The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nohorserun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: anywhere to find chinese SYT in BKK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There are PRC FL working in Thailand.
Spotted a few PRC there before. don't know is tourist or FL.
The one is saw is Damn CHIO and sexy. Those that makes your little bro respond upon eye contact.
Old 24-07-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Have la, damn rare. These are chinese thais. Your best bets are in the north. There is even a chinese village called Mae Fa Luang.

By any calculation, we consider a generation to be approximately 25 years, Some of these migrants are already 3 generations and you will be hard pressed to find a chinese speaking one. I think we got to do a visual selection. Everywhere on this planet, save both end of the poles, you will find chinese. You can find chinese in China. You can also find chinese in Timbuktu. If I can find plenty in far flung places like PNG, why is it inconceivable to find one in BKK. My ex thai gf is like 1/4 chinese. You know their are chinese since they have chinese stuck somewhere in their names. Super Long name and more often than not, a Wong or a Tan will be embedded in their name. You no need to study anthropology to find a chinese among a sea of thais.

Ok ok. If you must have a Chinese SYT, you need to go to INDO. There are like 50 Juta chinese there. Throw a stone you get one dozen.
Old 24-07-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

About 500 years back, following the trade winds, the chinese began a few waves of migration south, and they reach as far south as Indonesia. Had the trade wind not die after this country our ancestors would have reached Australia
Old 24-07-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

If you fuck your way backwards, starting from Kalimantan or java, work your way back to VN or Laos, you will already pick up the Chinese footprints on this ancient trade route.
Old 24-07-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

I call it connecting the dots.
Old 24-07-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

These days I am looking at the Philippines🤤 there is a huge picking of chinese there. And we are not talking about PRCs. In fact the local Chinese community there detest the PRC. As if they belong to a different race. I am less ‘discerning’. Of course.
Old 24-07-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanelad View Post
look at your comments on my post and see if you are bashing me, knowing this is a forum for free movement of ideas and information and assumed i have not done my due diligence.

Yes i have not contributed much, as i only contribute if i see fallacious information after i tried it. Maybe i dont have as much experience as others, where 1 mountain is taller than the other.

No offence, but i had to speak up for the stupid bashing on my earlier post.
Relac la bro. Don’t go one mountain tall here. Some people here are really elders here and we got to take good advices. There are only reference points here.

For me, I will go to one place again n again. I will onion peel a layer. Maybe write a bit like self critic. You know asking questions, if you have to do it all over again, what will you do different. Open a case file. In so doing we build some knowledge and skill of chonging.
Old 18-08-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i think what u r looking for is thai-chinese. pure chinese u shld be going china. personally i feel that thai-chinese are very hot too. they fairer skin and a very innocent facial features. saw may thai-chinese in thier school uniform when shopping, really bth but too bad i dunno thai, cannot go sian. most of the working ladies probably doesnt have much chinese blood haha but i do see alittle in agogo. maybe u can try kapoo massage which generally recruit school girls or office ladies. but they are more expesive. slight more than 100sgd for 45min of handjob.still, i feel it will be hard to find alot thai chinese working. generally chinese are more well-to-do , so lower chance of the working

Last edited by legolas99; 18-08-2018 at 07:10 PM. Reason: amend
Old 23-08-2018, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
These days I am looking at the Philippines🤤 there is a huge picking of chinese there. And we are not talking about PRCs. In fact the local Chinese community there detest the PRC. As if they belong to a different race. I am less ‘discerning’. Of course.
That's just retarded. There are only 3 racial groups: Mongoloid, Caucasoid & Negroid.
Old 24-08-2018, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
i think what u r looking for is thai-chinese. pure chinese u shld be going china. personally i feel that thai-chinese are very hot too. they fairer skin and a very innocent facial features. saw may thai-chinese in thier school uniform when shopping, really bth but too bad i dunno thai, cannot go sian. most of the working ladies probably doesnt have much chinese blood haha but i do see alittle in agogo. maybe u can try kapoo massage which generally recruit school girls or office ladies. but they are more expesive. slight more than 100sgd for 45min of handjob.still, i feel it will be hard to find alot thai chinese working. generally chinese are more well-to-do , so lower chance of the working
many Thai in urban area, especially Bangkok, has Thai blood stretching back many generations. many are so thoroughly mixed with Thai, Laos, Lanna etc that they themselves are not aware they have partial Chinese genes. so, it is difficult to clearly single-out. what you are probably referring to are those that show clear Chinese features and you assumed those are the only Thai with Chinese genes but thats not true.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1