The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Message parlor ask ur ic number?

Hi all

I went to this mp quite a while ago

When I enter they ask me for my ic number name and hp number

Kinda of strange is it
Old 14-08-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Message parlor ask ur ic number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Hi all

Kinda of strange is it
Nothing strange about it.... is required by AV...just write accordingly just in case there's a spot check by AV...
Old 14-08-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Hi all

Kinda of strange is it
Normal and just give any number will do.
Old 14-08-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Kipsboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Message parlor ask ur ic number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by logmeinla View Post
Normal and just give any number will do.
Ic: S9123456A
Hp: 91234567
Name: Lin Beh Song

Like that can or not! Hehehe
Old 14-08-2018, 10:01 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipsboi View Post
Ic: S9123456A
Hp: 91234567
Name: Lin Beh Song

Like that can or not! Hehehe
When av come spot check, not only u sabo the joint. U also create more trouble for yourself. Nothin will happen to u but it's gona waste your time.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 15-08-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

this requirement is mandatory by law. Failure to do so result in a fine by the authority. Of course if you anyhow write, and suay suay AV come, you face deeper shit too.

what i do was just to write like how a doctor write... like a snake
Old 15-08-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
this requirement is mandatory by law. Failure to do so result in a fine by the authority. Of course if you anyhow write, and suay suay AV come, you face deeper shit too.

like what shit will the customer face ? there is nothing in the law that says customer will get the shit for providing false info.....it's up to the service provider to check the info given....info not correct means the provider didnt check...they kena customer when question why give fake info can just say they don't know have to give real info lah
Old 15-08-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 15
Advalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post

Haha, bro. Like your snake writing. Upz you.
Old 15-08-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Kingandaces18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The last time I went for a 100% clean one, they asked for the IC instead of just asking for it 😬
Old 15-08-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingandaces18 View Post
The last time I went for a 100% clean one, they asked for the IC instead of just asking for it 😬
A lot of clean joints kanna fine from AV because of false names, false IC number etc. So most now require u to show them your IC and they will record it down.

If you go clean joint what's there to hide?
Old 16-08-2018, 02:26 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advalorum View Post
Haha, bro. Like your snake writing. Upz you.
how to snake writing if they use Ipad register ?
Old 16-08-2018, 02:28 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingandaces18 View Post
tell them you foreigner lah...where got IC ? if they ask for passport, where got people bring passport out one ??? so you want my business or not ?
Old 16-08-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

There was once, AV spot check a joint I visited. I had finished and was bathing in the massage room. The officer knocked the door and asked me to see him after I dressed up.
When I came out, he tallied my IC against the register and asked me a few questions before asking me to leave. Imagined if I did not provide the correct info, I would be stucked for lots of questioning.
Old 17-08-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
There was once, AV spot check a joint I visited. I had finished and was bathing in the massage room. The officer knocked the door and asked me to see him after I dressed up.
When I came out, he tallied my IC against the register and asked me a few questions before asking me to leave. Imagined if I did not provide the correct info, I would be stucked for lots of questioning.
is there any law that says it's a chargeable offence if we don't put the correct info when visiting the SPA ?

of cos to prevent trouble, don't make it too obvious. if your ic is 1234567, maybe you can put 1234568...... for name , can put any ang mo name and say it's your christian name.

phone num is not necessary according to the law.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 6
Crystalpp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrystalpp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrystalpp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some mp spa I went don’t even bother to take your particular. I don’t mind giving though since I am still single.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1