The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Only one way is the 2 cities will keep growing up...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

Hanoi, HCMC are better places to live in

By Minh Nga August 16, 2018 | 10:40 am GMT+7

Vietnam’s two biggest cities are among top five improvers in a global ranking of most liveable cities.

In the Economist Intelligence Unit's ranking of the world's most liveable cities, Hanoi and HCMC are two of the five biggest improvers in the last five years along with Abidjan in Cote d’Ivoire, Belgrade in Serbia, and Tehran in Iran.

Out of the 140 cities surveyed, Hanoi ranks 107 with an overall rating of 59.7 out of 100, marking a five-year rise of 5.5 percentage points.

HCMC is at 116 with 57.1 points, rising 4.4 percentage points.

This year, Melbourne in Australia gave up the throne after reigning for seven years in a row. Vienna has the top spot now, marking the very first time the Austrian capital has ever made it that far.

Although both Melbourne and Vienna have registered improvements in liveability over the last six months, increases in Vienna’s ratings, particularly in the stability category, gave it the edge.

The two cities are now separated by 0.7 of a percentage point, with Vienna scoring a near-ideal 99.1 out of 100 and Melbourne scoring 98.4.

Other cities that have made it to the top ten this year include Osaka in Japan, Canada’s Calgary, Australia’s Sydney, Canada’s Vancouver, Canada’s Toronto, Japan’s Tokyo, Denmark’s Copenhagen, and Australia’s Adelaide.

To come up with the rating, Economist evaluated the cities in over 30 qualitative and quantitative factors across five broad categories: stability, healthcare, culture and environment, education, and infrastructure. Each factor in a city was rated as acceptable, tolerable, uncomfortable, undesirable or intolerable.

In January, Hanoi and HCMC were said to be among the top 10 cheapest cities in Southeast Asia this year. The capital city and the nation’s commercial hub took the 7th and 9th place respectively (out of 27) in the Cost of Living Index 2018 compiled by Numbeo, the world’s largest database of user contributed data about cities and countries worldwide.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-08-2018, 03:34 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Only one way is the 2 cities will keep growing up...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

Hanoi, HCMC are better places to live in

By Minh Nga August 16, 2018 | 10:40 am GMT+7

Vietnam’s two biggest cities are among top five improvers in a global ranking of most liveable cities.

In the Economist Intelligence Unit's ranking of the world's most liveable cities, Hanoi and HCMC are two of the five biggest improvers in the last five years along with Abidjan in Cote d’Ivoire, Belgrade in Serbia, and Tehran in Iran.

Out of the 140 cities surveyed, Hanoi ranks 107 with an overall rating of 59.7 out of 100, marking a five-year rise of 5.5 percentage points.

HCMC is at 116 with 57.1 points, rising 4.4 percentage points.

This year, Melbourne in Australia gave up the throne after reigning for seven years in a row. Vienna has the top spot now, marking the very first time the Austrian capital has ever made it that far.

Although both Melbourne and Vienna have registered improvements in liveability over the last six months, increases in Vienna’s ratings, particularly in the stability category, gave it the edge.

The two cities are now separated by 0.7 of a percentage point, with Vienna scoring a near-ideal 99.1 out of 100 and Melbourne scoring 98.4.

abase of user contributed data about cities and countries worldwide.
Ya, good place for retire

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-08-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
carfield21 is Cool - loads of Potential

goin viet tomorrow, any advice and bro over there want to meet up?
Old 17-08-2018, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then just suck thumb lol...

In that case I suck the thumbs of the SSSSYTs sitting beside me

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-08-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recently you can extend really Long weekends...

Yup gotta take advantage of those near weekends "pubic" holidays one more cumming up

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-08-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Ya, good place for retire
A place full of mysteries and traps...can be full of surprises....

Old 17-08-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Yup gotta take advantage of those near weekends "pubic" holidays one more cumming up

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Yea yea...plenty of public holidays Long weekends...

