The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 25-09-2019, 06:42 PM
Arbitrator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30257 / Power: 87
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcheng View Post
alot insider infor from you.
are you from NY?
lol, Don't need anyone smart to know that. You called that inside info? Real Fresh inside info I haven't tell anyone yet only leh. Think only 2 or 3 bros know only

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.
Old 25-09-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5930 / Power: 42
ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute

thank you jabbie..
jab anyone recently??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Lol bro PPcheng!
Welcome back!
Old 25-09-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5930 / Power: 42
ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute

how's it been bro!!!!
ermmm.. who shoot who?
so i not smart... i know lol.. i out of country for almost 2019....

but since you confirm got inside infor, dont share here? wait for what?
this is SBF bro forum! share ma right?
wow only share 2 or 3 bros? so 2 or 3? i'm one of them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aydenchua View Post
lol, Don't need anyone smart to know that. You called that inside info? Real Fresh inside info I haven't tell anyone yet only leh. Think only 2 or 3 bros know only
Old 26-09-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcheng View Post
thank you jabbie..
jab anyone recently??
Like you , I have been traveling abit.. so in and out of the country.
Last few was from Dome 3 but tiagong that OkT on the run from the law now...

Hey Aydenchua! Share info lei!
Caring is Sharing!
Old 26-09-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
WonderLands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriantanmj View Post
Had an appointment with Celeste from Wonderland last week.

Look: 7/10
Kiss: 8/10
Body: 8/10 tall, a little fat at tummy and thigh area. Still considered slim. Very smooth boobs.

She has the school girl look. Quite cute when she speaks. A nice girl to spend time with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenOpps View Post
Managed to book her ytd night and was pleasantly surprised to see a Long hair and fair skin lady wearing heels walking toward me.we check in together and straight away take off everything and went in to the bathroom and shower together .while bathing and showering each other I am kissing and fingering her at the same time.she moan like a AV model.after washing off and we went into action on bed.she is very good at sucking for like 15 min non stop.we tried all position and she is very horny a lot of water.after all she is Very friendly and accommodating during the entire session with small talks to break the ice.

Looks: 8/10 (Cute cute face with a slight teh voice)
Boobs: C (Just nice to grab)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (know where to lick and suck, still reminiscing abt it now LOL)
FJ: 8.5/10 (opens to all position)
GFE: 9/10 (Make me feel like I am in love when in school time )
RTF: Sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion View Post
Met up with Abby 2 weeks back. Arrangement was easy. Abby abit late but definitely worth the wait.

Look : Can’t give any points. Just the prettiest I have met. Definitely will take another look on the street.
Figure : Good enough.
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE : one of the best for this kind of look
Overall : Hv to wait for enough vit M to rtf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguelaraho View Post
Celeste of Wonderland

https://sg-wonderland.tumblr.com/pos...-celeste-is-an

Have to post an FR for her but not sure where to considering she’s not local. But seeing that Wonderlands is mainly Dome L locals I’ll put it up here for bros who’s looking to try their ladies.

Always wanted to try a Wonderland girl, and decided to take the plunge on Celeste who I was told is currently pursuing her studies here.

Smoking hot body, slim and tall with the most beautiful pair of D tits I’ve seen. Compliant with different positions. Not commando type but for a young lady in her 20s she is very good in bed. Felt like a hookup after a night at the club. One of the better if not best sessions ever with a FL from a Dome L stable. Only downside is her rate, but well worth it if you are willing to splash out the cash.

Highly recommend if you’re looking for a young foreign student, but don’t want to go for the Dome 3 euro FLs.

RTF: will definitely see her again soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by leds2000 View Post
Just had an appt with Celeste from Wonderland. She is by far the best I've had for a long time, maybe in years. Too bad she's not local and price is a little steep. Totally my type.

Body: 9/10 slim waist, big melons, alluring thigh gap. Model class.
Boobs: C to D natural goodness
BBBJ: Comfortable
FJ: Just like a gnd gf, she enjoyed it
Looks: 8/10 pretty, exotic
GFE: 10/10 as above
RTF: Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steller View Post
Lady #9
Date of Bonk: 28th Jan to 3rd Feb
Cum extracted by Danell
Nationality: SG Chinese
Relationship: FL (Wonderland)

"This is the best local FL I've tried in 2019 Her body is so tight. Needless to say, we had a wild time together. Unload my sick cum deep inside her in deep missionary. Gal is accommodating enough to let my cock turn soft (about 2 mins) first before slowly removing it from her cunt. Went home a happy man."
Quote:
Originally Posted by wufan4499 View Post
Booked The influencer from Wonderlands Sis. Tried a few girls from her and the experience was good so when she intro The influencer i decided to book her.

Went ahead to the location to get my room first but a girl at the lobby caught my attention, damn pretty. Went up to my room and Wonderland Sis informed me that The influencer is coming up. Opened the door, i welcomed her with a smile, coz it's the girl that caught my attention.

Had some small talks to break the ice and we had our shower. Proceeded to action on the bed (will not talk much about this, u have to experience it yourself).

Her looks are definitely highly above average and i truly enjoyed every moments with her. Had already RTF for a 2nd time and will continue to do so.
Quote:
Met with Wonderland’s influencer FL (not listed on SBF but kindly contact Wonderland sis for hookup)

Waited patiently in the room for her but didn’t have to wait long as she came right on time. Dressed in a pretty sundress which accentuated her exotic yet local girl looks. One thing that stood out for me throughout the session was her GFE. Did not take much to break the ice between us. She proceed to freshen up while i warmed the bed. Was really surprising how she was so naturally conversational throughout the session. I won’t go into the details.

