The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 24-03-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KongJiaoWei View Post
So far L** Spa at blk 1*9 is clean joint... or r there any more nearby that area bro?
Got one near the town council. Name starts with 'Le ****'. Same name as a famous chain of Chinese restaurants. Mostly milfs there, good massage and ambience not bad. Standard pricing, no need to pm me, can't remember who I tried liao.
Old 24-03-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
nimrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East side spa experience

Very tempted to try W Spa over at Changi Village. Any one experienced it?

Will post MR soonest
Old 24-03-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod View Post
Very tempted to try W Spa over at Changi Village. Any one experienced it?Will post MR soonest
So extreme end.
Can imagine the ML if work there and stay in Town.
Old 26-03-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Yes. no harm go ahead to try her massage and handful
Bro, this Lxxky@Eunos her massage is strong or not? Handful with autoroaming?
Old 26-03-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Bro, this Lxxky@Eunos her massage is strong or not? Handful with autoroaming?
Read this interesting thread
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=812453
Old 27-03-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Haha thanks bro, summary for Lu*ky@Eunos is syt with hot bods, smooth fair skin and pretty face. Gives average massage and hj with boobs squeezing for 50+50. After plus and minus i think still worth in the end.
Old 28-03-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
CooolCoool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Haha thanks bro, summary for Lu*ky@Eunos is syt with hot bods, smooth fair skin and pretty face. Gives average massage and hj with boobs squeezing for 50+50. After plus and minus i think still worth in the end.
After reading the thread and looking at her pic, she generated quite a interest for me to try, moreover her place is literally a stone thrown away from my place. Texted her 11am + and got arranged a appt by 12+, massage was basic, believe she could have done better if you requested her. Her selling point is her face and body and after massage. PS : she's not as cold as some bro have mentioned though, but definitely not the very outspoken girl who will keep engaging you non stop.
Old 28-03-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lustyJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Been curious on thus as well. I've added one of the ladies there through wechat. She claimed that it's a clean joint but I never went there yet. Any bro went there before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarlu View Post
Any bro try up yuan dao healthcare at gullimard Road?
Old 28-03-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyJ View Post
Been curious on thus as well. I've added one of the ladies there through wechat. She claimed that it's a clean joint but I never went there yet. Any bro went there before?
Tried one of the viet ML.
It is a clean shop and the massage is good but quite expensive as they will try to upsell you alot of different packages. I usually take 2 hours for the normal massage + lymphatic therapy for $150 including tips.
Not sure about other ML but I will recommend if you looking for clean good massage.
Old 28-03-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Pikachiu1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has Lucky contact? The thread is missing
Old 28-03-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lustyJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ahh got it thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
It is a clean shop and the massage is good but quite expensive as they will try to upsell you alot of different packages. I usually take 2 hours for the normal massage + lymphatic therapy for $150 including tips.
Not sure about other ML but I will recommend if you looking for clean good massage.
Old 28-03-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post

Had a PRC. took a hr massage and 30mins lymphatic. 98 in total. very professional Best I ever tried. Clean place. The Viets looks cute(with masks) 😅
Old 28-03-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
MCDF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
Had a PRC. took a hr massage and 30mins lymphatic. 98 in total. very professional Best I ever tried. Clean place. The Viets looks cute(with masks) 😅

Hi Bro Herotan

Can share where is this place?
Can share contact ot address?
Any masseur u wld recommend?
Old 28-03-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
One of the PRC gal there linda look like a tempting SYT. anyone tried before?
Old 28-03-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyboy View Post
One of the PRC gal there linda look like a tempting SYT. anyone tried before?
I didn't try her but saw her in the shop. She looks pretty in preson but more of a big bone type of body, if you know what i mean. Haha. I will say she is the most active ML in social platform in her shop. The rest especially the viet are very hard to find them unless you walk in.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread