The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2006, 08:18 AM
Terenz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Exclamation Powershots of Top Notch Models

Hi Bros,

In conjunction to Valentine's Day, stay tuned to http://public.fotki.com/Spermbro/ for more V'Day Special Goodies!

To join the NAP shots exclusive group just simply register w1wp00ap, be a successful bonk-taker and you will get to take part in this exclusive yahoo group which has all latest and best pics of vixens, babes from the NAP region..

All contributions and proceeds will go to the FL Foundation..

*CNN Latest : More photos on V'Day Models updated today!
Old 14-02-2006, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
Re: Powershots of Top Notch Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terenz
Hi Bros,

In conjunction to Valentine's Day, stay tuned to http://public.fotki.com/Spermbro/ for more V'Day Special Goodies!

To join the NAP shots exclusive group just simply register w1wp00ap, be a successful bonk-taker and you will get to take part in this exclusive yahoo group which has all latest and best pics of vixens, babes from the NAP region..

bro.. must say some of the gals looked good... is this another okt group?

if yes, contact and charges pls?

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 14-02-2006, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
leeway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Hi, trying to join your NAP shots group but failed.ls tell me what is your group exact ID. thx bro
Old 14-02-2006, 10:11 AM
Terenz

Hi Bro,

My latest yahoo group :

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NAP_Shots

Featuring latest and powershots of Current as well as Ex-Vixens from the Northern Asian Pacific Region.(namely Korea, Mongolia, Japan and China etc)

EXCLUSIVELY and STRICTLY for 1st bonk-successful cheonsters only.
Old 14-02-2006, 04:59 PM
Terenz

Damage for 150 at 60mins for limited period only...
Old 14-02-2006, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
anothersideofme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

your girls seem to get the looks. are they actually available for booking, or just an advertisement?? i mean, you do hv girls for booking but not those on ur website!

if they are real, then i'm quite interested in trying one of them...

thanks...
Old 15-02-2006, 09:23 AM
Terenz

Hi Bros,

Soon to come! More powershots of 1st blood Kimchi/Jap models at http://whatsnew.fotki.com/Spermbro/
Old 15-02-2006, 10:57 AM
Terenz

Hi Bros,

This month's featured models from Japan Kei and Aki are already onshores to do their 1st blood fan-meetup sessions. Euro models Meyla and Layla will also be there to do signature their tarma sessions act for the viewers. Not to forget.. Our all time seductive Kim, the kimchi model..

Interested parties please proceed to counter w1wp00ap to register.. Thanx..
Old 16-02-2006, 01:16 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
One2Many is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi Bros,

This month's featured models from Japan Kei and Aki are already onshores to do their 1st blood fan-meetup sessions. Euro models Meyla and Layla will also be there to do signature their tarma sessions act for the viewers. Not to forget.. Our all time seductive Kim, the kimchi model..

Thanks to Bro Terenz for a wonderful Valentines Day!

Was recommended Kei and I can say she is the best so far I've tried and I think I'll be doing both her and Bro a disservice if I do not contribute a FR on Kei.

As this is my first contribution.... bros please pardon me if I did not do it properly...

FR on KEI

Name: KEI

Age: 23yo (but she definitely looks younger... like 19yo)

Looks: 8.5/10. (Very Chio and sexy looking, was wearing a ribbon-tied panty when I saw her... nose bleed liow)

Figure: 8/10. ( B+ cup boobs with nice pinkish nipples. Body is well-proportioned ans has smooth skin.)

Frenching: 8.5/10 (Superub! Makes you engage yourself in a toune fight.... makes you want more!)

Cathbath: 8/10 (with her tounge skills... you'll feel that you are finfer lickin good!)

Fingering: 8/10 (responsive to your touches and gives you the PFM face when you strike her at the right chords...)

BBBJ: 8/10. (good suction and tounge action... can make a soft dick stand up and throw out fast.... shiok!)