Old 17-08-2018, 04:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A place full of mysteries and traps...can be full of surprises....
Ya, many traps, mystery, surprises and stunt also.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-08-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
...can be full of surprises....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
...many traps, mystery, surprises and stunt also.
i tink hor,evry country aso same,surprise wil hv & amaze aso wil hv...depends on hw ppl take it....lol

...part of life...lol
Old 18-08-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Drug users, sex workers arrested in downtown Saigon restaurant

By Quoc Thang August 17, 2018 | 06:57 pm GMT+7

In a predawn raid on a downtown restaurant, Saigon police arrested dozens of drug users and sex workers.

The city police officers blockaded a section of Thai Van Lung Street in District 1 in the early hours on Friday before breaking into Queen Restaurant, one of the most popular night hangouts in the city.

They say they found waitresses in skimpy clothing flirting with drunken male customers and offering sexual services.

Around 20 female employees were able to escape the clutches of the inspection team, police said.

The suspected drug users and waitresses were taken to the police station for drug tests.

A group of officers also raided a hotel on Le Lai Street in the tourist district and caught two female staff of the restaurant offering sex services to clients.

The women told the police that the restaurant manager had sent them to the hotel to serve drunk customers who were charged up to VND5 million ($215) “per session.” The manager received VND1-2 million each session, they said.

Nguyen Ngoc Huy Hoang, 39, was arrested on charges of arranging illegal sex services for customers.

Friday’s raid was part of an ongoing campaign to tighten controls over “sensitive” business services offered by many restaurant and bars, particularly in the tourist area.

According to the Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs, Saigon has nearly 22,000 registered drug users, the highest in the country at nearly 10 percent of the total number.

Drug use is banned in Vietnam, and producing and dealing in drugs are criminal offenses.

Official data estimates there are 3,000 sex workers in Saigon.

Female sex workers are among the three most vulnerable groups, alongside drug users and male homosexuals, to HIV/AIDS.

There are around 250,000 people with HIV/AIDS in Vietnam.

Old 18-08-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Vietnam finance ministry suggests simpler betting rules

By Nguyen Ha August 18, 2018 | 07:31 am GMT+7

The Ministry of Finance has proposed the removal of some criteria for investing in horse and dog races.

The ministry asked the government Thursday to consider removing a regulation that requires operators of a bookmaking business to have a minimum capital of VND1 trillion ($43.2 million) to invest in betting on horse races and VND300 billion ($12.95 million) for betting on dog races.

It also proposed the removal of other rules regarding the precision and upgradability of technical equipment in a racecourse.

The suggested removals are part of the ministry’s plan to reduce over 51 percent of business conditions it manages.

Vietnam last year approved a bill legalizing sports betting, and in June, the government promulgated a decree regulating the sports-betting business.

Opening this door of opportunity has drawn special interest from foreign investors coming into the country to build racehorses.

Old 18-08-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
You hardworking lah, I lazy like fark......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Correction...lazy but like to fark
Old 19-08-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

During world cup in Wetnam...big file 60+ mb,i hide it ,so dn't open if u using hp data 2 browrsing sbf hor....lol...contain wetnam ger nudity 2....lol,enjoy ya....

no click on spoiler if u using mobile data 2 surf sbf internet...no say i nvr warn u all....lol

( Click to show/hide )

enjoy ya!!
Old 19-08-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Lol....manage 2 crop it 2 bcum 24.7mb,but still,...is quite big file...

( Click to show/hide )

...& animated photo quality turned out a bit no good....

sorry ya....
Old 19-08-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
During world cup in Wetnam...big file 60+ mb,i hide it ,so dn't open if u using hp data 2 browrsing sbf hor....lol...contain wetnam ger nudity 2....lol,enjoy ya....

no click on spoiler if u using mobile data 2 surf sbf internet...no say i nvr warn u all....lol

( Click to show/hide )

enjoy ya!!
Shouldn't be WC but was Asian games U19 S-finals won...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1