The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Number 12 @ 2033 also Chio GND SYT
New girl? What’s her name?
Old 17-05-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
New girl? What’s her name?
Not new...she was here late last year

Not many people notice her...always Day Off

Dont know name...only called her by Number Tag on her TiTs

Anyway 2033 all Mei something damn confusing...
Old 17-05-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

could it be mei mi?
Old 17-05-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not confusing lah.

1617- Jia
1606a and 2040 - Xiao
2033- mei
2062a - yue

Actually if all house have code name easier for us to find their girls.

Like can have:

Bai -
Bao-
Xue-
Wen-
Xin -
Old 18-05-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of

how to find or contact all this lady? I never visit legal scene before, normally always go for those Freelance via FL Dome 2. What the price ? Duration??
Old 18-05-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
could it be mei mi?
She said is Beautiful Jade but tell okt number 12 best cos he prefers working number tag too

I think okt also don’t bother to remember names

Just number best...will not screw up
Old 18-05-2018, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
She said is Beautiful Jade but tell okt number 12 best cos he prefers working number tag too

Mei Yu lah... aiyoh. Yeah. Tried her. Not bad
Old 18-05-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thanks - fast car quality? Lol

To me mei mi is one interesting character
Old 18-05-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks - fast car quality? Lol

To me mei mi is one interesting character
Thats why her number Tag is V12 ...
Old 19-05-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rumi969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Switching from fls. So pardon my question. All the girls in tthis list is under what cat?
Old 19-05-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Im also not able to find the thread ..I’m giving up let’s start from fresh .. anyone knows WL who like Rough/hard hammering sex ..
So far of the WLs I bonked and are still currently working. only two can really endure my heavy pounding. AnQi (1425). A few occasions of ramming her hard and furious for net 40 mins and didn’t eject but she could take it readily. Even asked me to pound her harder.She even pounded on me concurrently in missionary. Mi Xue (16W02) , pounding her for about net one hr 10 mins and ejected and the session seemed like a piece of cake to her. Both are pretty to me.
However, strangely and is still a mystery to me, lol, I collapsed in net 10 mins when bonking Yuan Yuan (1649) and Ruyi(1658a). I felt superb sextified and lousy, with mixed feelings, after bonking them ......hahaha .....sigh knn !!!
Old 21-05-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
So far of the WLs I bonked and are still currently working. only two can really endure my heavy pounding. AnQi (1425). A few occasions of ramming her hard and furious for net 40 mins and didn’t eject but she could take it readily. Even asked me to pound her harder.She even pounded on me concurrently in missionary. Mi Xue (16W02) , pounding her for about net one hr 10 mins and ejected and the session seemed like a piece of cake to her. Both are pretty to me.
However, strangely and is still a mystery to me, lol, I collapsed in net 10 mins when bonking Yuan Yuan (1649) and Ruyi(1658a). I felt superb sextified and lousy, with mixed feelings, after bonking them ......hahaha .....sigh knn !!!
YOu must be handsome and give lots of tip. Anqi always siam to the side and refuse deep penetration and she said it is too painful . Keep adding lub in between which really put me off
Old 22-05-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
YOu must be handsome and give lots of tip. Anqi always siam to the side and refuse deep penetration and she said it is too painful . Keep adding lub in between which really put me off
Different experience for me
She was the proactive one banging and grinding me so hard and close till I can feel her pelvic bones pressing hard onto me - lucky got good stamina

May be it was her horns day?
Old 22-05-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Quote:
Different experience for me
She was the proactive one banging and grinding me so hard and close till I can feel her pelvic bones pressing hard onto me - lucky got good stamina

May be it was her horns day?
Must serve her favourite pie to her mah
Old 22-05-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
chinadolly is Cool - loads of Potential

HAPPY (No. 8), from Lorong 18, House 20

best petite schoolgirl type that I have ever fucked in Geylang
I remember myself grabbing and fondling with her amazing baby butt
I still can’t forget the look on her innocent face
I really wish she was my girlfriend and I am going back again tomorrow
She granted to all my fantasy requests with her snow white beautiful skin
Boobs was just nice and fresh
The best part was licking her baby pussy and seeing her small mouth filled up with my dick

Definitely will return to bonk this girl!!
Sharing this with all my brothers out there, please treat her well ahhhh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1