The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Msuarez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Some bros believe when they go to a spa, they want pure massage. Joints with FJ the girls are likely not to be trained in massage, hence there is feeling that the massage fee is wasted. They would rather go to a legit one and get real hard massage so it is more value for money.

To satisfy their sexual urges, they would rather go for a proper FL who doesn't massage but only provides sex. Some more, the bed is likely to be bigger than spa's massage table.

Bros who like to go MPs for FJ feels that there is a sense of thrill. To each his own.
That last part rings true to me. I enjoy the testing of boundaries, and ultimately, that part where you realise you're doing something you're not really supposed to.

I guess sometimes, the harder it is to attain, the more you desire it.

When you really think about it though, it's quite foolish doing FJ with ML given the risk. But then again, when we do these things, we don't think with our big head.
Old 10-04-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Sc

As a newbie who only lurks around, thank you Mr Halogen019 very much for this treasure trove of invaluable knowledge! Salute!
Old 28-04-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 20
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

Hi Bros,

Been exploring the lavender junction MP , I do confirm there are viet/PRC/Msian there, usually they are SGP PR. Also I suspect maybe some of them belong to the same boss as i have seen same gal at another spa at the same area. But recently hearing of the MP raids i have resisted my urges. How have the winds died down already bros?
Old 29-04-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
This forum has changed a lot in the last few years. Everybody wants your gems but few people are doing any real sharing. Plenty of crap & overhyped contacts are thrown all over the place.
Bro, I totally agree. Times has changed and many new members here just want free info and not sharing.

Was thinking we should formed a Lao Jiao chiongster club for proven members who really shared. Lol
Old 07-05-2018, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by engine View Post
Hi Bros,

Been exploring the lavender junction MP , I do confirm there are viet/PRC/Msian there, usually they are SGP PR. Also I suspect maybe some of them belong to the same boss as i have seen same gal at another spa at the same area. But recently hearing of the MP raids i have resisted my urges. How have the winds died down already bros?
Your observation is correct. A single boss actually owned maybe half of all the MPs around the junction area. The boss owns a mixture of clean and outright dirty joints. The loss of 2-3 joints due to raids is actually not a big loss for the boss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Bro, I totally agree. Times has changed and many new members here just want free info and not sharing.

Was thinking we should formed a Lao Jiao chiongster club for proven members who really shared. Lol
You will be surprised how a handful of senior bros can be very selfish and always exaggerating their finds, creating clones to fuel their egos by stirring up conversations.

There are some WeChat groups with senior bros already but the focus has shifted to mainly PRC FLs after the waves of raids which wiped out more than half of the PRC MLs in hotspot areas.

In current context, MPs with FJ are almost a thing of the past, unless you are talking about the few more established joints. Even so they are very afraid too.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 16-08-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jojobu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Experienced cheongster but newbie here to the SG scene. Great post. An impressive collection of wisdom and experience. I hope to add my own knowledge as time goes on. Thank you.
Old 16-08-2018, 07:41 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Sad to say recent winds have made the scene now so pathetic... Hopefully things will improve going forward
Old 16-08-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Many legit sharings have also been wiped off on this forum with them being accused of advertising. Really miss the times where options and sharings were aplenty
Old 17-08-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jojobu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, it does seem I have returned to Singapore at an unfortunate timings. In fact some of the first news headlines I see were 'Police nab 162 people in 23 day operation targeting online vice syndicates.' Great welcome back message cheongster! Have fun out there!

So. I will still enjoy myself, just taking care to be extra cautious. Especially as a newbie learning the scene.

For now I have been enjoying the SYT office ladies parading around town. Without trying to be too creepy of course. I will say the ladies do dress to impress in this city.
Old 31-08-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

bump for awareness

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 05-09-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Halogen, tks for this teachings. I wish got this summary before i ganna chop few times. I also can one point - small head really will take over so the point about know the joint very important.
Old 05-09-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
bump for awareness
Not sure if this query is relevant for this thread but here goes:

I have quite a number of MLs from joints, even from Parklane (I was an ex chiongster of Parklane) telling me to take the minimum duration will do. Reason is that they want me to save money. Not sure if they are lazy to massage me, or they prefer to personally earn my money instead of the joint.

Recently went to one, this PRC ML was quite new; she was also quite friendly and nice and she told me to save money and take 45 mins next time instead of 1hr. This left me quite skeptical as in she really wants me to save money and pay less to the joint meh..... else is that she is lazy to serve me for 1hr, so ask me to take 45 mins instead.
Old 06-09-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Not sure if this query is relevant for this thread but here goes:

I have quite a number of MLs from joints, even from Parklane (I was an ex chiongster of Parklane) telling me to take the minimum duration will do. Reason is that they want me to save money. Not sure if they are lazy to massage me, or they prefer to personally earn my money instead of the joint.

Recently went to one, this PRC ML was quite new; she was also quite friendly and nice and she told me to save money and take 45 mins next time instead of 1hr. This left me quite skeptical as in she really wants me to save money and pay less to the joint meh..... else is that she is lazy to serve me for 1hr, so ask me to take 45 mins instead.
cause usually nowadays, they will provide piano massage, maybe like 10 15 mins. the rest is action, how long will you take to finish it up actually?

if u go lots of massage, every 10 bucks that you save cause of the 15 mins difference makes lots of difference. and to the ladies, they can get more customer actually for the extra service
Old 14-09-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 14
hihihellow is a splendid one to beholdhihihellow is a splendid one to beholdhihihellow is a splendid one to beholdhihihellow is a splendid one to beholdhihihellow is a splendid one to beholdhihihellow is a splendid one to beholdhihihellow is a splendid one to behold

👍👍👍👍...............
Old 14-09-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
cause usually nowadays, they will provide piano massage, maybe like 10 15 mins. the rest is action, how long will you take to finish it up actually?

if u go lots of massage, every 10 bucks that you save cause of the 15 mins difference makes lots of difference. and to the ladies, they can get more customer actually for the extra service
Understand.
In a way it benefits both parties. We save about 10-15 bucks for the 15 mins while the ladies, they can get more customers. But in a way, most of them are lazy to accompany customers for the full 1 hr , so they will also try to tell customers to take the minimum. Even best if there is a '30' mins session.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1