FJ: 8/10. (has chemistry and will treat you like a bf if you treat her right.. moans sounds real and when she cums..... can feel the contraction and see her spasm.... also moist and tight (to me)...)

GF Feeling: 9.5/10 (feels so much like a gf to you and treats you well if you treat her well)

Damage: $150 + $20(tips)

RTF: Yes... once I've recharged

Definitely one of the BEST picks in town so far.... however, one mans meat is another mans poison..... so if not your type... please forgive me... BUT I feel strongly that she is the BEST so far IMHO.
Old 16-02-2006, 02:26 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Thanks to Bro Terenz that I had a happy Valentines Day!

Was recommended to try Kei and I must say I do not regret it at all! It was so good I had to do a FR or else I'll be doing the bros and Kei a dis-service..

As this is my first attempt... please bao han bao han....

FR on KEI

Name: Kei

Looks: 8.5/10. (sexy and sweet looking, was in ribbon-tied panty when I saw her... nose bleed liow)

Figure: 8/10, B+ cup boobs with nice pinkish nipples. Body is proportionate and has smooth skin.

Frenching: 8.5/10. (good tounge action... be prepared to be engaged in a furious battle of the tounges!)

Roaming: 8/10. (allows roaming and is responsive to touches when you strike her at the right chord.....)

BBBJ: 8/10. (good suction and tounge action... can make soft dick stand up and throw up fast... shiok!)

FJ: 8/10. (Has chemistry and will treat you like a bf if you treat her right.)

GF: 9/10. (treats you like a a bf but you'll have to treat her well.... then you'll have an experience you'll not forget!!!!)

Damage: $150 + $20(tips).... value for money!

RTF: YES... when I've recharged!

Thanks Bro Terenz! Interested bros please register with Bro Terenz! Thanks!
Old 18-02-2006, 01:35 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Yo Bros.... new arrivals from Bro Terenz...

Thanks to Bro Terenz again for a wonderful recommendation!

Wanted to RTF Kei but could not find a slot that suit my time... so Bro Terenz recommended another kimchi SYT to me. The name sounds to me like Sally (becos her english not too good and I'm too busy squeezing her..keke..).

FR on Sally

Name: SALLY (sounds like this to me....)

Looks: 8/10. (SYT and carries the air of youth with her... a look from her eyes will be enough to kill you... Also look so fragile that you'll not want to hurt her....)

Figure: 7/10. ( B+ cup boobs with nice light brown nipples. Body is well-proportioned, fair and has smooth skin.)

Frenching: N/A (she still carries some amount of shyness...hehe...)

Cathbath: N/A (she still carries some amount of shyness...hehe...)

Fingering: 8/10 (responsive to your touches and shows you her enjoyment when you stroke her...... but not allowed to poke with finger...)

BBBJ: N/A

FJ: 8/10. (very accomodative.... did it in many position and does not rush you to finish.... her moans also will make you drunk....)

GF Feeling: 8/10 (need to slowly warm her up.... be very nice to her and she'll be even nicer to you......)

Damage: $150

RTF: Yes...

Interested Bros... please register with Bro Terenz.

Up my points please if you agree with me after trying out...
Old 18-02-2006, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ginlee888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi Bros,

regsiter where? I didn't see any place I can register
Old 18-02-2006, 10:17 AM
Terenz

Hi Bros,

New Kimchi arrivals! For more details, stay tuned to http://whatsnew.fotki.com/Spermbro/ and register w1wp00ap for your attendance of this new event..
Old 28-02-2006, 04:50 PM
Terenz

Hi Bros

Ex-Valentine Love Queen is back with vengence and harder than before!

Pics in http://whatsnew.fotki.com/Spermbro/

Just register w1wp00ap for your attendance to this exciting event!

Damage 180 for 2 shots

Promo for a limited period only!
Old 28-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!

Yo bro,

Count me in joining your yahoo group.

Thanks!!!

jazz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1