Overall had a very pleasant time and did not want her to leave when it came down to it.

Did not think of writing FR as she don’t have a listing in the forum but Wonderland sis gave the green light to share my experience.

Rtf: definitely, when i have the funds
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwhy View Post
As promised
Fr on The influancer of wonderland
This is an unbiased review and all the feelings can defer

Looks: 8. She has a mixed bood look. Pretty but some would consider not chinese. But this exotic look will also likely be the reason why she is an instagrammer.
Body: 7.5. Slight baby fats but still very sexy. Not the totally slim type

Services is good as she is very obedient and horny. Was kissing her all over and she kept moaning for me to enter her. Good.

Price is slightly on the high side but for such quality yes maybe.

Rtf maybe. But i wanna try another wonderland girl first
Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
Found myself to be an ‘invited member’ by Wonderland. I think it’s because I booked an expensive gal from a related stable before, and so Wonderland will send me pics/stats of their premium gals from time to time.
Had my eye on one Sherry for a Long time. Tried to book once but she was apparently code red at the last minute. Her pic is highly appealing to me, with a sexy face and busty body. Also 1.65cm according to okt.

In real life, she was more GND in nature. Sherry likes to take the session slow and plenty of chat to warm up. We then engaged in one of my longest frenching session (really Long!) before I strip her top off. Guess she likes to have a love making session rather than a HC full service to the guy.

As I was sucking her soft tits, she kept pulling me up to French and French. Finally I flip over and she started to bbbj. The whole mood was really comfy And i felt the urge to cum. Being gentleman (ahem) I motioned to her rather than shooting a full load into her mouth. And all this happened even before she stripped out of her la senza undies!

Rtf: certainly I will, as I rate her in same cat as butterfly Rebecca, sg babe Val and Armani Cindy. My personal view!

Quote:
Overdue FR for Abby from Wonderland

https://sg-wonderland.tumblr.com/pos...bby-a-japanese

Met this lady last week. Apparently is mixed Jap and local according to agent. Open the door and she came in dressed in OL short skirt w blouse unbuttoned at top. Tease. Mid-twenties maybe? Looks local but with slight exotic facial features. Don’t expect a slim petite model though. Body-wise she has some meat on her and I usually will reject as slim petite is my type. I didn’t cause something about her looks that made me want her. Stared at her alluring eyes and facial expressions throughout the deed. Finished quicker than usual. Unexpected.

Wonderland’s ladies has always left me satisfied and I wasn’t let down this time. All of them got this local GFE vibe that i favour highly when cheonging. Highly recommend for bros who go for OLs. Now that I think of it, she does look like one of my HR colleagues at work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onion View Post
Booked an appointment with Celeste from Wonderland 2 weeks ago.

One of the prettiest Ang Mo. Good height. Almost perfect figure. Nice long hair. Good attitude. You can’t complain a combination of good look and perfect figure.

Almost a perfect date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
Met with Elly from Wonderland recently. It was a long time coming after a few missed opportunities over the last few months. But all I can say is that good things are truly worth waiting for.

She is slight in build, having dieted to be in shape for her recent beauty pageant... But once the clothes came off, I was greeted with a super sexy young girl with C cuppers and an attitude which was totally aimed at pleasing me.

I won't go into the details of what went on between the sheets - let's just say I left a very satisfied customer who can't wait to see her again. Thanks Wonderland sis for the arrangement

P/S: the pix of Elly on the Wonderland tumblr site are legit her!

thank you to everyone who book and support =)

sorry everyone we don't keep review so repost over here.
Old 26-09-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

anyone tried from PINKIE GIORGiO99?
Old 29-09-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whycannottahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone have FR on Chanel? I want to try her services but I'm unsure of taking the plunge.
Old 01-10-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Seaonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bros, anyone tried Annabelle before? Care to give any fr or comments?
Old 03-10-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lovebabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks GG for the appt.Unfortunately Randy isnt my cup of tea. Photo was only 80% accurate, cleverly taken at an angle.

RANDY

Looks: 5.5/10 ( typical plain jane)
Body: 6.5/10 a bit bah bah ( same type with Selena or former Confidentmi Alicia)
Boobs: C ( good handful, suckable)
BBBJ: Good man really comfortable
FJ: Tight and good
Looks:
GFE: 7/10
RTF: definitely not. Got prettier gals out there

just my honest review.

Last edited by lovebabe; 03-10-2019 at 05:02 PM.
Old 03-10-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebabe View Post
Thanks GG for the appt.Unfortunately Randy isnt my cup of tea. Photo was only 80% accurate, cleverly taken at an angle.

RANDY

Body: 6.5/10 a bit bah bah ( same type with Selena or former Confidentmi Alicia)
Looks:

just my honest review.

$650 for plain Jane??!
Old 03-10-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Cockernathan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

RANDY

Looks:

just my honest review.
Almost took the plunge...
Old 04-10-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Quote:
Why would you still go ahead?
Old 06-10-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
surferdaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Always a fans of European girls. More real compared to those PRC ladies and other nationalities.
Old 09-10-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
berocca is one of the Best!berocca is one of the Best!berocca is one of the Best!berocca is one of the Best!
Wonder if Althena is still around...
Old 10-10-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Just when I tot no one can be 9/10, met one today who truly is one... go try Natalie (independent)... note that my ratings solely based on looks...

Last edited by fun12345; 10-10-2019 at 04:43 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1