 10-09-2014 at 02:48 PM.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Good start..
Old 09-09-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster

It was sweet and delicious and i love Annabelle since she was 19. Heating up, i slipped my hand from her breast and back under her skirt, pull her short tube dress to her waist and pullling her close to my throbbing member in my pants. I felt her panties and gosh, it was wet and moist with her juicies. I continued to rub her flower, opening up her petals and insert my finger in.

"Ohhhhh uhmmmmm" she moaned into my ears so sensually and nibbled at my lobes.

I pushed my strong finger into her wetness and pulled it out, i pushed it in again and pulled it out in a slow but steady motion. All i felt was her tenderness and the moist of her juices falling over my finger and stuck another one in. This time she jerk her hips up towards my direction and rocked her body together with my fingers.

"Come to me my sweetheart" she whimpered.
Old 10-09-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingeast View Post
Good start..
Thank you for the encouragement risingeast.

"Lay down", i commanded as i spread open her legs and started to go down on her.

I pushed and pulled my fingers out yet again and licked her treasure like it was as precious as gold. Hers was soft, kissable, and warm to my lips with her smell i so crave. I flickered my tongue all over her clitoris and stuck it inside her slid. I pressed my mouth into her wet lips and blew soft kisses while i stuck another finger into her. She let out a low long moan and breathe heavy contracting and expanding her chest slowly. I slide my fingers into the spaces between her breast and gently sweep my hands across her slim tummy.

"I am ready for you anytime my darling", i spoke into her ears.

Annabelle hands flew to unzip my pants, stroking my hot member as it greats her hard and erected. She claps her delicate manicured fingers over my rod and lead it towards her mouth sucking and devouring it like a feast. Her tongue stretched, rolled and circled my member causing me to trust harder into her mouth.

"Oh baby."

Last edited by summer101; 10-09-2014 at 02:49 PM.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

As she played with my balls, i pulled her hair back to see her mouth getting busy. After a few thrusts, it was time. I lifted her as her legs wrapped around my waist. Slowly, i adjusted my thick member towards her carnal treasure. Blood was only flowing one way down the street now. Using my member, i begin stroking and teasing her clitoris to her excitement.

Although we were married for 5 years, we still have wild fun like that. She took things into her own hands and inserted my rod into her wet precious. Entering her warm bath in an instant caused some wet sounds due to the friction. I got excited and begin to thrust her hard and harder. She was bouncing off, then on me and digging her nails into my back with her head titled backwards. She was moaning and enjoying herself as much as i was. With each thrust, we were getting aroused and excited for more and every trust aimed to be harder than the one before. It was warm, wet and comfortable. Every hip thrust we make allowed my thick rod member meets her wet warm maiden with a soft squishing moist sound. I wanted to drill deeper and deeper.

"Sweetie, harder, faster, i love you."

I felt like the luckiest guy.

"I love you too beautiful" i moan into her ears and for her ears only.

"Come into me", she responded in kind.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
LQQKN4SUM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more TS....
Old 13-09-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LQQKN4SUM View Post
Camping for more TS....
Thanks LQQKN4SUM. your stories are not bad yourself.

We thrusted hard and fast and my trembling member could withstand the pressure no longer and i finally creamed into her warm embrace.
All of a sudden we heard footsteps outside and a kid saying, "mommy, look he needs his mommy to bring him to the toilet too."
We stiffled our laughter as Annabelle and i quickly pulled our clothes together and got dressed proper before we headed out.

"Let's continue back home" she winked, gave me a lick on the lips and grabbed my crouch.

*disclaimers* My work is original and written from scratch. All characters names are fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Old 15-09-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster

bump for awareness.

*disclaimers* My work is original and written from scratch. All characters names are fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Old 27-09-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

bump for luck. lol

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1