The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Hi bros.
Messaged a gal from craiglist title was married and unhappy. Seems abit dodgy when she replies
Old 25-05-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Wahahahahaha tot so. Ask me to join in website 😂😂😂😂😂
This is the email bros [email protected] 😝😝😝
Old 25-05-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

Try messaging and ask her send pix say from cl ����
But the pic sent was hot hehehehehe lemme know if any one else tried reply is quite fast
Old 02-06-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Weekend cumming! Have a great weekend!
Old 03-06-2016, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bassist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Weekend cumming! Have a great weekend!
You too bro have a gd weekend
Old 07-06-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

Hectic week going outstation. Have a great week!
Old 11-06-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

Throwback time. This happened during 2007 when my office was at the CBD area near lau pa sat. Had a pinay FB lets call her E who was my subordinate. We worked together for a few months before anything happened the first time was after a party both high we checked in and fucked liked rabbits! She's not a looker but nice body and a fucking nice ASS!!!! One time was feeling itchy so sms her.
Axl - busy?
E - no juat thinking of u
A - oooooh me also thinking of your juicy pussy
E - hahahaha dont be a bad boy and make me horny
A - me i'm such a good boy why would i do that
After a few more horny smses
I went out and checked out the rest room at the upper floor checking to see if got cctv nearby afterwards back ofc messaged E again.
A - are you horny? Coz im already hard from our messages
E - yes im already wet below u wanna see?
A - sure hehehehe lets meet at the 18th floor near staircase rest room
E - huh u sure?
A - yes you go out first i'll be out in abit
Eventhough she was abit unsure being a good little slut she did as she was told when i went up we decided to do in the men's room i went in first and she followed immediately when the coast was clear. Locked the cubicle we started frenching and my hands started raolming i was gingering her and she was really fucking wet!!!! Did not waste time and she proceeded to give me a nice sloppy BBJ after i got hard i sat down on the wc hiked up her skirt and she sat on my now throbbing hard cock. She rode me til she came have to cover her mouth hehehehe. As we do not have the luxury of time i told her to bend over and spread her legs and i shoved my cock into her waiting pussy and proceeded to ram her hard and fast being horny and excited from the act i immediately felt my juices cumming pulled out told her to kneel down open her mouth and i jerked off into her open mouth after u stopped jerking she swallowed everything and continued to give me a nice loving blow job til i can't stand it anymore hahaha u guys know the feeling. Stipp d her and she gave my cock a last few licks before we dressed up and sneaked out. We both returned tk the office separately. Did i mentioned that i kept her under wear hehehehe. Continued to tease her until knock off time and proceeded to hotel to fuck her brains out again..... Hope u guys enjoyed my efforts!!! Have a great weekend!
Old 11-06-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
StarBarks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for updating, enjoy your weekend too
Old 12-06-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
Congu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCongu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCongu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCongu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCongu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hope to read more adventures
Old 12-06-2016, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Workaholics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

welcome back bro
Old 12-06-2016, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
pantler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congu View Post
Hope to read more adventures
Same same
Old 19-06-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward for more please.
Old 20-06-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

Hey bros! Just came back outstation. So this story is more sexcapades not fb one hehehehe. Just came back from DN and chiongibg scene there abit quiet. Not much lobang i know of tried we chat to ex so tried a massage place but was quoted too high so tippd and fucked off went to another place abit off the beaten path and got a fresh looking girl ahe told me she 19 looks 19 whoa..... Told her no need massage direct went service hehehe daman her body was hot not big boobs but firm b cuppers!!! And a tight ass no belly!!!! She gave me a catbath and bbbj not that expert but me so horny looking at her face and body. She had a hairy pussy but it smelled and tastes sp good hehehhe. Proceeded to cap myself and entered her slowly she was really tight!! Once we gained rythm i fucked her missionary cowgirl doggy and missionary and doggy til i cum. Rested and decided to pay for another hour extension 😁😁😁 after resting asked her to bbbj me again and i fucked her hard again this time fucking her missionary, cowgirl standing up and carrying her doggy and sideways. Tried fingering her ass but ahe was hesitant so told her to stand up and bent her over and penetrates her fully it such a thrill to see your cock going in and out of a tight pussy!!! When time cums told her to kneel down removed cd and jerked off til i came!!!came in her face!! And even sone in her eyes hahaha but she good girl no complain hehehehe so rest and cleaned up after paid her and tipped her for the sextisfying session...... Thats all for now bros have a great week ahead.
Old 20-06-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
antoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Hey bros! Just came back outstation. So this story is more sexcapades not fb one hehehehe. Just came back from DN and chiongibg scene there abit quiet. Not much lobang i know of tried we chat to ex so tried a massage place but was quoted too high so tippd and fucked off went to another place abit off the beaten path and got a fresh looking girl ahe told me she 19 looks 19 whoa..... Told her no need massage direct went service hehehe daman her body was hot not big boobs but firm b cuppers!!! And a tight ass no belly!!!! She gave me a catbath and bbbj not that expert but me so horny looking at her face and body. She had a hairy pussy but it smelled and tastes sp good hehehhe. Proceeded to cap myself and entered her slowly she was really tight!! Once we gained rythm i fucked her missionary cowgirl doggy and missionary and doggy til i cum. Rested and decided to pay for another hour extension ������ after resting asked her to bbbj me again and i fucked her hard again this time fucking her missionary, cowgirl standing up and carrying her doggy and sideways. Tried fingering her ass but ahe was hesitant so told her to stand up and bent her over and penetrates her fully it such a thrill to see your cock going in and out of a tight pussy!!! When time cums told her to kneel down removed cd and jerked off til i came!!!came in her face!! And even sone in her eyes hahaha but she good girl no complain hehehehe so rest and cleaned up after paid her and tipped her for the sextisfying session...... Thats all for now bros have a great week ahead.
Haha nice encounter ..... waiting for more!!
Old 20-06-2016, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Chirper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoman View Post
Haha nice encounter ..... waiting for more!!
Same here as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1