The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Bei Bei from 16WH02 is like your JC classmate

Fair skin and hairy pussy

She is 60% look like Big S ( Da S )
Old 31-05-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
chinadolly is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried Happy no.8 from L18H20??

I had a very good exp with this FL, she was the type I have been looking for, those looking like schoolgirl, young innocent and demure! This is one of those time I felt my money is well spent, her really tight pussy makes it hard for me to even squeeze in. it’s like those baby pussy, small and fresh, enjoyed licking these type of chibai, smell so good too haha
Old 01-06-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
YOu must be handsome and give lots of tip. Anqi always siam to the side and refuse deep penetration and she said it is too painful . Keep adding lub in between which really put me off
Bro, i just saw your post. Just to share with u. I bonked Anqi (1425) first time on 31 Jan 18. During that bonk, she refused to french me . In Missionary position, she turned her head left and right trying to avoid my attack and claimed that she had consumed garlic. I was amused by her cute and adorable actions. She also pointed on my dick and warned me not to remove cap intentionally, lol. Nevertheless, i fucked her hard and solid for 35 mins or more . She was hot and passionate in that 1st session. She thrusted her hip hard and furious onto me during missionay position. She also grinded on me hard in cow girl. I fucked her hard in normal doggie and also doggied her with rough actions when she lied flat. Followed by spooning and a few of other positions. After that, i only tipped her $50. In Feb, i often chit chat with her via wechat from 7 pm intermittently till 2 or 3 or 4 am (her working hour is from 2pm till 2 or 2.30 am). She admitted in wechat that she already had good feeling of me during the very 1st bonk. After i bonked her on 19 Feb for 2nd time, i tipped her $100 thereafter ( i could easily tip her more but considering that i will bonk her often, better cap at $100). There was chemistry and bonding during and since the 1st bonk. During the 3rd bonk on 5 Mar, she started to french me with tongue fight.....bbbj etc. During the fuck session, i could sense her intense emotions attached. So, this was what happened ......what you said are relevant to some extent.
She provides frenching and BBBJ to some of her regulars. She told me that she has no choice as need to keep regulars though she actually dislike doing those things very much ......sigh......
Old 01-06-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

50 tip for that type of service (no French) and later up to 100 even before you get French is very generous. I only remember a few who I regularly tip 50, last was Apple and occasionally Mozi of 1856. Normally I tip 20 for above average service and if I plan to rtf, 50 is for truly exceptional only.

At the end of the day, your money, your choice, just want to provide another data point here.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
50 tip for that type of service (no French) and later up to 100 even before you get French is very generous. I only remember a few who I regularly tip 50, last was Apple and occasionally Mozi of 1856. Normally I tip 20 for above average service and if I plan to rtf, 50 is for truly exceptional only.

At the end of the day, your money, your choice, just want to provide another data point here.
I agree with your views. But it’s up to individual choice, this is also true.
Old 01-06-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

But there is WL whereby you tip liao also nothing served

Especially those speaking Tamil ones

After all depending on the WL got feel with firer or not

Sometimes Yusof might not be the solution although it is the WL ultimate goal
Old 01-06-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
But there is WL whereby you tip liao also nothing served

Especially those speaking Tamil ones

After all depending on the WL got feel with firer or not

Sometimes Yusof might not be the solution although it is the WL ultimate goal
Agree with this too.

But maybe some “handsome” and “muscular”, these rules may not apply. Lol.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have to agree
If I go down , wearing pants and shirt with my
Hermès belt .
I usually can get the gal to french on the first meet up and they says they like the way I dress .
Old 01-06-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboy282002 View Post
I have to agree
Hermès belt .
I usually can get the gal to french on the first meet up and they says they like the way I dress .
With my CDC shoes - they will always cal me 帅哥哥 lol
Old 01-06-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboy282002 View Post
I have to agree
Hermès belt .
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
funny. I wore fbt shorts and SAF singlet once after a run.

They still call me 帅哥, French me and blow me without showering!
Old 01-06-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Porosus or Niloticus
Old 02-06-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Porosus or Niloticus
Wah u into exotics lol

Mine only epsom haha
Old 02-06-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:

Mine only epsom haha
Togo and box seems tougher for footwear
Old 02-06-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Togo and box seems tougher for footwear
what to do - was trying to match the wallet, belt, bracelet and writing set
Old 02-06-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
what to do - was trying to match the wallet, belt, bracelet and writing set
Hmmm...swift can be a good one too

Evergraine also not bad

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1